Recover Girl's Apprentice (BN...

By Kiki_Kiwi_

You can call me Kuro Mei, and here is how I worked along side the greatest heroes in history, also known as C... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕄𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝔸𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕒
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤
𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤
𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟/𝔸.𝕌 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕌𝕊𝕁
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝕌𝕊𝕁 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜: ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔾𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕋𝕠 ℍ𝕠𝕤𝕦
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕟𝕕-𝕆𝕗-𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤
𝔸/ℕ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡: 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤! ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤! ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛: 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜: 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝: 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞: 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟: 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠: 𝕃𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡: 𝕃𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒
𝔸/ℕ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘: 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
𝔸/ℕ
Chapter 31: Work Studies Part 2

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕝

1.4K 48 32
By Kiki_Kiwi_

"Well, everything being equal I'm happy we all get to go!"  Ojiro says.  I was looking at my lodge guide about our one week boot camp.

"A one week boot camp, eh?"  Iida says.  Midoiya looks at the guide in Iida's hands and says,

"Looks like we'll be needing pretty big bags for all the stuff we need to take."  Midoiya says.

"I don't have a bathing suit and stuff.  I need to buy loads."  Kaminari says.

"Ah, in that case.  Since tomorrow's free and exams have ended.  Let's, like go shopping together!  C'mon, everyone in Class A!"  Hagakure says.

"That's a great idea!"  Kaminari shouts out with a fist in the air.

"Yo, Bakugou, you come too!"  Kirishima says while smiling.

"Like I could stand going shopping..."  He says with a disgusted look.

"You should come too, Todoroki!"  Midoriya says to the red and white boy.

"I visit the Hospital on free days."  He responds.

"How about you Shinso?"  I ask the boy.  He looks so tired...

"Sure."  He responds.

~Time Skip~

"And so we've arrived!  It's the mall that boasts the most shops in the prefecture, on the leading edge of today's youth!  It's the Kyashi-Ward shopping mall!"  Midoriya says.  I look around at all the people.  It's so interesting...  People look so different but they fit in perfectly, it's not the people that are strange it's the world.

"Got 6 arms?  We've got you covered!  And you, with the giant calves!  We have the unique apparel just for you!"  A sales clerk says.  Midoriya then mumbles uniqueness in shops and clothes.

"Stop it, you'll frighten the little children."  Tokoyami says causing me to smirk.

"Yo, dude, check it out!  Aren't those Yuuei kids!?  The Freshmen!  Wooooo, Sports Festival!"  A group of teens yell out.

"Wow, there are people who still remember us...!"  Uraraka says.

"For the time being I need to get a big carrying bag."  Jiro says to Momo.

"Oh, in that case why don't we look together?"  Momo responds.  I walk over to Shinso and say,

"I need bug spray and boots, how about you?"  I ask him.

"Same things.  Wanna go together?"

"Yeah.  Let's get the bug spray first since that will be faster."  He nods and we have idle chatter as we walk to the escalator.  We get to the second floor and walk to the camping store.  We walk in and grab bug spray.  We walk up to the counter and I buy mine first and then he buys his.  We put them in a bag.  We talk as we walk to the next shop.  In the footwear store we spotted Kaminari, Ashido, Iida, and Hagakure.

"Hey guys!"  I smile and wave to them.

"Nice to see you, Kuro, Shinso."  Iida greets.

"Hiya!"  Ashida says while Kaminari waves.

"Hey!"  Hagakure says.

"Hello."  Shinso says in a regular monotone voice and with his hands in his pockets.  I walk over to the selves of shoes and see a nice pair of brown hiking boots.  I looked for them in my size but they didn't have any.  I sigh and look for another pair.  I find another pair of hiking boots but they are black with small white stars dotted around.  I smirk and look for them in my size.  I find them and sit down to try them on.  I open the box and put them on.  Nice!

"I'm going to go buy these, I'll be back!"  I say to the group and they nod.  I walk up to the counter and put the shoes down.  The clerk scans the box and I pay.  The clerk sets them in a bag and I walk up to the group.

~Time Skip~

Our group found out Midoriya had a risky encounter so we all ran down to him.

"Midoriya!"  Iida yells.

"Midoriya!?  Are you okay!?"  Kaminari asks.

"Are you okay!?  I studied for these situations!"  I says a bit frantic.  The police blocked us off an led us to the exit while a police officer questioned Midoriya while he held his hand above his neck.

~Time Skip~

Shoto and I walked home together since my father and Hizashi were in a meeting about the recent events.  Shoto seemed deep in thought and suddenly asked,

"What's a soulmate?"  He asks.  A look of confusion crosses my face and I answer."It's a... well it's like a best friend but more. It's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else. It's someone that makes a better person. Actually they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself - because they inspire you. A soulmate is someone who you can carry with you forever. It's the person who knew you and accepted you - believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would and no matter what happens, you will always love them. Nothing can ever change that." (Dawson Leery from Dawson's Creek)

"Do you have someone in mind?"  I ask with the turn of my head.  He nods and says,

"Midoriya."  A slight blush crosses his face while I inner fangirl about how it needs to happen.  But on the outside I just smile.  Once we reach the house I opened the door and walked to my room to set my bags down.  I then walked to the kitchen.  I decided to make dinner today since I remember the last time Shoto even tried to use a toaster.

