Allure

By InkD_Roses

If one day is all we had, will you make it worth my while? City girl-Bradley Hughes battles with her emotions... More

1| Welcome To Allure
2| Southern Hospitality
3| Welcome To Allure Girl
4| Everybody Needs Somebody
5| Untamed
6| Unity
7| Upside to Downside
8| Little Situation
9| Everybody Needs Somebody Pt.II
10| Consensus
11| I Cared. I Care.
12| Unbothered
13| Damage Control
14| Slip Ups
15| Well- Do You Mean It?
16| All On Bradley
17| Allure Me 2
18| Is It Jealousy?
19| Hello Indonesia,
20| Ratchet Happy Birthday
21| Facing The Burdens
22| Get It Under Control
23| Topic of Discussion
24| Evolving
25| We're Doing This Again?
27| When The Family Feuds
28| For Future Purposes Only
29| Letting It All Go
30| Revisit and Rebuild
31| What's Coming
32| Understood
33| Its None Of Your Business!
34| Living
35| Promised
36| In Due Time
37| And Many More...
38| Revitalizing
39| Resurfaced Love & Pain
40| Going Through The Motions
41| Progressing
42| Embarking Possibilites
43| Anything For You
44| Until Then
45| Back Home To You
46| From Here On Out
47| Everlasting Unity
48| Focus
49| Choosing Me
50| Salvation
51| Rashad Knows Best
52| Rashad STILL Knows Best
53| Stuntin' Like My Daddy
54| Closing In
55| All About Change
56| The New Beginning
57| Could've Been
58| Communicate It
59| Trust The Process
60| Getting Back
61| In With The New
62| Reoccuring
63| Issues
64| Warm Welcome
65| Dilemma
66| Middle Ground
67| Making The Effort
68| Touchy Situation
69| Powerful Ego
70| Comes to the Light
71| Settling the Score
72| Touch and Go
73| Make Your Choice
74| Bradley's Intuition
75| Tread Lightly
76| Wrong or Right

26| Because I'm Your Friend

19.9K 1.2K 819
By InkD_Roses

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA

BRADLEY HUGHES,

"Georgia I'm gonna fuck your ass up!" Bradley shouted as she chased after Georgia inside the salon. It had been a ten minute chase and Bradley didn't plan on letting up anytime soon.

Georgia and Bradley stood on opposite sides of the wash sinks. Georgia was trying to get away from Bradley, while Bradley was trying to capture her so she could figure out how to kill her without her dying completely. "I didn't do anything!" Georgia shrieked as she and Bradley made another lap around the sinks.

"Yes the fuck you did! You didn't think that you should tell me that you told Rashad about what I told you?!" Bradley roared as Georgia quickly did the dash to be shielded behind Posh.

Bradley was right behind her and now, Posh was stuck in the cross fire of them both. "Bradley, I didn't even want to be apart of your lie!" Georgia whined.

"But you were, that's what happens when you become a best friend!" Bradley reaches over Posh. She almost snatched Georgia up but failed since she ducked.

Posh wasn't feeling how she was getting jerked around by Georgia to serve her as a shield. Although she knew about Georgia yapping her mouth to Rashad a long time ago, she decided to extract herself from the situation. "Georgia if you don't put Bradley in her fucking place," Posh laughed as she slipped out of Georgia's hold and scurried off elsewhere, leaving Georgia to fend for herself.

Hysterical, Georgia yelped from the top of her lungs for Bradley to leave her alone. She knew Bradley didn't want to actually kill her or beat her bad, but whatever Bradley had in store for her was something Georgia was not trying to see.

"Posh knew too! Why aren't you running after her?!" Georgia blurted out desperately trying to get Bradley away from her.

At the sound of that, Bradley stopped running after Georgia and snapped in Posh's direction. "Bitch, you knew too?!"Bradley asked in shock.

While Bradley was distracted with Posh, Georgia took that to her advantage to jet to the back room and lock herself in there. The shop was due to open in thirty minutes so she was hoping that would be enough time for Bradley to calm down.

Bradley was now on high pursuit chase behind Posh. "I'm telling you now, if you catch me Brad, you gone have a black eye to match your shirt," Posh warned her as they continued to run around the shop.

"Why didn't you guys tell me!" Bradley growled after Posh.

