Nash's Little Sister Β» c.d

By uniquelyharry

Ashley Grier goes on a MagCon trip for the first time ever, she doesn't know any of the boys that well except... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Plus a Note)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Note also)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Changer 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
epilogue
update pls read !!

Chapter 20

1.4K 25 0
By uniquelyharry

🌺Ashley's POV🌺

When we got home it was about 7:45pm. I decided to go take a shower and get ready for bed. Will, Nash, and Hayes were downstairs watching the Royals game.

(Ok I don't know if they are Royals fans but I wanted to put what they were watching. Like a sport. So I chose the Royals because that's what is talked about a lot at school...besides Ebola..)

Before I went to bed, I watched a little bit of the game. Royals were winning the other team had a low score. When the royals score would go up Hayes, Nash, and Will would yell.

Skylnn ran down the stairs.

"Stop yelling. I'm tired." She said. I smiled.

"Sorry Sky." Hayes said. Before Sky went back upstairs she gave me a hug goodnight.

Soon I started to get tired so I went upstairs and laid in my bed.

I fell asleep thinking about Cameron.

---------------------

When I woke up I straightened my hair, ate breakfast, and picked out my outfit.

I brushed my teeth and put on a pair of Vans that went with my outfit. Nash was sitting on the couch. He was ready to go. Hayes was in the bathroom.

"Hayes come on!" Nash said. It guessed Nash had to fix his hair.

"Hang on Nash!" Hayes said.

"Just leave it messy Nash, your 'girlfriend' will think it's cute." I said teasing him a little.

"Don't lie Ash, I need to fix my hair." Nash said. I shrugged.

"Just rejected some advice. Almost every girl thinks guys with messy hair looks cute. I agree." I said.

"Ughh, fine I'll take your 'advice'." Nash said. I smiled.

Hayes finally got out of the bathroom. Will was up and Skylnn was still asleep. She didn't have to go to school today.

Hayes, Nash, and I walked out the door after saying bye to Will.

"So Hayes, have you talked to that girl you like?" Nash asked.

(Nash knows about it now if I didn't mention it and a chapter)

"I don't think I'm cool enough for her.." Hayes said.

"And who the hell would think that?" I said. Hayes stayed quiet.

"Did you give her the flower crown?" I asked.

"I have it. I've just been nervous to go up to her." He said.

"Sissy." Nash said. I punched his arm.

"Shut up Nash. Hayes try talking to he and give her the flower crown. Are you guys friends?" I asked. Hayes nodded his head.

"Then try it." I said. Hayes said ok. Then we through the doors of our high school. We separated then.

I went to my locker. When I opened the door and I looked at all the pictures I put on the inside of the door. They were of Cameron and I. One with Shawn (cousin). The whole MagCon guys. And a picture of Hayes, Nash, and I which was recent.

I got my books and closed my locker. Then someone popped up in front of me. I knew who it was instantly.

Ally.

"Heard you had a little car accident...was everybody ok?" Ally said trying to sound like she really cared.

"Wow...you're a terrible at pretending not to care." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"So did you hear Caleb had to go to the hospital? While you were away on your little trip with a bunch of stupid idiots that have no talent at all." Ally said. I got angry.

"Yeah I did know that, in fact you were the one who caused him to get upset, he cut himself because of you it got to the point I where he couldn't take it anymore. You were saying stuff to get payback on me for something I don't even know what I did! You were trying to get him to join your side! Do you even fucking care about him? I knew you guys used to be a thing, he loved you but you never-" she slapped me.

"Shut up! You know nothing!" Ally said.

"And by the way, those 'bunch of idiots' have talent. You're the one that doesn't." I said.

"I have fucking talent! But you don't know that now do you? No, you don't. So why don't you just shut up and mind your own life huh?" Ally said.

"If you mind your own and stay out o mine." I said. She pushed me and I hit the brick wall behind me. Caleb walked in at the time she pushed me.

Ally saw Caleb and stomped off in anger. Caleb walked over to me.

"You ok?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah." I said.

"Oh! And tell Cameron I said hi!" Ally yelled. I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my head on them. I let out a deep sigh.

"Hey don't listen to her, she's just a stupid bitch. And doesn't know how much words can hurt someone." Caleb said. I nodded my head. Caleb helped me up. The bell rang, time for 1st period.

"Come on let's go to social studies." Caleb said. We walked to social studies in silence. I guess Caleb didn't know what to say really. I didn't either.

We sat down at our seats. The teacher started talking.

When it was lunchtime, Caleb Sat with me at my empty table instead of sitting with his own friends.

"Why aren't you sitting with your friends." I asked.

"Because I wanted to tell you something. If I told them first they'd tease me and probably ruin the secret." He said.

"Ok then, tell me." I said.

"I like this girl. She's new here an has been homeschooled for middle school." He said.

"What's her name?"

"Carley." He said.

"Talk to her." I said.

"I'm planing on what to say. I've got it down so I'm good and I'm happy. I've got the confidence." He said doing a superman pose.

"Caleb, you always have the confidence." I said. We both laughed. When I dumped my leftover food in the trash I walked into the hallway. I saw Hayes with the flower crown in his hand. I secretly watched him.

It took a few minutes (3mins) for the girl to see that Hayes was trying to talk to her because she was talking to her two friends. But when Hayes gave her the flower crown she smiled and put it on. Then she noticed his arm cast and frowned.