~Flashback~

"AAHHHHH!"  Shoto and I were home alone so I knew that scream belonged to him.  I ran out of my room and to the kitchen from where I heard the scream, I almost falling in the process.  Once I got there the place was burnt, frozen, and Shoto looks like he just came out of an explosion.

"What happened!?"  I ask while walking over to him and hugging him to heal him.

"The toaster looked evil, so to put bread in I used a butter knife to slip it in so I wouldn't get hurt.  But them I was electrocuted so I accidentally went up in flames.  So I tried to cool it down with ice but I as too frantic that I accidentally froze the entire place..."

~Present~

I shudder at the memory and make dinner.  After awhile I finish,

"Shoto!  Dinner is done!"  I hear feet coming down the stairs and Shoto soon comes down.  We ate in peace and quiet until the door slammed open and we heard,

"WE'RE BACK!"  I choked on my food a bit from the scare.  The screaming blond and my tired father soon walk in and close the door behind them.

"Sheesh.  Don't scare us like that!  Dinner is on the kitchen counter."  My father nods while Hizashi yells,

"Thanks little listener!"

"No problem Da- Hizashi."  I correct myself but it seems he heard by the stars in his eyes.

"LITTLE LISTENER CALLED ME DAD!"  He jumps up and hugs me. (Tamaki much?)  I blush from embarrassment.

"YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR FATHER WHENEVER!"  He says still hugging me tightly.

"But that would confuse you and my father."  I say trying to get out of the situation but he insists.

"Then call me Tou-san!!"  He says as he lets go with stars in his eyes.  Oh god, I can't say no...  (Tou-san means father in Japanese honorifics it is used when talking about your father with another person but the real honorific just sounds weird.  Chichi sounds like a bird chirping...)

"Okay, Tou-san."  He smiles brightly and gets dinner as we all eat dinner together.

~Time Skip~

We were sitting at our desks as my father walks up to the podium.

"We're cancelling the stay at the lodge we've been using every year.-"  As my father says that he rips the paper of the lodge information.

"-Our new destination won't be revealed until the day it starts."  He finishes off leaving us in shock.

"NO WAY!"  The class yells.

"But I already told my folks!"  Sero says.

"That's why they're doing this...  The school can't know where or how that information will spread."  Momo says.

"So they ain't cancelling the lodge break altogether, then?  Already almost too good to be true!"

"Dumbshit.  Shoulda killed his ass, even if you broke a few bones."  Bakugou says.

"Hold on, Bakugou!  Didn't you hear about what's going on with Midoriya!?  Besides, it's against the rules to use quirks in public places!"  Hagakure says.  My father and I just deadpan.

"Whatever, who cares.  At least break some bones."  Bakugou says.

"Kacchan..."  Midoriya says lightly.

~Time Skip~

The time before the trip wasn't long, but there were some good moments...

"Midoriya, are you free later today?"  I ask.

"Y-Yeah."  He says.  I then turn to Shoto who was right next to us.

"Shoto, are you free today?"

"Yes."

"Good, because I'm not!  Have fun on your date!"  I then walk away leaving them both blushing at the word 'date'.  They ended up going to the movies.  Another moment was...

"Midoriya, want to have a sleepover?"  I ask the freckled boy.

"S-Sure, where do you live?"  I give him my address.

"I have a bed you can use so don't worry about a sleeping bag."  Late in the day I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey, Midoriya!"

"H-Hi, Kuro."  I opened the door and yell upstairs.

"SHOTO!  Midoriya is here!  We're having a sleepover in your room!"  I turn back to the freckled boy.

"You live together?"  He asks.

"Mhm.  We kinda adopted him in a way."  I say with a shrug.  I drag Midoriya upstairs into Shoto's spotless room.

"Move over Shoto.  We're going to watch Flixnet on your bed."  I say as he turns around so his back is against the wall by his pillow, Midoriya sits to his left, and I'm to the left of Midoriya.  We play Flixnet and I make sure to stay awake.  They soon fall asleep.  I move Midoriya's head to Shoto's shoulder and take tons of pictures.  I then went to my room in the morning.  I woke up to the smell of smoke I go upstairs and see that Shoto set the bed on fire while he was blushing like crazy, Midoriya was burnt and blushing.  We put out the fire and I heal the two males.

1722 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 34.2K 82
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
202K 7.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
366K 11.9K 26
Daisy Swan likes to disappear, even when she was in the same room as other people. Until she meets the most ruthless vampire leader who thinks she's...
407K 8.4K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.