The Life You Gave Me

Oleh PinkSeokjinmk

"It's none of your business Jungkook!" "Look i'm sorry, I know it's none of my business but I just can't help... Lebih Banyak

First Encounter
Strange Girl
I Got You
What Are You Doing To Me
Your Fault
Intriguing
Seniors Trip (Part 1)
Seniors Trip (Part 2)
Seniors Trip (Part 3)
Promise
Free
Real Family
From A Dream To A Nightmare
Hold Me Tight
Make The Most Of It
What Really Matters
The Prom
The Life You Gave Me

Stop Caring

110 7 0
Oleh PinkSeokjinmk

*Jungkook's pov*

I woke up the next day feeling tired since I hadn't slept enough, I got dressed and ready to head to school and had breakfast with my mother, to my surprise Y/n wasn't there this morning but I guessed she probably wanted to sleep a bit more rather than take me school so I ended up walking there. After first period I made my way to the cafeteria hoping to see Y/n but there was no sign of her anywhere and I was a bit confused. The school day ended and Y/n didn't show up which got me worried but I remembered that the doctor told her she should take it easy for a while so I just assumed she stayed home to rest. The next day Y/n still didn't show up to school and I asked the guys if they heard anything from her but unfortunately they didn't, at that moment I wanted to ask them for her number so that I could contact her but I felt like that would be inappropriate and they probably wouldn't even give it to me so I just decided to ask her the next time I see her. Just like that the weekend came. I was in my bed thinking about the possible reasons Y/n didn't come to school the past couple of days as I was getting pretty worried that something happened to her, if only I had her number I could just give her a call or send her a text just to put me out of my misery. My thoughts got interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. It was Taehyung. I lazily picked up my phone from the nightstand and answered the call.

*On the phone*

Jk: Hello?

T: Hey Jungkook, did I wake you up?

Jk: No. Whats up?

T: Well the guys and I will be going to a cafe to grab a bite and some coffee and we were wondering if you wanted to join us?

I thought about it for a second, I didn't really want to go, not because I didn't like the guys I just wasn't in the mood to go out but then I figured it would help me take my mind off of Y/n for a while so in the end I accepted. Taehyung ended the call and sent me the address of the cafe. I slowly got out of bed while groaning and put on some clothes then headed out my room, I reached out my hand to open the door when I heard my mom calling me.

M: Where are you going Jungkook?

Jk: I'm going to have coffee with my friends...

M: You don't sound very excited.

Jk: I'm just a bit tired...

M: Or you would much rather have coffee with Y/n.

Jk: Can you stop looking straight through me?

M: I'm your mother it's my job!

I shook my head and opened the door but before I could walk out my mom spoke once again.

M: Wait!

I turned to face her and she looked at me with a smile on her face.

M: Catch!

She then proceeded to throw me some car keys, but it wasn't her cars so I furrowed my eyebrows before looking at her.

M: Like I said it's a bit rude to have a girl drive you around.

I was still confused and had no idea what she was talking about, she shook her head and let out a sigh as she came closer to me pointing outside.

M: Have a look.

I turned my head to see what she was pointing at and my mouth dropped to the floor.

"SHE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!"

I looked at my mother once again in disbelief and she just laughed at me.

M: It's not a joke, it's yours!

I gave my mom a big hug and lifted her up spinning her around while saying "thank you" and she laughed hugging me back, I placed her back on the floor and gave her a kiss on the cheek before rushing over to my new car.

It was a 2017 Hyundai elantra and I could tell it was second hand since we couldn't afford a new one but it was in great condition, I nearly shed tears of joy but I didn't since it would be ridiculous to cry over a car, excitement filed my body upon unlocking the car and I immediately got in and started it up taking a deep breath to calm myself before driving off to see the guys. Once I reached my destination I parked my car and locked it before heading in to the cafe, the guys were already seated on a table and they glanced at me as I walked up to them then taking a seat at the table as well.

T: Someone looks happy today!

N: Yeah what happened to you, you were bummed out about something for two days and now you are suddenly beaming brighter than Hoseok!

H: HEY!

J: Don't listen to him hyung he didn't mean it.

Jimin started caressing Hoseok's head while glaring at Namjoon as the rest of us started laughing uncontrollably.

Y: Will you tell us what happened now?

Yoongi suddenly spoke which made my eyes go wide.

Jk: Why, do you care?

Y: No.

Jk: Aww you care about me...

Y: Fine don't tell us.

Jk: Well I may or may not have gotten my own car this morning...

All of their eyes were on me and soon they started cheering as if they just won the lottery and patting my back to congratulate me.

J: Finally I can catch rides with you and avoid Jin hyung's terrible dad jokes!

T: Jungkook you saved us!

Jin gave them both a death glare before speaking.

