Cyberpunk {An Original Rolepl...

By CatsRDaBestSocks

What does it mean to be human? More

Background One
Background Two
Taggy Taggy
Rules
Roles
File Corrupted
Tips!
Forms
Grak's OCs
The Genius
The Pilot
Alemon's OCs
Author's Notes
A/N #1: Grak
Chapter One: Stand Together

Teaser

97 8 14
By CatsRDaBestSocks

The year is 2077.

The world has advanced with the steady march of time, and technology has become so commonplace that it's ingrained in people's everyday lives.

Androids roam the streets and workplaces alongside humans.

Cybernetic implants are common, as are prosthetic limbs that can be used as weapons, and all types of artificial parts. 

Most, if not all of the population have data ports on the back of the neck, used to transfer information, link up with, or even hack other people.

There are a few people in the world who have full prosthetic bodies, and fewer still have cyber-brains with it, meaning they have no original human parts.

So in a world where the line between mankind and machine has already been crossed,

What makes us human?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
40.9K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~β˜…...
15.4K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
115K 13.2K 29
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...