When Two Worlds Collide

بواسطة KPRS4ever

Earth and Mewni have now merged into one; all because of a rebel mewman princess and human safe-kid's love fo... المزيد

Welcome to When Two Worlds Collide!
Chapter 1- What Just Happened?
Chapter 2- The Ponyhead Movie
Chapter 3- Pasta A La Starco
Chapter 4- Sugar Seeds
Chapter 5- Code Name: Pigeon
Chapter 6- Starshine
Chapter 7- Secrets of the Past
Chapter 8- The Secret Date
Chapter 9- The Return of Two Old Friends
Chapter 11- Ugh...Humans
Chapter 12- How to Be a Leader
Chapter 13- And So It Begins
Chapter 14- Truth Be Told
Chapter 15- Confession Time
Chapter 16- Safe Kid: EXTREME!
Chapter 17- Beach Day 2.0
Chapter 18- Just Like Old Times...Sort Of
Chapter 19- Bon-Bon: Back From The Dead
Chapter 20- The Detective and the Doctor
Chapter 21- She's Baaaaaack!
Chapter 22- Good Luck Charm
Chapter 23- Lemonade
Chapter 24- A Little Rusty
Chapter 25- Sharing is Caring
Chapter 26- Birds of a Feather
Chapter 27- Lost
Chapter 28- Fondue for Four
Chapter 29- Prank Magic
Chapter 30- Lifeline
Chapter 31- When The Past Comes Back To Haunt You
Chapter 32- Mudsister
Chapter 33- Army of Shadows
Chapter 34- Spells, Swords, and Secrecy
Chapter 35- That Empty Feeling
Chapter 36: An Eye for an Eye
Chapter 37- Destiny
Epilogue

Chapter 10- Code Gold

4.9K 90 128
بواسطة KPRS4ever

Star felt as if she couldn't move. She didn't know what to think of this. She was questioning everything in her life at this point. The fact that her hearts were back on her cheeks made her dizzy just thinking about it. Marco came into the bathroom, seeing Star in complete fear and terror.

"This is impossible. He can't still be...I mean...it makes no sense." Star said to herself.

"Star? What. happened??" Marco asked desperately.

"This just...how can there be-" Star continued as she frantically took out Marco's earbuds from her ears. Marco grabbed her and turned her around so she could face him, trying to get her to snap out of it. He interlocked his hands with hers to help her relax.

"Star? You're scaring me. What. is going. ON?!?!?" He asked her. Her eyes were wide and filled with fear. Marco could definitely tell she wasn't handling this well. Star took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

"Well...I saw...I saw Glossaryk again." Star said.

"Again?!?...and I was actually talking about the hearts but-." Marco told her as he pointed to her cheeks.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you, Marco!" Star exclaimed in a bit of panic. "I saw him in my dreams and he was messing with my head, telling me 'Oh, are you sure I died?' and 'Well, the ship was destroyed but what happened to what was inside of it?' and all that. And then he said 'this should answer some questions.'. I guess what he meant was..." She pointed to her hearts. "...these." Star finished.

"So what you're telling me is Glossaryk made your hearts come back?" Marco asked, scratching his head.

"Um...maybe?" Star said before yelling in frustration. "I honestly don't know what to think anymore!" She said with her hands in fists.

"Wait, wait, wait, but...how is this possible!? You destroyed the magic! I saw you do it! You made it turn green and gross and-" Marco said, trying to understand this whole situation himself. Star looked down to the ground. "Star...you're not saying that-" Marco started. Star took a deep breath again.

"I don't know, Marco. Glossaryk...really makes you question a lot of things." Star said as she rubbed her arm. Marco tried wrapping his head around what Star was telling him.

"Hold on, but if Glossaryk, the Glossaryk, made your hearts come back...does that mean he didn't actuallyyy..." Marco asked.

"That's the thing! He was bugging me about that too!" Star said before walking back and forth in the bathroom. An idea suddenly struck. "Wait a minute." She said as she ran out of the bathroom towards her bed.

