Their Story ~ Scott McCall [3]

By multi_fandom2015

Final Installment of Emma Bradley's story. Teen Wolf Season 3b I do not own any of Teen Wolf's plot or chara... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Life Happened
Chapter 2: Partnership
Chapter 3: My Side
Chapter 4: Only the Darkness
Chapter 5: According to Plan
Chapter 6: Broken Deal
Chapter 7: Faster
Chapter 8: Ask Away

Before You Read

2.1K 17 0
By multi_fandom2015

Hello!

Here's the deal, my magnificent readers. I have been getting comments for the past three years about the third installment of Emma's story. I wrote part of a book about two years ago but stopped when I realized I have lost the motivation (sorry). Emma was my baby, but I grew as a writer and lost the interest. 

I am going to give you what I have. It is not much. Only a few chapters worth. But I worked on these chapters enough that I feel the need to publish. Hope you enjoy the last of Emma's story!

Cast

Willa Holland as Emma Bradley

Tyler Posey as Scott McCall

Hope you enjoy what I have :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 868 29
In which Ayla Hale returns to the town she thought she had left behind forever. Book 1 of the Ayla Hale Trilogy Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf Disclaim...
2.2K 47 21
Lindsey and the gang need to stay together and figure out how to save everyones lives one last time. [season 6a & 6b] ( I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF OR TH...
645 11 6
~Teen wolf~ - A strong leading female role - stiles,isaac, and Derek are love interests -she isn't gonna be a petty human πŸ’€. -$p1cy ;) Hi, I'm curr...
662K 14.8K 26
𝑰𝑡 𝑾𝑯𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑡𝑬𝑾𝑳𝒀 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑡𝑬𝑫 π’π’Šπ’•π’•π’π’† π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“ 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 π’„π’†π’“π’•π’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’šπ’‘π’†π’“π’‚π’„π’•π’Šπ’—π’† π’‰π’–π’Žπ’‚π’ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒐...