(Completed) ✔尺ємємвєя мє✔

Par four_k

Cover made by: @LaLizzzie (Check out her account!) Lalisa Manoban, a 17 year old girl thought her life was p... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
(SPECIAL)

Chapter 30

2.5K 62 7
Par four_k

Jungkook's POV

A ray of light hit my eyes when causing me to wake up.

I sat up, blinked a couple of times before checking the time.

7am...

I got up, washed my face and brushed my teeth before going downstairs to eat some breakfast.

I saw Namjoon and Hoseok on the couch watching TV and when I went to the kitchen, I saw Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin in the dining table talking about something.

"What are guys talking about?" I asked and sat beside Taehyung.

"You see, when Lisa got hit by the truck, A guy working in a coffee shop near by was the one who saw her and brought her to the hospital." He said and paused.

"I think the man was known as Cha-Eun Woo." Jimin said.

"Yeah, he then took Lisa's phone and dialed the first contact he saw on Lisa's phone which apparently was Tyuzu. Time skip everyone went inside the hospital and threw a bunch of questions at Eunwoo." Jin said and paused.

"He told us that when the truck hit Lisa, the person driving the truck didn't bother to get out and help Lisa but instead, just continued driving." Taehyung said.

"So we are thinking that the person inside the truck intentionally hit her. We still don't know who it was so we are thinking of the people who hate Lisa." Jimin said and drank his coffee.

"Well, Eunha is one of our suspects since she hates Lisa but never shows it. There's also-"

"It's IU." I said and stood up, grabbed some milk and sat back down.

Jin and Taehyung looked at each other before sighing.

"You have a point... But we don't have any evidence." Jimin said.

I went upstairs and took IU's notebook, went back downstairs and gave the notebook to Jin.

"My PlanBook? Don't touch- Why did you even dated IU in the first place?" Jin said and opened the book.

Jin and Jimin were flipping through the pages and stopped at a certain page.

"The Ultimate Goal?" Jimin said.

After reading through the book, Jin spoke.

"Are you sure this book belongs to IU?" He said and raised an eyebrow.

"100% Sure. It has IU's handwriting and Tyuzu also stole it and brought it to me." I said.

"Well... Only you know that it's IU's handwriting. She could deny it's her handwriting." Taehyung said.

"What if we scanned it for IU's thumbprint?" I asked.

"Tyuzu, you, Jimin and I have already touched it showing our fingerprints as well so..." Jin said and put the book down.

"What if she does admit its her handwriting?" Jimin said.

"And how the freak are we suppose to make her do that?" I asked frustrated.

"Wait, what if she has no choice but to admit it's her handwriting?" Jin said.

"And how the h*ck are ae going to do that?" Taehyung said.

"Jungkook, we have to call the girls over." Jimin said.

"On it." I said.

I took my phone and called Lisa, hoping she would pick up.

"Hello?"

"Lisa! Please come to our house ASAP! We have something important to tell you. Please bring your unnies with you!"

"Okaaaaay?"

The phone ended and we all waited patiently for them to arrive.

"Let's eat first." Jin said and went to the kitchen to cook.

After he finished cooking, we heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." I said and walked to wards the door.

I opened the door to see Lisa, Jennie, Rosé, Jisoo and Tyuzu.

"What's with the rush-"

I pulled the girls inside the house and closed the door behind me.

"Okay... So, what's up?" Lisa said and looked at us.

"It's best if we talk about it on the dinning table." Jimin said.

"Time to eat!" Jin yelled and called everyone to the table.

While we were eating, Taehyung started telling them everything we talked about earlier.

"So, what's the plan?" Jennie asked.

"The plan is that Jungkook will still pretend to hate Lisa-"

"No." I said cutting off Jin.

"Jungkook, we are doing this for your own good." Jimin said.

"C'mon Jungkook, at least it's only pretending..." Rosé said and lowered her head.

"Fine, continue what you're saying Jin." I said.

"So you have to act cold towards her, but don't act too obvious. So you and IU will be all... Lovey Dovey." Jin contiuned.

"So that would mean... Love Letters." Jin said and cringed.

"Anyway, you will have to make IU create love letters for you and of course you would have to send her back some of your love letters."

"After a few weeks, maybe 1 or 2, you bring IU to a silent and 'romantic' place but what IU doesn't know is that we are going to be there along with some policemen." Jim said.

