๐Ÿ’™Spider-Man: Into The Spider...

By KristyB2024

I saw the movie for my birthday with my mom, my sister, my cousins, and with my Friends, and it was amazing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
I need your help!
Who won??
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/n
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
OMG!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
โš ๏ธI'm Back!! A/n with some news + rantโš ๏ธ Please Read

Chapter 24

12.4K 306 333
By KristyB2024

It was like if everything went in slow motion. Miles reached out for Aaron as he fell backwards, but thankfully you caught him in your arms. Your legs buckled, and you fell down your knees. Miles fell next to you, and touched your shoulder. Kingpin reloaded his gun. He was about to shoot you, but Peter came in, and kicked him on the side of his head, knocking him out.

Peter: "Get out of here!"

Even though you were breathing heavily, you heard him loud, and clear. You, and Miles held onto his waist. You both swung a web, swinging past the neighborhood to the city. Finally, you both made it to a dark, empty ally. You softly, and gently sat him down on the cold, hard ground. Miles was frantically looking for his bullet wound as Aaron winced in pain. You, and Miles clamped your hands over your mouth in pure shock.

Miles: "No."

Uncle Aaron: "Miles...Y/N..."

Miles: "Uncle Aaron. This is all my fault."

Y/N: "No Miles, no. None of this is yoir fault."

Uncle Aaron: "No Miles. She's right, man."

He removed his metallic glove. He offerd it to you both. You held it first, and Miles held yours.

Uncle Aaron: "I'm sorry. I wanted you two to look up to me. I let you down, guys. I let you down. You guys are the best of all of us. You both are on your way. Just...just keep going....just keep going."

And with that final breath, you felt the grip of his hand was weak. It fell to his side, lifelessly. Miles shook his head in disbelief as tears welled up in his eyes.

Y/N: "Uncle Aaron? Uncle Aaron!

You shook him as hard as you could, but nothing worked. You put your arms on your thighs as you covered your hands. You, and Miles sobbed quietly. He hugged you, and you glady returned it. You didn't have the energy to scream.

Suddenly a police car came into your ally. They must have saw you swing here. You heard him jumped over the gate. He rasied a gun, and a very familiar voice yelled at you both that made you, and Miles's body go stiff.

Jefferson: "HANDS UP! BOTH OF YOU! PUT YOUR ARMS OUT NOW!"

Miles looked at you, and you glanced back. You both nodded at each other. You stood up, and put your hand up as instructed.

Jefferson: "TURN AROUND!"

Before you could turn around, you both turned invisible.

Jefferson: "HEY! HEY!"

You both climbed up the wall, and looked down at him. He moved his gun around at random spots.

~Jefferson's Pov~

What just happened?! Those kids just disappeared from thin air. I looked down on the ground to find The Prowler...was Aaron?! I put my gun back as I felt his neck for a pulse.

No....

He wasn't breathing. This can't be. I held in my cries as I punched the ground in anger mixed with sadness. How did this happen? Why would he do something like this?! Miles, Y/N, and Rio will be devastated. I didn't even get to say my goodbyes. Miles was right about him. I didn't get to spend much time with him which made me feel even more guilty. I wish I could make it up to him.... I wish I could be there for him.... I took out my walkie talkie.

Jefferson: "All units. I want a new BPU on new Spider- people."

~Timeskip~

~None's Pov~

Back at Miles room. You sat on the top bunk bed, rubbing your forehead. Miles was in the middle of teenage rage. He threw, and shoved stuff he coukd get his hand on. What shocked you the most is that he threw his expectations book. Then it just came back like a boomerang. Thankfully, Miles caught the book to see who threw it. It was Peter, and the gang. Good think the window was opened. You jumped down to stand next to Miles.

Peter: "Hey. You guys okay?"

You were still to speechless about the previous events, so you both said nothing whil Miles wiped his tears. He sighed, and put both of his hands on Your shoulder.

Peter: "We've all been there. For me, It was my Uncle Ben."

Spider- Noir put his hand on Miles shoulder.

Spider-Noir: "For me, It was my Uncle Benjamin."

Peni: "For me, It was my father."

Gewn: "For me, It was my best friend."

You looked down at the ground in sadness. You heard sniffing, and you looked over to see Peter Porker sitting on a chair with sad eyes.

Peter Porker: "Miles...Y/N...The hardest thing about this job is...you can't always save everybody."

Miles: "But, I felt like it was my fault. You guys wouldn't understand."

Y/N: "Miles, we're probably the only ones who do understand."

Gwen: "She has a great point there."

She smiled at you, and you smiled back. Suddenly, You all felt your spidey senses goe off like crazy. You all turned when you heard the door knob jiggle. You all jump on the wall where the door was so that who ever it was couldn't see you. You, and Miles were squished into each other, and you both blushed.

The door opened to reveal Miles's roomate, Ganke. He had headphones on while reading a Spider-Man comic. He sat on the chair Peter Porker sat on, and turned towards you.

Peter: "That way! That way!"

He whispered, and you all went in the opposite direction. Yet, he turned again.

Peter: "Other way! Other way! Other way!"

Unfortunately, you guys were too late. He lowered his book to see you all in wide eyes.

Miles: "Hey there..."

Peter Porker: "Do animals talk in this dimension cause I don't wanna freak him out."