"Whaaaat are you doing?" Marco asked as he followed Star out of the bathroom. Star picked up her cell phone from the nightstand next to Marco's bed and started a video call. She suddenly turned her camera off. A video popped up on her cell shortly after.

"Star? Are you okay sweetie?!" Moon asked on the other line. Her hair was a mess and she had an eye mask above her eyes, not to mention she looked very tired. Star gasped before sighing with relief for some reason. Marco watched, wondering what this was all about. "You do understand it's 4 AM and-...why can't I see you?" Moon asked, noticing that Star's camera was off.

"Oh uh...camera's broken." Star told her.

"Really? How did that happen?" Moon asked.

"Ummm...a bird attacked it!" Star said.

"A bird...attacked it?...What kind of bird?" Moon wondered.

"A, uh..." Star said before seeing Marco lifting his phone up in front of her, showing a picture of a bird with the name of it underneath. "Uh, a...red...caarrddinnallll." She said slowly, putting a lot of annunciation on the 'al' part. Marco gave her a thumbs up as Star shed a small smile, trying to hide the fact that she was lying.

"Oh, good heavens! Are you alri-" Moon asked before Star interrupted her.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. I was just um... testing the camera!" Star told her as she breathed on her camera lens. She wiped it clean with her shirt. "I just wanted to see if it was working again but nope! It turns out it's still broken!" Star nervously chuckled. Moon blankly stared at her through the video feed.

"You wanted to test your camera...at 4 AM..." Moon repeated. Star nodded without saying a word, sweating up a storm as she hid what was really going on. "Couldn't you have called Marco's pho-"

"Oh, look at that I gotta um...yeah uh...okay gotta go bye!" Star said, pressing the end call button. Star started pondering as Marco looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Whyyyyy did you call your mom?" Marco asked.

"Marco, didn't you notice? No. cheek marks. It's just me! I don't know about Eclipsa and Meteora but from what I can tell, I'm the only one that has them right now!" Star said as she pointed to the hearts on her cheeks. Marco scratched his head.

"So...do you think...Glossaryk actually did this?" Marco asked.

"I don't know." Star replied. They both sat on their bed, blankly staring into space.

"Well...this is...a lot to take in." Marco said.

"I know. It's really...hard to process." Star said. They sat there for a bit as they stared blankly into space, silent as they tried to figure out what to do about this. Marco decided to speak shortly after.

"...did Glossaryk say anything to you before you went to sleep?" Marco asked.

"All he said is that this would answer some of my-...." Star realized what she had to do. "I have to go back to sleep." Star said as she quickly put her phone back on her nightstand. She lifted the blankets up and dived under them, ready to sleep, laying her head on her pillow. Marco jumped, startled.

"Wait, what?" Marco asked.

"I need to talk to Glossaryk and the only way to do that is if I am asleep." Star said. "Trust me. I know what I'm doing."

"Okay...but-" Marco made a command decision. "I'm staying up."

"Huh?" Star spoke.

"What if something bad happens to you? Seeing your face shine like that out of nowhere scared me stiff. I'm going to watch you just to make sure nothing bad happens to you." Marco said, pointing at her.

"Well...alright." Star said as she made herself comfortable. "You sure?" Star asked.

"Hey, I did this when you were going all 'butterfly Star', remember? Don't worry about me." Marco told her. Star sighed.

"Okay." Star turned over to her side. "Goodnight, Marco." Star said. Marco walked over to his desk, pulling the chair out from in front of it. He placed it at the left corner of Star's bed, watching her as she slept. As he looked at her, he began to worry.

"I'm here for you, Star." He said to her.

Star opened her eyes, revealing a bright blue sky above her. She stood up, surrounded by a humongous field of corn. She took a guess that she was back on Mewni, realizing she was back in her dream world again. She looked around.

