Naughty Girls - Erotic Lesbia...

By ExoticFlowerUDesire

EXPLICIT! FOR MATURE EYES ONLY! (18+ preferred) some chapters may not be accessible if you are not following... More

Unexpected | 1.

Beauty In The Dark | 1.

54.5K 225 31
By ExoticFlowerUDesire

"My name black Dante, I cannot resist when you pass my way.

Your name beauty in the dark, I'm staring through the fog tryin' to find where you are.

You got to take my hand, you got to at least give me this one dance.

I've been waiting all night, don't be cruel girl it's only right.

I've been watching and waiting all night long, and now they're playing this song.

And you know, and you know.

You got to take my hand, and give me this one chance.

I can see it in your eyes, and baby I don't mind.

It's a beautiful thing, especially if we can rock and swing.

When you're in my arms, I'm smelling your hair and I'm feeling on your charms.

Baby, please come close, don't let me go.

Baby, please hold tight, we can rock like this all night...."

As Mos Def's - Beauty In The Dark poured out my speakers, I laid in my bed relaxed watching the candlelight flicker on my walls. It was looking to be yet another lonely night.
I've seemed to have adapted to these more often lately.
My so-called "man" Tyrone was at work or so he claimed. Where he's seemed to live at these days.
I'm not stupid though. I know that he has been stepping out on me. He has been for months now. Coming in at crazy hours of the night, sometimes around five or six in the morning. With liquor on his breath and stank pussy on his dick.

But, I let him do his thing. I'm just waiting it out until I get this new condo. Knowing him he's been out there fuckin' every bitch he got his hands on raw. Just like a nasty nigga would. He's a manipulator and knows exactly what to say to get what he wants. He is what some would call a narcissist. I am so done with living this life.

It wasn't until the day I got a phone call from the women's clinic, and they informed me that the abdominal pain and weird discharges I was having was because I had something called Trichomonas. I nearly dropped my phone and cried my eyes out. This man really gave me an STD. It didn't sound like something curable and I began to freak out.

The nurse was calm and reassured me that it could be cured. So I asked, "What can be done to get rid of it?"

It was then that I realized I deserve so much better. He wasn't going to stop no matter how much I cried or begged and pleaded. If he didn't even care enough to protect himself. Then he damn sure didn't care about me.

I heard the front door open, so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. As I always do. And like always Tyrone came in, got in bed and wrapped his arms around me. Within minutes he was snoring into my neck. I let out a small sigh, as a tear trickled down the side of my nose onto my pillow. The love I had for this man was unreal. And the fact I still loved him so much even though he does me so wrong angers me. And it just makes me feel weak.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be the day I receive the call I've been waiting for. I honestly don't know how much longer I can keep this up. Pretending to be okay, acting as if I believe his lies and acknowledge the so-called effort he has been trying to show me.
Tyrone was the only one I could rely on and had in my life. The only one that showed he cared about and loved me. No matter what he put me through there was still some kind of security that I wanted, even felt I needed to hold on to. And because he does so much and has so much to hold over me, I believe he takes advantage.

Wiping the tear away, I said a silent prayer. Then I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

--------

I eased up behind her not making a sound.
She grinned discreetly without turning around.
After whispering in her ear that her skin smelled sweet, I sucked on her earlobe while inhaling in deep.
Cupping her breasts brought a sigh from her lips, as my fingers trailed her curves down past her hips.
Bending her over I spread her cheeks, causing her pussy to spring a small leak.
With a finger, I spread her honey like butter, from one hungry hole up to another.
My tongue knocked, impatiently at her door easing in slowly ready to explore.
As I stuck my fingers in deeper and deeper, her moans become uncontrollable, getting higher and higher.
She squealed with delight cause I'm eating her right.
Sucking on her clit she tries to hold back with all her might.
Her hands on the banister trying desperately to keep a grip, I started flicking my tongue, she came hard and I got a good sip.