"Lisa then appears in the scene and tells Jungkook that she has been the one writing the love letters to him causing IU to become jealous. Finally, IU will say that it was her handwriting which will match the handwriting on this planbook. Then boom, the policemen arrest her and you and Lisa are at peace." Namjoon continued and drank some water

"That's actually not a bad plan hyung." I said.

"But we HAVE to perfect it. We shouldn't affored any mistakes or else IU would notice it." Tyuzu said.

"So Lisa, will you agree?" Jin said.

We all looked at Lisa who was fiddling with her fingers.

"Hey... After all of this, we will finally be with each other again." I said and held her hand.

She shook her head and started to laugh.

"I'm not only worried about that Jeon. There's other things you know." She said.

She looked at me and held my hand. I squeezed hers and smiled.

She took a deep breath.

"Alright, when do we start the plan?" Lisa said.

"As soon as school starts so we could get over this." Taehyung said.

"So that's tomorrow. We all have to be prepared." Yoongi said.

After we finished eating, Lisa and I volunteered to do the dishes.

While washing the dishes, I looked at Lisa and saw her features.

"Stop staring at me, you're scaring me a little." Lisa said and looked at me.

"You're just so beautiful." I said.

"Stop flirting with me and just wash." She said.

We continued washing the dishes silently until she spoke up.

"Do you think this plan will work?" She asked.

I looked at her direction and smiled at her.

"Of course. I believe in us Lisa." I said.

When we were done washing the dishes, we went to the living room and saw everyone there looking like couch potatos.

"I'm sooooooooo bored!" Rosé whined while braiding Jimin's hair.

"Yah! What have you done to my hair-"

"Shush... Stop moving, I'm almost done." Rosé said and made another braid.

"Hey, lets have a dance battle!" Hoseok said

"Oooooh sounds nice! Let's do it!" Rosé said.

"Yeah, we haven't used our practice room for days, I guess we could." Namjoon said.

We made our way to the pratice room.

"Whoever team loses has to pay for our next buffet meeting." Jimin smirked.

"Deal." We all said.

"I'm the judge!" Tyuzu yelled and sat down.

BTS, which was us, went first and danced.

The choreography for our dance was easy but energetic. Plus hyung Hoseok made it so I'm pretty sure we'd win.

We all clapped when they finished  but Jennie laughed.

"Jungkook, you stepped on Taehyung's foot!" Jennie said.

"Sorry." I said and bowed to Jennie. "Okay, our turn!" Rosé yelled.

"Woohoo!" They yelled.

"I just have one question... Was Jennie heavy?" Taehyung said and laughed.

"Yah! Come here you!" Jennie said and ran after Taehyung.

"Okay kids! I have decided the winner..." Tyuzu said.

"It is... BLACKPINK!"

"Blackpink? Who's that?" Jimin said and raised an eyebrow.

"It's Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé's group! I made a name for them and it's BlackPink!" Tyuzu said.

"Blackpink... Not bad." Lisa said.

"Ha! Get ready to have your wallets emptied boys!" Jisoo yelled and danced.

"Yah! Don't rub it in you brat!" Jin said and flicked her forehead.

And in conclusion, we all had fun today.

But I knew tomorrow was going to be hard, risky, and painful.

"Bye guys! Don't forget our plan!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.

After they left our house, I went upstairs and laid down on my bed worried about tomorrow.

What if it doesn't work?

"Jungkook-ah. Don't worry about tomorrow." A voice said.

I looked up to see Yoongi closing the door and plopping down beside me.

"I'm just nervous... What if it doesn't work? What if IU finds out? What if-"

"Jungkook. Don't worry about anything. Lisa is a strong and loyal and kind person. I know she is determined to win this game IU challenged her." Yoongi said.

"Thanks for the boost of confidence hyung. I needed that." I said.

"You better sleep now maknae, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." Yoongi said while standing up and going towards the door.

"Night Jungkook." Yoongi said and smiled at me.

"Goodnight hyung." I replied.

And before I knew it I started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! Thanks for reading another chapter! Sorry for all the errors and typos ;-;

(2020 edit: yeah and because of you I have to rewrite all the cr*p you did fshshshs)

Vote

Comment

Share

1573 words

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...
38.3K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
101K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...