Black Sugar

By Tiabarqawi

check out the story trailer on Youtube "Black sugar wattpad trailer". ••• "Let go of me" I coldly said. "I'm... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV

XXV - Epilogue

6.7K 151 14
By Tiabarqawi

i don't know how i got this far in my life. who thought that i would be in love with my enemy? or who thought that my dad killed my own mother and brother, his own wife and son? or who thought my dad was the one who killed Giovanni's mom and sister? as you can tell, our world is a strange place, our world is filled with toxic people. our world is filled with people who care about you, people who don't care about your existence. people who will stand by your side, through thick and thin, and people who will leave you in your darkest days. that's how society works ladies and gentlemen. you should fight, fight your own demons, fight the voices in your head. fight for yourself because if you don't, believe me, you will end up in a house with a toxic husband, toxic family and a toxic life. i managed to fight my demons, and because i did, i'm alive and kicking. well not exactly, since i got shot and i don't if i'm dead or alive. but it won't really matter, because in the end of the day, i found my true family , that's all i need. Marcus, Aiden,Noah , Cole and Giovanni , they all risked their own lives, for me and Giovanni. as i once heard from some actor, family don't end with blood but it doesn't start there either, just because you're blood that doesn't mean you're family. not much people appreciate the value of the family, not much people know that family isn't just mom, dad , sister , brother etc. family is a bunch of human beings who loves you, helps you and most importantly, appreciates you. appreciates you for who you really are. and i'm proud to say, i have my family by my side, a true family.

***

as soon as i opened my eyes, i instantly closed them again from the bright light that made my eyes ache. after a few moments, i opened my eyes again and adapted the situation. i was happy that i'm alive, but that happiness faded away quickly when i came to realization with the pain that's happening in every single inch in my body, from head to toes.

"holy mother of Jesus" i mumbled under my breath. i looked around me, and i believe that i'm in the mansion.

i put my legs on the floor and counted to five in my head.

"one"

"two"

"three

"fou-"

"you fucking dirty sucker of cocks" i yelled as i stumbled on what seemed to be a chair. after a few minutes i finally gathered my strength and started taking baby steps. after what seemed like forever, i finally reached the end of the hallway, i can hear the boys talking. i was about to open the door but i didn't, i just stood there trying to catch what they're talking about.

"i'm sorry Giovanni" a voice said, i can tell it's Cole.

"COME ON, HOW IS SHE?" Giovanni yelled.

"Dr Butcher said that there's only two percent chance of her to live" Marcus said. JESUS CHRIST I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD RIGHT NOW.

"it's not time for jokes Marcus" Giovanni said.

"i'm sorry brother" i can hear Aiden say.

"DON'T SORRY ME AIDEN, IT'S ME, BLAME ME FOR HER DEATH, I'M THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO GET SHOT NOT HER. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I FINALLY FELT LIKE I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I LOST HER BEFORE I EVEN GOT THE CHANCE TO TELL HER HOW MUCH I LOVE HER, HOW MUCH I NEED HER. i'll never know her last...words" Giovanni whispered the last part, i can feel tears ready make their way out of my eyes.

"Giovanni, you got shot too, so you can't be blamed" Noah said. Jesus Noah you're making this even worse.

"Noah don't make me shoot you, Giovanni got shot in his shoulder, Persephone got shot in her abdomen" Marcus angrily roared at Noah. i looked down at my stomach, rolled my eyes when i realized that i'm wearing an hospital gown. i raised it and found my stomach wrapped with gauze and i few bruises.

"please, i can't lose her" Giovanni slowly said. i decided that i need to show them myself, because Giovanni is getting sadder and sadder in every second that passes by.

"YOU WILL NOT GET RID OF ME THAT EASILY, SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS" I yelled on top of my lungs as i pushed the door wide open with my leg. Giovanni was laying on the bed with the boys sitting on the chairs near him. as soon as Giovanni saw me, his eyes went wide open, he quickly jumped off the bed and crashed my tiny body with a bear hug.

even though he hugged me so tight to a point where i feel like i have been shot again, but i ignored the pain and hugged him back.

"now that's one hell of an entrance" Cole said. i can see Marcus slap him on the back of his head.

"i missed you so fucking much" Giovanni said. then he broke the hug but he kept my body close to his.

"of course you did" i said, he rolled his eyes then without any warning he cupped my face and smashed his lips into mine. without any second i thought i started kissing him back, he bit my bottom lip for an entrance. i opened my mouth and i can feel his tongue inside my mouth.

"GO GET ROOM YOU TWO" Aiden and Noah both yelled in unison. me and Giovanni angrily broke the kiss.

"fuck you " i told them, they all chuckled.

"one question, why the fuck am i wearing an hospital gown?" i said and all eyes turned on Aiden.

"common Aiden, tell her" Marcus said and Aiden grinned at me.

"as you can see, if you and Giovanni went to the hospital, you both will be arrested since the men we know in the police station are not in town. so i may have or may have not threatened a doctor named Butcher with a gun so he could give you two a medical treatment in the house" Aiden said and i looked at him with my eyes wide open.

"what? that's how we do business in here" Aiden said.

"let's cut the shit" Giovanni said and we all chuckled.

"i have an idea" i said. all eyes we're focused on me now.

"Marcus and Noah, i'll give you a paper with some stuff written on it, go bring it from the grocery store, and we can make dinner. like a small celebration since the bastard is dead" i said and everyone immediately agreed.

"steak or burger?" i said.

"STEAK" Giovanni and Aiden yelled.

"BURGER" Marcus and Noah yelled.

"BOTH" Cole said, we all turned around and gave him an 'are you serious' look.

"burger and steak it is" i said. after a few minutes, i finished writing the supplies i need on the paper Aiden handed to me.

"don't be late, i'm hungry" i said, they nodded and walked out of the room. Giovanni left a few minutes ago to make some phone calls, so i went to my room and got changed in a grey pair of shorts and a white tank top. then made my way to his room.

i knocked the door twice before i slowly opened the door, i peeked through the door and found Giovanni standing in front of the mirror brushing his hair. with a new pair of a black shirt and a black sweat pants. i walked inside and closed the door behind.

"why did you change? i loved that hospital gown on you" Giovanni said, i rolled my eyes at him and he just chuckled. then he grabbed my hand and made me sit on the bed.

"don't walk too much babe, or you'll be in pain" he said, and i can feel my heart melt.

"how did i get so lucky to end up here with you?" i said and he smirked.

i couldn't resist myself, i jumped on his lap and smashed my lips into his, at first he was shocked but he started kissing back. it was a deep, passionate kiss. after a few minutes of making out he broke the kiss, i pouted at him.

"Persephone" he said, then he cupped my face in his huge hands.

"from now on, you are mine, mine only" he said and butterflies went crazy in my stomach.

"is Giovanni Lombardi asking me to be his girlfriend?" i said, he rolled his eyes at me.

"how can i say no to you" i said, and i gave him a small peek on his lips. then he grabbed me from the back of my head and lowered my head until his lips met my ears.

" as soon as you recover, i'm gonna fuck the shit of you. you wont be able to walk for a few days. so be ready, understood kitten?" he huskily and deeply whispered in my ear. with his thick Italian accent. i can feel my panties getting wet.

"understood" i said, then he smashed his lips on mine again.

*****

"i want my steak medium" i told Marcus, who was now cooking our steak. and Aiden was making our burgers. me and Giovanni we're getting the table ready, while Noah was making a salad and Cole was just watching us.

"i want mine medium rare" Giovanni told Marcus.

"medium" Aiden told Marcus.

"medium well" Cole said.

"well done" Noah said. we all turned around and stared at him.

"what?" Noah said.

"ew well done, it's so chewy" i said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Gattino, put two extra dishes" Giovanni said.

"why?" i asked him .

"you'll find out soon" Giovanni said, i nodded and got two more plates.

after a few minutes, we we're all helping Aiden and Marcus, we we're all laughing and joking around. Giovanni kept slapping my ass every five minutes.

"Marcus, be careful and don't you dare burn my steak" i warned Marcus because he was in a deep conversation with Noah and totally forgot about the steak.

then suddenly the doorbell rang, Giovanni grabbed my hand and led me to the door.

"what's going on?" i said and Giovanni chuckled.

"relax gattino" that was all he said. me and Giovanni stood in front of the door, then he opened it. i saw two people i thought i'd never see again. Charlie and Jack. i screamed on top of my lungs as i jumped on both of them.

"i missed you guys so much " i said and they both chuckled and hugged back.

"since today is a good day, i decided to invite them to have dinner with us" Giovanni said, i turned around and hugged him.

"i love you i love you i love you" i told Giovanni.

"love you too Gattino" he said.

"common Perse, there's a lot of tea that needs to be spilled" Jack said and i squealed.

"LET'S GOSSIP" i yelled. i led them to the living room, and we started gossiping while Giovanni went back to help the boys.

so, that's my story, how my life turned from a boring, to a life filled with action and now a happy life with a little bit hint of action. the image of me , Jack , Charlie , Giovanni and the rest of us sitting on the dining table laughing our asses off and telling corny ass jokes brought happiness to my heart. and the fact that i'm Giovanni's girlfriend now brought butterflies to my stomach. you're probably wondering what happens next, well as you can see, i got my best friends (Charlie and Jack) back, and i started going to races again, well not alone, Giovanni would come with 5 of his men just to make sure i'm alright. everything is perfect. and my life is still filled with action, but let's not destroy the happy ending.

also, remember when Giovanni said that he will fuck me until i can't walk for a few days? he was definitely right.

*********

(A\N) so guys, i really hope you enjoyed the book, more books will come. thank you all for the support guys, i really appreciate it guys. 

LOVE YOU ALL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3K 51
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
3.2K 101 42
An FBI agent who gets an opportunity to move to Italy to be an agent there. Of course she takes it right away. The job she loves in the country she l...
53.2K 780 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
12.2M 368K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...