Bnha react to AUs

By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Author-San decides to kidnap bnha characters to watch AUs with her. Viewers: Class 1-A (minus Midoriya) Neito... More

Kidnapping
Hamilton
My R
Future Pro Heroes
Other Side
Nomu
Stronger than you
Calla Draws
Hamilton (Part 3)
Requests(Not a chapter sorry)
Drug Interview
Ready as I'll ever be
Love and Support
The one thing
Miss wanna die
Lost one's weeping
Hamilton (Part 1.5)
Hamilton (part 4)
Hamilton (part 5)
Hamilton (part 6)
Random stories
Future Pro Heroes (part 2)
Hamilton (part 7)
I have questions
Villain Deku (part 2)
Hamilton (Theodosia's story part 1)
Villain Deku (part 3)
Hamilton(Theodosia's story part 2)
Possesive Todoroki
Villain Deku and Todoroki(part 4)
Steven Universe - BD debut
Author's note
Possesive Todoroki (part 2)
1980's au
Heathers (part 2)
Heathers (part 3)
Heathers (part 4)
Heathers (part 5)
Heathers (part 6)
Six the musical
Six the musical (part 2)
Six the musical (part 4)

Hamilton (Part 2)

35.7K 538 363
By Idiotwhotalkstoomuch

Requests are closed please stop

"And I'm back!" Author said startling a few.

"Please tell me this is a happy world" Kaminari said.

"It's a part two of the first one" Author said.

"The one where Todoroki cheated on Deku-kun?" Uraraka said.

"Yep and this is the one where she forgives him!" Author said as she took a seat.

"Let's see it then" Kirishima said still pale from Midoriya's suicide.

"First off do you know what parts of Midoriya has been represent in the world's so far?" Author asked.

Yaoyorozu raised her hand.

"Go on Yaomomo."

"The first world, Burn talked about Midoriya's patience to other people's actions showing when she got angry at Todoroki after he cheated on her taking his or her well built patience and destroying it or I guess burning it" Yaoyorozu said. "The second one showed the sorrows of Midoriya. This world shows an intensified version of Midoriya's suffering and I know it's intensified because of his mother's death along with his father's abuse which is not present in our world."

"Correct" Author said. "Hopefully y'all were learn to appreciate him more when you return."

The screen starts with Midoriya crying over a coffin along with her family.

"I thought you said Midoriya and Todoroki had eight children?" Uraraka said counting seven.

"One of them died in a duel" Author said causing them to pale a bit. "He got in a duel after a guy dishonored his father or Todoroki's legacy and he retaliated by challenging a duel. Todoroki told him to shoot the sky saying it will end the affair saying that killing somebody should not be with him and that Midoriya, his mother can't take another heartbreak. And this was done after his affair."

"Wow Midoriya has really been through it in this world" Mirio said.

The next scene showed Midoriya in her house when a man goes to her.

"Izuku Todoroki (Elizabeth Hamilton) a letter for you."

"Thank you" Izuku answered as she took the letter.

She went to a private study and opened the letter.

"My very dear, Izuku(Eliza)"

"Oh Todoroki had another letter for her?" Uraraka said.

"Oh! This is the letter you said that would be sent to Midoriya after Todoroki's death!" Mina and Hagakure said in realization.

"This letter will not be delivered to you unless I shall first have terminated my earthly career"

The screen showed Todoroki writing this letter and then standing up as Midoriya dictates the letter.

"To begin a happy immortality"

"What is Todoroki going to do?" Kirishima asked.

"I need not tell you of the pains I feel of quitting you and exposing you to the anguish which I know you will feel"

Todoroki goes to a bedroom to show a sleeping Midoriya.

"Nor could I dwell on the topic lest I should unman"

Midoriya woke up and placed her hand on Todoroki's cheek before flashing a smile.

"So bright" everyone said some taking out sunglasses.

"Fly to the bosom of your God and be comforted with my last idea..."

Todoroki Let's out a smile and a few tears as he covers his face with Midoriya's hand.

"I shall cherish the sweet hope of meeting you in a better world"

Todoroki puts Midoriya hand down and kisses her.

