HIS SECRET | Book #1 | THE H...

By Bradleys_Toothpick

More

Authors Note
Welcome!!!
THANK YOU ALL!
Bradleys_Toothpick
⭐️How To⭐️
Prologue
~ONE~
~TWO~
~THREE~
~FOUR~
~FIVE~
~SIX~
~SEVEN~
~EIGHT~
~NINE~
~TEN~
~ELEVEN~
~TWELVE~
~THIRTEEN~
~FOURTEEN~
~FIFTEEN~
~SIXTEEN~
~SEVENTEEN~
~EIGHTEEN~
~NINETEEN~
~TWENTY~
~TWENTY TWO~
~TWENTY THREE~
~TWENTY FOUR~
~TWENTY FIVE~
~TWENTY SIX~
~TWENTY SEVEN~
~TWENTY EIGHT~
~TWENTY NINE~
~Thirty~
Sneak Peak of "His Revenge" Book 2 of The Mafia Series
Acknowledgements For the New Rewrite 🤍
Dedication
*New Prolgue*

~TWENTY ONE~

18.2K 660 89
By Bradleys_Toothpick

Attaching the spreader bar to her legs, I look up, seeing her spread bare across the bed. Her dark wavy hair scattered around her. Those dark brown gorgeous eyes hooded, as she stared down at me, lust shining from those eyes. She's always had gorgeous eyes.

This isn't our first time, but this isn't the normal intimate scene, we are experimenting with each other. I love control. She wants to see if she enjoys the submissive lifestyle. She signed the three-month contract I had my lawyer draw up. She had heard from a mutual friend about my preference and asked me to help her.

Yes, our parents know one another. They are close, and my father has helped her father numerous times. Growing up together I have always thought she was hot, but knew she wasn't as stupid as most girls around here. She knows who my family truly is. She knows we are connected with a lot of New Orleans criminal activity.

"That feel ok?" I asked, hearing how husky my voice was. She nods her head frantically. "I told you before, Lind's, you have to verbalize your answer. It's important so I know you're truly ok." I grunt, raising a brow as I reminded her from our previous sessions.

"Yes, it's fine." She nervously spoke, biting those plump lips. The memory of the night before flashed into my mind, replaying her sucking my cock perfectly.  She fucking swallowed every goddamn drop. Shit, she's really amazing. Such a promise...

I squint my eyes, "Do you want my cock baby?" I asked hoarsely, a smirk playing on the tip of my lips as I climb onto the bed. My cock was already hard for her. "Do you want me to fuck that pussy?"

"Oh god yes." She moans, closing her eyes as she arches her back, making her breast more prominent. I grip the spreader and lift her legs, hooking them to a hook that's hanging from my ceiling, slowly placing myself in between her thighs.

I look down, groaning as I see just how wet she is. "Oh, you definitely want this cock." I grit out through my teeth, gripping her thighs in my hands. Placing my cock at her entrance, I purposely slam it in, enjoying every second of her cries of pleasure. "Fuck, you feel so warm and wet baby." I groan as I rock back and forth, slowly.

"Oh Damien, fuck me." She moaned deeply in her British accent. Her words enticing my own climax to build. Shit...

"Yeah, is that what you want? You want to be fucked?" I asked, smacking her pussy, which earned me a small scream. "Fuck." She moaned as she scrunches her face, sweat beginning to build along her face.

"Oh, that's it, baby," I coax in a deep and hoarse tone, just as she began to try and thrust her hips along with mine. I grip her thighs harshly as I begin slamming in at full force,  feeling her legs start to shake. "Shit," I curse between breaths, "You almost ready to cum for me, baby?" I asked through gritted teeth, spreading her even more as I went deeper.

"Oh yes, shit, make me cum, please Damien." She murmurs breathlessly. I pick up my speed, and just after a few thrusts, I felt her climax, as her walls clench me just as her body stiffened. "Fuck!" I growled as I felt my orgasm rip through me...

I jolt awake suddenly gasping for air. "What the fuck." I whispered through labored breaths. My body is completely drenched in sweat and my head is slightly dizzy. Why the hell did I dream of her?

I sit up, spotting my shirt on the edge of the bed. Grabbing it, I use it to wipe the sweat from my face. I look to the side of me and see that Ray isn't there. What the fuck? Where the hell did she go?

Suddenly, the door bursts open as I stand, I curse under my breath when I realize that I had left my gun back home—fuck...

My nerves began to calm once I see that it's only Cole. "What the fuck man?" I asked angrily and a just bit confused. Shit, he's really pushing me to my limits with his bullshit attitude. If it had been anyone aside from him they would have gotten more than an upset person.

"When the fuck were you going to tell me?!" He growls out, pointing his finger towards me. I squint, confused. "Tell you what," I asked.

"THAT YOU'RE CAINE HERTS SON!" He roared. Ok, I can see he's angry, his face red and his fists balled tight at his sides. My question is, how in the fuck does he know, and how did he find out?

"How do you know that?" I mumbled confused as I glare up at him. He scoffs, "Ray and Kaye told me. They were on the computer." He spits back.

