Live While We're Young * One...

By surfin_one_direction

3 American girls exploring London. 1 Dare. 5 guys in hoodies. Weird mix right? When 3 girls decide to go on... More

Noisy Much?
Completing the Dare
Bad Luck?
Confused Yet
Friend or Foe?
Today, I Don't Feel Like Doin' Anything
Only You
First Encounter
Want You Back
Forget You
What Happened To Us?
Emotional Rollercoaster
Forgiven
Broken and Weakened
Realization, Dreaded Conversation
Forever Isn't Forever Anymore
Secret in a Bottle
Determination and Suspicions
The Secret is Out
Hospital Results
Memories
Strangers
Feeling Sorry
Recovering
Bye Sis
Paris
Public Disturbance
Pranking the Prankster
First Concert
Prank Goes Public
Same Mistakes
Almost Gone But Not Quite
The Story
The Story: Dani's POV
It's Time
Scared
The Surgery
Epilouge

You've Got That One Thing

181 4 0
By surfin_one_direction

Hey! Well it is the first part of the story that is in Niall's POV. Enjoy and comment please!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

One Direction Song of the Day: One Thing (on the side)

* Niall's POV *

( Day before )

I can't believe the guys left without me! I mean, they could have asked if I wanted to go back to the room too, instead of leaving me at the mall. Now, I was stuck with no body guards and all the shopping bags from going to the mall. I gotta remember to get revenge on the guys.

As I walked past the lobby to the lifts, I saw someone go in and was about to close the doors. " Wait!!! " I shouted and they held the doors open. I ran past them into the lift. I heard the click of the doors closing. I looked to my right and saw the girl from the mall. Wow. She. Is . . . I don't know how to explain it. She is gorgeous. Her eyes were the first thing that caught my attention. Their dark brown color showed her recognition. Oh. She either remembers me from the store or knows that I am 1/5 of One Direction. Yep. You heard me right. One Direction. Take a deep breath and let it out.Anyways, her hair was long and dark brown that faded into a milk chocolate color at the tips. Her tan skin led me to believe that she gets a lot of sun and she seems like the sporty type.

A sudden jerk and low beeping noise brought me back to reality. I looked at the little screen that hung above the lift buttons.' Error. Please call for assistance from the front office at 987-654-4321. ' Brilliant! This gives me more time with this beautiful girl. I decided to start a conversation with her to learn anything I could about her.

" Sooo, where are you from? You have to be from Europe but I can't tell where exactly. " Really Niall? Really? What kind of a question is that? Wow. I probably sounded so stupid when I asked that. She looked up at me, a smirk playing on her pretty little face. Wait? Did I just say that? No, bad Niall.

" Well, I am actually from the U.S. Las Vegas to be specific. If you don't know where that is, then there is nothing I can do to fix your mental challenges. " She answered and I was . . . surprised to say the least. I was also amazed by the fact her accent was so good.

" Ummm . . . Mr. I think the flies in here are looking for a place to lay their eggs and if you don't close your mouth, they'll use it as their nesting area. " As soon as she said that, I closed my mouth. Wow. How embarrassing. In front of a girl too. She probably thought I was a dork. Wait. I am confused.

" Sooo . . . You. Are. Not. British? " I asked, confusion was thicker than my accent and showed in my voice.

" Sorry. I was practicing for a play I am performing in. It's called ' Undercover British. ' Ever heard? " She said with a British accent. Whaa???? I thought she was American. What is going on here?!?! I am SOO confused!

" Oh, ok I thought I had gotten it wrong. I was right though. You are British, right? " At this point, I am not sure what to believe. Why are girls so confusing?

" Actually, you got it wrong I'm from America. Are you okay, because I'm pretty sure I already told you I am American. It would be so cool if I was British though. I would want to originate from Wolverhampton or London if I was British. "

" Wait! So you aren't British. You are American? " The doors to the elevator opened and I thought she was going to leave, but she turned around just before the doors and said," Well Sir. I think you really do need help. I told you, I am practicing for a play. " I just stood there watching her turn the corner, out of my sight. I looked down and saw a white I-Phone 4S on the floor. I picked it up and thanked the fates that they gave me another chance to talk to her.

I ran out of the elevator, almost forgetting the shopping bags in all my excitement. I looked around the hall and knocked on a few doors before she opened the door. I was stunned. There was something about her that made me have to take deep breaths, and want to stare at her all day. I heard something, as if from far away, and realized I was just standing there. I guess she said something to me because everything in her posture shouted ' I'M WAITING! ' I snapped out of my day dream and tried to speak but got tongue tied.

" Ummm . . . Oh yeeeaah. You . . . urrr . . . dropped your phone? " Darn her good looks and melodic voice. I could only sit there and watch as her door closed. Wait. Her door closed and I am just sitting here. Wow. I just made myself look like a loser in front this girl. Again. What is she doing to me? I knocked after remembering that I have her phone still.

