X-over: Madara's new life

RQT38owl द्वारा

After Dying in the 4th shinobi war. madara awakens in a Forest with a young child with a scar meets him. ;-; ... अधिक

Prologue:
Ch1: Everyday situations
ch2: Life in Mt. Colubo
Ch8: turmoil in conomi island
Ch9: towards the grandline
Ch10: the beginning of a new era
Ch:11 the town of celebration
ch3: New resolution
Ch:12 escaping whiskey peak
Ch:13 Little garden adventure
Ch14: trouble escalates
Ch4: farewell
Ch16: The new emperor Pt.2
ch5: Madara vs Garp
Ch17: The new emperor Finale
ch6: a new pirate
ch7: the new crewmates
Ch18: T.M.W.C.T.W.
Ch19: Omake
IMPORTANT

Ch15:the new emperor pt.1

12.5K 334 341
RQT38owl द्वारा

"Quickly, we need more blood transfusions!"

"Prepare the operation table, we need to used it quickly!"

"Someone, more bandages!"

"DOCTOR! HELP!"

"Quickly, blood pressure in critical state!"

"Some IV over here!"

"PLEASE! SOMEONE!"

"We need to stop this hemorrhage right now!"

"AAAARRRG!"

Everyone ran and rushed from side to side in the makeshift hospital on a destroyed wasteland that was called an island some time ago. All the doctor ran trying to help their injured patients. Everyone tried to help in everything they could.

Screaming doctors called for the nurses' help, the patients, marines, screamed for help, some drew their final breaths before dying in the clinical beds. Other screamed for help, the rest were or unconscious or dead.

Many of the patients died in the clinical beds. Blood loss, injuries, losing limbs, or they were killed before they arrived to the beds and they didn't notice.

It was a nasty sight.

People with their arms sliced, legs, some even carried corpses sliced in half. The bodies accumulated. The entire place was full with the injured patients. The only ones not injured were the doctors and nurses. Blood splatted everywhere, doctors and nurses ran from side to side with their gowns covered in blood. Other doctors and nurses puking their guts outs afar from the patients, not even them managed to resist the sight.

But of all the patients, there were some treated as priority. Most of their medical staff was designed to treat them.

Who were they treating?

No one would have believed if someone told them.

The strongest marines of the entire forces. The three admirals of the marine's forces, Kizaru, Aokiji and Akainu were all being treated by their injuries, grave injuries.

Kizaru was the less injured, but still. Broken bones, his leg was contortioned in an inhuman way, it would be a miracle if he recovered from it, he was unconscious, his entire yellow suit was burned and stabbed in a lot of places.

Aokiji, his entire ribcage was broken, some ribs punctured his lungs. He was coughing blood unceasingly, even with his powers, some burn and bruised appeared on his body.

Akainu, he was the worst. His left arm was cut permanently, from the middle of the arm downwards was nothing, just a pool of blood being formed under it. His left leg too, it wasn't there, from the knee downwards was an empty space. All around him, blood coming from his wound. His screams of pain surrounded the entire room where he was being treated.

Most shockingly, none of the doctors and nurses would have thought some day the needed to treat the hero of the marines Garp. He had a long stab scar in his chest. The same scar in the chest appeared in his back, obviously, it pierced through. Garp's sight wasn't in his scar, or in the doctor treating him, he looked to his old friend, Sengoku.

The fleet admiral of the marine forces, the highest rank a marine can aspire to be. No one would have thought they would see him in a hospital bed with doctors stitching his wounds. A big slice scar that goes from his left pectoral to his right hip. A deep and big scar that will now adorn his pride of a marine from now on.

Nobody would have believed this scenario, the three admirals of the marines, the hero of the marines and the fleet admirals of the marines, the best of the best, laying on beds, bleeding, broken, unconscious.

All this was not made by an army, a war or a natural disaster or one of the emperors of the seas, although, it was close enough.

This was made by a single man.

The man that everyone will fear from now on. A man whose sole mention of his name will strike fear in everyone.

Uchiha Madara, the savior of the world.

--------------

Time Before

"Uncle, I am fine!" Luffy complained while a small reindeer took a blood sample from his hand

"I know Luffy, but checking you periodically is something one should do after such disease" Madara answered

"He is right Luffy, even after you are cured, we should still check on you to see any remnants of the virus" The small reindeer said

After their trip to Drum island, finding a doctor for the crew and fighting against the evil king Wapol, that was done pretty easily because Madara immediately hated him for being a corrupt bastard self-loathed in fame and power, something he abhorred.

