ice.//mj

By bnkroll_leah

I done shed so many tears but I won't let you see me crying... Protecting my peace๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ More

iCEโ„๏ธ
1
2
3
4
5
7

6

488 25 20
By bnkroll_leah

August 29, 2019 (R.I.P)😩

I just wanna say Happy Birthday to the G.O.A.T MJ! 🥳And for this special update I decided to give y'all a little bit of Michael's POV so enjoy💙
••••

❄️Present❄️

After Nisha left I stayed in my room by myself not feeling the need to be bothered. I laid in bed snuggled up under my covers just scrolling through Instagram. I've also been texting back ole dude too and we've been having a real good conversation actually. It's like we both have the same personality.

I continued scrolling in boredom as then Trey bust in my room making me jump up from the covers scaring the the hell out of me.

"Ever heard of knocking, damn!" I scowled adjusting myself back under my covers.

Trey kisses his teeth throwing something at me. I jerked up about to curse him out but realized it was my charger he threw.

"Here go your charger, ugly ass."

"If anybody ugly it's you." I retorted.

Trey sighs dramatically,
"I know Beyoncé it's hard being the ugly child and I'm the fine one but, aye somebody gotta do it."

I just squint my eyes at his stupidity no even wanting his presence around me hell not even his spirit.

"Get out."

Trey shrugs,
"I don't wanna be in yo room anyway." He said leaving.

"Good." I muttered laying back down comfortably.

I went back to scrolling away on Instagram, simply wasting my life away.

I refused to get up and go downstairs knowing Michael duck faced ass was down there.

I wish he would leave.
He always over here.

Yea; I'm still pressed from what he said earlier about our baby.

But damn how would you feel if you hear that your nigga; who not really your nigga; but still your nigga going around getting other females pregnant.

That shit didn't sit well with me. And it hurt me that he would even say "like you wasn't one of those bitches" to me knowing he was the one that made me get an abortion the first time I got pregnant.

I frowned just thinking about that day.
It made me hated him.

I hated him for ever making me get that abortion knowing it was gonna curse my body forever.

I hear the front door slam close as I glance up out my window seeing Michael and Trey walking towards their cars and getting inside to leave.

I humphed to myself, bout time they asses left.

I got up out my bed wrapping my blanket around me and went downstairs.
I walked in the kitchen and grabbed me an ice cream sandwich out the freezer.

I walked in the living room with my dessert and plopped on the couch. I turned on the tv and went on Hulu and continued watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

As I was munching on my ice cream sandwich my phone began ringing. I huffed and look down seeing it was Taylor wanting to FaceTime.
I perked up adjusting my blanket around me and tossing my wild curly hair over my shoulder.

Why niggas always wanna FaceTime why they can't just regular call, dang.

I kissed my teeth pressing accept waiting for the call to connect.

I don't even know why I answered. I look like a hot mess.

"Aye wassup?" I hear Taylor voice as his head popped in the camera.

"Hey." I muttered taking a bite of my ice cream sandwich.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing watching tv." I said staring at the tv.

He kisses his teeth grinning,
"Why you in the house, ain't it a hot girl summer?"

I abruptly stopped chewing and stared at him through the screen with my eyes bucked.

"Boy what?!"

He pursed his lips trying not to laugh making his dimples crease,
"I mean ain't it what y'all girls say? It's a hot girl summer. You gotta be on your bald headed hoe shit."

I burst out laughing,
"I literally can't take you serious like—please stop."

He chuckles looking away from the camera,
"Anyways what you doing, tomorrow slatt?"

I shrugged taking my last bite of my ice cream sandwich.

"Well my cousin homie was having a block party tomorrow and we was gonna go and since my ass don't know nobody down here I was wondering if you would come with me so I won't be by myself."

I squint my eyes at him,
"Boy you is not gon be by yourself you got your cousin."

"Yeah, but that nigga gon leave me like always when he see people he know and I think he bringing your friend too."

"Who Nisha?"

He nodded before sitting his phone down making me look at his ceiling.

"I'll think about it." I muttered.

"I'm for real Beyoncé I don't wanna be in there by myself." He repeated.

"Stop whining like a baby, I hear you."

"Shut up!" He snapped making me laugh.

It was a short pause before I heard shuffling of Taylor picking his phone back up,
"I gotta question." He said mushing his face in the camera.

I scrunched my face.
"Okay..."

"Why your ass single? Like I can not understand that."

I shrugged once again,
"I don't know."

"Nahh I don't wanna hear that bullshit, tell the truth."

"I don't know, honestly!" I exclaimed blushing so hard.

He squint his eyes at me not believing me,
"You must be that crazy girlfriend then, cause you is too damn beautiful and smart to not have no nigga."

"I don't know if I should take this as a compliment or an insult but uhh sure—I guess."

He shrugs placing his hand under his chin,
"What's your story Bey?"

My head jerked back from being taken back from his question.

"My story? I don't know what you mean."

"Who hurt you cause it ain't no way in hell that you single for fun."

"Why you so worried about my past love life?"

