Moana - Warrior's Journey

By FluffyChocolate777

Moana, now a CHIEF of Motunui, is back to Motunui as she maintains her regular island life. However, she does... More

Chapter 1: Moana's Sorrow
Chapter 2: Maui's Conflict
Chapter 3: Reunion
Chapter 4: Mischievous plan
Chapter 5: Flight
Chapter 6: Mini Voyage
Chapter 7: Kakamoras' Revenge
Chapter 8: Lovely Evening
Chapter 9: Warrior's Journey Begins!
Chapter 10: Tamatoa's Return of Favor
Chapter 11: Small Strange Tribe
Chapter 12: Creature of Mystery
Chapter 13: Possessed Pua and Heihei
Chapter 14: Tentacle Trauma
Chapter 15: Deserted Island (Part I)
Chapter 16: Deserted Island (Part II)
Chapter 17: Warrior Face
Chapter 18: Lava, Magma, Reigna
Chapter 19: Mind Game Over Physical Fight
Chapter 20: Giant Eel vs Giant Hawk
Chapter 21: Break Time
Chapter 22: Work Time
Chapter 23: Island of Anxiety
Chapter 24: Island of Depression
Chapter 25: Island of Despair
Chapter 26: Island of Fury
Chapter 27: Island of Resentment
Chapter 28: Freezing Consuming (Part I)
Chapter 29: Freezing Consuming (Part II)
Chapter 30: Trail of Tears
Chapter 31: Corruption Devastation
Chapter 32: War-ter
Chapter 33: The Roar
Chapter 34: The Eruption
Chapter 35 - The Resurrection
Chapter 36: Changing Map
Chapter 37: Changing Plans
Chapter 38: Changing Fate
Chapter 39: The Truth About the Creatures
Chapter 40: Ultimate Recruitment Begins
Chapter 41: Cold is the New Heat
Chapter 42: "Internal" Pain
Chapter 43: True Beauty
Chapter 44: Ultimate Recruitment Ends
Chapter 45: Shocking Conflict
Chapter 46: Death of Moana
Chapter 47: Maui the Demigod, Moana the Demigoddess

Chapter 48: The Ultimate Return (Finale)

200 3 1
By FluffyChocolate777

"I understand your pain, Kapu'uila," Moana said soothingly. "It must've been hard. With your empathy, you wanted to save everyone in depression, despair, fear, and resentment. You did a good job as a demigod who was willing to save people from certain darkness. It must have been difficult, for seven hundred years, you were trying to help people and be loved by them, but that didn't work. Instead of gaining respect and love, you only gained depression, despair, and resentment. Thus, your heart was filled with darkness, making you turn this way... Now, it's time... time for you to gain what you deserved..."

As soon as Moana got closer to him, Kapu'uila raged, spread sparks from his entire body, and swiftly glided towards Moana. Moana slowly approached Kapu'uila who was still flying towards her to headbutt her.

I have crossed the horizon to find you, Moana sang as she approached him. Kapu'uila stopped as he heard her sing.

I know your name, Moana continued. Kapu'uila's angry facial expression turned into relaxed expression.

They all buried so much pain inside you, Moana continued. Kapu'uila remembered his past and lowered his head.

But this does not define you, Moana continued. Kapu'uila stopped the lightning.

You can still change this all, Moana continued. Kapu'uila floated in front of her.

I can help change it all, Moana finished. They both faced each other.

Moana gently hugged him and said, "I'm sorry for misunderstanding... please forgive us... I'll help you escape this misery from you..." Kapu'uila hugged her back. After they withdrew, Moana put the necklace around Kapu'uila's neck. As soon as she released her hands, the necklace shined and suctioned in all the spark around him, showing his true appearance. He had fair, short black hair, fair tan skin, sparkly dark brown eyes, small button nose, small plate ears, plum-like lips all in one face, chubby yet fair bodyline, and he let out a gentle smile as he faced Moana after his full return.

"Kapu'uila! It is you!" Maui yelled from the distance. Kapu'uila flew over to him to give him a proper greeting. "Welcome back, brother," Maui said as he let out his hand for a handshake.

"Tēnā Koe, Maui," Kapu'uila thanked Maui as they both exchanged their handshakes. Meanwhile, Moana came back with the path made by the ocean. "Tēnā Koe, Moana," he thanked Moana when he noticed that she arrived. 

