Witchery. | Scott McCall

By PatheticFckinfool

As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from... More

Introduction/Description.
Where Were You Guys?
Sweater and Jealousy.
The Opposite side of the table.
Sharp.
You're odd McCall.
Be Careful What You Wish For.
Darkness Is Bitter.
Dying Friend, Awkward Dinner.
Parent Teacher Conference.
Bonding Near Death.
Make Him Work For It.
Thanks Mom.
Understanding.
Always Loved.
Dating and Learning.
Neutral.
Leadership.
Don't Get In My Way.
Restrain.
Distracted.

Jealous much?

2.8K 64 1
By PatheticFckinfool

Chapter Four

Scott

In the car Y/N seemed off, I mean she said didn't sleep well last night.

"Where did you get that?" I pointed at the necklace she was playing with, I wasn't feeling good.

"Derek, he gave it to me, he said it would protect me in the woods." She said and I held back the urge to growl.

"You seem to be thinking about Derek a lot," I said and she glared at me, then looked out the window. "Jackson too," I growled this time and she looked kinda shocked.

"Jackson is my friend.. and I just met Derek, so stop and be quiet." She said sassily to me. I huffed looking forward.

"I hate it," I said

"Excuse me?" Y/N mumbled.

"Your necklace. I hate it." I said bluntly.

"That's just rude," Stiles said suddenly.

"No it's- I mean I think it's what is making me feel sick. Can it open?" I said.

"Yeah- there's a flower in it." She said and took it out. It was purple.

"What's it called."

"Wolfsbane." She said and I looked at Stiles.

He mouthed 'wolf' and I nodded and Y/N looked confused. I nodded at her and she gasped.

"MY PURSE!"

"What about it?" Stiles said.

"I left it with Derek.." she sighed and I chuckled.

"Let's go see your boyfriend," I said and I got smacked in the Shoulder.

"No, leave it. I have my phone so it's fine. I'll get it at a different time." She said. "Jealous much..?" She mumbled under her breath, and we got to Stiles' house and y/n jumped out as fast as possible.

Y/N

I was in my room eating leftover pizza, in my Pjs when I heard a knock. I got up opening my door and no one was there, I remembered I was home alone and got scared, looking down the hall, seeing nothing, yet there it was again. I looked behind me seeing a figure at my window. I looked closer, seeing that it was Derek, and I walked over and opened the window, he climbed in. And he towered over me in height.

"How do you know where I live?" I asked. "And you could have used the front door!"

"I looked in your wallet, you had a lost thing in there... Here.." He mumbled and I looked at what he was holding. It was my purse. I smiled taking it. "And I saw the sheriff's cruiser in the driveway and... Got a little nervous—"

"Oh... My father is the sheriff... Well, Thank you.." I mumbled looking up at him.

"It looks nice on you." He gently touched the necklace and I felt my cheeks get hot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
2.3K 13 13
This story is about teen wolf characters . There will be fluff , smut and maybe a bit of angst also a couple of imagines with the reader being a litt...
21.8K 987 24
**MATURE THEMES/SMUT** Picking up the pieces of a mess you didn't make is never a great experience. Walking into your seventh year, with an undeniabl...
36.9K 899 52
A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with a red diamond mark on her forehead and i...