fuck buddies; nick mara

By urmynovember

"Is this your sister or...?" "no she's my best friend, and we fuck sometimes." "oh, word?" asterisk (*) mean... More

characters
prologue
one*
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten*
eleven
twelve
thirteen*
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen*
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen*
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five*
twenty six
twenty seven
epilogue
thank you :)
smut book

six*

6.4K 98 69
By urmynovember

Jade's pov

the boys come back tomorrow and I'm not gonna lie, I'm very excited.

besides alexis, kayley, maggie, and ansley they're my only friends here.

They've been so sweet and getting to know them these past couple of weeks have been nothing short of amazing. I've gotten to know all of the boys besides nick, and I sometimes wonder how they all live in one house without killing each other.

mostly, I wonder how they all live with zion. this man can't go two seconds at my house without spilling something, breaking something, or leaving something behind. it's literally a skill how clumsy and irresponsible he is. he's also loud as fuck for no apparent reason, and he's the biggest manwhore i've ever met. when I tell him about it he tells me that I need to "mind my business and chase a bag" because it's a "hot boy summer". i don't even waste my time questioning that boy. he's pretty close with all of us, he always just wants to have a good time and do stupid shit with me.

of course, we don't do anything too stupid, because my best bitch eggie always makes sure i won't regret what i do. edwin's the easiest to talk to. he's such a sweetheart and he's super hot. he can make the most boring things seem like they're the funniest thing on god's green earth, he's always behind zion, cleaning what he messes up and fixing what he breaks, and he is always shirtless. not that any of us mind.

brandon is so funny without trying. his laugh alone can make me cry laughing. he's so cute and seeing him and maggie makes me so soft. he's so sweet to her. at first, i thought brandon was a manwhore. but he can't leave her side for five minutes, so he obviously changed my mind. besides zion, he's always got simba with him, and there's never a time when he's not in the studio. again, I don't really know much about what kind of music they make and stuff, because I don't want it to seem like I'm prying. but, between us, if the music reflects even 10% of the work these boys put in, I can guarantee you it's fire.

austin is always hungry. I actually question where all of the food goes, because this boy is literally so skinny. he has the absolute coolest personality and he just minds his own. he loves any form of art he can get his hands on. he never ever wants people to be sad. and, he cheated on his last girlfriend. well, I actually don't know if he did, but ansley and i find it really funny to tease him about it because he turns beet red and shoves his face into his hands. I can't imagine what he was like before her, because I'm almost positive that God put them on this earth for each other.

there is still so much unknown about nick, but i'd love to get to know him. in every way possible. he seems interested in me but i don't know. he also isn't very nice from what I've seen. however, the boys tell me he's just been in a funk lately and he won't tell anyone why.

I hear the few beeps coming from kayley's phone, meaning it was- in zion's words- "father and son time" for him and simba.

he comes on the screen with a bright smile, dimples on display, as he's met with simba just running around he just watches him and laughs for about 10 minutes, until we hear some shuffling on his end and all of the sudden background noise fills the speaker. it sounds like the boys.

"turn the camera around." he says, and kayley flips her camera, and all 3 of us pop into screen and he starts to talk to us, but he's interrupted by austin.

"is that the girls?" he asks and then slowly but surely, all of the boys except nick pop up on the screen. we all smile and wave at them and we just continue our conversation.

we talked for about an hour and a half, and brandon decides that they needed to have a dance competition. and for some reason, they insisted that we watch.

midway through their little dance competition, I notice nick is missing. It's pretty odd to me since i'm told that he's the dancer of the group.

"where's nick?" I ask brandon who's holding the camera and edwin pops on the screen. "awww she's asking about her man." edwin says and i just cover my face. mainly because edwin knows personally how cute i think nick is and he's doing nothing but instigating right now.

"not my man, edwin." I say to him and he gives a cheeky grin. "yet." he says, snatching the phone from brandon and flipping the camera to Nick, who was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hands.

"he's in his bag again, this dude never leave." edwin says and nick just rolls his eyes, zion snatches the phone and adds on to eddie's comment. "yeah. this nigga supposed to be chasing a bag and instead he stuck in one. it's crazy." zion says and nick gives a low "shut the fuck up zion." and zion only laughs.

