𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙔 . FINN WOLF...

By WURLDPiECE

Finn Wolfhard x reader (as OC) fanfic <3 BOOK 1 It all started because Josh threw Drew's mullet away. [comple... More

𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙊𝙔 *:・゚✧*:・゚*
𝙊𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙊 !
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
𝙎𝙄𝙓 !
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 !
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 !
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙏𝙒𝙊 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙄𝙓 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 !
𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 / 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡 !
𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 !

𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !

12.9K 324 1.2K
By WURLDPiECE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Finnwolfhardofficial sent you a message

Violetgirl
What the fuck.

Finnwolfhardofficial
WRONG PERSON LMFAO

Violetgirl
Georgie-kun 😌😍😍😍
He's kind of hot

Finnwolfhardofficial
He's fucking 7 you twat

Violetgirl
So?

Finnwolfhardofficial

Violetgirl
🖕🏻

Finnwolfhardofficial
So wyd

Violetgirl
I'm on my couch watching Dance Moms bc Mila kicked me out of our room 😝😝😝
It really be like that brutha

Finnwolfhardofficial
Fr on Jah man

Violetgirl
Everybody gangsta until jah started
watching dance moms

Finnwolfhardofficial
Frfr
Are you doing anything?

Violetgirl
No

Finnwolfhardofficial
Wanna hang out?

Violetgirl
Lmao no

Finnwolfhardofficial
😡🥺🥺🥺

Violetgirl
I'm jk😽

Finnwolfhardofficial
You got me there 😳😔

Violetgirl
😇💅🏻💅🏻

☀︎

My mom dropped me off at Finn's house an hour later. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I heard giggles and laughs behind the house so I started to walk to their back yard. Finn was with a group of teenage kids laughing and talking about things.

"Violet?" I heard a voice, it was the girl with red hair.

"Hello, Sadie," I said, it felt weird calling her by her name when it was my first time meeting her. Everyone started to greet me, "hello" and "hi"s were said by the group of teenagers. They were basically having a picnic in Finn's back yard. Everyone was sitting on a huge blanket that was on the ground. I looked to see Jack pat a space next to him so I went to sit there.

"This is weird," I said and everyone looked at me confused.

"Why?" Millie asked with a smile.

"This is my first time hanging out with people my age," I said then Millie's face scrunched up even more than before in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asked with her British accent.

"Don't you watch the videos that Violet's in?" Finn asked then Millie's face turns bright red (like this 😳)

"She does THOSE kinds of videos?" Millie said and I understood right away what she meant and shook my head 'no' real fast. Everyone started to understand and their face got as red as a tomato.

"NO, I DON'T DO PORN" I squealed.

"Why would you think that?" Finn complained to Millie and she just shrugged.

"It's fine, what I meant was that I'm always hanging out at Enya's apartment or they come over to my house so..." I said quietly.

"What about people at school?" Jack asked.

"I don't really have that many friends at school," I said. We quickly started talking about other things about each other and things that happened in the past few days.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" Jack said as he raised his hand up.

"Yes?" Wyatt asked.

"Yesterday, Finn, Violet, Drew, Josiah, Enya, and I went to the skate park," He said.

"Without me?" Millie acted as if she was surprised.

"Be quiet Mary Poppins, you don't even know how to skate," he said then continued with his story, " and Violet literally bashed this fucking dude, man!"

"I just told him off, that's really it," I said.

"No," he said then Finn and I looked at him in confusion, "you told his 'uncircumcised ass' off," Jack said as if he was mocked me then started laughing his ass off. I flipped him off and he put both of his hands up in surrender then chuckled.

"No, it was highkey super cool," Jack said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know right?" I said sarcastically.

"For real on God," Jack said.

"FOR REAL ON JAH," Noah said and we all cracked up.

Everyone was so nice, nicer than what I expected they would be like. I already made plans with the girls to go to the mall tomorrow and the boys were super chill. The doorbell rang and I rushed to the door. The Pizza that Finn ordered was here.

"FINN!" I let out a scream, the pizza delivery guy was shaken up a bit from my yelling. I felt bad for him.

