Chapter 9: Finding A Way Out

Ash's POV~

"Guys, what's wrong with him?" I asked as a tear fell down my cheek "There's no time to explain, we just need to get the hell outta this room and back to the others" Richie said, I saw Eddie start looking up at the ceiling but there was nothing there "Eddie what are you looking at?" I asked "Looking for a way out, if he's blocking the door maybe we can get out thru the ceiling, and looks like we can" I looked up and saw that the ceiling had those cardboard like covers with pieces of metal holding them up (I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense but I don't know how else to explain that type of ceiling) "Ash, Richie, when I say go we need to get on that bed and climb into the ceiling, understand?" Eddie said in a very quiet whisper, hopefully Jeremy, or whatever that thing is didn't hear "If this doesn't work and we die I'm so going to kill you Eddie" Richie said "That doesn't make any sense dipshit" Eddie said back "Stop arguing and tell us when to go" I said not wanting to waste any time "Ok, ready...set...GO!" the three of us ran on top of the bed and pushed up a piece of that cardboard stuff, though Eddie struggled a bit since he was shorter than Richie and I. I was about to climb up when Jeremy started to speak again "Ash, please don't leave me, I need you" he looked sad, but I knew I had to leave, there's no way that's him "Sorry Jer" I said and climbed up into the ceiling, Richie helped Eddie up and we started crawling  to where I thought the front of the entrance of the building was. "Do you know where you're going Ash?" Eddie asked "I think so but I'm not positive, at least we're up here though" I responded "Guys" Richie said and we both stopped and looked at him, he wasn't looking at anything in particular, it was as if he remembered something "What Rich? What is it?" Eddie asked "Do you think Stan and Y/N are ok?"

Eddie's POV~

"Shit! What if It has one of them! Or both of them, oh God! Oh shit! Of fack! What're we gonna do? They could be dying and we're up here crawling around like we're playing scavenger hunt, we gotta go find them" I was starting to freak out, what if they're dying right now or what if It is taking them somewhere "Eddie calm down, we need to focus and try and find them but I'm sure they're ok from whatever it is you guys keep talking about" Ash said, I felt bad I didn't tell her about the clown and everything that's happened, if she knew I bet this would be a lot easier for her "Eddie's right though, what if they're in trouble right now and we're just sitting here doing nothing" Richie said, I'm glad he felt the same way I did "Ok well we were doing something until we stopped but I agree, let's go find them and make sure they're ok" Ash said in a pretty calm voice, how was she calm right now "Let's start opening up these cardboard tile things and see if we can find a room that one of them is in" Richie said as he pulled up a piece of the ceiling in front of him "Holy shit" he said looking down "What is it Rich?" I asked worried...

Cliffhanger!! Stay tuned to find out what happens next!