Kisses For A Devil

By xpeachgirlx

*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his... More

Cast✔️
I don't make mistakes. I date them.
The aftermath of breakup
The horny express
Brunette Bombshell
A cupcake toothpaste
Stretching and Push ups
His not just mouth watering but also panty watering hot muscular back
Was that Eiffel tower under the sheets?
Cold hearted bitch
Sunday. Funday?
Wicked game
B/w the devil & the deep blue sea
Aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution?
Wild heart and sweaty palms
A leep in the dark
No regrets
Moon bath
What is it, asshole day?
Magical fingers
You're one hell of a girl
Johnny Bravo
Player Charming
My middle finger salutes you
Unholy Family Meeting
The unholiest bar
Kinky Princess
Oh.Sweet.Jesus!
Are you on Viagra?
Morning, Princess!
Hot-to-trot
The language of love
déjà vu
Satan says"Bonjour Motherfucker"
Leo's POV
Who needs a boyfriend when you've a warm and cozy pillow?
tooth fairy has a face of Dolores Umbridge
Did you just call me idiot?
What's the reason behind this million watt smile?
God bless your soul!
Peek-a-boo!
Rise and Shine!
Thirty seconds
Daddy's here to save me!

'Let's fuck at first sight'

60.2K 1.9K 139
By xpeachgirlx

Jane's pov

Once he disappeared from the sight I let out a deep breath that I'd been holding for god's sake undoubtedly not wanting him to smell my foul breath. Hmm...I forgot to gargle last night that my doctor had prescribed for me and now the bacterial infection in my throat producing a foul breathe.

That's a good thing actually. It will keep him away from kissing me in the situation when Erica is around.

I sipped the juice and continued reading a magazine while everybody was enjoying in the water. It seemed like they just forgot about me. Hmm....

Hah! Who cares?

I flipped my hair and continued reading an article in a magazine.

'How to lose weight in 15days?'

Skip

I don't know why girls want to lose weight. I mean they are perfect in a way they are.
Besides, we girls don't have to look skinny. We have to look like we can kick everyone's ass.

I slurped the last drop of the content and shoved the box back in the bag.

I was reading the next article 'how Kim kardashian got her curves?' When whispers and giggles approached to me drawing my attention to a group of horny teenage girls.

I couldn't hear what they were saying so I followed their gaze. The moment my eyes spotted a hot figure pushing his way through the waves and walking on the shore like a hot model, my mouth went dry and I almost forgot that he was my boss. Not a hot male model that I see on pinterest.

His black shorts that now was completely soaked hugging around his waist so lowly that the V line and few hairs on his abdomen were peeking out making me feel intense heat between my thighs.
His abs, oh my my. Those mouth watering abs of his build up an yearning inside of me to run my tongue over it. He was so edible. Oh my, I was imagining dirty things with him.

If thought bubbles were appeared in reality, I'd be screwed up.

Oh god, if he weren't a businessman then I'm damn sure he'd be a sexy model posing for Calvin Klein. ...
Emporio Armani. ...
Hugo Boss. ...
Diesel. ...
Polo Ralph Lauren. ...
Derek Rose. ...
Dolce & Gabbana. ...
Ermenegildo Zegna and so much more.

Oh god, I was gawking at him just like other girls around me, shamelessly.

'Oh my god. He's so hot. I wish I could taste his abs.'

The girls whispering shamelessly staring at him.

'Oh my my. Not just his abs. I want to devour him all the night.'

'I should ask him out. What you say, Sarah?'

'What if he has a girlfriend?' The other girl said.

'I'll make him forget her for a night. You just watch my technique.' The girl loosened the knot of her bikini blouse giving a perfect view of her boobs, and headed towards Leo with an expression screaming 'fuck me'.

This girl is definitely gonna success in her mission since she has blonde hair and nice figure, exactly what Leo sees 'Let's fuck' at first sight.

But actually happened exactly opposite when Leo said something to her and they both looked at me.
I quickly hid my face behind magazines pretending like I really found the magazine interesting more than their chit chat.

Awhile later, My head snapped up when Leo drizzled the water on me through his wet hair.

I gave him my most evil glare for his childish act but he shamelessly returned me a smirk.

"Stop looking at me like that you're making me hard." Leo chuckled shamelessly while towel drying his hair.

I gasped and again dig myself into magazine trying to hide the uninvited blush on my cheeks.

"Stop ignoring me Jane, I'm really guilty for touching you without your permission."

Woah! He's feeling guilty for his unforgettable act. Well, I didn't expect that from him.

When I didn't reply he let out a sigh before snatching the magazine away from me.
I knew he had expected a reaction from me of shouting at him for snatching the magazine from me, but I didn't stand on his expectations as I crossed my arms against my chest and began staring at afar.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

Oh my goodness. Did he really apologise? Well, today is the day of full of surprises.

But I'm not gonna forgive him. Not that easily.

He let out a groan in annoyance before he spoke, "What I'd have to do for making you forgive me?"

Hmm..he's really trying his best to make me forgive him. Should I? he's manipulating you bitch because he needs you, remember? But after all of this he's still my boss and pay me very well.

For the heavenly days I lived in these past two years.

"I accept apologies in the form of cupcakes or vodka." I finally said getting bored of the agonised look he was giving me, and subsequently earning a broad grin from him.

Dear god, how someone can be sexy and cute at the same time?

"I'll give you both." He gave me a lopsided grin before his eyes caught something at a distant and his smile disappeared afterwards.

I frowned when he sat down abruptly so close to me generating tingles at my back. His redolent minty breath fanning over my lips making me hold my foul breath as I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him. I held his gaze until his eyes travelled down to my lips lingering there longer than necessary until they returned back to meet my eyes and he suddenly broke the silence, "I think I just saw Erica.....at 3 o'clock." His voice was very deep and smoky.

I reluctantly checked my wrist watch to see it was still 2 o'clock in afternoon then how the hell he saw Erica here.

My brows knitted in confusion when I heard his muffled laugh, his eyes flashing amusement.

"I'm talking about direction." He amused, trying to control his laughter that made me flushed red as tomato. "—To your right." He pointed gesturing through his head.

Oh boy. Oh boy. I should rather start watching those undercover agents' shows in which they incredibly talk with their eyes and signs.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Erica spying on us with a binoculars and she had a company with her.

"Ryder is with her." I told Leo about Ryder's location next to Erica that made his brows knitted together.

"What is he doing with her?" He asked confused.

"I think they are planning something because Last week he called me and apologised." I guessed they were sceptical about Leo and my relationship that made them spying on us under this intense heat of sun.

"Hmm...they are not convinced with our pretend relationship." Leo murmured, deep in thoughts. "This isn't good. We have to do something before they realise that we're just pretending to get rid of them."

"What do we do now?" I asked absolutely irritated by Ryder's creepy gaze. Hmm I really don't want to go back to him.

Leo's eyes held me captive for a moment before they travelled down to my lips, and suddenly his lips curled up into a playful smirk.

"We'll do what real couples do." He whispered slowly leaning down to my lips making no attempt to hide his playful smirk.

Oh no. He's going to kiss me. Oh lord please help the poor creature in front of me after what's gonna happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.3K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
1.8M 56.5K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
383K 16.3K 41
"I don't fear darkness. I am the darkness." Being the leader of the largest Mafia group in USA, Ruslan Searlus is a man to be petrified of. Everyone...
415K 13.4K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...