"Adieu. Best of wives"

An image of Midoriya in her wedding dress is shown.

"And best of women"

Midoriya was in a casual dress holding a baby.

The two were face to face.

"Ever yours"

"Shouto(Alexander)......"

"I think we're going to get hit with the feels here" Nejire said.

"Does anyone have tissues?" Ragdoll asked.

"Here" Author said as she snapped her fingers tissue boxes appeared on everyone except Eri and Kota's laps.

The screen showed Todoroki opening his eyes in the afterlife.

"Let me tell you what I wish I'd known when I was young and dreamed of glory!"

"ALL MIGHT/YAGI/ME!?!" Everyone yelled.

"This scene is showing important people i life discussing about his actions" Author explained.

"You have no control.....
Who lives, who dies, who tells your story!"

"By the way before y'all ask the song title is Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?" Author said.

Katsuki Bakugou! (President Jefferson)
"I'll give him this..."

"BAKUGOU/ ME!?!"

"Like I said important people in his life discussing his actions calm your tits" Author said. "Don't even think about it Mineta."

"His financial system is a work of genius
I couldn't undo it if I tried"
Bakugou turned to face Todoroki.
"And I tried"

"IS BAKUGOU SAYING SOMETHING KIND TO TODOROKI!?!" The students yelled.

"LIKE I SAID ACKNOWLEDGING TODOROKI'S ACTIONS" Author snapped.

Multiple voices: "Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?"

Tenya Iida! (President Madison)
"He took our country from bankruptcy to prosperity
I hate to admit it but....
He doesn't get enough credit for all the credit he gave us"

"What does that mean?" Uraraka asked unsure of what her boyfriend in that world meant.

"Todoroki as Iida said took their country from broke to wealthy" Author said. "The thing is he did the most but gave credit to his allies when he deserved the most."

Multiple voices: "Who lives, who dies, who tells your story?

Yaoyorozu(Angelica):
"Every other founding father's story gets told"

Todoroki slowly starts to break down realizing his actions.

"Every other founding father gets to grow old"

"Why is Yaomomo saying that to Todoroki?" Mina asked.

"In this world, Yaoyorozu is the older sister of Midoriya like I said and actually fell in love with Todoroki but gave him up when he saw Midoriya helplessly in love with Todoroki and when she learned of the cheating incident she went all the way from a different country to release her anger towards him" Author said. "I would show it to you but Midoriya is barely in it but I'll show a scene."

Author snapped her fingers and the screen switched to a different scene to Yaoyorozu talking to Todoroki.

Clip from Congratulations
"I know my sister like I know my own mind you will NEVER find anyone as trusting or as kind!"

Author snapped her fingers again to return it to the one they were watching.

All Might:
"And when you're gone who remembers your name!?!
Who keeps you flame!?!
Who tells your story?"

Everyone:
"Who tells your story?
Who tells your story?"

Todoroki was broken on the ground tucking his head onto his knees when a bright light suddenly came.

"Eliza(Izuku)......"

She was smiling as she held the letter she was reading earlier.
"I put myself back in the narrative...."

"HECK YEAH MIDORIYA/DEKU TO THE RESCUE!" The girls and some boys cheered.

"It took just one letter to make her forgive him?" Midnight asked.

"Well she also had built up love and loyalty even if Todoroki broke her heart she could never let go of it" Author said.

"Told you unless they're a villain Deku is always going to forgive them so it was bound to happen" Bakugou said. "I should know from experience..."

No one knew but My R disturbed him the most as he recalled his words to him to take a swan dive off the roof.

Everyone: "Eliza(Izuku)......."

"I stop wasting time on tears" she said as she wiped tears from her eyes.
"I live another fifty years
It's not enough"

"This is really giving me the feels" Kirishima said.

"She still loves him despite him cheating so manly..." Tetsutetsu said.

"I interviewed every soldier that fought by your side"

Everyone: "She tells your story"

"I try to make sense of your thousand of pages of writings
You really do write like you're running out of time
I rely on Angelica"
Yaoyorozu(Angelica) appeared from behind Todoroki and smiled as she went next to Midoriya(Eliza).

