Ariana/You Imagines

By Cloud_Grande

Just a bunch of creative imagines about you and the gorgeous Ariana Grande to fill your dreams of having some... More

You've got the wrong idea
Save me the heartbreak
Bad Habits
Midnight shopping
You're wearing my hoodie
Eat it
You were always mine
That was a private conversation
You're worrying me
I don't like to share
Crazy bitch
You will never lose me
H2GKMO
Cockblock
Locked away
It's cute
Pressurisation
I'll take care of you
Never knew
Fading away
When the party's over
Spilling secrets
Stay with me
We're all different
Under the oak tree
A good type of Fear
Not all bad
Frenemies
Losing interest
Bitch,you thought
Come see my dogs
Cry me a river
She's my Trainer?
All over again
I'll break your hands
Don't be late
Is love even worth it?
Rags to slavery
Miss Ariana
Sinful passion
Nanny
The Empire-Not an update
Notourious
Wherever you want
Tired all the time
She's my daughter
We are not the same
Little Y/n
Drunken nights
Perfect reason
Thank you Toulouse
Dangerous game

Girlfriend

20.9K 410 191
By Cloud_Grande

Y/n's Pov

I clutch the edge of the table tightly slowly making my hands turn white all colour draining from them from the anger building up inside of me that I'm struggling to control.

Who the fuck does she think she is?

I watch as she runs the tip of her finger down this random guys chest which causes me to immediately clench my jaw,her eyes move to my direction sneakily before locking back with snobby's.

God how I just want to fucking kick him in his stupid angel sculptured face and rip out his heart,I shake my head to her rid of the absurd thought.

She knows what she's doing but I'm not going to give in that easily,if it's a game she wants to play then so be it because I'm all in.

Gulping down the last of my champagne I get out of my seat and see Sandra,my work colleague that I know has a supposable crush on me.

"Hey Sandra"she looks up from the sheet of paper she's holding and a faint blush covers her cheeks "Hi Y/n"I lean against the door she's standing by and just engage in a conversation.

I can't deny that I'm completely oblivious to her flirting but I just really hope Ariana is watching because it's going to score me some big points if she's seeing how touchy Sandra is being.

"Wow Y/n,you really work out"she giggles before grasping onto my bicep and squeezing making me instantly flex the muscle.

"Yeah,I like to keep fit..."I trail off losing focus as I subtly search around to find where Ariana is.

Not seeing her anywhere my mind immediately jumps to the conclusion she's gone off with Angel face,I lock my jaw tight at the sudden thought ignoring whatever Sandra is saying to me.

What brings me back from my overthinking is when a hands makes contact with my face caressing the area "Y/n are you ok?You look really angry about something"I blink repeatedly to hear what she's saying.

"Uh...Yeah I'm cool"I inform her,she smiles at me but keeps her hand on my cheek.

I didn't see it straight away and I thought I was hallucinating but as Sandra's face inched closer to mine I started to re-think my decision.

Did I really want her to kiss me?I did kind of mess with her emotions by flirting back but it was only harmless,the only person I want is Ariana and now I'm so close to some lady's lips being on mine.

With all the questions overflowing in my brain I don't have time to register what happened next when in suddenly being dragged away.

I snap out of it and see Ariana has a firm grip on my wrist,I look back and see Sandra holding her now red cheek as she sports a stunned face.

I'm pushed into an empty bathroom as I watch Ariana lock it "The fuck are you doing?"I question and all she does is stare at me with fire in her eyes.

"Why the fuck did I catch you almost kissing that slut,Huh?"she jabs her sharp finger into my chest making me scoff and slap her hand away from me.

"What about you,you hypocritical bitch,You would've been practically hanging off his dick if he gave you a chance"I hit back.

"Whatever Y/n,Fuck you"she rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest.

"No Ariana Fuck you!"her eyebrows raise "Fuck me"she points to herself

"Yeah,Fuck you"she narrow her eyes at me and grips my hair down to her level so my ear is to her mouth "I dare you fucking say that one more time"she threatens which kind of turns me on.

I smirk and move back a little so we're face to face "Fuck.You!."I say slowly and in a blink of an eye I'm pushed against the wall with Ariana's lips furiously attacking mine.

She digs her nails into the back of my neck as she forcefully enters her tongue into my mouth,she lets her arms move from my neck to explore the rest of my body relentlessly.

We fight for dominance and with us both being equally competitive you could tell it wasn't very good but we just agreed to tie most of the time but this time I wasn't backing down and I'm guessing neither was she.

Pulling her body against mine,I trail my hands down to her ass and squeeze it harshly allowing a sweet moan from Ariana to enter past my lips.

