My brother just died, now im...

Autorstwa TropicalTears

Im Connie, Martin was my bestfriend, my brother and the only person in my family who actually cared about me... Więcej

My brother just died, now im falling for his bestfriend? Chapter 2
My brother just died, now im falling for his bestfriend chapter3
My brother just died, now im falling for his bestfriend chapter4
My brother just died, now im falling for his bestfriend. Chapter 5
My brother just died, now im falling for his bestfriend chapter 6

My brother just died, now im falling for his bestfriend?

5.6K 34 7
Autorstwa TropicalTears

It's my birthday tomorrow, it's my 'sweet sixteen' although it won't be very sweet with the way my friends act Im having this giant party at my house. (My house is large so no problem with wacky teengers running round) Im not that exited actually, im more exited about the idea of going to London on the weekend with my brother Martin and his best friend Jason. My brother's like my best friend, we do everything together and as a birthday treat he's been saving up to go to London with me, that's my dream place to go, I've always wanted to go there to go on the London eye.

I was listening to my ipod when my msn popped up. It was Frankie, this boy who stalks me around school, he's pretty hot but i'd never date him. Martin doesn't like me dating people, so until im 18 and free at my own will I try not to give in to temptation.

ToplessHunter says- Damn girl your profile picture just gave me a boner :P

Another reason I will not date Frankie, his obsession with rude words. He's not very smart either.

ConnieMadeUp says- Frankie, cut the shit.

ToplessHunter says- Im being very serious babe your too hot for your own good ;)

ConnieMadeUp says- No boy has ever gotten a girl to sleep with him by using -too hot for your own good-

ToplessHunter says- So you admit you want to sleep with me :D

ConnieMadeUp says- I never said that.

ToplessHunter says- You never said you didn't want to.

ConnieMadeUp says- Guess which finger im holding up...

ToplessHunter says- The one you want to touch me with.

ConnieMadeUp says- Dumb ass!

ToplessHunter says- Connie?

ConnieMadeUp says- What Frankie darling?

ToplessHunter says- Go on a date with me, and before you say no I promise you there will be no shit what so ever. Il act like a gentleman and not lay one finger on you. I really really really really really really really like you.

ConnieMadeUp says- I can't date you sorry.

ToplessHunter says- Wait until you see my awsome dance moves at your birthday party tomorrow then you will definitely want to fuck me.

ConnieMadeUp says- If you say so. I have to go Frankie my brother's home from work, cyah tomorrow :)

ToplessHunter says- Gbye be safe xxx

Logged out-

I ran downstairs when I heard the door open and threw myself into Martin's arms. He laughed and messed my hair up.

''Marty!'' I screamed trying not to laugh.

''Connie!'' He shouted back.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him up stairs, he didn't hold back, we ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed cuddling eachother. Were always touchy with eachother. I think that's how all brother's and sister's should be, I never argue with Martin, and never wish to. I don't understand how you can get annoyed with someone who has the same blood as you. I get on better with Martin than I do with myself.

''Con I hope you don't start ditching me for parties when your sixteen.'' He smiled and squeezed me tight.

''Course not, don't be silly I don't like parties anyway.'' I said sternly.

''Guess we made the wrong plan for your birthday then.'' He said rolling onto his belly.

I giggled. ''Nope, all parties are great as long as your there to sing happy birthday to me and embarrass me like all family should.''

''Don't worry about it im great at singing and embarrasing you.'' He laughed and I rolled next to him.

''Is Jason gonna come over?'' I always liked Jason, him and Martin are like my only best-friends, I get along with boys better than I do with girls.

Martin nodded and grinned as I jumped up and down exited. Im such a kid at heart.

''Don't forget my birthday present.'' I stated not forgetting he said he got me the best gift ever.

''Don't worry.'' He laughed ''You will love it and hey there's London to look forward to as well.''

''I know!'' I screamed ''Best birthday gift ever!''

''Your making me deaf Connie.'' He said holding his ears with his palms.

He kissed my head and gave me a big bear hug.

I laughed.

''I've got to get back to Sadie now, Il see you tomorrow Con.''

