WATER IS BETTER THAN ICE

By SoundAnbu17

This will be a abused/neglected RWBY Story. Neglectful Family is the Schnees. P.S. It's been a while since I... More

Your Apperance
Prologue
Meet The Swordsman
Demon In Beacon
First Day with a demon
Pairings
Winner Pairing
Don't mess with the demon
The Demons Promise
The Demon meets the Maiden
The Demon vs The Raven
The Demon remains undefeated.
The Demon Wins Again
The Demon's Final Match
The Dream about the Demon
The Devil Vs The Bull vs The Cat
The Devil's Second Partner
The Devil vs. The Scorpion
The Devil Take's Flight
The Devil kills the 'Fall Maiden'
The Devil vs The Queen part 1
The Devil vs The Queen part 2, A New Foe Joins the Battle
Epilogue

The Devil vs The Queen, Final Battle

3.6K 47 33
By SoundAnbu17

Salem and I looked to each other. This battle will determine the future of Remnant. She was coverd in black grimm aura while I was covered in purple chakra. Salem summoned a sword, and I summoned Nuibari. Everything was silent until a burnt leaf was falling down in the middle of us. Once we it touched the ground, we both ran at each other and clashed our swords.

Beacon P.O.V.

Ironwood: "Damn those two! I told you Ozpin that they were both going to be a threat! Not only did I lost my best officer, but I also lost a superweapon that cost Atlas millions! Everything we went through, has all been destroy by those two!"

Qrow: "This is all on you Jimmy. You tried to kill both of them and it comes back to bite you in the ass."

Raven: "He right Ironwood. You shouldn't interfere with a battle that doesn't involve you or Atlas. That machine wasn't strong enough to kill any of them."

Winter: "General, I have to agree with them on this. Not even 2 members from team STRQ weren't able to defeat y/n alone. A maiden wasn't much better as he stated that he killed them all. Y/n and Salem are on a whole different league."

Glynda: "Wielding 7 powerful swords one that is alive, water based attacks that isn't even aura or a semblance, being able to turn into water, killed an entire army, summoning 2 animals that helped him, summoning 2 huntresses from the dead, and finally going up against a powerful being. Just what is he?"

Ozpin: "Something his deceased father made him. A monster. A demon. The Devil." After he said that, everyone continue to look back at the screen.

Y/n P.O.V.

Salem swung her sword, but I ducked and stabbed her with Nuibari. It didn't much as I jumped back and see her wound is healing. I needed to think of a way to make sure she's trapped. 

Y/n: "Chōtō Ninpō Jigumo Nui" I  buried the sword's attached razor sharp underground. Once a Salem stumbles into the area, I pull the string to trap her feet in a formation of wire, cutting them off. I jumped on the wire and ran at her with Nuibari, ready to pierce her. As I was about to swing, she teleport away and appeared behind me with her sword.

Salem: "You're going to have to try harder than that to defeat me."  She then stabbed me threw my heart. It didn't hurt as I used my hydrafication jutsu.

Y/n: "Looks like I have to use one of my trump cards." I created a clone then something began to happen. "Jōki Bōi". The clone now resembles a chibi version of myself — made from the oil and water in it's body. The water in the clone is surrounded by a thin layer of oil and due to this structure, the clone's temperature can easily be altered from cold to hot and vice-versa.

Salem: "What is that thing?"

Y/n: "That my dear is my steam imp. Sodekiri" The imp now formed an axe on one of his hands.

The imp went up to her and swung the ax, which cause damaged. She jumped back and the imp went after her. This will me rest for a bit since that jutsu took a lot of chakra. The imp was trying to cut her as it was chasing her. This cause the oil inside the body to heat up, which is getting it bigger and bigger.

Y/n: "Jōki Bakuhatsu" The imp then exploded creating steam. I use this opportunity to use this as the hiding in the mist technique with the steam and try to sneak up to Salem. 

Salem: "Where are you swordsmen?!" I was behind her and thrusted my sword through her chest. 

Y/n: "Looking for me?" The steam was now beginning to disperse as the imp now shrunk down to normal size. Before I could enjoy my victory, Salem impaled me with a scythe that was full of dark energy. 

I fell down on my knees as my steam imp dispersed, and Salem's wound was already healing. Once she began to remove the scythe slowly, as blue orb came out of my body and into her hands. It must be my chakra.

Salem: "So this must be the source of powers with water. Without this you will be helpless and I will be unstoppable." She then began to laugh as I'm on the ground heavily wounded and returned Nuibari. 

This is bad. I don't have enough chakra to summon Samehada to give me extra chakra. If I did summon her with the tattoo seals on my body, it won't do much good for me.

Beacon P.O.V.

Weiss and Winter: "Y/N!!!!"