He passed out, and fell out of his chair. You, Miles, and Peter looked at each other worryingly.

~Timeskip~

Miles put Ganke on the bottom bunk bed whil you tucked him in his blanket. Miles turned to see that everyone was gone except for Gwen, and Peter.

Miles: "What's going on?"

Gwen: "Bye Y/N. Bye Miles."

You gave her a confused look, and Miles gave her a concerned look. She looked down, and swinged out of sight.

Peter: " You guys...I came to say goodbye."

He crossed his arms over his chest, and looked at you both sternly.

Y/N: "But, We can say goodbye st the collider."

Miles: "Yeah."

Peter: "Your not getting it. You guys are staying here."

Miles: "We need to be there, So you all can go home."

Peter: "They're going home, guys."

He just ignored him, and grabbed the USB.

Peter: "I'm the only one staying "

Y/N: "Wait, You're talking our place?"

You asked, getting a little angry.

Miles: "If you stay here, you'll die."

Peter: "I'm doing what needs to be done. I just wanted you to hear it from me."

Y/N: "What about Mj?"

Peter puased for a second, and continued.

Peter: "Not evrything works out, kids. I need the goober."

He had his hand out.

Y/N: "No. Peter, You can't. After everything you taught us, we can't just stay here, and let these powers go to waste all for nothing."

Peter: "Please, Don't make me take it from you.

He stepped closer this time.

Miles: "That's not fair! You've got to tell them we can do this.

Peter: "It wasn't their decision."

Miles knew what he mean't, and shook his head. He was getting very angry at this point.

Miles: "We gotta make Kingpin pay! You have to let us make him pay!"

Peter: "Miles, Your gonna get yourself killed."

Miles: "But, we're ready! I prom-

He got cut off when tripped both of you,  and caught your shirts. He hunged on the ceiling with a web.

Peter: "Then venom strike me! Right now! Or turn invisible! On command, So you can get past me!"

You both tried, but nothing. You did it before, but all this pressure, and frustration really messed up your powers. He looked down at you tiredly. You guys didn't even noticed that the other web slingers were watching you.

Peter: "Look, I know how much you want this, kids.

Spider-Noir: "Poor little guys..."

He let you both go, and dropped down behind you.

Peter: "But, you don't have it yet. I'm sorry."

He web the chair, and pulled it towards, which caused you both tho fall in the chair, and get wrapped in a web cocoon. He took the USB.

Miles: "Well, When do we know we're ready?!"

He webbed both of your mouths, and heades out for the window.

Peter: "You won't. It's a leap of faith. That's all it is, guys. A leap of faith."

And with that he left. You both worked together to get to the window to see them swinging to Fisk's tower.

You felt like crying. This wasn't fair! Peter is gonna get himself killed! But, you were trapped. There was nothing you could do but just sit there.  It was getting dark. You both struggled as much as you could, but it was no use. You heard a knock on the door. You rolled towards it.

Jefferson: "Miles. It's your dad. Please open the door. Miles, I can see your shadow moving around. Yeah, ok I get it. You still wanna ignore me."

Miles frozen in shock. He didn't know what to do. So he rolled to the door, abd put his ear on it to her better.

Jefferson: "C-Can we talk? For a minute? S-Something happened... Look, sometimes people can drift apart Miles, and I don't want that to happen to us okay? Look, I know i don't always do what you want me to do, or say what you want me to say, but I see this spark in you I-It's amazing! This is why I push you, but...it's yours. Whatever you choose to do with it, you'll be great... And tell Y/N that I miss her too. She's an awesome kid, and I think of her as a daughter to me. She has the same spark as you do..."

Miles wanted to hug him. He wanted to tell him that he loves him, and everything's gonna be ok. His words really made your heart swell

Jefferson: "Look call me when you can okay? I love you, and you don't have to say it back... "

It was silent until he knocked on the door farwell, and left. You closed your eyes, and concentrated. Miles did the same. You remembered everything they told you, and Miles through out this crazy journey. You felt this spark flowing through your viens as electricity flashed in your eyes. The webbing around you bursts everywhere as you both stood up, and panted heavily. You looked at Miles, and hugged him tightly which he gladly returned.

Y/N: "We did it!"

Miles: "We did the venom strike!"

Ganke woke up, so you both turned invisible. Thankfully, he fell asleep again, and you both turned visible. You both fist bumped, and smirked at each other.

Y/N: "Come on....We got a city to save~...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 2.4K 16
INCLUDES SPIDERMAN: INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE + ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE Alright, let's do this. My name is (Y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive sp...
43.6K 949 16
Just putting up disclaimers before starting this story: I dont own Spider-Man himself. I dont own the characters associated with Marvel's Spider-Man(...
462K 15.8K 34
ใ€ŽโMiles Morales x Seme Male Readerโžใ€ *Mega Spoiler Warning* M/n L/n is the Spiderman of his own dimension. While out saving the day, he was taken int...
598K 19.6K 41
๐•„๐•€๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•Š ๐•„๐•†โ„๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•Š ๐• ๐”น๐•ƒ๐”ธโ„‚๐•‚ ๐•†โ„‚ โ™ก | ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™’๐˜ผ๐™”๐™Ž .ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โž› โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค...