The Twilight Game ( Book 3 )(...

By BlueDawnMoon

"Welcome Home , Darling Alice ! Now you will always stay here with me Forever ....... " The voice echoed in... More

Book 3 : The Twilight Game : Part 1 : Leaving
Book 3 : The Twilight Game : Part 3 : My Old Past ?
Book 3 : The Twilight Game : Part 4 : Meeting

Book 3 : The Twilight Game : Part 2 : Welcome

47 2 0
By BlueDawnMoon

Author Note : Well , i am back with the next part , this story will be in the setting of wonderland . And also that i had never planned to write for this 3  Book so it will be lousy as i had not ask any of my friends to help me in the write up so please do not hate me if this Book is not up to your expectation .... :p By the way if i don't post on time , you all can read CarolynWantsToSleep stories , Nothing Is Perfect and Witch  Who Found Love in the mean time , Thanks for the support and also reading what i post ...... :3

---------------------------------     In The Twilight Game -----------------------------

" Where am i ? " I asked as i looked around curiously to find out where i was ......

The last thing i remember was losing my senses as if i really had fall down like Alice did when she fall into the hole to chase the White Rabbit .

--------------------------------- In The Normal World  ---------------------------------

 " What ?! What did you say ? " Calvin exclaimed through the phone .

" The Game was a big set up to kill off Carolyn " The other end of the phone said .

" I must quickly go and save her ! " Calvin exclaimed as he end his car and ran to his car and drove off .

----------------------------------------- The Twilight Game --------------------------------

" Alice ! Welcome Home ....... " A cat like figure greeted me with the eerier gesture .

" Who are you talking to ? Me ? " I asked . ( I think that the cat like figure was a guy )

" Yes of course you darling ! There was no one else here to talk too .... Purrr " He said scratching his hind leg as he was still in cat form .

" Who are you ? " i asked curiously as if a child had never seen a talking cat .

" I am the Cheshire Cat , in your service , my darling ...... " He said with a grin in his pale green eyes .

" Cheshire Cat ? " i thought for a moment before reaching into my back pack that i had brought with me for The Twilight Game .

" Did you wrote me this letter ? " I asked handing him the letter that i had found when i search the remaining of my burnt family house .

" Purrrr , Yes i wrote this to warn you about......" Cheshire Cat did not finished the sentence as Some one had fired a shot to make him stop what he was saying .

It was a guy who look like Edwin with a long short range gun in his hand , not putting it down as he pointed it at Cheshire Cat .

" Miss Alice , sorry for being rude as this stupid cat do not know it's place in the wonderland .... " The guy said .

" Well , Well ,Well , Look who have came ...... " Cheshire cat said with a very evil grin on his cute face as he is still in his cat form .

" Shut up Stupid Cat ! Or do you want me to shoot you again ? " The guy said coldly still pointing his gun at Cheshire Cat .

There was silence , before i asked who the guy was .

" I am The Mad Hatter , here to escort Alice to visit The Queen Of Hearts ..... " He said without any emotion in his reply , before staring coldly at Cheshire Cat hinting that he should better get out of this place or else he will be shot .

" I better get going then ! Remember to be careful Alice , people here are not what they seems to be , as all of us are MAD .... MAD ..... MAD .... " Cheshire Cat chuckled before disappearing in front of my eyes .

" Am I really Alice ? And you are not really mad are you ? " I ask Mad Hatter as we continue our walk into civilisation .

" Yes , You are Alice Miss Carolyn as in this wonderland , don't believe what that stupid Cat have told you , he is not trust-able ..... " Hatter said as he lead me into one of the store in the small town .

" This is where i stay and these clothes are what you had to put on as The Queen Of Hearts had ask of me to ask you to " Hatter lead me into a room in the store that he own and point at the clothes i have to change before leaving the room so that to give me privacy to change into the clothes .

After changing into the clothes of pure white boy's suit ( Those That was worn by Alice  in the Are You Alice Manga ... )

" Why should i change into something that manly ? " I asked not knowing why i am a girl had to wear like a guy . The Queen Of Hearts likr people to wear suits that is why he had ask you to wear into it ..... " Hatter said as he served me some tea .

We took a short tea break before Mad Hatter to take me for my first meeting with The Queen Of Hearts , Or is it ?

Author's Note : That is all for today ..... :3

Carolyn : Have I been in the Wonderland before ? Or else why do i feel that i have been in it before ?

Author's Note : Well in Part 3 , i will let you know about it ......

Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter : Well Please continue to support our writer , BlueDawnMoon work .......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 33.4K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
2.8K 107 45
This is Demon Slayer yandere one shot. The Demon Slayer characters are NOT mine. Also the art is NOT mine, all credit goes to the artist. This book c...
3.4K 171 13
[ Roblox Pressure Reader Insert ] Hadal Blacksite; an underwater facility dedicated to researching monsters of the unknown. That's the place [name]...
104K 4.1K 28
[yandere serial killers x reader] You're staying with a friend's uncle for a few days for a school project. You have to describe what he does for a...