" Did you forget something or are you my personal stalker now? " She asked as she opened the door. I blushed. Thank goodness for this sweater, it hid my face enough to hide it. Or so I hope.

" . . . . . . . . . Oh yeah. Sorry. I was gonna give you your phone but my head is on another world. " More like another planet. She was just too captivating. Oh great. Now I sound like a sappy bloke.

" Words will be just words. Until you bring them to liiiiife. I'll lift you up, I'll never stop. You know I'll take you to another world! " She belted out the lyrics and I was stunned for a while. She had a beautiful voice! " Wow. Um, tough crowd. Ok. Soooo, this is awkward. " She said and with that I was in stitches on the floor. I don't know why but I just felt like laughing. So I did.

" Th-that was s-s-oo-soo FUNNY! Bwahahaha! " I struggled to say through my laughter.

" Good dog. Roll over. Roll over for the dog treat. " She threw a dog treat at me and I ate it. Don't judge! Those things are good.

" Ummm . . . That was something I found in the trash. I really don't think you should have eaten that. Especially since it is made for DOGGSS. " Great. Now she probably thinks that I do this all the time. To hide my embarrassment, I tried to play it off like I didn't care.

" Yeah. I know, but they taste like beef jerky. ' Ughh. Why not just say ' HEY. I EAT DOG FOOD ' and get the embarrassment over with." Anyways, here is your phone. It must have fell out of your pocket on the way out. Oh, and you are American right? The whole time we have been talking, you've had an American accent. " I said trying to turn the conversation around.

" Thanks and yeah, I am proud to be an AMERICAAAAN. Where at least I know I'm free! " Wow. I can tell that this lass loves to sing.

" Haha. I can see that. Well, my name is Niall and I got the luck of the Irish. I didn't catch your name. " Wow. I am such a failure when it comes to talking to girls. I need advice from Zayn. He is the ladies man. Oh, and Harry. Can't forget Harry. Gotta remeber to get tips from those two lads.

" Hey Niall, and yeah you didn't catch my name because it is not catch-able, or touchable. Duhhh. " Okay? I guess I'll have to ask.

" Oh ye- I mean- Never mind. So mind telling me your name? "

" Shyla, but people call my Shy. " Shyla. Shyla. Shyla! I like it. No, I love it!!

" Brilliant! Err. . . I was wondering if I could get your number? " Woah. Did I just ask for her number?

" Sure, wait right here kay? " She walked into her room to get something and just like that, the rest of the night went by in a blur. I barely paid any attention to what happened. So when Shy said she had to go, I walked straight to my room, which is only three doors down. I feel like I am floating, and before going into my room, I turned to Shy and said bye before closing my room door behind me.

Suddenly, I was falling and felt a bunch of weight on me. I looked and saw Louis sitting on me.

" Come on lad. Get off. You have been eating way too many carrots and you are crushing my stomach! " I say to convince the bugger to get off me and he does. Only when he stands up, he walks over to Harry and jumps into his lap. Harry hugs him.

" Hazza! Nialler is being a meanie and called me fat. " He whines to Harry.

" It's okay, Boo-Bear. I think you are perfect. " Harry says while hugging Louis.

" You do? Really? "

" Yes, Lou. I really do. " Louis gives Harry a big kiss on the cheek and Harry just grins, showing off his dimples. Only they would do that. They are called Larry Stylinson for a reason, I guess. I walk over to the living room where all the boys are playing Fifa. I think about Shy. All I can think about is her. Her eyes, her chocolatey hair, her tan skin, and her laugh. Her laugh made me want to laugh with her. It was contagious.

" Ello? ELLLOOO!?! NIALLER!! " I come out of my daze to see Zayn standing infront of me, waving his hand back and forth. I push it away.

" Mate. What were you grinning about? " He asks. I must have been grinning while I was day dreaming about Shyla.

" Oooo. NIALLER HAS A GIIIIRRRLLIE FRIEND! " I push Louis off the couch that he was standing on and try to stop the blush that I know is creeping into my cheeks.

" Shut up. " I mumble and quickly walk to my room before any of the boys can ask questions. I lock the door, throw on some sweats and hop into bed. These hotels have really comfortable beds! I shut my eyes and met Shyla in my dreams. She is everywhere. . . and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
5.4K 117 31
[COMPLETED] Katie and her friends were normal girls living in their dream city, London. But when they meet One Direction, they become not-so-normal...
5M 47.5K 70
Sophia Dowell: Just your normal teenager. Maybe a little more insane, crazy and any other adjective you want to use but her life is relatively normal...
132K 1.2K 38
Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from an average town in Wisconsin who came to...