I don't know how they deal with that dude.

Edwin quickly snatches the phone back and gives a sarcastic "thank you." to zion and says "I don't know what it is this time. he's been like this since last night."

I frown to myself. kayley and jade both do the same.

"lemme talk to him." I say and i see edwin tap nick on the shoulder and hand him the phone.

"yes, ma?" he says to me in a groggy voice and i wanna cry for him. he's so precious i want to cuddle this man to death.

"why aren't you dancing?" I ask him, poking my bottom lip out for him to see that i wanted him to. he gives me a sad smile and a vague answer.

"I'm just not feeling it, i'm tired." he says to me and once again I poke my lip out. I don't know what to say. I don't want to trigger him in any way.

"don't be stressing for me ma, i'm good." he says to me and i give a long and dramatic sigh.

"but seeing u sad makes me sad."

"nah." he chuckles. "you're too pretty to be frowning over me." and I hear the boys in the back go into a fit of "aww" and "fce" he glares at them, and blushes. I have an idea.

"i stop frowning when you stop frowning." I challenge him and he sighs.

"okay, what do you want me to do?"

"ima get your number from z and you're gonna facetime me." the boys explode at this again.

"oh, that sounds like an order."

"because it is one, baby." I don't know where my sudden boldness came from, and apparently neither did alexis because she furrows her eyebrows at me and silently questions me behind the camera.

"oh so you bold now?"

"yes sir." he glares at me through the camera and I innocently smile.

"aight. imma give kay her phone back so she can go text her lil hoes. say bye to simba." I put the camera on him as he chews on a plastic water bottle.

zion snatches the phone from nick and blows a kiss to the camera. "bye my son. see you tomorrow." I laugh at him and wave once again, all the boys give their variation of "bye." and us girls doing the same. I hang up and hand kayley her phone and go to grab mine when alexis scoffs. I look up at her confusedly.

"what?"

"what was that, jade?"

"what was what?"

"in my 12 years of knowing you, I don't think you've ever been that bold with a guy."

"I don't see what you mean." I shrug her off.

"are you really going to sit here and play dumb."

"i'm not playing dumb, i just talked to him."

she puts her hands up in surrender and smiles at me and walking out of the room, but not before looking at me and saying. "you're whipped and you don't even know him."

I sigh at what she says, knowing she's right. I'm choosing not to say it out loud or even acknowledge it.

I go to my recent messages and scroll past zions name. I decided to just get his number from edwin because though, he always hints at things, he would never actually tell my business. Zion, on the other hand, can't hold water.

eggie 😊

hey edwin, what's nick's numbaaa

oh you was fr?

i meann, im asking you for it am i not?

don't get smart, lil girl

edwin fr, give me his number

you finna send him nudes? cause that'll get him happy quick. all that boy been talking about is ur cakesss 🤪

oh, fr? shitttt i might just have to.

what the locals be saying? eeeoooww

don't do that shit ever again.

and anyway, u fake af for telling his business 💀

he gone be thanking me when he got pictures of ur ass on his screen

gone be jacking to that shit for weeks

did you-

jail.

give me the damn number

so i can ft dadd- i mean nick

ok damn

its (***)-***-****

and cuss at me again so I can come back to la and drag you.

whatever edwin

u heard me

I quickly save nick's number and go to facetime him.

daddy 🤩🤭

FACETIME

"hi, jade" his beautiful and sad face pops up into the screen, he smiles at me regardless. I can't help but smile back

"hi nick. are you with the boys?" he shakes his head and takes a seat on the couch.

"do you wanna talk about what's bothering you?" I ask him and he rips his eyes away from the camera and shakes his head slowly.

"well, what do you wanna talk about?" I ask him, and he looks up at the screen.

"you're the one that wanted to call, ma." he says and I frown. I'm immediately regretting being so bold.

"do you not want to talk to me? it won't hurt my feelings if you d-"

"no, no. of course i wanna talk to you." he says and I try to hide my smile from him.

"ahh there's that smile i wanted to see." he says to me, making me giggle.

