You Again..

By b0baxtea

What will happen when the person who disappeared from your life comes back? More

|:| Unexpected Guest |:|
|:| Do you even care? |:|
|:| Do you hate me? |:|
|:| Things don't seem right |:|
|:| The Truth |:|
|:| Nothing's going the way it should |:|
|:| How can I believe you? |:|
|:| Lies |:|
|:| You're a Lier |:|
|:| The only person I can trust |:|
|:| Don't leave me |:|
|:| Date Night |:|
|:| Bitter Truth |:|
|:| I Guess This Is Goodbye |:|
|:| It's you |:|
|:| Tell me you'll be back |:|
|:| Mystery CEO |:|
|:| Mr. Cold CEO |:|
|:| CEO Unmasked |:|
|:| Ms. Wife |:|
|:| Sauce Lips |:|
|:| Reunion pt.1 |:|
|:| Reunion pt.2 |:|
|:| Jealousy |:|
|:| Why am I not allowed to love you? |:|

|:| Mystery CEO pt.2 |:|

4 0 0
By b0baxtea

Jin: "I HEARD YOONGI'S BACK"

I looked at Jin in disbelief, "You said the same thing 2 years ago.." I mumbled.

Jin: "Apparently he owns a company.
Y/N: "Look Jin, I need to get to work can we talk later?"

He nodded and walked away. I opened the door and Jaehyun sleeping on the couch. 

Y/N: "Oppa I'm going to work."

Jaehyun opened one eye and nodded, he then went back to sleep. I walked to my room and wore an outfit for work. 

...

Cha Hoon: "Good Morning Y/N"
Y/N: "Hello~" 

I walked up to Rosé's desk and looked at her.

Rosé: "You ready for the meeting?"
Y/N: "I think"Rosé: "It'll be fine."
Y/N: "I hope, it's just that I don't know anything about the CEO and I'm kinda being paranoid about it."

Rosé pat my shoulder to make me feel less stressed about the whole CEO situation. I went into my office and decided to do a bit of research on the company I was going to work with. The company was fairly new and became big around 5 months ago, not a lot of people know who owns the company or any information on the CEO.

...

It had been about 2 hours and the meeting was about to start in an hour. I went to a cafe and got some coffee, hoping it would help me calm down. I never really liked having meetings but I had to do it. I went back to the company and looked for MinHyuk. I went to his desk and didn't see him there, so I guessed he would be around somewhere or at the cafe getting something. 

MinHyuk: "Looking for me?"

MinHyuk's sudden action startled me and I jumped a little. 

MinHyuk: "Sorry"
Y/N: "The meeting starts in about 30 minutes"
MinHyuk: "I know, I'm very curious about the 'mystery' CEO"

I agreed and headed to the meeting room with MinHyuk. MinHyuk stopped and pointed at my back pocket. I looked at my back pocket and realised I left my phone in my office. 

Y/N: "Wait for me I'll be right back"

I ran to my office to grab my phone and went back to MinHyuk. We walked inside the meeting room and saw Rosé setting things up for the meeting. I went over to help her but everything had been finished. I sat down on my seat and waited for everyone to arrive.

...

MinHyuk: "Everyone's here let's start the meeting"

I looked around and felt like someone was missing I asked one of my colleagues if anyone was missing.

Jisoo: "I don't think the CEO has arrived."

I looked around and saw the CEO's chair empty.

Y/N: "I'm sorry but it looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer since the CEO hasn't arrived yet."

We waited for about 10 minutes when I heard the meeting room door open.

??: "I'm sorry for being late."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 114 25
Life isn't always pretty. It can be hard and dark just seconds after everything being bright and full of sunshine. Sometimes it takes another person...
909K 17.4K 23
Its been 3 years. No BTS. No communications. No Jungkook. She's leading a brand new life. A stable good job. A hunky boyfriend. She's fallen in lov...
235 23 17
You had a toxic ex before but once you met yoongi your life has changed
1.4K 91 9
(Slow Updates) When Min Yoongi loves someone~ he doesn't just love...he obsesses over them and will do anything to make them, his. What will happen w...