Heart Eyes (Shartney One Shot...

Por swaggfangirl

Shayne and Courtney are the best of friends but they can't help but fall in love with each other slowly... Wi... Más

Part 1✧*:・゚✧
Part 2✧*:・゚✧
Part 3✧*:・゚✧
Part 4✧*:・゚✧
Part 5✧*:・゚✧
Part 6✧*:・゚✧
Part 7✧*:・゚✧
Part 8✧*:・゚✧
Part 9✧*:・゚✧
Part 10✧*:・゚✧
Part 11✧*:・゚✧
Part 12✧*:・゚✧
Part 13✧*:・゚✧
Part 14✧*:・゚✧
Part 16✧*:・゚✧
Part 17✧*:・゚✧
Part 18✧*:・゚✧
goodbye✧*:・゚✧

Part 15✧*:・゚✧

1.7K 25 11
Por swaggfangirl

Second SSG Competition

Shayne's POV

We were all gathered around outside for our second competition.

"Smosh Family Feud"

Sarah explained the rules of the game as we all nodded.

I hope they don't ask about ships.

The first guessers were Courtney and Ian.

"Also the losing team's punishment will be a holi powder slap in the face."

Sarah said as we all gasped.

Mushroom Clout went first.

"Who on your team would die first, during the apocalypse?" Sarah asked.

"Oooohhhh"

Hmm... I wonder who Courtney could've wrote.

Everybody's answers:

"I love you Court but Courtney!" Damien answered.

Keith wrote himself.
Noah wrote himself.
Kimi answered Damien.
Lastly, Lasercorn answered Noah.

"So, Courtney who do you think would die first in the apocalypse?" Sarah asked Courtney.

"First of all, Damien I'm hurt, I would kill it in the apocalypse! That is so rude! I picked the one that doesn't have a driver's license." Courtney laughed as her board showed Keith.

Our team was next.

"First of all, of you don't mind I am going to mind meld with my team mates." Ian said as he walked towards Joven.

"Nyeeeee"

Ian finally reached to my place.

"NyeeeeeaaaAAAAHHH!!!"

"This is weird!" Sarah chuckled.

"Your first question is: Who on your team would you eat first, during the apocalypse?" Sarah asked.

We all wrote down our answers.

I wrote Joven since he's an easy target in this game.

"Shayne, who would you eat first during the apocalypse?"

*i got lazy skip to the last question*

"For both teams... Who on your team, would be the best ship?" Sarah asked.

Courtney's POV

"Like if they weren't co workers who would you want to date?" Sarah added.

Are you kidding me?

I guess I will be teased again.

I took my chalk and board and wrote Shartney?

"Lasercorn, let's start with you. Who do you think would be the best ship?"

"Damien and Shayne? Shaymien."

Oh I guess not all of them.

"Ooohhh. Damien how about you?"

"The Internet really wants this and the Internet has never stirred me wrong before, Shayne and Courtney!"

Well...

I looked at Shayne and he had an amused look on his face.

"Keith?"

"I'm gonna go with my boy, Koah!"

"Ooohhh Keith and Noah!"

Oh shoot we might only get one point.

"Keith and I did a lot of things in my house, one of them isn't dating but maybe we should try it." Noah smiled.

"One more for Koah, let's see what Kimmy's answer is."

"I can feel the sexual tension from the right of me and I think they should hit it off!" Kimmy held out her board saying Keith and Noah.

Shoot!

"Lastly, Courtney!"

"I get teased at work a lot, you know. About certain ships and in the Internet."

I looked at the others.

"So I went ahead with the Internet and put, Shartney." I said looking embarrased.

Shayne's POV

Wow! My bestfriend and Courtney really ships the both of us huh?

I was gonna put me and Courtney but I think atleast 2 of us will put it already in our team so I decided to be humorous and put "Ian and Anthony"

And I don't think it will be normal of me putting my own ship cuz I've been really quiet with it for the past years.

"That is 1 point for Mushroom Clout!" Sarah announced.

"Joven I'm gonna start with you, who do you ship?"

"I keep wishing it, I just wanna see it just— make it happen already guys!" Joven exclaimed as his board had Shayne & Courtney.

I didn't even know Joven shipped us but okay.

"Olivia?"

"Shayne and Courtney!"

I knew it!

Mari and Wes answered Iancorn.

Well I see this as an absolute win because Ian will be answering either of the two.

"And, Shayne?"

"Y'all crazy!" I proudly exclaimed.

I flipped my board.

"It's Ian & Anthony guys!" I said.

Everyone was laughing and even Courtney.

"Yes!"

"ThErE's StIlL a ChAnCe fOr ThEm tO bAnG!" I argued.

"Ian, you have to say Shayne and Courtney for the win!" Sarah said.

"Well, I couldn't say Shayne and Courtney..."

What?

"But I did say Courtney and Shayyyneee!" Ian grinned.

Yes! We cheered.

"TOXICITEA YOU WON!"

"YEESSS!!!"

"WOOOO!!!"

We did the outro which is the punishment.

After the shooting

"Hey Court!"

"Hey Shayne!" Courtney said while wiping her face with a towel.

"That last question was akward huh?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. Sometimes I just get used to it." Courtney smiled.

"Want to go to the van and chill?"

"Sure, let's not tell anyone." She blushed.
______________________

Author: Hi guys! First of all, thank you so so much for the good feedback you've given to this story I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. It really makes me happy. I would love if you'd follow me here on wattpad so you guys can see my announcements on when I'm updating or why I haven't been updating. School is already starting for me but I will be updating as much as possible.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.1K 45 21
Shayne and Courtney have been friends for a very long time, but this friendship is not platonic. Will they have the chance to tell each other their...
15.9K 437 27
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ "𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬. 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬. 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬. �...
45.5K 622 34
Ever since the party, Courtney's views on Shayne shifted. She can't stop thinking about him and ends up falling for him all over again. When Shayne...
35.1K 595 12
The only thing that would complicate Summer Games: Apocalypse would be a certain blue-eyed, witty boy. But I, Courtney Miller, could never fall for m...