Jin: Take that back or I am never cooking for you ever again!

They looked at him with puppy eyes before getting down on the floor and bowing to Jin.

Jimin & Tae: We would like to formally apologize for what we just said and beg for your forgiveness Jin hyung because we don't think we can survive without your cooking.

Jin: I accept your apology.

We all just laughed at the scene while Taehyung and Jimin sat back on their seats. We spent hours in the cafe eating, talking and mostly laughing at our ridiculous behaviors and also at Jin's face when he would yell at us for not laughing at his dad jokes. Suddenly Jin hyung got a text and stopped what he was doing to read it, once he did he put his phone back in his pocket and continued what he was previously doing.

H: Who was it hyung?

Jin: Oh it was just Y/n.

All of our eyes widened and I was about to speak but Yoongi beat me to it.

Y: WHAT DID SHE SAY, IS SHE OK, IS SHE SICK, WHEN IS SHE COMING BACK?! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!

We were all shocked at Yoongi's outburst, I didn't know him for that long but he didn't seem like the really caring type and guessing from the other guys faces I would say it was pretty rare to see him care so much about something or someone.

Jin: Calm down, she said that she is ok and she apologized for not contacting us sooner, she just took some time to rest and she will be back on Monday.

We all let out a sigh of relief and sat back on our seats, we spent the rest of our hangout making fun of Yoongi for showing his affection for Y/n until he threatened to kill us and we stopped because he looked way to serious to be joking. After a while I went home and spend the rest of my day watching old movies with my mom which was our little tradition. I spent my Sunday at home doing homework and listening to music along with writing some of my own songs, I loved singing and music in general, it was my passion but I was too shy to sing in front of people especially if it was my own songs. The next day I woke up got ready and went to school with my car, once I parked it on the school parking lot I got out and saw a familiar face walking towards the school making me feel all happy inside so I called out to her.

Jk: HEY Y/N WAIT UP!

*Y/N pov*

I took off my helmet and got off my motorcycle making my way inside the building when I heard someone calling out to me and turned around, it was Jungkook, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him these past few days and I felt warm just at the sight of him, but I was so mentally and physically exhausted from the previous days that I wasn't really feeling like having a conversation with anyone, even Jungkook.

Jk: Where have you been, I was worried about you!

Y/n: I was at home resting.

I found the fact that he was worried about me absolutely adorable and I would tease him about it under normal circumstances but once again I didn't really have the energy to do so.

Jk: Are you sure you were resting? You look even more tired than the last time I saw you!

He said it in a jokey way but I knew he was concerned so I put on a fake smile like always to reassure him.

Y/n: Yeah i'm fine it's just too early don't worry.

I could tell that he didn't believe me but thankfully he didn't push me further.

Jk: Can I ask you something?

Y/n: What is it?

Jk: Don't take this the wrong way but... Can I have your number?

I was a bit shocked by his question but I nodded my head regardless, a wide smile formed on his his face as I gave him my number and with that we just went inside. I spent most of the day listening to music through my earphones and not really paying attention in class I was also quite distant from the guys since I didn't want to answer any of their questions about why I wasn't around and they seemed to notice but thankfully decided not to make a big deal out of it. And just like that the day ended and all I wanted to do was flop on my bed and sleep until the next morning, I was actually surprised that I wanted to go home so badly after everything that happened on the previous days but regardless I gathered my things and made my way out of the school. When I reached my motorcycle I put my backpack in the storage compartment and was about to get on when I felt someone gently pulling my arm and I focused my attention on the individual.

Y/n: What is it Jungkook?

Jk: I just wanted to make sure you are ok... You seemed a bit off today...

Y/n: Well I am off most days today wasn't any different.

Jk: Don't give me that, I can tell there's something wrong and I just want-...

Y/n: It's none of your business Jungkook!

He was taken aback from my outburst and removed his hand from my arm, I felt kinda bad for snapping at him since he was just concerned but I couldn't deal with that right now he needed to back off, as much as I hated it I needed to keep my distance from him, I was getting way to comfortable around him and the fact that he seemed to genuinely care about me scared me because if he kept asking I would have no other choice but to either cut him out of my life or tell him everything both resulting in losing him. I decided not to talk to him anymore and just got on my motorcycle about to put on my helmet when he grabbed a hold of my arm again.

Jk: Look i'm sorry, I know it's none of my business but I just can't help it... I care about you...

His words pierced though my soul and I just wanted to hug him so that I could feel his warmth and tell him how much it meant to me that he cared. This guy just walked into my life a few days ago and he was starting to break down my walls, I loved the feeling I got whenever I was with him and there was no doubt in my mind that I liked him, maybe a little more than I should, but I couldn't let him get close to me because if I did it would screw everything up. What I said next made my heart shutter into tiny pieces but it had to be done.