Posh slipped right between the spaces between the chairs and the mirror, still running away from Bradley. "Because at the end of the day, he rather hear the shit from you than us! If we told you that Georgia told him then you wouldn't have even mentioned it to him! We know you bitch!"

"Bitch you fucking knew me because once I catch you and Georgia ass, y'all are dead!" Bradley threatened.

Usiah came into chaos. He had his Starbucks vanilla bean frappe in one hand, and his breakfast in the other. "What the fuck are y'all doing?!" He shouted from the door casting all of their attention.

Georgia was relieved to hear the sound of Usiah, Bradley wouldn't get too far chasing him.

"Did you know too?!" Bradley immediately got off Posh's trail and walked up to Usiah.

Usiah looked down at her with his face screwed up. "First off, good morning to you too bitch,"

"Usiah, answer my question, did you know?" Bradley was out of breath from all the running she had just done.

Usiah shifts his eyes between Bradley who was breathing heavily to Posh who was trying her best to get her breathing back to normal. "Girl I don't know what you're talking about," Usiah brushed Bradley off. He bypassed her, sipping on his drink as he made his way to his booth.

"Usiah Hanifnejad," Bradley gritted out Usiah's full name. She knew that would grind his gears since he didn't really like the sound of his new last name he attained once he married Liam.

"What Bradley?" Usiah turned around to face her.

Bradley places her hand on her hip. "Did you know that Georgia ran her hippie ass mouth to Rashad?" Bradley asked him once more.

Usiah gave Bradley a stale look. "I did," Usiah responded before taking a seat and opening up his food so he could enjoy his breakfast.

"Wow!" Bradley was floored. She felt blindsided and betrayed.

"Bradley you were never gonna do it!" Posh called out from her chair.

Bradley turned to face Posh. "Okay and you guys should have let me deal with the consequences!"

"Why are we even getting the heat for something Georgia did?!" Posh shouted back at Bradley.

Although Georgia knew the coast wasn't clear, she knew Bradley wouldn't be able to get away with much now that Usiah was around. Slowly, she eased down the hall and got to the front of the shop.

A big fucking mistake.

As soon as Bradley caught sight of Georgia's curly cinnamon red hair she charged at her. Georgia was frozen in place not knowing what to do. Before she could escape from Bradley's trail, she was already pinned to the ground with Bradley straddling her body. Bradley had bound Georgia's hands on either side of her head while she hovered over her.

"Why did you do it?!" Bradley ordered.

"Because it was the honest thing to do!" When Georgia decided to come to Allure earlier than usual, she didn't expect to be pinned down to the ground with her best friend/boss on top of her

Bradley secured Georgia's hands down tighter while applying more weight on her. "You're my friend—my best friend at that!"

Posh and Usiah sat aside observing the scene. "Her booty looks good in them biker shorts," Posh nodded her head while pointing to Bradley's butt.

"That's the Uncle Shad effect," Usiah stated causing them both to laughed.

"I'm aware of that Bradley, which is why I did what I did!" Georgia explained.

Bradley scoffed. "You should've at least told me!"

"He didn't want me too!" Georgia shouted back.

"Bitch whose friend are you, mine or his?!"

"Yours Bradley!" Georgia clarified. "And I did what I did because I'm your best friend. When it comes to confrontational things like these you shut down and try to avoid it, so I did it for you. Me explaining why you had to go made Rashad understand everything you wanted to tell him, but couldn't get out. I just fixated your emotions, feelings, and thoughts into words," Hearing that, Bradley slowly began releasing Georgia's hands.

With Georgia's hands free, Bradley remained on top of her. Bradley now kept her hands placed onto her own thighs while looking down at Georgia. "Bitch you couldn't copy and paste it so I could send it to him myself?" Bradley contorted her face into questioning expression.

Georgia shook her head no. "You wouldn't have sent it,"

Bradley sighed before getting off of Georgia. Extending her hand out, Bradley helped Georgia up off the ground. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you friend," Georgia pouted.

"I'm sorry I tackled you friend," Bradley apologized pulling Georgia into a hug.

"And your sorry for having my fat ass run around this shop like I actually work out and shit," Posh added.

Usiah lifted his hand up to also contribute to what Bradley should be apologizing for. "You also sorry for thinking you was about to check me, wrong friend boo,"

"Shut up," Bradley rolled her eyes at them both.

After Bradley's crazy rampage, the rest of the ladies made their way in the shop. Usiah and Posh made sure to tell each of them how Bradley pinned Georgia down and was chasing after them all like a wild animal. She was the joke of the day.