Before they can do anything, they were all summoned back to the spirit realm once more. Pele, Tane, Tangaroa, and Tawhiri all looked down at Kapu'uila. "You honors..." Kapu'uila started. "What I did was... wrong... I did not mean for this to happen... please forgive me, I'll do anything..."

You can do seomtheing, Pele said.

Yes, you can turn your victims back to human again, Tangaroa said.

And ask for forgiveness, Tane added.

If and only then, you'll be forgiven and keep your demigod status, Tawhiri said.

"I promise, I'll do it," Kapu'uila said. He really meant it.

All right, we'll forgive you from now. Go and set things right, all four goddesses said and returned them all back to the spirit realm. 

"Now, I just hope that I can receive their forgiveness..." he said as he held and looked at the necklace.

Moana and Maui both put their hand on his shoulder and told him gently, "We're here for you," they both said at the same time.

Kapu'uila smiled and spread his arm upward and levitated the necklace higher up in the air. He then performed sparks to release all the spirits, creatures, and monsters. All sixty-six spirits have come back to life, but not as monsters, but as their original human forms. They all looked at their hands and each other in amazement. There were overlapped conversations: "I'm back to my human self again!" "I can't believe I'm alive again!" "I'm alive! I'm alive!" They have lost their powers, but that did not matter anymore as they were more satisfied with being alive again. When the overlapped conversations stopped, everyone glared at Kapu'uila as if they were planned.

"Look, folks," Moana said as she stood in front of Kapu'uila to help him avoid the deadly glare. "Please forgive him. He also had a horrible past, just like you guys did."

"She's right," Maui said. "So please, forgive him. He did help you guys turn you guys back into your true selves after all."

Moana and Maui cleared the way for Kapu'uila to give them an official apology. He cleared his throat and said, "Look, what I did was... wrong... I have no excuse... I'm very, really sorry..."

While everyone stayed silent, Harokau approached to him. He let out his hand and said, "I forgive you, partner. And I'm sorry for betraying you. I got carried away with my followers away and... I'm sorry, brother." They both shook hands and exchanged hugs. And then Motonui, Pumanu, Waiata, and Mo'ewai walked up to him.

"Maybe we should've been more open-minded towards you," Pumanu said.

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding you," Waiata apologized.

"We all are," Mo'ewai said. 

"Forgive us?" Motonui asked.

"If you'll forgive me," Kapu'uila said. 

"Of course, we will," Motonui, Pumanu, Waiata, and Mo'ewai said at the same time. 

As the ultimate five exchanged apologies and forgiveness with Kapu'uila, more and more did the same. Just then, five women who looked like Shamen walked up to Moana and Maui. "Moana and Maui," the main woman said. "My name is Puhi and I was the wisp who guided you, along with the other women here, who were also wisps."

"Ah, thank you for guiding us," Moana thanked.

"Now, we just need to find you and the others a new home," Maui said.

"I just do not where," Puhi said.

"You guys are all welcome at my island, Motunui," Moana said.

"I heard my name, what's happening?" Motonui asked as she came to Moana.

"MoTUnui is our island name," Maui explained.

"Wow, I must belong to that island," Motonui said. 

"You guys are all welcome to join us at our island," Moana said. "But... the boat..."

"I'm so sorry, I must've destroyed it," Kapu'uila said. "But allow me..." he gestured and gathered all the flotsams and rebuilt the boat.

"Oh, thank you, thank you so much!" Moana said as she hugged him tightly. "Come on, everyone! You are all welcome to join my island!" Everyone cheered and followed after her. 

"How did you do that?" Maui asked.

"Well, helping out in any way is my special power," Kapu'uila said. 

"I wish I had that," Maui said.

"Oh, you're good just the way you are," Kapu'uila said and they both got on the boat.

"Everyone on board?!" Moana announced.

"Yeah!" Everyone answered delightfully. 

"All right! Next stop, Motunui!" Moana announced and sailed off.

********

While Sina and Tui were harvesting fruits, vegetables, and other herbs, Sina saw a giant boat coming towards Motunui. SH=he gasped and ran towards the beach. Tui saw where Sina was running to, and he also noticed a giant boat coming towards Motunui and he knew exactly who that was. 