I nodded and stepped back. Sadie's his girlfriend, soon to be fiance he told me he was going to ask her to marry him a week ago but so far he hasn't got the courage. I know she will say yes, every girl wants to be with my brother. He's the most caring guy ever and he's very sweet. You feel like you want to hug him all the time. Sadie is one very lucky girl. She's amazing as well, long dark hair down to her waist and she has the best sense of humour and these sparkling blue eyes that could blind a man. My brother reminds me of Leonardo Dicaprio although Martin's more handsome. Martin's 18, he's 19 in September.

''I love you Marty!'' I called down the stairs.

''Love you too Con!'' He shouted back before I heard the door close.

I jumped on my bed and breathed heavy thinking about my birthday, and London. Im more than exited to go to London especially to go with Martin and Jason. They are my top favorite people. Accept from The Beatles they fit into my favorite people list too, although i've never met them.

I turned off my light and hid under the covers still in my clothes I didn't bother to get changed Im too lazy.

''16 tomorrow Connie.'' I whispered to myself, before falling asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling tired. I jumped out of bed and ran straight to the shower throwing my clothes off in the process. The warm water soothed me, I let the soap run down my body while I hopped out of the shower and cleaned my teeth.

I was over exited to see Jason, even though he's Martin's bestfriend and one of my best friend's I never get to see him a lot. Maybe like 3 times a year he comes round, but he always looks different every time, a few years ago he was this bad assed emo kid (that look didn't suit him at all) Then he turned into some sort of hot jock with a different hairstyle every week now he looks average, sort of normal. But who knows what normal is these days? He dyes his hair a lot, I like it is natural colour which is a sort of brown/black. Although I don't see him much, there's msn and facebook he goes on there a lot. Most teenagers do, I know about 50 girls at my school who couldn't live a day without facebook, I bet one of them would commit suicide if they didnt have a computer.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a short purple dress I got for my birthday last year. The thing about buying me things is I never use anything but since I have absoloutely nothing to wear I guess this will do. I shrugged on the dress and curled my hair.

I heard the phone ringing but decided to ignore it, after all people should do everything for me today since it is my birthday. I learnt that from my Grandpa Joe, to take advantage of people when you can.

No-one was answering the phone (I just remembered my parents are on some business trip) so I ran and grabbed it.

''Hello Connie speaking.'' I always do a posh voice on the phone...

''Guess who?'' A voice said.

''Jason!'' I grinned when I heard him.

He laughed ''Hey Con, happy birthday.''

''Thankyou!'' I smiled even more.

''Okay if you stop screaming il come over.'' He said laughing on the other line.

''Okay il stop, I missed you like hell.'' I talked quieter.

''I missed you too, I bet your all lady like and grown up now.'' I could see the smirk in his voice.

''Your gonna have to wait and see.'' I said exited.

''I have to go now, im gonna set off to your house, il see you soon Con.''

''Bye Jay.'' I laughed and hung up the phone.

I got all giddy as I ran to the fridge and ate an apple. I wondered what Jason would look like this time, I wonder if he has a girlfriend, he's probably married or somethig since I haven't really been in contact with him that much. Jason's 19, so he's a bit older than my brother.

The doorbell rang, I was expecting Jason. I opened the door with a huge grin on my face, it dropped when I saw Frankie there leaning on the door frame.

''Hey baby girl, happy birthday.'' He hugged me and gave me some flowers. I don't get why boys always give girl's flowers. It's romantic and stuff but im not that interested in colorful things that die within a week. So much for everlasting love gentleman!

''Hey Frankie.'' I said faking a smile. I knew he was gonna try something on with me, he always does.

''You look sexy babe.'' He said gripping onto my waist and pulling me into the living room on the couch. He started stroking my cheek with his thumb and stared at my lips.

''Im not sexy.'' I said turning away and turning the tv on.

''Stop lying to yourself, and I wasn't kidding when I said I got a boner from your profile picture.'' He smirked and slouched back onto the couch.

I sighed ''Frankie, there are plenty of girls in this world who are way hotter than me, give up already.'' I felt anger rise, I hated when people tried to make me think I looked anything near pretty.

''Con, there's a few minutes left til everyone comes how about I show you how sexy you are upstairs.'' He winked gesturing to the stairs.

''I hardly think you can do something like that with a 2 minute time limit darling.'' I said shaking my head and moving over to the chair.

''You'll give in eventually.'' He smiled and got up when we heard the doorbell.

I made a pfft sound and opened the door.

''Connie!'' A tall goodlooking boy shouted making me step back a bit.