"Violet?" The pizza guy said. I looked at him more closely, nope, I don't know him. He was an attractive looking teen with brown hair. He looked somewhat near my age.

"Uh, h-hi? I don't think I know you..." I said.

"It's fine. I didn't expect you to know me. I'm Dylan Parker. I actually was in English and Geometry with you." He said.

"Aw, why didn't I notice you? You seem like the best guy ever." I said and he gave me a soft smile. Finn hasn't come yet so I yelled his name again for like 3 times.

"FINN FUCKING WOLFHARD, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HERE AND PAY FOR THE GOD DAMN PIZZA," I yelled for the 5th time then turned over to Dylan and smiled, "I promise you I am not like this usually."

"It's cool," he said and Finn came running from the living room.

"You're fucking deaf my dude," I told him as Finn handed me the money for me to pay Dylan.

"I'm so sorry Dylan for making you wait so long," I said.

"Maybe," he said, "you can give me your phone number in return?"

Forgetting the fact that Finn was still standing there, I smiled a little and entered my contacts on his phone.

"And can I get your Instagram user?" I asked quietly and I could feel my cheeks turn into a shade of pink. What the fuck Violet! Snap out of it. He gave me his user and gave me the change.

"uh, I'll text you. I promise!" He said as he started to walk away.

I closed the door then turned around to see Finn still standing there.

"Wow, I didn't know you were such a flirt." He said then poked my arm.

"Shut up," I said then we walked into the living room.

"Why did that take so long?" Sophia asked.

"Because of fucking frog face." I said and we all laughed at the fact that I called him "frog face."

"No it's not," Finn said, "it's because of you and your little boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend, I literally just met him," I said and shoved the little twig that was sitting next to me.

"I'm so sorry Dylan," he mocked me then Dylan in a deeper voice, "it's fine, maybe you can give me your number in return?"

"I didn't know Violet was such a flirt," Jaeden said as he took a bite of the pizza.

"Me neither!" Finn said and started laughing out loud. I reached out and started to strangle him.

"Choke me harder daddy," Finn said as a joke and I did. He was actually choking and was trying to push me off. I let go since I didn't want him to die.

"WHAT THE FUCK VIOLET." He screamed.

"You asked for it" I shrugged and started eating my slice of pizza. Finn reached out and started to choke me.

"Finn get off of me YOU LITTLE BITCH!" We started rolling on the ground. I pushed him but his stick-like arms were surprisingly very strong.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"YOU STARTED IT DUMBASS!" he screamed back.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed.

"SAY THAT AGAIN?" He yelled.

"I HATE YOU WOLFHARD, YOU KNOW THAT?"

"Stop lying, I know you love me." He said as his grip loosened up.

"Yeah, you wish."

213 - XXX - XXXX has sent you a message
*:・゚✧*:・゚*

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So the face claim of Dylan is gonna be young Leonardo DiCaprio bc he's hot, point blank period, end of story.

He's hot and we thought it was a good idea so if you don't like it... idk😳

I also have this list of scrub on my notes so imma put it on here:

scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub

Fun, 🤡

Ty if you are still reading the authors note.

Fanfics are fun to write.

Happy birthday if it's your birthday. I don't really know what to put here for today.

Ok.

Vote and comment!

Vote = amount of time Azul ran away!!

Word count: 2032

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 88 37
Finn Wolfhard x Reader It's kind of a cliche... well, welcome to my reading preference. *shrugs* You're just an ordinary girl who goes to and ordinar...
19.9K 368 25
~"this love just ain't disposable" imagines for finn wolfhard and his characters! ♡︎ x fem reader ♕
170K 4.6K 47
Just a bunch of random & adorable Fillie one shots! I'll make my own little stories, but feel free to comment suggestions/requests♡ (This book does N...
264K 2.5K 103
WARNING: adult content Preferences This story includes: Finn ★ Jaeden ☆ Jack/Sadie❕ Wyatt ♣️ includes swearing, drinking* (This is my first book...