"let's play 21 questions. so we can know each other better." he says and I nod at him.

"okay, you first." he says to me and I ask a stupid question.

"what's your full name?" the truth is, I didn't want to ask him anything too personal. the boys are his best friends and he won't even tell them what's going on, and he's already told me he doesn't want to talk about it.

he chuckles, and answers. "nicholas carter mara."

"hmm. cute"

when it's his turn, his first question surprises me.

"are you and edwin a thing?" he asks, eyebrows raised, waiting for me to answer.

"no, not at all." I respond and he nods.

"where are you from?"

"jersey." hm. I can tell.

"are you and alexis a thing?"

"oh god, no. we just get drunk and horny and one thing leads to another. but we haven't since the first night I got here. I honestly think it was just for old times sake."

38 questions later and I feel like I've known him my whole life. he's so funny and easy to talk to, and he always finds a way to compliment me.

smut warning :)

"are you feeling any better?"

"almost." he says with a smirk.

"well, what else can I do to cheer you up?"

"set your phone up on your dresser."

"okay...?"

"okay, are you gonna strip for me?"

"Nick, I barely know you."

"I just got to know you baby, and I know from our little game of questions that you're extremely submissive. So, are you gonna do what I say or no?" he says to me, and I can't help but imagine how fun this is going to be. I'm growing wet at just the fact that he wants to see me do this right now.

I do as he says and take my shirt off, leaving me in just my underwear, and no bra.

"good girl. take off your panties." he says to me and I comply, slipping them off and throwing them across the room. I can't believe I'm doing this right now.

"lay down on your bed." he says, and once again, I do as I'm told, laying down and spreading wide so i'm fully exposed.

"fuck, you're so sexy." he says to me, he sounds so sexually frustrated and it turns me on so much.

"what do you want me to do, daddy?" I ask and he groans, smiling at me.

"you have no idea what you're doing to me right now, baby." nut.

"look what you've done to me." I say, slowly sliding my finger down my wet folds and moaning, before taking my finger away, and watching my juices drip from my finger. he groans again and i can tell he's touching himself.

"taste it, baby." he says, his dark and sleep deprived eyes staring intently at his screen.

I bring my finger to my mouth and slowly suck on it, letting out an agonizingly slow "mmm".

"touch yourself." he demands, and I nod to him. "yes daddy."

I slid one hand down my body and start rubbing circles on my clit, keeping one of them at my breast, and groping them softly.

I let out small whimpers here and there, and Nick didn't say much. he was too focused on watching me, and solving his own problem.

I feel a knot in my stomach and my toes begin to curl. "nick, i'm cumming." I practically scream in between moans and he responds to me in between his grunts.

"no you're not baby. not yet." he says sternly and I try my best to hold it in. I couldn't for very long. just the thought of him enjoying this was enough to get me off. and doing something like this was quite new for me, I'm usually just too shy to just put myself on display like this.

"please, daddy, i can't take it much longer." I beg, eyes squeezed shut and eagerly waiting for him to grant me permission.

"go ahead baby, let go." he says, panting. I'm guessing he's close to his climax, since he gave me the okay.

my hips involuntarily start bucking up, as i'm eagerly anticipating my high. I can feel myself clench around nothing and the circles I was rubbing on myself become sloppier and sloppier. "f-fuuuck." I moan and I quickly become too sensitive for my own good. I take my hand away and close my legs. this is my body telling me i'm done for the night.

"shit, baby." I hear him moan as he releases. we both catch our breath and he cleans himself before coming back into the camera and smiling at me.

"do you feel better now?" I ask innocently and he gives me a light chuckle.

"you are so fucking perfect it's a problem, jade." he says to me, making heat rush to my face.

"and why's it a problem?" I ask him with an eyebrow raised.

"because once i get to you, i won't be able to get my hands off of you."

A/N: vote and comment! like reading comments really makes me happy lmao. also the boy i like told me I looked pretty 🤡

mans said pretty that's so precious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐:...
27.8K 602 51
𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤...
283K 4.7K 27
in which a girl is mistaken for innocent, but a boy reads her diary and discovers otherwise. asterisk (*) indicates smut or detailed sexual scenario...