The rest of the people was now shouting at the screen, yelling for Y/n to get up and to continue fighting. Students from Beacon, Atlas, Haven, and Shade are yelling how Y/n is the best swordsmen ever to go up against the Queen of the grimm. The civilians both human and Faunus are also supporting Y/n and begging him to get up and continue fighting. A certain bunny is also praying that he get's up.

Velvet: 'Y/n please get up. Defeat her and come back to me... *Hands on her stomach* ... to us.'

Y/n P.O.V.

 Salem was now looking at the orb with an arrogant smirk. If she absorbed my chakra, she'll be the only one in the world to use jutsu. No huntsman or huntress will be able to stop her not even Ozpin will be able to defeat her.

Salem: *caresses my cheek* "You know I would have ask you to join along side me as my king, but with this power I don't have to share the victory. *Kisses my cheek* "You lost swordsmen."

Y/n: 'Damn, what did my senseis do in this type of situation?'

Flashback 

With Zabuza

Zabuza: "I don't know to be honest, I never got captured in that of situation, but if you were in that situation then you're screwed. Now it's time for training."

With Jinin

Jinin: *Laughs* "I was never captured since Kabutowari broke through any defense, so I can't answer you're question. Now dodge!"

With Jinpachi

Jinpachi: "My only advise to you is ... find a way. Now time to train."

With Kushimaru

Kushimaru: *Laughs* "My dear prodigy, I always hide in the shadows with Nuibari always ready to skewered them, so I don't know. Now it's to hide from me. Ready, GO!"

With Mangetsu

Mangetsu: *Smirk* "Well my star pupil, if your in that situation then use the Hozuki hydrafication technique. Now time for some new Water jutsus."

With Ameyuri

Ameyuri: *Smirks* "I know how you can prepare for that especially with seduction situations, but don't worry sensei is here to help. Now put this blindfold on and sit down. I will make sure you're prepare." She said as she licked her lips and has rope behind her.

Flashback ended 

Y/n: 'I'm starting to wonder why I have issues and now I know why. *Sighs* I ask 6 senseis, 5 didn't even help, and 1 had sex with me even though she was just a spirit, which was weird.'

Flashback 

With Fuguki

Fuguki: "Y/n if you ever in that situation, use this jutsu since it won't take much chakra and can leave your enemy off guard."

Flashback ended

Y/n: 'Thanks Fuguki-sensei.' I then began to stand up.

Salem: "It amaze me that you're still standing even from having your powers taken, you always surprise me."

Y/n: "Kebari Senbon" The jutsu hardens the hair on my head and shoots a multitude of hair senbon at the enemy. 

The senbon hit her hand which caused her to scream in pain and drop my chakra orb. I quickly got it and absorb it, giving me back my chakra and ready to end this. 

Y/n: *hand signs* "Suiton: Mizuame Nabara" I expelled high viscosity water to cover the ground. This stream of sticky liquid is used to form an adhesive trap that will inhibit her mobility.

Salem: "What the?! I can't move!"

Y/n: "Time to finish this." I threw away my bloody shirt and on my body, were 7 kanji tattoos. 

I created 6 different clones around me and I used my wounded blood to activate all the seals in my body. Once the seals were activated all the 7 swords appear and we all grabbed one with me wielding Kubikiribucho.

Y/n: "I'm getting the chills." "Chigiri no Shichigatana".

We gather as a thick mist surrounds the battlefield. One clone heads in for an attack, delivering an electricity-enhanced horizontal slash with Kiba. 

Ameyuri: "If only I was alive, so that we could have been together. Please take care of the Kibas for me. I love you and I'll see you in the afterlife."

Another clone followed by slashing with Samehada in the opposite direction.

Fuguki: "I know that you'll take care of Samehada for me. She choose you after all." 

Another clone launches her up in the air with the axe portion of Kabutowari.

Jinin: "Remember Kabutowari breaks through any defense. Nothing is invincible.

 They are met by another clone's attack with Shibuki, creating an explosion. 

Jinpachi: "I will lead Shibuki in your care. You will be a great swordsmen." 

From a distance, another clone slashes Salem with Hiramekarei 's longsword form.

Mangetsu: "It's always been a dream of mine to master all seven swords, I wasn't able to do it, but I know you will. Use Hiramekarei with care."

Another clone stabs her repeatedly with Nuibari, binding her in place with wire.

Kushimaru: "I leave you my mask and Nuibari in your care. This will always be there for you remember me." 

As She was tied up in wire, I began to get ready to end this.

Zabuza: "Kid you impress me so much that I will leave you my alias and Kubikiribucho. You are now the Demon of the Bloody Mist. Put that name to good use."

Seven swordsmen: "Finish this for the sake of the world. For the sake of your friends. For the sake of us. End this Y/n Schnee."  This broke the dam.

