Family Ties

By wallflowerxwritings

Jordyn is an undergraduate student struggling to make ends meet. She's working all types of hours and has one... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N: Sorry!!
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

Epilogue

640 28 3
By wallflowerxwritings

Time had flown by quick, it had been almost two years and boy had they been hectic. I had graduated with my bachelors, and started graduate school. My thesis project had taken up a lot of time, sleepless nights, and headaches but Dwayne had been by my side every step of the way.

I was thankful for him being by myself throughout everything. Even more so cause we didn't have to hide our relationship from anyone. It did feel weird at first, but I got over it. There was no point in hiding it from anyone.

Today was the day of the ceremony, and I was still fixing my hair. Dwayne was on the phone talking to someone, but I wasn't paying attention to a single word he said. I was more preoccupied with my hair than his conversation.

"This should do." I said as I finished curling my hair.

Getting up from the vanity, I fixed my gown, and safety pinned my sashes to it. Liking how I looked, I walked over to Dwayne and told him I was ready.

"Have I said how proud I am of you?" He asked me as he put his phone away.

"Yes." I smiled at him.

"Good. Now let's go before I change my mind and I make you mine right now." He said to me before giving me a quick kiss.

"Believe me, I'd much rather skip it." I said truthfully. I didn't see the point in walking, I didn't have any family cheering me on. The only one there would be Dwayne. Kind of sad and pathetic that not even my own family would turn up.

"Nonsense. You earned this, you're walking with your class." He said.

"You owe me for making me walk." I said to him before turning around and walking out of the room.

Almost two hours later the ceremony started and they called up the names. I was called and I began to walk across the stage. Smiling, I posed for the pic with the dean and then headed back to my seat.

The ceremony continued for another hour until the names were called, and the speeches were done. I was glad it was now finally over and I could begin relaxing until I land a job.

I made my way over to where Dwayne said he'd be waiting for me. As soon as he saw me, a big smile spread on his face.

"I'm proud of you." He said to me as he engulfed me in a hug.

"Congratulations!" I heard Ashley scream.

"Thank you!" I said as I let go of Dwayne and hugged her.

"Well, are you ready?" She asked me.

"Ready for what?"

"For the party? Or was that a secret?" She asked mischievously.

"Way to ruin the surprise." Dwayne said he checked his phone.

"Is that what Zoe isn't here?" I asked them.

"No. She had a work emergency." She shrugged.

"Oh... okay." I nodded. It felt as if it had been months since I had seen her. I knew her job kept her busy but it had been a while since we had hung out.

"Well either way, lets go. I have a couple of surprises!" She exclaimed. I smiled and followed Dwayne back to the car, while occasionally stopping to take a couple of pics with classmates.

Once we were in the car, I took off my graduation gown to avoid it getting wrinkles on my gown. Dwayne immediately didn't miss a beat and let his free hand trail my thigh as he drove back home.

"Don't start something you can't finish." I warned him. He chuckled in response as he drove down some evacuation route. Most them were hardly ever used so they were empty.

Once he parked, I managed to move from the car seat and sit on his lap. Straddling him, I cupped his face with both hands as we deepened the kiss. His hands moved from my waist to my behind gripping it tightly.

"Fuck..." He groaned and trailed his lips to my neck.

I wasn't wearing a bra because the dress I wearing had a low cut-v. That only made his job easier. His lips moved from my lips down to my breast. His tongue flicked before he sucked on it. His lips wrapped tightly around it before letting go of one and moving to the next. A moan escaped my lips causing me to winding my hips along his pelvis.

I moved my hands down to his pants and massaged him through them. He let out a groan but didn't stop his actions. I undid his pants and moved them down so his member could be free.

"Get back over here." He demanded. A devilish smile spread on his lips as I moved back over on his lap.

He aligned his member with my opening and I slowly moved down. Moans were at the tip of my lips as I began to move down. His hands moved back to my behind and gripped it tightly as his lips went back to my breast.

Winding and grinding, my moans finally left my lips. I bounced on his lap as his palms occasionally stuck my behind. His lips let go of my breast and moved back to my lips. He then proceeded to moved them to my neck. Kissing and sucking lightly, brought me closer to my orgasm.

"Dwayne...please." I pleaded.

"Alright... hold on." I don't know how but he managed to switch our position.

He reclined the seat as far as it could go and began to thrust himself into me. He picked up the pace with every thrust. My nails dug into his back as I got closer to releasing on him. I felt his member twitch inside me indicating he was close as well.

I made sure to meet his rhythm. It didn't take too long for us to reach our climax. We released at the same time. Both of us panting for air while sweat rolled down our bodies.

"That was fun." I said to him as I moved back on to the passenger seat. He chuckled as he fixed himself. I slipped my clothes back on and moved off his lap.

Once we arrived, Dwayne blind folded me before leading me up to the house. I knew he had a surprise planned but I just didn't know what it was.

"Surprise!" They all yelled as he took off my blindfold.

"Oh my god!" I was genuinely surprised. Apparently my friends had planned a graduation party for me.

"Jordyn!" Zoe called out to me. Dwayne left me to go mingle with some guests as I greeted her.

We made small talk before I had to go greet other guests. I was thankful for the friends I had and for the ones that showed up.

***

It had been a couple of months since I had graduated. I had done a couple of interviews for opened positions but I had yet to hear back from any of them.

And every time, Dwayne would tell me not to worry about it. He didn't mind taking care of me financially. And as much as I was thankful for his generosity, I couldn't keep being a freeloader for the rest of my life.