As we continue to make our hungrily Ariana bites my bottom lip and sucks on it roughly before pulling it back and letting go with a pop.

Our lips detach and Ariana's eyes are fully blown with dilation,our breathing is rapid as we try to steady our breathes a bit.

"Fuck me,right Y/n?"Ariana whispers breathlessly "Yeah that's right fuck you"I reply just to watch her knock everything off the bathroom counter for it to all floor onto the tiled floor in a clutter.

My gaze falls back onto Ariana who is now on top of said counter with her skirt lifted up a bit so I can see her glistening pussy,she opens her legs further so I can get a much better view on one of my favourite features on Ariana's body.

"Come over here and fuck me then,Daddy"She bites her lip seductively signalling me to come closer to her.

My eyes widen as I make my way towards her,I tilt my head to the side and all she does is send me a mischievous smile.

I fall onto my knees and scoot forward lifting Ariana's legs out the way and placing them on my shoulders.

Without any further delays I attach my mouth to her wet lips taking a broad lick,her juices latch onto my tongue as I continue to just lick.

Satisfying moans escape Ariana's mouth as her legs tighten around my shoulders,I tenderly suck on her clue flicking my tongue against the sensitive bud.

"Y-Y/n"she stutters gripping my hair before pulling my face away from her "No teasing,we don't have time so fuck me hard,like you mean it"she whispers with a dirty smirk on her face.

I raise eye brow and shrug my shoulders getting off the floor "as you wish baby"I chuckle and unbuckle my pants.

Ariana sets her hands down on my shoulders as she takes a sharp inhale in when I pull my erect dick out of my boxers.

I tug at it a few times making a few curse words fly out of my mouth before I position it at her centre.

I push the tip in a little and stop to watch Ariana's face scrunch up expectedly,she pops an eye open and glares at me "Stop Playing And hurry the fuck up"she snaps making me laugh before I roughly push into her fully.

She lets out a squeal and lets her head drop into the crook or my neck.

I slowly move inside of her just building it up until I start to her rougher.

My hips hit against Ariana's harshly as I thrust into her tight pussy,her legs wrap themselves around m waist tighter pulling me in deeper if possible.

"Mmm fuck"she moans biting my shoulder.

I move inside of her searching around for that spongy bit that absolutely drives her crazy.

I thrust up and Ariana lets out a scream throwing her head back against the mirror "D-Do that again"I smirk

"What?This!"I do it again but with a lot of force making Ariana jolt "F-Fuck"I clench my jaw as I continue to hit that hit over and over again.

"You like that?"I hum against her ear before softly biting it,I feel her nod in my shoulder letting out a muffled moan before grabbing my head and connecting our lip into a sloppy kiss.

My fingers dig into her waist as my thrusts get harder,the slapping sound echoes and bounces off the bathroom walls.

That familiar feeling begins to knot in my stomach,I reach between our bodies and slide my hand down to meet with her aching clit.

I use my thumb to rub it fast causing Ariana's lips to detach from mine and her hands twist in my hair grasping it tighter than she ever has before.

"Y-Y/n I-I"she's cut off when a banging on the door stops her from finishing her sentence,I disregard it and carry on with my movements.

"Ariana?Are you in there?"a female voice says from the other side.

"Y-Yes"she squeaks out which makes me hit that spongy area just to piss her off and catch her off guard at the same time.

She allows a loud moan to escape her lips as I quickly place my hand around her mouth to muffle her whimpering so the person doesn't hear it.

"Are you ok,you sound ill?"the person assumes which gains us a cover story

"Say that you didn't feel well"I tell Ariana,slowly down my actions on her swelling clit and taking my hand off her mouth.

Ariana nods before answering "Y-Yeah I didn't feel well so I-"I pull my dick out of her and push back in with a lot of force making Ariana choke up and shove her finger into her mouth biting on it before sending me a glare.

"Don't worry I'll tell Harry that you weren't feeling well"my eyebrows knit in confusion and I stop all together "Who's harry?"I mouth making Ariana shrug her shoulders.

"Harry?she calls with confusion laced in her voice.

"That guy you were with to make Y/n jealous"I clench my jaw as I remember who he is.

Fucking angel face.

My eyes widen as I think about the last bit of the lady's sentence,She did it to make me jealous but if course Ariana would never admit that so it's a win win situation for me here.

I see Ariana's eyes fill with recognition "Yeah ok,tell him that,thank you"she hurries out before the lady mumbles a faint "Ok"and then leaves.

"Harry,Huh?"Ariana bites her lip and looks everywhere but at me.