Moana was sailing towards Motunui along with Maui, Pua, Heihei, and sixty-seven people. As soon as she arrived, Moana ran to her parents to give them a big hug. "Mom! Dad!"

"Moana!" Her parents also ran to greet her. "Oh, Moana, happy late 17th birthday!" "Welcome back, my precious daughter!" Her parents said two different things but Moana was able to hear everything that they both said. 

"Mom, dad..." Moana started slowly. "I may have turned into a demigoddess..." She finished her sentence as she showed her magical tattoo, created a ball of water and sprayed it to the flowers behind her, and touched the withered flower and revived it back again. "There's much more for... close combat..." Moana nervously chuckled once.

Tui also proudly chuckled once and said, "It suits you."

"She's back! Chief Moana!" Everyone cheered as they ran towards Moana to greet her, and then Maui, and then sixty-seven new citizens. Puhi and four other Shamen have become fortune-tellers of the village.  

********

The town became much bigger as they built more houses, and everyone was given their tasks. Everything was going fine just the way Moana had expected until this happened.

"Chief? You have a moment?" Maui asked as he peeked inside the hut.

"What is it?" Moana asked as she approached him.

"I have some private business, and I'd like to meet you at our spot," Maui said. 

Moana agreed, "All right, let's go." It was the wood where they spent their last moment before they started their journey. They stood at the edge of the cliff at the end of the woods where the sunset shined bright orange for the... lovely atmosphere. 

"Chief... I've been wanting to say this during our journey," he said and then he bent down on one knee and presented a pearl. Moana gasped and covered her mouth. Some tears started to drip from her eyes. "Happy late birthday... and... will you... marry me...?" He asked. Moana speechlessly nodded. Moana then hugged him tight and kissed him passionately.

********

Usually, when people get married at Motunui, they would have traditional weddings, but this time, Moana and Maui had a wedding in freestyle. Everyone ate, drank, sang, played, and danced all day. Sure, they all danced the traditional dances and sang traditional songs because they did not have new ones yet, but everyone had a fun time, and that's all that mattered. 

"I think you made this island more enjoyable than any other ancestors did," Maui said. "And you helped not only people on your island, but you also welcomed other people to become better farmers, wayfinders, and now it's the matter of time to turn them into warriors."

"I intend to~" Moana replied in a singsong voice. 

"What a sly chief you are," Maui said with a sly smirk.

"But I am the good one," Moana said as she grabbed his face. 

"You are," Maui muffled as he replied. Then they both exchanged a warm, soothing kiss. 

A/N: Well, this is it... the final chapter... This was the most difficult fanfic I've ever worked on. I would like to thank all of you for being patient with me to the end. I started this my senior year in high school and now I'm in my junior year in University. Boy the time goes so fast...

Even though I had a really hard time writing this fanfic, I taught myself so much and I think my imagination has gotten better. This also taught me that creativity takes time and how it is SO DIFFICULT to come up with characters and stories. I admire writers at Disney for writing so many good stories and animators making a story come to life.

I will start working on new fanfics now! Stay tuned for new fanfics when I feel that it's enjoyable enough to be published on Wattpad! If you are also a Kirby fan, that is still continuing, and there are other Disney fanfics you'll love like Mulan one and Ratatouille one! I have Harry Potter one-shots and We Bare Bears fanfics! If you are interested, there are also my one shot non-canon ship fanfic and Animal Crossing fanfic.

I have also published Brave, Wreck-it Ralph, and Lilo & Stitch fanfic so please check that out if you love those movies!

Again, thank you all for sticking with me to the end.

This is FluffyChocolate777 signing off of "Moana - Warrior's Journey"!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 369 8
Sadly, I really don't have the motivation to continue this story any longer. I know a lot of you have been wanting to read more of it, and I sincerel...
25.7K 464 31
Enemies to Lovers Neteyam story... NETEYAMx OC...just give it a try trust meπŸ˜‹ Forgive me if I get languages incorrect, some scenes don't make sense...
42.1K 1.2K 25
"As our ship sailed on past the horizon, where the ocean meets the sky, I drifted off to sleep, and for the first time, I didn't dream, because reali...
49.4K 1.9K 20
(UNDER GRAMMAR AND DETAIL REWORK β€’adding new chapters in 2019!β€’) ~Set Four Years After The Movie Moana~ Moana has grown closer to Maui, forming an u...