Hayes probably explained what happened. He started to get nervous. He was going to try to ask. When he opened his mouth the girl smiled but frowned she looked at the floor and shook her head.

Hayes nodded his head and walked away staring at the floor. I walked out towards him. He almost ran into a wall but I stopped him.

"Oh...hi Ash." He said. I frowned.

"What's wrong Hayes?" I asked.

"Her name is Terri. She shook her head no and said she was busy this weekend. But I knew that really meant 'I don't have time for a guy like you'." Hayes said.

"Hayes, don't think that. Maybe your day will get better later on today you never know." I said.

"Yeah right bet it won't." He mumbled. The bell rang.

"I gotta go. Hey, cheer up ok?" I said and gave him a quick hug and then walked away.

When my last class ended I ran to my locker and put my books and everything else I didn't need.

I looked at my locker door and took a picture of me and Cam off. It was the first picture we took when he became my boyfriend.

It was special, so I wanted to take it to the hospital just in case he woke up so I could show him and see the smile I've been wanting to see. I locked my locker and headed down the hall.

But I was stopped by Ally. I hid the picture but she already saw it and took it from me.

"Ooh what's this?" Ally said.

"A picture.." I said. Ally chuckled a little.

"Yeah I know that. But why are you in it? It should be me." She said. I stayed quiet.

"Aren't you going to say something Ash? Or are you too afraid?" She said.

"Why should I be afraid of you? Your nothing." I said. She shoved me into a locker. My back hit the metal and I fell to the floor sitting on my butt. But the only thing that hurt was my head. I looked at Ally. She had the picture in front of her.

"Just saying. That should be me in this photo, not you." She said. Then she ripped the photo in half.

"What the hell?!" I said. She rolled her eyes. I stood up but she just pushed me again. Then one of her friends ran up to her. Then they started calling me names and stuff. I just sat against the locker and stared at the torn picture that laid on the floor.

Hayes walked by and he was heading towards the door but then he saw me. I looked at him with my eyes teary then looked at Ally and her friend. He walked over to me and helped me up.

"Uh who are you?" Ally said. Hayes looked at her dead in the eye with anger.

"I'm Ashley's brother." He said.

"Ha, that's adorable." She said.

"Well your not." Hayes said. Ally rolled her eyes.

"Oh well that was totally hurtful." She said.

"What hurtful is that you're beating up my sister probably just for a stupid reason or something. You're the one that's being hurtful." Hayes said. Ally rolled her eyes.

"Listen Freshman, you don't want the heck high school is like yet. It's only your first year. Don't make hard on yourself. Because I can make almost everyone in this school hate you." Ally said.

"I rather be hated then to see my sister be hurt." Hayes said.

"That's really adorable, but you still don't get what I mean by 'hated'." Ally said.

"Well guess what, I don't care about that right now. You're a fucking spoiled brat." Hayes said. Ally looked so surprised.

"You better watch your mouth little guy." She said.

"I'm not little you freaking brat." Hayes said. Ally tried to hit him or push him into a locker but Hayes pushed her into the locker instead. Now she was pissed. She got up and stomped over to Hayes going to smack him but Hayes beat her to it and slapped her face.

"Ugh, I'm not done with you Ashley. Don't count on your little brother to come to your rescue all the time. Including your older brother and Cameron. Also Caleb." Ally said stomping off.

Hayes sat down next to me. I instantly hugged him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because you're my sister." Hayes said. I smiled but then picked the two ripped pieces of the picture off the floor.

"Oh no.." Hayes said. I sighed.

"It's fine...I'll just find another one from my locker." I said. Hayes helped me up. Nash ran down the towards us. I grabbed Hayes' wrist.

"Don't tell him what just happened ok?" I said. Hayes nodded his head understanding that Nash would probably just run after Ally and cuss her out. That would make it worse on me. I hid the ripped picture in my pocket.

"Ready to go home?" Nash said.

"I have I go to my locker real quick." I said.

"Ok we'll meet you outside." Nash said as both of them walked towards the doors.

I opened my locker and looked for a new picture. I found a cuter one when we were on the beach and Nash took a picture of us with Cameron's arm around my waist.

I also took a photo Bryant took while we were on the MAGCON trip. It was my favorite. It was also my lock screen on my phone.

I ran out the doors and found Hayes and Nash. I saw Caleb talking to a girl. It was Carley. I smiled. They both were laughing.

We walked home. I quickly finished my homework. Nash drove me to the hospital to visit Cameron. Hayes tagged along.

❤↜↜↜↜↜Chapter End↝↝↝↝↝❤

Ok, I'm done with writing this chapter.

I tried to make Hayes sound sassy...but it didn't work. I guess Skylnn stole all the sass. Way to go Sky 😘😊

It's about 8:43pm right now.

I gotta get to bed before I get in trouble! 😁

Ok thanks for reading, goodnight!

I love you! ~ Paige 🌺

❤↜↜↜↜↜↝↝↝↝↝↜↜↜↝↝↝❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.2K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
36.4K 709 52
Reneè is from a little town called Mooresville in Indiana. But when her dad moves them all the way out of the country to England, she finds herself i...
141K 3.9K 39
Do you believe in fairy tales? one true love? Happy endings? Well I don't. My parents sent me to Alaska to live with the Saunder family. It's like a...
129K 4.5K 18
Ivy was extremely drunk when she started searching for her phone contacts for her best friend and then she unintentionally calls him. After two rings...