"Glossaryk!" She called out. There was no answer. She started walking around, looking for an end to the long-going crop around her. "Glosaryyyyk!" She yelled once more. Suddenly, she saw a wisp of smoke coming from a mile away. She decided to follow it. Star ran as fast as she could, coming nearer and nearer towards the smoke. Once she came close enough to it, she pulled a few corn stalks to the side, revealing Glossaryk floating near a fire pit, trying to roast pudding on a stick.

"What. the heck, Glossaryk!" Star exclaimed as her arms flailed.

"Ah, you're back. Care for some roasted pudding?" Glossaryk asked before the pudding fell from the stick. "Aw..." He said under his breath.

"I don't care about your pudding! What I care about is why you made these come back!" Star said, pointing at her cheeks.

"You noticed, hmm?" Glossaryk said.

"Of course I noticed! How could I not notice two pink hearts on my cheeks!" Star replied loudly. "Why did you do that?" She asked him.

"You wanted an answer, didn't you? Well, I gave you one." Glossaryk replied as he made a container of pudding appear beside him.

"I mean, yes...okay, yeah, I did. Did you really have to do it like this though? You could have, I don't know...just told me the answer!?" Star told him sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sure they will prove useful one day. You just don't know it yet." He said to her. Star sighed, looking down as if she gave up on all of his riddles. She lifted her head up a few seconds after.

"So...you're not dead, are you?" Star asked, starting to come to some sort of understanding. Glossaryk didn't say a word. He just grinned. "...how?" Star asked. Glossaryk looked at the smoke coming up from the fire.

"I was there when you and Marco made that once last portal, bringing the two of you together shortly afterwards." Glossaryk said as images appeared within the smoke, showing Star and Marco embracing each other in the realm of magic as it crumbled down days ago. The perspective of the image made it so that Star was facing front, showing her face with glowing hearts. Marco's face wasn't visible. "You used the last bit of magic both you and Marco had in one another to create the portal that combined both your worlds. That was a risky move to make." Suddenly, the image showed Glossaryk watching the two of them. "What the two of you did not realize is that others could use that magic as well..." Star watched as the image of Glossaryk came closer to Star and Marco as they held each other. "I saw this as an opportunity." Glossaryk told her as Star watched as Glossaryk dissolved into tiny golden speckles. The specks flowed into Star's head, disappearing into her body. Star gasped.

"So you're in my head...like my brain...this one right here?" Star asked, pointing to her head.

"If you mean, 'Did I become part of your subconscious mind?'...then yes." Glossaryk replied.

"AH!!!! What is wrong with you?!" Star started hitting her head with her hand, tilting her head sideways.

"May I ask what it is you're doing?" Glossaryk asked, reacting as if this was completely normal.

"I'm trying...to get you...out of my brain!" Star replied as she continued to hit her head.

"I'm afraid that won't help. Actually, you're going to hurt yourself so just...just stop doing that." Glossaryk told her. Star stopped and sighed, trying to calm down.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just find it very unsettling that there is someone in my head that can see and hear my every tho-...hold on...you've heard my thoughts, haven't you?!" Star said, trying to make a point.

"I reside in the occipital and temporal lobe of your brain." Glossaryk told her.

"My what now?" Star asked, blankly staring at him. Glossaryk shed a straight face."

"Basically, I can see what you see and hear what you hear. I also reside in your memories. That is all."

"And you're able to talk to me in my dreams becaaauussee..." Star wondered.

"Your dreams are influenced by your memories, which is why I am in your dreams." Glossaryk.

"Oooooooohhh...okay. I'm just glad you can't hear my thoughts." Star said. "Wait...but, you said in the grandma room that you're made of magic!" Star said, pointing to Glossaryk.

"Mmmhmmm." Glossaryk replied.

"So..." Star came to a realization. "No...no no no way...how is that..." Star said to herself.

"And the answers come forth!" Glossaryk exclaimed.

"Magic's still alive, isn't it?!" Star started to jump up and down. "Ooooohhhhh okay okay okay-" Star started walking back and forth.

"You're panicking." Glossaryk told her.

"No, I'm not." Star replied.

"Now you are in doubt." Glossaryk added.