"Ha ha very funny," Bradley rolled her eyes as Usiah and the ladies fell out laughing.

"You really strong as hell, my wrist are bruised," Georgia looked down at her wrist with a sad face.

Bradley chuckled. "I been holding a lot in,"

"Aren't you going to Houston? You need to let it out on that family of yours,"Alta suggested with a laugh.

The days were slowly dwindling down and Bradley definitely wasn't eager to be on the plane to Houston in the next two days. Bradley was sure that if her grandmother wasn't aware of her visiting then she wouldn't have gone through with actually going.

She was beginning to have doubts and second thoughts, knowing that Rashad would be flying in a day later than she was. She honestly didn't even want to be bothered by her family without having Rashad present. She knew no one would come to her defense like he would—no matter the situation.

Bradley wasn't sure how her grandmother Mimi would act once the heat got onto Bradley. She hadn't seen or spoken to the woman in years. Bradley wouldn't even be surprised to see that over the years, her grandmother had joined alliance with the rest of the family who was so against her.

Having Rashad there would reassure Bradley that at least someone cared for her enough not to treat her like scum.

Bradley let out a sigh. "Don't remind me," She muttered out.

"Girl I don't know why you not excited, I heard everything is bigger in Texas," Rome cutely stuck her tongue out, doing a light twerk as she did her client's baby hairs.

Bradley chuckled. "Not for me, especially now that I have a boyfriend," She reminded Rome.

"Correction," Cinney lifted up her hand. "A husband—he's a husband sis,"

Bradley laughed. "Yeah, what Cinney said," She agreed with a nod

"Aren't you like super against marriage?" Astel asked with her eyes slight squinted in a questioning manner.

"I don't recall anything before Rashad," Bradley tooted her nose in the air causing Usiah and the ladies to laugh. Bradley was taking the promise she made to Rashad pretty seriously. Anything that reminded Bradley of Israel was either avoided, ignored, or dismissed. She realized she was hindering what was truly meant for her by hanging onto the "what if's".

"Growth honey, growth!" Posh applauded making Bradley smile widely

"That's what happens when you're happy," Bradley boasted.

"I can vouch for that," Cinney clapped. Posh, Usiah, Astel, and Alta agreed right along with her.

Rome scoffed. "I can't relate,"

"Why is that, usually you're the happiest of them all?" Georgia asked.

Rome sighed. "Because I realize all the years I spent dissing niggas is really coming back to bite me in the ass. I really got dissed the other day," She vented with a long face. Rome's confidence often rubbed off on other as if she were conceited. That really wasn't the case at all, she was just very secure within herself and had high standard. She grew up getting anything she wanted and when she became a women, it soon transitioned to her getting any man she wanted. Finally, someone had knocked her off of her high horse, and had her realizing that not every man would worship the ground she walked on.

The situation was messy and very confidential, but it really had her thinking like, "What if I'm not all that and a bag of chips?"

Posh sighed. "What happened now drama queen," Everyone was use to Rome's melodramatic ways. The girl was the real definition of spoon fed and spoiled.

"I got rejected," She let out as if it were unbelievable. "I honestly don't feel like I deserve rejection since I'm way better than his girlfriend," She rolled her eyes.

Alta withdrew her attention from her client's hair and looked around at Usiah and the rest of the ladies. They were all giving each other the same look, almost as if they were waiting for Rome to pop out and say that she was playing. "Girlfriend?" Alta asked, tilting her head to the side.

Oblivious to the negative thoughts she had arose into their mind, Rome nodded her head. "Well no wonder you got rejected Pooh, he has a girlfriend," Posh explained, keeping it simple for Rome. She knew Rome could have a few airhead moments.

Hearing that, Rome scrunched her face up before waving Posh off. "He wasn't worried about her then, I'm sure he's not worried about her now. He's most likely rejected me because I'm not around as much as she is,"

"Why do I feel like it's the person we specifically told this girl not to mess with?" Usiah shook his head in a stressed out manner.

Posh agreed with him. "It's most definitely the person we told her dumb ass not to mess with," She sighed.

Bradley plugged her ears with her fingers. "I don't want to know anything," Just by the guilty look in Rome's face she knew exactly who had given her, her first rejection. It was Alex. Rome was sneaky and messy and that all displayed in her actions and her mentality.