"I just wanna know, that's all."

I looked back up at the tv seeing my memories flash before me of Michael and I. My first everything. My body cringed making my face turn into disgust just thinking about everything.

I shook my head,
"Welp, that's too bad because that's something personal I'm not gonna share."

Taylor quirks his eyebrow,
"You serious?"

I nodded,
"As a heart attack."

He pauses for a moment searching my face as I kept the same nonchalant look.

He sighs,
"Aight, well I finna go shoot some hoops I'll call you in the morning okay?"

I nodded knowing I got him annoyed,
"Yeah, okay." I said pressing end call before he could say his goodbyes.

I turned off my phone putting it on the side table and sunk back down into the sofa and continued watching my show.

•••
Michael

"Sssss shit girl I'm finna nut," I hissed clenching my fist in her hair.

"Do it baby." She whispers staring me deeply in the eyes as she gently bites down on my tip sending over the edge.

I let all my cum spill in her mouth as I watch her intensely drinking me dry.
My eyes went hazy feeling her hands caressing my thighs making my body calm as plant soft kisses on my skin.

She lifts herself up and kisses me passionately letting me taste myself on her tongue.

"I love you." She breathes against my lips.

"I love you too."

She smiles goofily as she hops off of me and goes in the bathroom.

She comes back out with her toothbrush in her mouth and tosses me a wet rag.

"Thanks dick mouth." I joked making her slap the back of my head.

I slap her back on the ass as she yelps scolding me before going back inside the bathroom.

I wiped myself with the rag and adjusted myself in my boxers before pulling my pants back up.

I walked in the bathroom where she was rinsing out her mouth. I tossed the rag aside and place my arms around her waist holding her tight. She looks up at me through the mirror and sticks out her tongue at me.

I grab her hair jerking her head back making her look directly at me.

"Who you sticking out yo tongue at?"

She ignores me and puckers her lips instead wanting a kiss.

I smirked and leaned down planting a soft kiss on her lips.

She smiles approvingly.

"How long you in town?" She asked me rinsing out my used rag.

I sighed sitting on the counter,
"I don't know yet."

She hums turning off the faucet and squeezing the rag,
"Your son misses you Michael."

I nodded,
"I know Kierra but shit ain't easy. I make sure y'all straight, I'm trying man."

"I know, but what I'm supposed to say when our little boy askes when Daddy coming home?"

"Well y'all ain't gotta worry about that no more." I said sternly.

"You sure?"

"For now." I muttered hopping off the counter leaving the room and walking in Man-Mans room.

"What yo bad ass doing?" I said walking in his room.

"Pwaying Twoys."

"I thought yo mama told you to put this shit up and go to bed." I said staring at the mess he had.

"But I'm not done playing daddy." He says staring up at me.

I sat down on the floor beside him grabbing the toy he had out his hand.

"What is this?" I muttered fumbling with the toy.

"It's one of my transfwomers."

I scrunched my face,
"This that nigga Bumblebee ain't it?"

He nodded.
"Daddy you gotta stop saying bad words."

I look at him raising my eyebrow,
"Who's the Father here?"

He makes the same face as me making his curls fall back. If this lil boy ain't my twin I don't know who is.
"Remember you lil Michael I'm big Michael not the other way around Ight?"

He folds his arms,
"Weally Daddy."

I chuckled at him knowing he still trying to talk good but he keep slurring his words and it sounds hilarious,
"Yes, wEaLlY!" I mocked him.

"I got something for you too." I tell him making his eyes widen.

"What is it?" He asks excitedly clutching onto me.

I reached in my back pocket pulling out my wallet taking out a 100 dollar bill.

"This for missing your 3rd birthday." I say handing the money to him.

Man-Man takes it smiling big,
"Tanks Daddy." He cheeses hugging me.

"You welcome, now go put it in yo money jar where it's safe." I tell him as he quickly go do as I say.

"Daddy are you home for good?" Man-Man asks me.

I pursed my lips and nodded slowly not realizing my gesture.
He smiles and looks down shyly
going back to playing with his toys.

I grin and watch my twin play, I admired my son. I was proud of what I created. A mini me. I'm blessed to have strong genes cause this lil nigga right here is Michael Jackson number 2.

"You happy I'm home?"

He nodded happily,
"Yea, now we can do cool stuff."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"Have water ballon fights!" He grins.

I kissed my teeth nudging him,
"Boy Ima champ at that shit, you don't want none."

He tries to rolls his eyes and he nudges me back,
"I'm better!"

I scoffed playfully feeling as if I'm talking directly to myself,
"Okay Michael."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 10.8K 51
My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy๐Ÿ˜˜ First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020
3.6M 122K 83
"๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†" ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2019.
346K 11.2K 38
Read and find out๐Ÿ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
417K 12.1K 184
๐๐”๐๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐: โŠฐโ€ขโฅ ๐Ÿ‘๐‘๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โžฝโ”€๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒโ”€โฅ ๐ŸคA humble collection of ideas and scenarios that I conjure up...