The Straw Hat crew sailed to Alabasta, with Chopper, the new crewmate and doctor of the crew, which Madara took happily because he now could break the crew in training and the doctor will treat them.

Now on their way to Alabasta, they were in the ship's new infirmary with Luffy, Chopper and Madara.

The Uchiha insisted that Chopper checked Luffy periodically knowing that he just got away from a deadly ancient decease.

"Well, everything normal so far" Chopper started as he looked to the blood sample "Still, I will do a last check tomorrow to be sure you are clean"

"Thanks Chopper" Luffy said as he hopped to the door

"Thanks Doctor, great work" Madara complemented

"Shut up, bastard~, don't think I like to be complimented or anything~" Chopper sang as he danced with his hand

They got out of the infirmary and looked to the crew.

Zoro was meditating with his swords seating cross-legged in the deck.

Nami and Vivi were chatting together in the upper deck with what seemed to be a fashion magazine.

Sanji was nowhere to be seen, so it meant he was in the kitchen preparing the food to the crew.

Usopp was using a lot of devices to manipulate one of his creation, another bomb to his spring.

"I will go to the kitchen to get something to eat" Luffy happily spoke "You coming Uncle?"

"I will go with you to make sure you don't eat everything in the refrigerator" Madara followed Luffy towards the kitchen

"Party pooper" Luffy groaned

"Remember you aren't the only one here that eats, Luffy"

The two opened the door and saw Sanji there with a lot of ovens cutting some vegetables.

"Oi, Sanji, I am hungry!" Luffy groaned

"Be patient Luffy, lunch is almost ready" Sanji happily said as he returned to his cooking

"But I am hungry right now!" Luffy seated on a chair and rested his head on the table

"Luffy, be patient" Madara calmly replied "If you eat now, you will not be able to taste the delicious food your chef does"

Sanji smiled at the complement made by Madara.

Ever since Madara joined the crew, he has complemented every dish Sanji cooked, which made the chef happy knowing someone appreciated his food. Although, he wished it was a beautiful lady. The Uchiha knew how to cook simple dishes, he wasn't a culinary master. But he knew when a dish was well made as he was the leader of the clan and he had the best chefs cooking to him. That's why, he admitted the food Sanji prepared was delicious.

"Fine, you are right" Luffy agreed "Sanji's food is delicious"

"Hmph" Madara walked to the door "I will go see how is everyone"

He got out of the kitchen and walked to the deck, there he walked to the swordsman of the crew.

"How is your training going, Roronoa?"

"Good" Zoro took a deep breath then released it "Trying to concentrate is harder that I thought"

"Of course, if it was easy then everyone here could have Haki unlocked" Madara shrugged and walked away

He got to the rail of the ship and looked to the blue sea

"Hey Madara, what are you doing?" Usopp approached

"Nothing, just watching" Madara replied

"I will leave you alone then" Usopp walked away and returned to what he was doing.

"Hmph" Madara returned his interest to the vast ocean

Looking to it, he felt something was going to happen, he didn't know what, but he felt something at the distance.

----------------

In another place, a big fleet of marine warships furrowed the ocean at full speed. In one, 3 important figures rested in the deck of the ship in the front of the fleet around them, the marines attended the ship.

"Nee, nee, are we there yet?" A tall man wearing a yellow stripped suit spoke while sitting bored on the deck of a big warship while resting on a yellow beach chair and under a yellow parasol, Golden sunglasses in his eyes covered the sun. He is Borsalino, also known as Kizaru, the yellow monkey.

"I don't mind being here, it is relaxing" A blue suited man replied, he was wearing a green and purple sleep mask while resting on the deck with his hands under his head, he lazily looked to his fellow marine and returned to his nap. He is Kuzan, also known as Aokiji, the blue pheasant.

The third tall man was dressed in a red with a cap that contained the world "MARINE". He looked to the distance standing firmly on the deck. He smoked his cigar and turned to his two lazy companion "Would you quit lazing around? This is an important mission" He is Sakazuki, also known as Akainu, the red dog.

"Yeah, yeah, we will just kill this Madara guy and go back home" The yellow one replied

"It is not that easy, Borsalino" From the quarters, another tall man appeared. This one was a tall man wearing a white suit and a long-braided goatee in his chin. His cap had a life-size seagull figure on the top. He is Sengoku, also known as the Buddha, the fleet admiral of the marines.