Shit! I looked closer and saw it was Jason, that boy cleans up well. He was wearing a blue hoodie and some tight jeans, his eyes are a sparkly hazel color. He has this hair that's all messed up like a geek sheek sort of look. Basically he's hot.

''Jason you look... wow.'' I said after a while of staring at him.

''You look pretty wow yourself.'' He laughed.

''Come in.'' I said hugging him. We got to the couch and I saw Frankie giving Jason a death stare. I looked at Frankie trying not to giggle. I looked back up at Jason who noticed Frankie's weird facial expression, he stared at me with a -what's his problem?- look on his face. Jason held out his hand to Frankie.

''Hey mate, im Jason.'' He said

Frankie looked at him for a while but took his hand anyway. They did that weird handshake that guys do when they see eachother like patting eachother on the back still holding hands. It looks gay to me but I guess they think normal hugs are girly.

I saw Frankie's mouth open a couple of times but he couldn't seem to get the words out.

''Im Frankie, Connie's boyfriend.'' Frankie eventually spoke. Boyfriend? Did I miss something?

Jason nodded ''she never mentioned having a boyfriend.'' He looked over to me with a side ways smile.

Frankie was about to speak but I interrupted him. ''He's not my boyfriend, he's hardly even my friend.'' Istated sternly.

Jasonchuckled a bit.

''Why are you lying baby? Are you cheating on me again?'' Frankie said dramatically.

I put my hands over his mouth and bit my lip ''Say any shit like that to anyone and you won't live for your graduation.'' I smirked.

''I'd listen to her man, you don' know what she's like after 3 cups of coffee, it's not a pretty sight.'' Jason said with a serious look on his face.

I laughed and let go of Frankie's mouth.

The doorbell rang and a few people from school came in.

There were about 12 people here now. I wasn't having a ginormous party, just a few friends and family.

We all sat down and decided to play dares. I hated that game because since it was my birthday I had to go first, they made the rules not me.

I was sat opposite Jason and he kept catching my eye. He looked over at me and stared a few times, I felt uncomfortable but i'd rather him be staring at me than one of my friends.

''Connie, truth or dare?'' Gemma aked me. Gemma was this short ginger haired girl in my classes at school, she was really pretty but a bit loud, every time she heard a conversation she would have to give her point of view, even if she didn't know what the hell people were taking about.

''Truth.'' I said smiling. I know if I picked dare they would make me do something stupid.

''Aw your no fun.'' Frankie said laying back on the floor.

''Whatever.'' I mumbled turning my head to Gemma.

''How many guys have you kissed?'' She said with a sparkle in her eye.

I wasn't expecting that question. What was I supposed to say? Shall I lie? I looked over at Jason, his head was to the side and he looked at me with interest.

''I.. I've never kissed anyone.'' I blushed scared of their reactions.

Frankie sat up straight away and bit his lip, it was obvious he was holding in a laugh. Everyone was quiet.

''What's the big deal about that? I bet the rest of you haven't kissed anyone.'' Jason stuck up for me. I looked over at him and he smiled at me. He looked relaxed, not even the slightest bit bothered that I hadn't kissed anyone.

I felt less embarrased now. I looked at the time it was 2 pm, Martin and Sadie were supposed to be here half an hour ago. Must have got caught up in traffic or something. Maybe he finally had the courage to propose, they're probably celebrating.

I was at the counter in the kitchen making some food when I felt hands slip around my waist.

I carried on while the hands wrapped themseves around me.

''Come with me.'' Someone whispered seductively in my ear. I nodded and the person pulled me into the downstairs bathroom.

I turned on the light when the figure closed the door and saw Frankie practically jump on me. I fell to the ground and he pulled up my head to facehis lips.

I pulled away. ''Frankie, what the fuck are you playing at?'' I shouted.

''Giving you your first kiss.'' Heanswered leaning in.

I grunted ''Frankie get the hell off of me, you can't just jump on someone like that.'' I said angrily.

''Your the one who came to the bathroom with me.'' Hewhispered under his breath as I got up.

''I didn't know it was you.'' I whined

''I bet you thought it was that Jason guy, it's obvious you fancy him.'' He muttered opening the door.

I ignored his comment and walked into the living room sitting as far away from Frankie as I could, I did not fancy Jason he's likea brother.

Czytaj Dalej