Each and every one of the stylist specifically told her that Alex was off limits, yet she still had to get what she wanted—no matter the circumstances. By the way she told them what happened, Bradley could tell that Alex indulged into Rome during Bali,  before he fleeted back to college. If Iris found out, then Bradley would ultimately feel like she was the blame. Bradley felt responsible for her friend's actions when it came to them being around Rashad and his people. Rome didn't understand that them telling her that she couldn't get with Alex wasn't to prevent her from getting what she wanted, it was just the damn principle.

"We're not talking about this any more," Bradley quickly shut down Rome's story. "Whatever is done, is Rome's business to deal with, we warned her," Bradley wanted absolutely no parts. Rome hasn't really confirmed anything, so as far as she knew, wasn't anything going on.

"I'm sorry," Rome let out a guilt ridden apology. Usiah and the ladies all felt the same way,the apology held no substance. Rome was just apologizing just to hear herself apologize, she knew deep down inside, she didn't care.

"Don't apologize to us, we're not the girl that got cheated on," Georgia guilt tripped her

"She's not the only one in the wrong here, he's just as guilty," Astel spoke up on Rome's behalf.

Bradley walked out to the center of the salon, now being the center of everyone of her stylists attention. "I know y'all heard me the first time," She stated in a serious tone. "We're not having this conversation in here. If you guys want to talk about it, do it outside of my shop," They knew Bradley was serious just by the tone in her voice and the look on her face. Bradley truly wanted no parts. At the end of the day, Alex and Rome where two young adults that have the brain capacity to know right from wrong.

Rome's bad deeds quickly went to rest when no one decided to prolong the conversation. The atmosphere was disturbed a little due to Usiah and the ladies looking at Rome in a different light. They wouldn't necessarily treat her differently, they just were more aware now.

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA

RASHAD FAREWOOD

Rashad was trying his best to go unseen. All he wanted to do was get home and into bed. His father had him doing the most for this upcoming charity basketball event and he was over it. Around this time of the year, Rashad would begin to wish that he really would've kept his temper at bay during his time at UCLA, he wouldn't have been stuck being the "business guy".

"Hey, Shad!" Rashad heard his father's voice call after him.

Clenching his eyes shut in agitation, Rashad took a deep breath before turning around. "What's up?" He spoke to his father in the calmest tone he could exude.

"You spoke to those vendors today? It won't be a Farewood event if we don't get some merch out and feed the people," Brandon chuckled.

Rashad didn't find anything amusing so he didn't laugh. He nodded his head to respond to his father. "Everything is all good on my end," He assured.

"You're team, have they been practicing?" Brandon asked with a smirk.

This year, Brandon thought it would be a good idea to have Jerome and Rashad take their aggression on each other out on the court. The two would be facing off with their top four teammates and whoever won would get to decide which charity the earnings went too. Rashad wasn't too excited about getting on the court with his brother since he felt like his dad came up with the idea to gain some publicity, but he was going to do it just for the kids.

"Look, I got somewhere to be. I'll see you tomorrow," Rashad told his dad before heading off to the exit.

"Can you go pick up Alex from the airport?!" Brandon called after him once more.

Rashad shook his head no. "Not my responsibility," Exiting to the parking lot, Rashad was relieved to finally get into his truck.

Before he exited the parking lot, he dialed Bradley's number. "What it do babyyyy?" She mocked causing him to laugh.

"Why you always jocing?" Rashad asked as he drove in the direction of her condo.

Bradley shrugged her shoulders. "I'm just funny bro,"

"I ain't your bro," Rashad chastised.

Bradley rolled her eyes. "Whatever Rashad, are you coming to my place?"

"Yeah, I'm in my way now. You need me to stop for anything?"

Bradley shook her head no. "No, I'll just see you when you get here,"

"Alright love you,"

"Love you too," She told him before the call ended.

Rashad was drained and just wanted to go to sleep. He was slightly bummed since he would be away from Bradley for a day since he had to attend the event instead of landing in Houston with her. He wanted to spend some time with her, but their schedules weren't aligning with each other. Bradley worked from 10 AM to 7 PM. Rashad didn't really have a schedule since Brandon was being a pain in the ass for him. He was really on call, but always managed to get off later than intended.

Tonight was a little different since Rashad's patience was running thin. He knew if he gave his father the chance he still would be at the training facility.