Behind him, an old man with tanned skin and gray hair. He doesn't need much presentation as he is known around the world as one of the most powerful marines, Monkey D. Garp, also known as the hero "Yep, he is a tough cookie, I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked all your asses together"

"Don't jinx it Garp!" Sengoku shouted "This is serious, we have prepared everything to get that man before he becomes a problem for all of us"

"Hmph, I think it is too late for that"

"Whatever, we will stop in Nanimonai Island to prepare ourselves, the mission is this man's head on a silver platter, understood?"

The three marines nodded to the man

"Good, I will go back inside" Sengoku walked back to the quarters leaving Garp and the three admirals in the deck.

"Be honest with me Garp" Aokiji started "This man, how dangerous is he?"

Garp contemplated for a moment before turning to the ocean

"If he had been alive in the times of Roger, he would have been the true king of pirates" Garp said. The atmosphere around the three marines tensed hearing the words of the most renowned marine. "He didn't use his full power fighting against me, and to be honest, I'm afraid to know what his true power is"

"So, we are fighting the devil himself" Aokiji added

"More like, the man that killed the devil" Garp replied

'Somehow, I lost any will to fight him' Aokiji thought

---------------

Back to the Merry, the straw hats were doing their usual activities. Nami and Vivi resting in the deck with Sanji offering them drinks. Usopp with his inventions. Zoro meditating alongside Madara. Luffy sleeping in the Merry's head. Chopper was with Karoo, treating him after the Uchiha tried to test the speed of the duck, with painful results.

turned to a medium-sized seagull flying towards the ship carrying a newspaper, it was a News Coo

"The newspapers" Madara stood and walked towards the landing Coo. Nami walked too carrying the money to pay.

"I swear they are getting more expensive every day" Nami groaned as she received the newspaper.

"Information is the most valuable thing one can obtain" Madara retorted 'For a Shinobi that is'

"Yeah, yeah" She waved her hand and opened the newspaper. Her eyes widened reading the front page "There is something about Alabasta here!" She called everyone's attention

"What?!" Vivi quickly ran to the newspaper. Everyone reunited around Nami "What does it say?!"

""According to trusted informants, the strongest forces of the marines, including the fleet admiral "Sengoku the Buddha", Aokiji, Akainu, Kizaru and the hero Garp, are traveling towards Alabasta"" She stopped as the information sank in the crew's minds "WHAT?!"

"ADMIRALS?!" Sanji shouted

"Admiral?! What is an admiral?!" Usopp asked, afraid of the answers

"Admirals are the strongest marines that exist, is the second highest position, apart from being the fleet admiral!" Sanji replied. Usopp fell to the ground fainted after the information arrived to his brain

"What does that mean?! Why are they going to Alabasta?!" Vivi yelled

"I don't know!" Nami shouted and keep reading ""According to our sources, the principal objective of the marines is to capture or eliminate the new pirate"" Nami then turned to Madara "…. Madara…. Uchiha" Everyone turned to the long-haired man looking with dreaded eyes, Nami returned to the newspaper ""Reasons about it are still unknown, but calling the attention of the strongest marine's forces means that this new pirate must have something the marines wants or he is a new threat to the world government"" She stopped reading an everyone turned their attention to the man

"What?" Madara asked acting oblivious to the situation

"JUST WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHY ARE THE MARINES TRYING TO KILL YOU?!" Nami shouted to the long-haired man.

"I may have defeated "Garp the Hero" some time ago" He shrugged

"WHAT?!" Most of the crew screamed

"You beat grandpa?!" Luffy had a different question

"GRANDPA?!"

"Yes, "Garp the Hero" is Luffy's grandfather" Madara replied

"GARP IS YOUR GRANDFATHER?!" Nami shouted

"THAT EXPLAINS A LOT OF THINGS!" Sanji yelled

"I WANT TO GO HOME!" Usopp groaned

Madara contemplated for a second before turning to the crew "Isn't there an island called "Nanimonai Island" close?"