"No. I'm not! I just-" Star stopped walking. "Why is it that I'm the only one that has cheek marks? I mean, I called mom and she doesn't have them."

"I am made of magic. Thus, I have the ability to allow magic from me to flow through you, but only a limited amount of it. Your mom, Eclipse, and Meteora do not have their cheek marks because I am not living inside of them. That is why you have your hearts. However, you do not have enough magic to conjure spells just yet." Glossaryk explained.

"Okay." Star looked down to the ground. "Now you said magic is still alive-."

"Nope. You said that." Glossaryk told her. "You figured that out on your own." He said as he pointed at her.

"Fiiiiiine I said it. Whatever." Star replied as she rolled her eyes. "Hmmm...this might be the only way to bring Skywynne back to her own time." Star started to think deeply about this whole situation. She let out a sigh. "I cannot believe I'm saying this but...I need to find that magic."

"Interesting. You wanted to destroy the magic and now you want it back." Glossaryk said, trying to mess with her.

"Look, a situation came up that doesn't really leave a lot of options in terms of fixing it." Star said. Glossaryk took a look at the fire before glancing at her.

"So you want to find the magic?" Glossaryk asked her again.

"Yes. Tell me how. You're made of magic. You have to know how...and no riddles this time!" Star said to him.

"I already gave you what you need. I cannot help you any more than that." Glossaryk said to her. Star looked at her hearts.

"Are you talking about these?" Star asked as she pointed to them.

"I believe that's what I was said...yes." Glossaryk replied, trying to act smart. Star scratched the top of her head.

"I...I don't understand. How would these help?" Star wondered.

"That is up for you to find out." Glossaryk told her.

"Huh? Why?" Star asked.

"Because it is time to wake up." Glossaryk said as he snapped his fingers again. A bright light gleamed all around, making Star shield her eyes. She noticed Glossaryk waving at her as she squinted.

Star's dream ended once again.

Star's eyes opened to light shining through Marco's bedroom window, like every morning. She rubbed her eyes as she sat up. Marco was still at the foot of the bed...except he was asleep. Star groaned.

"Marco!!" Star called out. Marco woke up, letting out a huge snort. He frantically looked all over the room.

"Huh...wha-..." Marco turned seeing Star awake. He groaned. "Aw man! Why do I keep doing that?!" Marco said to himself.

"It doesn't matter. I got the answers I need...well...some of them at least. Glossaryk really has to stop speaking in riddles...wait, how long was I asleep for?" Star asked.

"Oh uh...5 hours, I guess?" Marco told her.

"Wow...it's amazing how dreams feel so short when the night is so long..." Star wondered.

"So...you know why you have your hearts back?" Marco asked with excitement as he stood up from his chair, sitting on his bed next to Star.

"Yes...and no. It's complicated." Star told him.

"Wait, what?" Marco muttered.

"Look, I know how my hearts came back but...I don't why." Star told him. Marco's head hurt from the confusion.

"Star? Could you, um...care to explain..a little further?" Marco asked as he scratched the top of his head

"Okay, I'll give you the shorthand version." Star took a deep breath as she got up and walked around the room, ready to give...sort of a long explanation. "So the reason Glossaryk is still around is because while we were together in the realm of magic just before it was destroyed, Glossaryk decided to use the magic we were using to create that giant portal to become part of my mind. Now, Glossaryk is made of magic so he had magic flow through my body that made my hearts come back. But because he's made of magic that means magic still exists somewhere. So I asked him how I can find the magic he said he couldn't help me any further because he already gave me what I needed to find it, so I thought he was talking about my hearts but he wouldn't give me a straight answer so I'm going to guess my hearts are what's going to help us find the magic but-" Star took a giant deep breath again. "...I don't know exactly how they'll help me." Star finished, out of breath. Marco gave her a blank stare, trying to comprehend everything she just said to him.

"Soooooo...you're saying that magic is still alive?" Marco asked.

"Yup." Star said.

"Aaaand your cheek marks are going to help us find it?" Marco added, pointing to her hearts.