"No one told you to stop"I raise my eyebrow at her "So you're not even going to admit you were trying to make me jealous"I smile and she shakes her head.

"I wasn't"I pull out of her which causes her head to snap up to me and our eyes meet "What're you doing?"she questions.

I start to place my still hard dick in my boxers hoping she just admits it so I can finish both of us off and stop this torture but I just want her to admit what she did.

Ariana lunges forward and takes a hold on my trousers "Take it back out"she tugs in my hand to pull it away but I tighten my grip so she can't move my hand away.

"Not until you admit it"I shove her hands away and zip up the zip before slowly buckling my belt waiting patiently for her to blow.

I see her fiddle with her finger before she finally gives in "Fine!I was trying to make you jealous because I saw how you were with that fucking bitch stealer and then when you started to talk to her and then when she put her disgusting hand on you I just wanted to get a bow and arrow and shoot it right at her hand so she couldn't touch you anymore"she rambles before exhaling.

"Is that enough for you?"she asks and I have a smile on my face "You called her a bitch stealer"Ariana rolls her eyes and grabs me pulling me to her body against the counter again.

"So am I your bitch now?"I tease as I feel her hand reach into my trousers and take my dick out rubbing it softly.

She leans forward and places her lips on mine before shortly pulling back a little but still having her lips hover over mine "You were always my bitch Y/n,it just took you a while to notice"her hands smoothed over the tip of my dick before she slowly pushes me back.

I stumble tripping over my feet before landing on the toilet,Ariana jumps off the counter and walks over to me straddling my waist.

She pushes herself up and lowers herself on my standing dick,she hisses and bites her lip.

My hand fly to her waist as she slowly bounces up and down,I let out a low groan and attach my lips to her neck.

I kiss the spot behind her ear making her moan,licking and sucking on that spot takes a huge turn because with every hickey I make on her body she grinds harder down on my dick.

As our orgasms were already building up from before we were interrupted Ariana's little riding session didn't last long much to my dismay and I made a mental note to ask her to do it later.

Ariana screams and slaps my shoulder "Shit Y-Y/n I'm gonna cum"she jumps up and down on me after trying to reach her peak quicker.

I grab her hips and help her to move better,she rotates her hips throwing her hands into her hair and ruffling it making it messy.

"Fuck,Fuck,Fuck"she curses releasing her juices onto my dick,I thrust up into her so her orgasm prolongs.

I finally let go feeling my cum shoot into Ariana painting her walls white,She lets out a sweet moan at the feeling of my cum inside of her.

She wraps her arms around my shoulders and presses a short peck to my lips.

"So Baby..."she says biting her lip,I narrow my eyes playfully.

"So baby,What?"I question watching her bite me inside of her cheek as she focuses on her hand that's caressing my cheek.

"Do you want to be my bitch?"she says with a small smile,I laugh and lay my head against her chest kissing it lightly.

"Oh but Ari I thought I was already your bitch just not having noticed it yet"I remind her and she giggles "Well have you noticed it yet"

I place my index finger on my chin and look up at the ceiling pretending that I'm thinking about it.

"Y/n"she slaps my chest making me laugh "Fine Fine,i do"I say dramatically grabbing her hands and pulling her closer to me so I could lock our lips but her hand stops me.

"We can't,we have to get back because we spent a little too long in here"I pout which makes Ariana lean forward and quickly peck my lips before pulling back and getting off me straightening out her skirt.

"Ready?"she smirks.

"You do know it's going to be hard for me to concentrate when I know you're not wearing any panties"I tell her getting of the toilet and fixing myself up.

"I guess that's tough for you"I tilt my head and walk towards her.

"Really?"I slip my hand under her skirt and slowly rub her lips which are still surprisingly wet.

Ariana grips onto my arm to keep herself from falling down,I take my hand away and bring my fingers to my lips licking them off.

Ariana breathes unevenly and leans in but I put my hand in front of her face to stop her "Remember baby,we have to get back"I say in a high pitches voice mimicking hers.

I walk past her and unlock the door looking out of it before exiting after hearing Ariana let out a frustrated huff before mumbling "I'll get you back,fucking bitch"I bite my lip to contain my smile and walk down the hallway.

Damn,who would've thought that our jealously would've ended up like that.

Ariana fucking Grande.

She makes me lose my mind but I love it so there's no complaints on my side.

I can't wait for later.

Sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read,it's literally 5am but I'm a hoe for wattpad and I'm staying up late!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.2K 24
you and ariana...imagine a world like that... a collection of ariana grande imagines. โœจ๏ธ I take requests, SOMETIMES. #10 in grande 10.21.22 #13 in ar...
122K 3.9K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N
95.8K 3K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...
224K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...