"Yeah, it is close to Alabasta, but is an empty island, why?" Vivi replied

"Luffy, I think this is were we take different paths, I will take a row-boat and go to that island"

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Nami's headache couldn't get stronger

"I will distract the marines from going to Alabasta, that way you will have less distractions there"

"But they are the strongest of the marines, are you sure you want to go alone?!" Vivi was confused by this man's decision

"I can't let the marine forces go to Alabasta, it will cause an uproar, and if I am going to fight them" He made the "Uchiha stare" and looked to the crew "Alabasta might get on the way"

Everyone stood silent looking to this man. Crazy, suicidal and more crossed the crew's mind. But ultimately, the straw hat captain broke the silence

"Are you sure, Uncle?" He spoke with a calm tone

"You think you could stop me, Luffy?" Madara replied

"No" Luffy looked to his crew "Let's prepare the row-boat"

-------------

In Alabasta, a certain cowboy dressed woman looked to the newspaper, around her, dismay.

"Are they coming to us?! What should we do?!"

"Can we run out of here?!"

"We are going to be killed!"

The Baroque Works agents screamed and ran from side to side. Many were crying on their knees on the ground, other just stood there recapacitating all their decisions they made their entire life. In summary, everyone was fucked.

But the most affected of them all was the known partner of Mr. Zero, Ms. All-Sunday, also known as Nico Robin, the demon child.

She stood there, looking to the newspaper, focusing on two names. "Sakazuki" and most importantly "Aokiji". Unfortunate memories appeared in her mind looking to the name printed in the newspaper.

'They are coming here for that Mr. Uchiha, hey don't know I am here, right?' She tried her best to maintain her composure. Externally, it worked, internally, it was a blazing forest. Her mind tried to accept she was the one they were looking for, tried to find the way they will not notice her, she could hide, she could run, a million possibilities ran on her head, all ended the same. 'Aokiji will come to finish the job'

--------------

Madara was in a small rowing boat with a few supplies in a bag.

"This is goodbye Luffy" Madara addressed the crew "We will each other later, I hope you get strong enough the next time we see each other"

"Hmm!" Luffy nodded with a smile on his face "Next time we see each other I will be strong enough to beat your ass!"

Madara's lips twitched slightly at the words of the kid, every time Luffy spokes, he remembers Hashirama's childish attitude, that kid and his brother meant a lot for the Uchiha, he took care of them, made them stronger, and now they are on the world, causing problems from side to side and fulfilling their dreams.

"Of course you will" Madara replied "When you see Ace, give him my regards" He turned to Luffy's crew "You will grow stronger too, straw hat crew, I know you will become something the world will fear in the future, please, take care of the stubborn rascal"

"We will, he is our captain after all" Zoro replied with a grin

"We will make sure he doesn't do anything stupid" Sanji took a second to rethink "Ok, we will make sure he doesn't do a LOT of stupid things"

"Take care Madara"

"Be careful Mr. Uchiha"

"Be sure to not die"

"Goodbye Mr. Madara"

"QUACK"

Nami, Vivi, Usopp, Chopper and gave their farewells.

"Hmph" Madara nodded and started rowing, with the force and consistency of his rowing he was already far from the ship in seconds

"You think he will handle himself?" Zoro asked his captain

"Uncle is strong, very strong, he is the strongest I have meet apart from my grandpa, I am sure we will meet again" He cracked his knuckles "And when we do, I am going to kick his ass, Shishishishi"

"Of course, you will" Zoro smirked

Suddenly, the two of then felt a wave coming from the direction Madara sailed to. A wave that directed their attention instantly.

"What was that?" Zoro looked to the crew

"What was what?" Nami was confused

"I felt something coming from Madara's direction" Zoro stared to where Madara sailed to.

"I felt something faint, I don't what this feeling is" Sanji had a frown caused by the unknown feeling

"A Haki wave" Luffy cleared everyone's question. The crew turned to Luffy asking to continue "Uncle made a technique to send Haki energy around to call another Haki users. He used to call us that way when we were training" Another wave was sent and the three Haki users, or at least two and a half, felt it.

"He is trying to call the attention of the marines" Zoro concluded

--------------

In the marine's warship, a faint signal arrived to their ship.

"What was that?" Borsalino looked around confused

"It felt faint, like it was faraway" Kuzan replied

Garp came to the deck and looked around, he had an idea of what was happening, but he wasn't sure.

Another wave stronger than the last sealed his thoughts.

"A Haki Wave" Garp spoke

"A what?"