Today i had another interview but as soon as I got up I felt nauseous. Fighting the urge to vomit, I tried to get ready before spilling my stomach contents into the toilet. I got up, and brushed my teeth before heading to the kitchen.

"Morning." Dwayne greeted me.

"I'd kiss you, but I just threw up. Must have been the left over Chinese I left on the counter." I said to him.

"Probably. Or just nerves." He walked to the fridge and grabbed a bowl of fresh fruit before handing it to me.

"Eat this. It'll help settle your stomach." He said.

"Okay. I'll see you after work?" I asked him.

"I have a surgery scheduled today, so maybe tomorrow at lunch. I'll keep you posted."

"Good luck." I smiled at him as he gave me a quick peck before heading out.

I stayed seated on the stool and tried to eat. However, as soon as it settled, I couldn't hold it in. I decided to make a smoothie so I could take a pill for the nausea.

Somehow that actually helped. I quickly changed my outfit and headed out to the interview. As I was driving, I got a text from Dwayne. Figured I'd read it once I was parked, so I let the notification fade.

***

It took me an hour or so to arrive to the building. Once I was there, I read Dwayne's text which was wishing me good luck on my interview. Smiling at the text, I put my phone away and made my way to sign in.

"Ms. West." The secretary called me into the conference room. I walked in and sat down to wait for the interview to begin.

"I'm Carolina Veil. How are you?" She asked me as we shook hands.

"A little nervous. But aside from that I'm good. Thank you." I smiled at her.

"Don't need to be nervous." She smiled at me.

"Tell that to my nausea." I joked.

"Believe me, I know the feeling. I had the worst morning sickness when I was pregnant with my son."

"I can only imagine." I smiled.

The interview continued, and it felt as if we had made a connection. She said she'd call me by the end of the day on Friday. That was only two days away and I couldn't help but feel even more nervous than I already was.

As I was driving home, I made a quick stop at the pharmacy. I needed to prove that it wasn't what I thought it was. To be honest the whole idea hasn't even crossed my mind until at the interview.

After nearly 20 hours of operating on a patient I was finally done with my shift. A couple of the residents were going to be watching over the patient. I just couldn't wait till I got home.When I arrived, I called out to Jordyn. She let me know she was in the entertainment room. So I made my way over over to her.

"How did your interview go?" I asked her.

"Great. She said she'd call Friday to let me know." She smiled.

"That's great to hear."

"And your surgery?"

"It went well." I said to her.

"That's good. So there's something we need to talk about." She said to me.

"This can't be good."

"Depends." She pressed something on the control before turning her full attention to me.

"Okay, so what's going on?"

"So you know how I was nauseas?" She asked me. I nodded in response.

"Well it crossed my mind that I could be pregnant. So I took a test and..." she let her voice trail as a picture of a sonogram appeared on the big screen.

"Is that...?" A smile spread on her face as she nodded.

"You're gonna be a daddy!" She smiled widely.

"That's amazing!" I got up and wrapped her in my arms before kissing her.

Things for me had been great. Despite the divorce and not getting any money, it didn't bother me. I had been working in a field I love.

I knew about Jordyn and Dwayne being together. At first it bothered me because he was sleeping with my own niece. I mean how could he do that? No scratch that, how can she do that?

Not in a million years did I think about her betraying me. Then I realized it wasn't her, he's the one that betrayed me and my family by seducing my niece.

Yet I managed to mend the relationship between Jordyn and me. I reached out, we caught up and sort of talked things out. We would occasionally grab lunch or dinner together.

I had moved on from the past and was living very happily.

"Babe..." I heard his voice calling out to me.

"Sorry, I spaced out." I shook my and turned to face him.

"Hope you weren't daydreaming about another guy." He jokes.

"Believe me, you're the only one I want I daydream about." I winked at him.

"Alright, well I got is some reservations at your favorite restaurant."

"Okay, guess I should start getting ready." I smiled at him.

***

Our dinner had gone by quicker than I expected. With him, time flew and as much as I'd like to complain, I didn't mind it. He made my days bearable.

"Lets go home." He said seemingly out of nowhere after paying the check.

"Okay." I agreed and grabbed my belongings, we headed out to the car.

Almost half an hour later we were back at the house. I went to the closet to drop off my belonging, meanwhile he went to the living room..

"Babe, I'm gonna get some ice cream want any?" I asked out loud.

"Come here for a minute." I made my way over to him, and my jaw nearly fell to the floor.

He was on one knee with a velvet box in his hand. There were Christmas lights, and rose petals surrounding the living room.

"Lydia, you've been the best thing to ever happen to me. I love you and would do anything to make you as happy as you make me. I love your smile, the way your eyes twinkle every time you see something that makes you happy. You light up my world and I can't see myself with anyone else but you. So will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked me.

Tears were streaking my face as I heard him talk. I smiled widely as I said yes to him. I couldn't be happier than I was at that moment. He was made me feel safe and loved since the minute we met.

Now I was going to be his wife. Guess happily ever afters do exist.

****A/N****

Thank you all so much for reading this story and for sticking with it even when I seemed not to. Id like to thank you for your support and the love this story received!

Now that it is over, what do you think of how this story ended? Think it should've gone any other way? 

Id love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this story and it finale. 

Please don't forget to vote/share/comment!

Again, thank you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 446 21
Proceed with caution! All chapters will have a forwarning and will be of mature content. If you are under 18 you should not be reading this! If you d...
650K 16.7K 55
"ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ʀᴀᴜʟ" ɪ ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ʟᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ. Angel's life has been quite a roller coaster ride since she graduated with an exc...
240K 6.9K 46
Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dark by unseen hands and lips. Having your...
445K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...