Secret Love~ Eddie Kaspbrak x...

By KaspbrakByers

🛑CURRENTLY BEING EDITED SO IT'S BETTER🛑 Y/n L/n moves to the town of Derry and meets the best person ever... More

Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Back Story
Chapter 2: New Friend
Chapter 3: The Quarry
Chapter 4: New Ship?
Chapter 5: CHICKEN
Chapter 6: CHICKEN part 2
Chapter 7: Shit Happens/Love Happens
Chapter 8: Trapped
Chapter 9: Finding A Way Out
Chapter 10: Getting help
A/N Apology
Chapter 11: Meeting Up
Chapter 12: Mr. And Mrs. Ruger
Chapter 13: Idk what to call this, sorry!
Chapter 14: Getting To Talk
A/N I'm disappointing myself
Chapter 15: Getting To Think
Chapter 16: Rash❤️
Chapter 17: Sick And Worried Feeling
Chapter 18: Such Big Trouble
Chapter 19: Car ride
Chapter 20: Meeting Him
Gif's And Stuff That I Said I'd Give Y'all :)
Chapter 21: Helping Eddie Spaghetti
Chapter 22: Getting Over It
Chapter 23: Short Chapter Cuz I Felt Like It
Chapter 24: Seeing Y/N
Chapter 25 I think
Chapter 26: Filler Chapter
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28: Sneaky, like a ninja!
Chapter 29: Getting Caught
Chapter 30: Gathering
Chapter 31: Seeing Jeremy
Chapter 32: The Day Jeremy Went Missing
Chapter 33: Stan?
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Eddie's Ok!
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38: Please Richie, please
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: Getting Out

Chapter 36: I Love You

813 11 38
By KaspbrakByers

Ash's POV~

Eddie woke up and I was so relieved.  "Oh thank God you're ok!" I said. I looked around just to make sure that clown wasn't gonna pop out of know where (camp know where😉).

 I spotted something that was shinning from the light of my flashlight. I walked over to it and saw what it was. "Oh God" I whispered to myself. It was Jeremy's bracelet. I started to cry silently to myself. He was gone. He was really dead. I picked up the bracelet and put it on. That and the knife was all I had left of him. 

I started crying even more until a sound quickly made me look to my left. "Oh shit!" I whispered. Jeremy was laying on the ground, and, he had three huge cuts across his small torso. I quickly ran over next to him not caring about the puddle of blood around him. He was awake. "Jer, oh my God, I'm so sorry I let this happen to you" I said with tears streaming down my face. "Ash, it's ok" he said with his sweet little voice. It was a blessing to hear his voice again. "No it's not ok, I should've been smarter to look for you in Derry. It's my fault, I'm so so sorry Jer" I said and hugged him softly. "You, looked for me?" he asked "Of course I did, Y/N and I looked for you every weekend and every night, you mean the world to us. We refused to believe that we'd never see you again" I said "Ash?"  "Ya Jer?" "I don't wanna go through the pain anymore" he said looking at me in my eyes, my vision was blurry though because of my crying so I wiped my tears away but they quickly came back. "What'd you mean, I can take you to Y/N and get you to a doctor to fix you up" I said, I knew what he meant but I didn't want that to happen. "Ash, you know I'm not gonna make it" he said with tears in his eyes. I couldn't find the right words, I knew he was right. Why do I have to loose the most important person in my life! "Ash, do you still h-have the knife I gave you?" he asked "Yes, of course, why?" he didn't respond and I realized what he wanted "Oh no Jer don't make me do it! Please Jeremy I can't!" I said, I couldn't do it, I just couldn't, I would never forgive myself. "Ash please, I just want the pain to go away. You know I love you with all my heart" he said crying "I know, I love you too Jer, more than anything in the world" I reached my hand in my pocket and grabbed the knife with my hands shaking. I opened it up and looked at him. "I love you" I said "I love you too" he said and I stuck the knife inside his chest. 

A/N Omg I'm gonna make myself cry😭😭😭❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 2.8K 21
❝ Holy shit, that was real? ❞ ∘◦ ミ☆ ◦∘ IN WHICH jack andersen falls in love with a fast talking germaphobe {Eddie Kaspbrak x Male! OC} {It 2017: O...
69 15 14
Now this is definitely much different than a lot of the books on this site, but I want to share this work somewhere. And I made this when I was 11 so...
3.8K 43 27
Taylor Blake isn't your average teenage girl, she's strong. Both emotionally and physically, Taylor never actually had friends, just people who she t...
9.7K 296 25
█ 。:* ──── in which the new girl and the infamous town sweetheart kick off the start of a teen-romance. 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄──── this story features mentions of...