"While she's alive"

Midoriya and Yaoyorozu: "We tell your story"

"She is buried in trinity church near you
When I needed her most she was right on time"

Scenes of Midoriya's past is shown from her being helplessly in love with Todoroki to crying about him cheating.

"Yaomomo really is a caring sister here" Kaminari said.

"Yeah in this world she claimed to Todoroki she loves her more than anything in her life" Todoroki said.

"And I'm still not through
I ask myself, what would you do if you had more time!
The Lord, in his kindness
He gives me what you always wanted
He gives me more time!

I raise funds in D.C for the Washington Monuement"

Somebody: "She tells my story..."

"WAIT DID SHE TELL EVERYBODY'S STORY!?!" They yelled.

"Yeah she did it was said in the line 'I interviewed every soldier that fought by your side' that she told the stories of everyone involved with Todoroki."

"I speak out against slavery!
You could have done so much more if you only had time!
And when my time is up...
Have I done enough!?!"

"YES YOU HAVE YOU DIDNT EVEN NEED TO DO THAT!" The girls and some boys yelled.

"YOU DEALT WITH THE DEATH OF YOUR OWN CHILD AND TODOROKI CHEATING YOU DIDNT NEED TO DO ANY OF THAT!" Pixie Bob yelled.

"YOU DIDNT HAVE TO TELL A SINGLE STORY!" Hagakure yelled.

"YOU DIDNT DESERVE ANY OF THE THINGS YOU WENT THROUGH!" Kendo yelled.

"WILL. THEY. TELL. YOUR. STORY!?!"
Midoriya suddenly tenses down and looks at Todoroki.
"Oh. Can I show you what I'm proudest of?
The orphanage...."
As she said that an orphanage appeared behind Midoriya.
"I established the first private orphanage in New York City...."

A lot of the girls burst into tears from that.

"What happened to you guys?" Kaminari asked.

Jirou hit him over the head before saying. "You dense! Todoroki is an orphan in that world and Midoriya built an orphanage!"

"She built it in memory of him!" Uraraka said while tearing up.

Everyone: "The orphanage..."
"I help to raise hundreds of children...
I get to see them growing up...."
A kid ran over to Midoriya with a flower.
"In their eyes I see you, Alexander(Shouto)....."

Some boys joined in on the tears as Midoriya plays with the children.

"This is manly" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said in tears.

"I see you every time...
And when my time is up...
Have I done enough!?!"

"STOP SAYING THAT YOU DID WAY TOO MUCH!" All the students along with the WWP(I did an acronyms I'm getting lazy with their long name) and some teachers.

"WILL. THEY. TELL. MY. STORY!?!"
As she slowly disappears into dust one of the soldiers grab her hand.

Midoriya was laying on a bed, sick and old now.

"Oh I can't wait to see you again..."

"Rest now Eliza(Izuku)" one of the men said.

"Don't worry we'll tell your story" another man said.

"It's only a matter of time....."
She closes her eyes and accepts her death.

"Time...."

"This is really getting me" Sero said wiping off some tears.

"Same man same" Kaminari and Kirishima said.

Midoriya is back to her younger self.

"Mom!" A man behind her said.

"Philip!" She said as she hugged him.

"Is that her dead son?" Mandalay asked as she wiped off tears.

"Yep" Author said.

"Follow me" Philip said as he held his hand out. "Dad missed you so much!"

Todoroki appears and Midoriya runs into his arms and as they wrap their arms around each other they kissed as the screen went black.

"That was so heartwarming and emotional" Mandalay said.

Todoroki was speechless.

"Time to move on to a new world" Author said as she disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
63.3K 1.4K 16
If you like Hazbin, and you like Adam, then you have came to the right place. Imagine you were there for the events of Eden. Witnessed it all. And y...
312K 14K 19
Izuku is quirkless He realizes that he doesn't need a quirk to be a hero, he realizes he doesn't even need to be a pro hero to put a smile on someone...
270K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...