Y/n: "AHHHH!!!" I yelled with tears streaming down my eyes.

(Video: 6:53 to 7:13)

I land a final slash with Kubikiribucho, splitting her in half. Salem was screaming in pain as the bottom half of her body dissolve into black dust. I also noticed that She was beginning to disappear.

Salem: "NO! THIS CAN'T BE! I'M IMMORTAL! DAMN YOU SWORDSMAN!" She then disappear into black dust, killing her for good.

The clones and swords disappear, leaving me alone wounded with rain coming down. I did a hand sign to destroy all the seals around Beacon and began to fell forward. As I was about to hit the ground, I felt arms around me.

Amber: "You did it Y/n."

Summer: "You're a hero now, You're amazing."

Y/n: *Smiles weakly* "Thanks ladies couldn't have done it without some help."

Summer: "We should go back to Beacon. I want to see my little rose."

Amber: "It will be hard since Y/n is too tired to get up."

?????: "I could give you all a lift." We look to see Ibuse, who has a few wounds on him.

Y/n: "That damn wyvern did a number on you buddy. Are you aright?"

Ibuse: "Just a few scratches, but nothing I could handle. Come on let's go back to your school." We agreed and we climb aboard. 

As soon as we made it to Beacon, I see a huge crowd of people waiting for me. Student's, professors, humans, faunus, and my sisters were there. Once I began to move a bit, everyone was yelling and cheering. Weiss and Winter ran at me and hug me with tears in their eyes.

Weiss: "You Idiot, you could have die!"

Y/n: "Sorry girls, but at least it's all over."

Winter: "Yes it is. Also someone else came to see us."

Y/n: "Oh who is it?"

?????: "Y/n!" I looked back and saw her.

Y/n: *Shock* "M-mother?"

Willow ran and hug me with crying ears. I just put my arms around and comfort her.

Willow: "I'm sorry! I couldn't help you as a child and now you did something that could have kill you! I don't want to lose you again!"

Y/n: "It's alright mother, you're not going to lose me. It's all over now." As I'm comforting my mom, I see Summer is with the rest of her family. Ruby and Yang are crying seeing there mother back from the dead. I decided to do a little gift for them.

Y/n: "Rebirth Seal: Relive Jutsu." There was a glow and both Amber and Summer. A few seconds later, they're alive and healthy.

Summer: "What? What did you do?"

Y/n: *Smiles* "I brought you ladies back to life. You can stay in the land of the living as a second chance." Both Summer and Amber were smiling in tears. All of a sudden, Amber ran at me with a hug and long kiss on the mouth, which left me a bit shock.

Amber: "THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

?????: "Hey get off him! He's mine!" I looked to see Velvet.

Y/n: "Hunny Bunny." I said with a smile.

Amber: "Who are you?" She said with her arms around me.

Velvet: "I'm his girlfriend." She now has her arms around me.

Amber: "What do you have that I don't?!" She said in anger.

Velvet: "His child." Everyone was in silence.

Y/n: *smiles* "I'm going to be a dad? I'm going to be a dad!"

Amber: "Hm. How about we share him?" Wait what.

Velvet: "Deal, but I'm the main girl." Amber nodded.

Y/n: "What?!"

RBY/Coco: "Us too!"

Velvet: "COCO, YOU TOO!"

Coco: "Hey, he's sexy and strong. Don't be selfish."

Y/n: 'This is my life now. Well I always wanted to be a dad. I will be a better dad than Jacques'.

Weiss: "Excuse us, but we don't approve of your relationship with my twin brother!"

Winter: "That's right, one girl is fine, but six of you is off the limit!"

Willow: "Oh my Oum! My son is now a pimp! Why Oum Why!?" She said in tears.

Qrow: "Hey Ruby, you can't date him!"

Raven: "Yang, ... Smart choice."

Qrow: *Looks at Raven* "What! You agree with this?!"

Summer: "Oh come on Qrow, it's there choice. We should accept this."

Y/n: 'Now, the family drama begins. This will put me in my fuckin grave.'

ALL RIGHT GUYS, THAT WAS ENDING BATTLE, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE EPILOUGE. STAY TUNED FOR THAT ONE. ARTIST OUT. JA NE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 888 10
Y/N has always been a freak of nature in other's eyes. He was never able to summon glyphs, he looked nothing like his family. Soon, he's taken in by...
282K 3.6K 36
A young boy was found and adopted by a family. As anyone thought the child would have a normal life, boy they were wrong. After an incident he left h...
4.8K 98 26
In This Story, We Find A Little (Y/N), In His Adoptive 'Father's House, Weeping From The Pain Again. That Was The Usual For Him, His Dad, Sisters And...
116K 1.7K 31
You were abused by your family for what they say, you being weak and useless, the entire Xiao Long/Branwen/Rose family abused you, saw you as a waste...