𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜...

By poutieyang

⌗ ⌇ yeonjun wonders so much about the new neighbours and their son who moved into his neighbourhood yeonjun x... More

wonder one
wonder two
wonder three
wonder four
wonder five
wonder six
wonder eight
wonder nine
wonder ten
wonder eleven
wonder twelve
wonder thirteen
wonder fourteen
wonder fifteen
ending
hey!
wow

wonder seven

3.7K 233 42
By poutieyang

A/N: Okay so Yeonjun is going to be telling the little story of him knocking the door

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*..・。.・゜✭・.・
✫・゜・。
.*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

~~~

So i knocked the door but there was no answer... I was wondering if the so called 'son' was even home. I knocked again and I seen a head through the glass above the letter box. I seen that the person had blonde hair, it definitely wasn't the 'parents'. I seen a little bit of his face but all I seen was red cuts? I wasn't sure what I was seeing, but i swore i did. "Hello?" I had called out after seeing the boy. " i was just coming to see if you maybe wanted to be friends? I live across the road... " i waited a couple of seconds after that, but there was no sign of the boy anymore. He must have walked away. I knew he wouldn't open up so I went and walked back to my house, thinking about the 'cut' i seen on his face. Though i think i seen more than one, it was a mystery. I walked inside my house and my Mom smiled at me, she didn't ask where i was when i walked back up the stairs. I've been noting these things that are happening down in my note book so i wrote. 'wonder seven' and wrote my wonder. I wonder if they were actually cuts and scars?

~~~

.✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*..・。.・゜✭・.・
✫・゜・。
.*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

[ wonder seven ~ were those actually cuts and scars? ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 2.1K 29
When nurse Sim Jaeyun is left with insecurities and a broken heart, Lee Heeseung comes to turn his world upright and show him what real love means. •...
72.7K 3.6K 34
"what would you like today?" "you." "...i'm sorry?" yeongyu fluff au + short chapters delusional beom cliché !! started: 03042022 published: 040420...
135K 7.8K 38
Contrarium, a latin word, literally means the opposite. As two total opposite worlds meet, how are things going to be? Jungwon is a freshman at High...
22.1K 881 19
this is NOT my story. idk the author's name but the og is on ao3. anywhos. Enjoy. pls bring tissues. the angst in this is real. summary: A world wh...