Part 18✧*:・゚✧

Author: Btw when Shayne and Courtney were in the van some of the windows were open so they didn't suffocate.

Courtney's POV

I woke up and realized I took a nap at the van. I checked the time and it was 5:34 pm

I jumped and realized that we should be preparing for the next competition in the house.

I turned around and saw Shayne who look like he just woke up.

"Shayne, It's 5:34!" I told him as his eyes lit up.

"Shit!" He said.

We got our bags and rushed back to the house.

We got to the living room seeing the Smosh fam already talking.

"Oh my gosh! Sorry we're late we–"

"Fell asleep in the van." Olivia stopped me.

"How did you-"

"We saw you guys. Damien and Ian told us how tired you both are so we just let you two be." Noah said.

"Oh– oh okay— well we're here now so what did we miss?" I tried to calm down.

"Not much. We're just talking about the plan tomorrow." Sarah said.

The Next Day...

Fifth SSG Competition

Shayne's POV

Wow, I gotta admit Damien's comeback was really cool! Although I am still pissed about Mushroom Clout winning but Courtney has always been there for me so I'm feeling better.

Courtney was the one in charge for putting the slime on me while I do the same.

We all took showers after and not surprisingly, Courtney and I were the first ones done.

"You're done too?" Courtney said as I saw her drying her hair.

"Yeah, cleaning the slime was hard though." I said.

"Let's wait for Wes since we're doing a podcast with him right?" She said.

"Yeah."