On the drive over to Bradley's condo, Rashad's phone blared with a phone call, interrupting the music he had playing from it. Glancing from the road to the device quickly Rashad's brows instantly furrowed at the sight of Duke's name.

Still, the two haven't spoken. Duke was still mad at Rashad and vice versa. Their pride was battling their tight friendship and they were just letting their egos get in the way. Rashad felt like he was in need of an apology while Duke felt like he wa the one deserving an apology.

At the end of the day, they both needed to put their pride and ego aside and realize that they had a bigger issue at hand. Reluctantly, Rashad answered the call. "You done being a hoe?" Duke asked as soon as the phone call went through.

Rashad scrunched up his face. "You done acting like a bitch?" Rashad retorted.

"I'm at your place, hurry up and get there," Duke states dismissing his remark.

Rashad scoffed. "I'll get there when I get there," With that, Rashad ended the call. Although Duke had told him to get to his place, he still found himself parking his truck in Bradley's parking lot.

He made his way up to her condo and used his key to let himself in. Bradley was busy conversing on the phone. Entering the kitchen, Rashad wrapped his arms around her waist before craning down and applying a kiss onto her cheek.

"No need, I booked myself a hotel already, I don't want to be a burden," Rashad heard Bradley tel whoever was on the other side of the phone call.

Once the person responded, Rashad realized it was Bradley's sister, Genovah. "You sure? I have plenty of room at my place,"

"I'm positive, thanks for offering though. I'm getting another call, I'll contact you when I land," Bradley lied with a roll of her eyes.

Genovah let out a light sigh. "Alright, see you then," Bradley didn't even say a goodbye, she just hung up. She didn't even know why she answered in the first place. Genovah definitely wasn't Bradley's cup of tea and that was evident through her tone of voice and demeanor

Rashad let out a light chuckle before lifting his wad from the crook of Bradley's neck. "Why you just lied to that girl?"

Bradley rotates around in Rashad's hold so she could face him. Her arms wrapped loosely around his neck as she looked up at him. "Everyone know I don't do impromptu phone calls. Only you can make those,"

Licking his lips in an enticing way, Rashad peered down at Bradley. "That was cute," He teased with a smirk.

Bradley laughed. "What was so urgent that you wanted to talk about?" When Rashad finally caught a break he was able to text Bradley that he needed to talk to her. Bradley knew she was out the clear of pissing him off so she really wasn't worried about this talk.

"My lease is ending," He announced causing Bradley to nod.

"You ready to move in with your chocolate drop?" Bradley asked with a laugh.

Rashad shook his head. "You play to much, but yeah I am ready,"

Bradley looked around her condo. "How are we gonna make all your stuff fit in here?" Bradley's condo was spacious and so was Rashad's they both had so many things, there was no way it all could fit.

"We don't. How about we get a house?" He suggested.

Bradley hiked a brow up in a skeptical manner. "You ready for that commitment?"

Rashad nodded his head yes. Rashad knew what he wanted and when he wanted it, the problem was always Bradley second guessing everything. "I been ready love,"

"What if we break up, then what?" Bradley began with the pessimistic thoughts.

Rashad groaned out in frustration. "We're not breaking up dumbass,"

"Alright then. What if you don't like living with me full time? You hate my closet, now you'll have to share with me," Before Bradley could go on with her endless what if's Rashad lifted his hand halting her.

"Bradley we'll find a space that accommodates us both. Do you want to do this or not?" Although Rashad wanted to live under the same roof as Bradley, he knew if she told him that she wasn't ready he would comply and wait it out for another year.

Bradley nodded her head. "I do. I was just assessing the risk. Dealing with me 24/7— 365 is challenging,"

"A challenge I'm willing take," He applied his lips onto her's. "So we doing this?"

Bradley nodded her head with a smile. "We're moving in together," She clapped her hands.

Rashad felt accomplished. This was a huge stepping stone in him and Bradley's relationship and he was thrilled that she was onboard with him. "Now that it's settled, we'll start looking once we get back from Houston,"

"I want a house like your parents," Bradley hiked.

Rashad eyed her as if she lost her kind. "Yeah baby, we are not in their tax bracket yet so how about we think more realistically,"

"A girl can dream," She chuckled.

"We'll get there eventually, just not right now,"

Bradley agreed with him.

Rashad's phone went off causing him to disband his arms from Bradley's waist and retrieve it. Duke was calling again.