I mentally flip off google. Fuck you google, son of a bitch!

Fuck my life. I quickly run my fingers through my hair, and let out a heavy sigh. I straighten my posture and look up at him. "Cole, I've been wanting to tell you, shit man, but honestly there was never a good time to say it. I'm sorry." I admit, thrusting my fingers through my hair, head falling towards the floor. "There were always too many people around and things happening," I mumble in defeat.

"Why didn't you tell me in college? Fuck, there were plenty of fucking opportunities back then. Goddamn it, Damien, I thought we were friends." He grumbles angrily.

"I'll tell you everything, ok. Please." I begin to slightly beg. I've never wanted my old life to cause any anger between us. I let out a heavy breath, "I didn't tell you because, fuck man, truthfully I was ashamed and didn't want anyone looking at me differently. I needed to blend in and work out my shit. When you met me, I had decided to leave my old life behind me." I admit as I kept my eyes on the ground.

"My father cares for no one but himself. He's running our family's name in the dirt. I left him and all I've known and I don't want to go back. I don't want to be anything like him." I admit as I glance up.

His face looks calmer. Thank fuck.

"Ok, I get it." Cole finally says after a few minutes of silence. He sits down on the edge of the bed beside me and sighs. "Please Damien, don't hurt her. I mean it." He grits. "She's in love with you. You can't see it just as much as I can. If you know you're going to treat her like the others back at college then please do me a favor and just end it before it's too late. God, this news is big—fuck Damien, you should have told us." He mumbles harshly. He abruptly pulls himself to stand and quickly moves to leave.

Pausing with his hand on the doorknob, "I think we all need to take a minute to absorb all of this." He murmurs quietly, then walks out of the room, shutting the door harshly as he left.

—Goddamn it...

The sun shines high above me as I look out as the waves crash harshly against the small rocks along the beach. The soothing sound of the ocean fills my ears. The sun was bright, as it warms my arms.

I honestly don't know what to think about the information I've just learned about Damien, and who he's related to. In a regular civilians world, like mine, he's Mafia, he's dangerous, he's a murderer. The same scary things you see on the news.

It explains how he didn't want to explain or talk about his past. It definitely explains Josh and his aggression, just as it explained that moment with Mikey. What the fuck am I supposed to think? What am I supposed to do? I'm completely lost.

"Hey." His voice sounds softly from behind me. I'm sitting on a towel close to the ocean, just about a hundred feet from the beach house. I've been out here for hours. I didn't want to see him. I don't know what to say or do... I close my eyes. I breathe in a deep breath and then excel.

"Talk to me, baby girl." He asked, in a gruff voice. "What do you want me to say," I mumble as I kept my eyes on the water, the waves slowly crashing, inching closer towards me on the beach.

"Ray, I'm sorry." He murmurs as I feel him sit down beside me. My heart automatically picks up speed like it always does when he's close. "I didn't want anyone knowing." He admits as he stares out in front of him.

"I know, Cole told me what you told him. Honestly, Damien, I don't know what to say or do right now. You're a part of a dark world, one that I'm not used to." I admit sadly. I let out a long sigh, "Right now, I don't know how to feel about all of this, let alone what to do."

"He squints his eyes, " So, what are you saying?" He asked me. "What? That you're just going to end everything between us?" He grits out harshly, hearing the hurt in his angered voice.

"I need time Damien. I need space." I whisper. My mind playing tug of war. I don't want to leave and then part of me does. I fucking hate this.

I close my eyes as I felt the tears, falling effortlessly down my face. "I love you. I honestly love you—tell me, how can you leave me  if you truly loved me back?" He asks, his anger harshly ripping through every single word.

"Damien, please. Please, don't do this. Let me have some time to think. I'm confused, and yes, I'm scared." I cry out, pleading as I look up at him. God—he's so fucking gorgeous and yes I do love him, but I'm hurt and feel betrayed.

"You kept something huge from me!" I raise my voice. "Damn it, you should have told me!" I cry out, pushing myself up. He stands up quickly.

Slipping his hands through his hair abruptly, "I'M NOT HIM!" He roars. I take a few steps back, his angered outburst startling me. "Ray, I won't be him, I swear—I won't!" He vows to me.

"Please, give me a chance to prove it. Don't leave." he pleads in a hoarse voice, slowly taking steps towards me. I step back, shaking my head, "Don't." I warn as I held my hand up. "I need to go, I want to think and when I'm ready, I'll speak with you," I inform suddenly, wiping my tears with my hand.

I turn away from him and quickly jog towards the beach house, sobbing as I quickly packed. God, he looked so broken and I felt so broken. I can feel my heart-shattering. Fuck—I'm breaking. After I finished packing my things, I asked Kaye to drive me back home so I could think. I needed the space from everyone, especially him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
115K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...
5.9K 1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
73.3K 2.6K 45
COMPLETE ⚠️ This is a fictional story. ⚠️ All characters are fictional, their opinions and actions are in no way real, or related to the real world...