"Uh huh." Star said.

"And did I hear you say that Glossaryk's...part of...your mind...?" Marco asked, pointing to his forehead as he was a little hesitant to hear the answer.

"Yeah...I know...horrifying isn't it..." Star replied.

"Yeah...it's uh...creepy. Look on the bright side though. Magic is still alive! I mean, that's great! We can get Skywynne back to her time period!" Marco exclaimed.

"Yeah but, Marco, weren't you listening? I don't know how my hearts are going to help! Glossaryk won't tell me." Star told him as she walked towards him.

"Oh, right. Glossaryk and his riddles." Marco added as he rolled his eyes. "So...what happens now?" Star sat next to Marco on the bed.

"Honestly? I really don't know. It's hard to wrap my head around all this." Star told him. She placed her head in her hands and sighed, trying to relax. Marco put his hand on her back, stroking it.

"Hey, we'll...we'll figure this out. I'm sure." Marco said. Star turned her head to look at him.

"You think so?" Star asked him.

"Oh, come on! Have I ever steered you wrong?" Marco asked her. Star gave him a raised eyebrow. Marco froze, lifting his hand off her back. "...what?" He shrugged.

"May I recall the time you let go of my seat and lied when learning how to ride a bike?" Star reminded him.

"You know that was to give you confidence." Marco responded.

"How about the time you started reading my journal?" Star said to him.

"How could I have known it was a journal?" Marco mentioned. Star gave a slight glare.

"Really, Marco..." Star said. Marco held his breath before giving up and letting it out. "Okay, fine. Still, you know I'm right." Star shed a smile.

"I guess." She said to him. "So...what should we do? I'm out of ideas." Star shrugged before looking to the floor.

"Well, remember how on beach day we lost our way and you said to wait for a sign?" Marco asked her. Star gasped.

"Ooooooohhh yeaahhhh. You're right! We just wait for the answer to come to us." Star exclaimed confidently as she stood up.

"How long do you think that'll take?" Marco asked.

"I don't know. However long it takes, we'll find out where that magic is." Star said.

An ice cream truck sat outside of Marco's house with a satellite sitting on top of it. Inside of it, a man in a black suit and dark purple tie sat in front of a few computer screens. He wore an earpiece along with a black mask on his face, hiding his identity. He suddenly heard a voice from one of the computer screens. Soundwaves appeared on it.

"However long it takes, we'll find out where that magic is." Star's voice repeated in a fuzzy, computerized tone. The man took his earpiece and touched it, pressing a button in order to talk into it

"Mam, we have code gold. I repeat, we have code gold." The mystery man said through the mic.

"By golly! I knew it! Magic does still exist!" A woman's voice said loud and proud through the computers. "It won't be long before this new world gets what it really needs; a new leader."

"Sorry, mam, but I thought that was going to be you. You never said we were getting...a new one." The well-dressed gentleman added.

"Of course it's me, you dingaling! Pay attention! You must learn from the best of the best if you want to succeed!" The woman exclaimed. "It won't be long before you and the rest of your posse get your revenge on that looney queen who lifted your ancestors away from your home long ago. Then soon, I'll finish where I left off; taking over this now changed world." A woman with purple hair and tattered clothes appeared on one of the screens.

"I'll become Mina Loveberry; the most powerful ruler this world has ever seen!" She proclaimed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

77.4K 1.4K 20
When Star left Earth, some things were left unsaid. She admitted the feelings she had for Marco, knowing that he may not feel the same way. Now, they...
28.9K 800 47
It's finally time for Mewni's future king, Prince Marco, to find his one true love. But no one said it would be easy. He travels all through galaxies...
5.1K 73 19
[Editing] After Star Butterfly, a perfect princess of the kingdom of Mewni, gets sent to Earth to train her magic she runs into Marco, the school ba...
1.2K 21 16
Follow Star and Marco's journey in this new world with difficulty along the way. But fate was always inevitable. Star is faced with a difficult choic...