---------

I awoke alone, drenched in sweat and my hand between my thighs. What the fuck was that? I had to take a deep breath. I laid there staring at the ceiling in awe. Did I really have a sex dream about a woman? The fact I liked it shocked me even more.

As I closed my eyes, a flash of naked breasts on breasts and wet skin made my pearl twitch. Sending shivers up my spine, making goosebumps appear in multiples on my skin. This was a totally new feeling. I was strictly dickly, or so I thought...

I tried to shake it off. I couldn't help myself. My clit was throbbing, and I wanted nothing more than to slide my hand between my thighs.

I bit down on my lip and inhaled deep. Twirling my fingers softly around my inner thigh. I felt the urge, the need to please myself.

The pressure was beginning to build. Bringing me to the point I wanted to moan and I hadn't even touched her yet. I lick my lips and close my eyes. Images of me and a woman grinding on each other emerged.

For some reason, I couldn't see her face. It was blurred out. But I just knew she was so beautiful. Her skin was soft, the color of caramel, and her smell was sweet like peaches and cream.

My back arched as I slid my fingers inside. I let out a soft moan as my two fingertips massaged my G-spot. I could feel my juices oozing their way past my fingers onto my satin sheets.

I didn't want to stop. Didn't want to open my eyes.

I could feel her touch and every kiss that she laid on my lips and on my body. Her touch was soft and passionate. I felt so much love, so much lust. She knew how to please, and how to squeeze my body just right.

My legs began to shake and I let it go. I came so hard I squirted. I've never done that before. I lay there shocked and amazed at myself. Who knew I was capable of such a thing... My body felt weak but energized at the same time. I smiled to myself and laid there stuck for what felt like hours.

--------------

TWO WEEKS LATER...

Every night it's been the same dream, with the same results. Since moving into my condo I've been having dreams of me with the same woman.

The scenes are always the same, but every time I try to get past that blur to see her face I wake up. Every night I get closer and closer, with no success.

Why do I keep having this dream? What does it even mean?

I knew that if she was a real person I'd be able to recognize her from her hair and body alone. I've never been with a woman before or even considered it until now. Thanks to this repetitive dream it's really all I can think about. My curiosity has been growing stronger.

On a positive note, the dream has kept my mind off Tyrone. Since I packed up and left I hadn't looked back. Got a new number and the fresh start I had been wanting for so long. He obviously didn't even care that I left. He hasn't even tried looking for me. And if he is looking for me it wouldn't be easy.

I smiled at the thought of his reaction when he came home to find that it was empty. I thought about leaving him a note but quickly decided against it. A note wouldn't have changed anything. Especially if he didn't even care. A tear wanted to fall but I wouldn't let it. I refused to shed one more tear over that man who has yet to shed a tear for me.

A small knock on the door startled me. My first thought was "Shit! He found me." I stood frozen for a second, before walking to the peephole.

Looking through the hole I was relieved to see it wasn't Tyrone. It was just a woman.

After opening the door I was greeted with a smile and dimples. "Hi, I'm Gina. I know this is probably random and weird. But I saw you moving in recently and just worked up the nerve to introduce myself."

It was weird and random, but it was also adorable. I smiled shyly with my hand extended. "Hi Gina, I'm La'trice. It's nice to meet you."

The moment we shook hands I knew. It was her, it had to be. The feelings I felt from the mysterious woman's touch in my dreams, I felt right now. I couldn't help but think about how gorgeous she was. Red curly hair, icy blue eyes, and full lips with a defined V.

I felt goosebumps. All from a single handshake. My knees got weak, my body felt hot. What was going on with me?

"Are you okay?" Gina asked, with an eyebrow raised.

A little embarrassed, I smiled and tried to play it cool. "Yes, I'm fine. Why don't you come in and have a seat Would you like something to drink?"

To be continued... "Beauty In the Dark Part 2"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...