"I forgot about him?" Rashad mumbled as he silenced his phone. There was no need to answer since he knew Duke would only be rushing him.

"About who?" Bradley asked as she ventured off towards the fridge to grab something to snack on.

Rashad let out a sigh. "Duke,"

"Yay," She cheered lightly. "You two are back in a relationship," She teased knowing it not only bothered Rashad but also Duke. Posh and Bradley always joked about how Duke and Rashad had broken up for a moment and were bound to get back together. It was amusing to see them act like the didn't miss each other terribly.

"Bye Bradley," Rashad grabbed his keys not even bothering to go at it with her.

Obnoxiously, Bradley let out a loud laugh. "I love you, tell your boyfriend I said hey!" She shouted after him only to hear the door being shy and licked as a response.

Although he was the butt of her stupid joke, Rashad still texted Bradley he loved her so he didn't leave her hanging.

Rashad arrived to his apartment a little under fifteen minutes. When he got there, Duke had made use of his spare key and was laid out on Rashad's couch indulging in the snacks in his pantry. "You're taking too much advantage of this spare key," Rashad says as he slapped Duke upside his head.

"You taking too much advantage of my time, I told you to get here an hour ago," Duke looked up at him before stuffing a Dorito in his mouth.

Rashad scoffed. "When have I ever listened to you?"

"You right," Duke nodded his head as he sat up. "That's why we here now?"

"No, we're now because you don't care about shit," Rashad snarked at Duke.

Duke rolled his eyes realizing, Rashad was still throwing a hissy fit. "Look I ain't come her for one of your many Farewood lectures," Rashad and Duke's relationship was almost like father and son. Duke was like the rebellious teenage son that Rashad had to keep in control. Rashad knew a lot of the reasons duke acted the way he did is because of his childhood and the way he was forced to grow up. Having Rashad as a best friend was not only a breath of fresh air, but it instilled some structure into Duke's life.

A lot of the things Duke use to do, that was his normal, wasn't the normal for Rashad. Hearing Rashad tell Duke that the off the wall things he wanted or thought he had to do, wasn't normal shook Duke from his erratic and irrational mentality. Rashad was his calm.

"Then what the fuck you came for Duke?" Rashad asked as he took a seat on the second set of couches.

"Well we got a second chance and it gotta go down this week," Duke said to Rashad.

Rashad's brows furrowed together. "This week when?"

"Like tonight, and tomorrow," Duke shrugged not finding it a big deal.

Rashad shook his head no. "Not happening,"

"What? Why?" Duke screwed his face up.

"I got a lot of shit going on this week," Rashad said.

"We got 20 G's each, on the table and you worried about stuff you gotta do this week?" Duke scoffed.

Rashad nodded his head confirming that he was worried about his week more than some cash. "I got the event with the training facility and I'm flying to Houston for a week,"

"When were you gonna tell me. You know we got jobs to do right?" Duke mugged him.

"Look I ain't really into that right now, I can't keep doing the same shit all my life," Rashad was beginning to feel like his life was on a repeated loop. Sad to say his life was beginning to revolve around everyone else, aside from himself, Bradley, Victoria, and now Duke.

Duke let out an exasperated breath. "You know that I need this Shad,"

Rashad shrugged his shoulders. "It's not my fault that you go through money like you go through drawers,"

Offended, Duke got up from the couch. "Bet,"

"De'Mar I ain't mean it like that," Rashad quickly retracted his statement.

"You did, and it's cool, no hard feelings," Duke assured with a light smile before leaving Rashad's apartment.

Rashad definitely regretted the remark he made about Duke's finances. Duke was the go to and central support system for his entire family immediate and distant. Duke lived life with not only a chip on his shoulder, but also the weight of the world. Rashad knew if this so it was like a slap in the face.

— I'll do it. Hit me with the details.
Delivered 8:46 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6K 34
First, you're 18 and in love. You're at the peak of your youth and everything you've ever dreamed of is possible. Then, you're as good as homeless...
7.5K 335 37
Sexy heartthrob Isabelle Anderson comes face to face with her childhood crush Jaycey Davins and wholeheartedly devotes herself to risking her relatio...
208 2 46
*Mature, sexual content warning* "Stacey watched him walk away, and waited for the front door to shut before starting her car and leaving. Her boyfri...
42.7K 789 45
It was just a 1 night stand. But something else sparked. She's a true player and he's lost looking for her. What happens when it just continues? READ...