Y/n: Maybe you shouldn't.

I watched as Jungkook's face turned sad and he slowly let go of my arm, I already missed the contact, I never thought that a guy could make me feel this way but I just wanted to burst out in tears and have him hold me in his warm embrace, instead I turned my face away from him putting on my helmet and driving off not daring to look back. The second I reached my house I dashed into my room slamming the door behind me and falling on my bed letting the tears that I had been holding onto fall out soaking my pillow, I hadn't cried in a while and I hated the feeling, it made me feel weak, as much as I tried to convince myself that I was strong, with every tear I felt like all my walls were breaking down, I just wanted everything to be over, I wanted to disappear, no one would miss me anyways, but I couldn't I had to bear it just a bit longer, soon it would all be over. I was extremely exhausted after crying for a while and ended up falling asleep.

*Jungkook's pov*

I watched her drive off on her motorcycle without even sparing me a glance and it felt like someone took my heart and squeezed it between their hands, and the worst part is that it was all my fault, if only I hadn't been so nosy maybe she wouldn't hate me right now. I made my way to my car and got in letting out a frustrated sigh while hitting my head on the wheal, once I calmed down a bit I drove back to my house. My mom greeted me the second I walked in the house but I didn't spare her a glance as I went straight to my room slamming and then locking the door so that she couldn't come in and question me, I flopped on my bed and I just stared at the ceiling thinking about my actions feeling like an idiot when I heard a knock on the door and I knew exactly who it was.

Jk: GO AWAY!

M: Jungkook please open the door.

Jk: I SAID GO AWAY!

M: Now that is no way to speak to your mother!

Jk: I don't care I want to be alone!

M: JEON JUNGKOOK IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I'M SELLING YOUR CAR!

I quickly got out of bed and opened the door.

M: Now tell me what happened.

We walked to my bed and sat down, I had my head hung low and I didn't really want to talk about what happened but if there was any person who could give me good advice it was my mom.

Jk: It's Y/n...

M: What about her?

She seemed a bit worried looking at my expression.

Jk: I messed up mom... I overstepped and now I think she hates me, I should have minded my own business and just let it go but I didn't and now...

M: Jungkook don't think like that, I don't believe she hates you.

Jk: She looked me straight in the eyes and told me not to care about her, how can she not hate me! And I don't blame her...

M: Jungkook listen to me.

I looked at my mothers eyes and she looked back at me with a kind smile before cupping my face with her hands.

M: I know it may seem like she doesn't want anything to do with you, but I don't think she hates you, she is probably a bit mad but she will get over it, just give her some time, let her have her space and when she is ready she will come to you.

I felt comforted by her words and it was like a weight was lifted from my shoulders, I hugged my mother and thanked her for the advice before she left my room. It's been a month since my fight with Y/n and like my mom said she did start talking to me again only she seemed a bit distant, but I decided not to care since she was talking to me none the less, that was enough. We were all in the cafeteria eating lunch and talking when we heard the principals voice from the speakers calling all the seniors to the auditorium. We got up from our table and made our way to the auditorium, we took our seats and I sat between Taehyung and Jimin while Y/n sat between Jin and Hoseok. I kept looking at her until the principals voice was heard once again and I focused my attention on the stage.

P: My dear seniors, you are now halfway though your school year which means that in a moth you shall be going on your senior trip, fortunately for you this year we had a sponsor which means you will not have to pay any expenses, but unfortunately you will have no say in your destination.

All of the student's started booing but the principal remained calm.

P: Settle down kids, now I know you are bummed about this but there is nothing we can do. So this years senior trip destination is...Bali!!!

We all got up from our seats and started cheering since we knew that this was going to be the best senior trip, the only person who didn't seem excited was Y/n and I couldn't understand why, suddenly she got up out of her seat and left the auditorium, I wanted to go after her but I didn't want to seem nosy so I stayed in my seat and decided not to ask her.

P: Ok everyone you can go back to your classes now, and you will be getting an email informing you of the official date for the trip, have a nice day.

Everyone left the auditorium and so did the guys and I, they were very excited talking about the school trip but my mind was on Y/n, I wanted to know why she just left like that but I didn't want to ask in case she felt like I was interrogating her so in the end I decided to let it go.

J: This is going to be the best trip ever!

T: Yeah i'm so excited! How about you Jungkook?

All of the guys turned their attention on me and I smiled before answering.

"IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

66.3K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
132K 3.9K 33
Y/N is a girl who is chatter box and lives with her elder brother. But one day she gets kidnapped by the Mafia king. Will he kill her or will fall in...
135K 4.8K 41
**COMPLETED** "Just tell me. Why did you try to steal the necklace?" I looked at him. "Oh! I tried stealing it because it was ugly, disgusting, and i...
492K 12.3K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...