A complicated dream 2

By violettalove5

This is my sequel to my other book,"complicated dream". I'll try and make it as best as I can and i will try... More

Devastated
Chapter 2-break up
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Authers note
New book
New book!
Another new book!
New book!!

Chapter 32

209 15 0
By violettalove5

Me and german have been with each other all day, he haven't left my side and I haven't left his and I got to be honest I loved it, even when he was working I say by him and occasionally he would pull me on his lap and carry on doing his work but I just love him so much nothing can describe.

He was getting the film and putting it on whilst I was getting a blanket from our room, when I come back down the film was just about to start and german was sat down waiting for me, he had already rung the take away so there's nothing else to do a part from enjoy our time together.

I lean into german and he holds me tight into him, we watch the film but the film isn't important to me german is, I don't know i guess I just missed him holding em like this and everything.

He kissed my head and then the door bell rung, I didn't want to move I loved staying like this but I was too hungry, I'll get it I whispered and run to the door and german come behind me, I took the pizza and german paid the man.

I sat down and German joined me and we happily tucked in and soon after the pizza was gone and I started to yawn.

German looked at me and smiled do you want to go to bed beautiful he said, I blushed slightly as i always do when he calls me these cute nicknames, I nodded, the. All of a sudden german picked me up bridal style and carried me up to our room, he gently placed me down on the bed, he got the oxygen tubes and put it on me, I love it when he takes over but I really didn't want this on I know I have to but I've had it on for weeks as it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1.2K 45
This is my sequel to my other book called 'together or never' thanks for all the reads, voted and comments on the last on hope you guys like this one...
20.4K 1K 35
Angie and German last met after Maria's death. In their second meet they fell in love with each other. Will anything happen between them? Will German...
9.6K 243 68
This story is based on Violetta 2 but with some twists it a Germangie book but Germangie won't come until the middle of the book you'll see why. They...
29.5K 1.6K 64
This is my first self written fanfiction about Angeles Carrara and German Castillo from Violetta. you might know me as Clari_luf from Instagram. xx...