"A Haki wave, it sends an energy wave of Haki in the surrounding places of the users. It is used to call another Haki users"

"You think he-"

"I am sure" Garp interrupted "He is calling us, Sengoku!" He called to the fleet admiral that was coming out of the quarters

"What is that feeling?" He asked

"It is Madara, he is calling to us to go towards him" Garp continued "Order your men to follow us, direct the ship towards the signal"

"Men, direct the ship 30 degrees!" Sengoku shouted "All the fleet follow us"

--------------

Madara rowed his boat towards what he felt was Nanimonai Island, an almost empty place, if it was not for small life forces, he felt rowing towards it.

He suddenly felt something following, a strong present, or more precisely, an accumulation of strong presences.

He smirked as he knew his plan was working, he knew they were following him.

His blood heated, thinking of the individuals that closed to him. Its presence was far, but for it to be felt to were he is, it is obviously strong opponents, and he loves strong opponents.

He rowed quicker as the presence moved towards him quicker too. In minutes, he crossed inhuman distance in the rowing boat, until he saw what he was waiting for, an empty island. Nanimonai Island.

He docked in an appropriate place and walked through the island. It was filled with some vegetation, some trees that covered it. It was a medium-sized island and smelled weird, but it was also the best battlefield for him. No distraction, nothing in between he and his enemies. He had everything prepared for his new guest.

He will show them to fear the power of the Uchiha.

He will show them to fear him, he will show them the power of Madara Uchiha.

He sent another wave of energy to call them.
--------------

Sengoku stood in the front of his sensing the wave generated from the island.

'Nanimonai Island, the empty island. He is waiting for us there. That man wants to take us without distraction, is he crazy, suicidal, or…...' He grimaced at the new thought that surged in his head, the third option he didn't wanted to accept. He was more powerful than them, and Madara knew it, so he wanted to fight them, play with them or killed them.

"Men!" He shouted towards his crew and the ships behind, he reunited everything he had, the admirals, a lot of Vice-Admirals, Rear admirals, Commodores and Captain, he didn't know that man, but if Garp was correct, fighting him will be considered a war as he is a one-man-army. "Prepare yourselves, the moment we dock on that island, I want everyone to be prepared, this is an order!"

All the ships prepared themselves. The marines took out their weapons, prepared the cannons, recharged the rifles. Everyone was nervous, this man was not to joke with. Their orders were to kill and nothing more, no prisoners.

"Two ships will stay behind and prepare to shoot at discretion, the others will embark in the island immediately"

The ship furrowed the ocean a got close to the island.

Sengoku's muscles tensed. The admiral sweated, Garp's smirk dropped. Every marine grabbed tightly their weapons. Time slowed as the ship

The ship docked to the island. The men slowly got down with Sengoku at the front. Nothing attacked them, the island was from a point of view, empty. Truly, an empty island, or at least it should be.

Sengoku felt a presence in the island, it was literally calling for them. Guiding them towards it.

'He is not hiding his presence; he wants us to find him' Sengoku thought. "Marines, prepare yourselves!" He shouted

He walked towards the presence with his men following him. The three admiral felt the presence, Garp, the Vice-admiral, every Haki user felt the presence. They knew it was him, Garp knew it was him, the Vice-admirals knew it was him.

They walked towards the presence until they found him. The man of the wanted poster, he looked the same.

He was seated there, seemingly bored, but inside him, an itching for battle grew as he saw the men that appeared.

He wore his dark blue robe, similar to the one Obito used when he fought the Fourth Great Ninja War. His Gunbai and scythe by his side.

"Finally arrived" He stood as he grabbed his Gunbai and placed it on his back "It an honor to finally meet you, Fleet admiral Sengoku"

"Madara Uchiha" Sengoku retorted "You have been a migraine on my head for too long"

"Hmph" He slightly smirked "Well, I was obviously going to be one day, so I decided to do it earlier"

"Madara Uchiha" Akainu stepped in front "You are a danger to the world's justice, so you will be executed now!" Magma started spurting from his arms

"Sakazuki!" Sengoku tried to stop his subordinate.

"Execution, huh? That sound promising" Madara made a contemplating face for a second "But I will have to refuse" He then smirked as he made the snake hand seal "Mokuton: Jukai Koutan (Wood Style: Deep Forest Emergence)"

Hell started

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

127K 5.1K 49
having a childish captain was enough of a responsibility for the strawhats, but having another childish crew member that wants to play god is even mo...
24.2K 794 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
39.5K 931 24
Naruto's age has passed him by as his time is over. Now he attempts to seek out a place for himself in the new world, and it's bigger than he ever fi...
172K 6.1K 75
A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece. What is this new, unknown island around...