Don't Be Gone Too Long (Seque...

By doingitforbreezy

Chris and A'Jahnae are happily married, have a beautiful daughter; their life is perfect. But just as they tr... More

Three Years Later
Unbelievable
Mission
Painful Flashbacks
Mission: Complete
Decisions
Life's a Bitch
N'Aejah's Solo
Tour Begins
Desire
Cuffed
She Knows
Thanksgiving
Author's Note
Dumbfounded
Why?
Session One
Friendzoned
Friendzoned Pt. 2
Come Together
"Prom" Night
The Reunion
Truth Be Told
He Hit It
Fouls in Football
Embarrassment
Embarrassment (Clean)
Christmas Tape
Christmas Gone Wrong
At The Same * Time
I'm Sorry
New Year New Flame
Complications of The Morning After
It Hurts
Tappa', VA
Tappa', VA Pt. 2
Aug's Concert
But ... How?
Our Friendship?
Off Guards Be Like...
Double Trouble
Grand Piano
N'Aejah's Five!
N'Aejah's Five! Pt. 2
I Want Answers
Motherly and Fatherly Problems
Hope For The Better
Calls, Kisses and Unexpected Visits
My Biggest Fear
I Should Be Happy... And Shocked
Just Like Moniece
Baby Shower For Four
Last Appointment/Last Time Taking Bull
Why Do You Care?
Altercations and Preparations
Crystal and Caitlyn's Arrival
Higher Than the Clouds
K Got Me ALL The Way Confused
Bonding
Going M.I.A.
Fifty Shades of Chris
Wildin'
Uncomfortable
Word On The Street
F*$! You
No, Not Again
Never Meant To Hurt You
Wowzers
Will You Do It Again?
I Wasn't Expecting That
Happening Too Soon
Last Time Being Single...Somewhat
Vow Renewal
Vow Renewal Pt. 2 (FINAL UPDATE)
Just In Case

Unexpected Guests

1.8K 51 84
By doingitforbreezy

A'Jahnae

It was Saturday morning, and Chris and I were holding a party because we haven't seen anybody in a while. I got N'Aejah dressed; she was wearing a yellow sundress. Chris had dressed himself in a plaid flannel and a white undershirt and some jeans. I just slipped on a yellow maxi dress. After we had gotten dressed, I started to do N'Aejah's hair. She wanted her hair flatironed, so I started to part it.

Chris : "Babe, what you doin' to her hair?" Chris came in the bathroom looking confused.

A'Jahnae : "I am flatironing it, what else would I be doing?"

Chris : "She's four years old, what you mean? She can't have all that shit in her hair. Just put it up or somethin'."

A'Jahnae : "She's fine, I had gotten my hair pressed when I was four, so there's nothing wrong with it."

Chris : "Look at you now, seventy colors in your hair, and it's damaged."

A'Jahnae : "Shut up, my hair is not damaged."

Chris : "Take that shit off my daughter's hair."

A'Jahnae : "Fuck it, fine!" I took the flatiron cord out of the socket and stormed upstairs. Chris has some nerve to try and run me and how I take care of my daughter.

Chris : "Who gon' do her hair?"

A'Jahnae : "Since she your daughter, shit, do it yourself !" I called, slamming the bedroom door. Aug had sent me a text, saying that he and Heather were coming over to help make all the food. I was up last night preparing some of it, but we still had to finish up some stuff. I heard Chris downstairs starting up the grill, he can do the shit himself.

Chris : "Ayye, where the lighter at?" Chris called. I didn't answer him. Chris swore, but I didn't care he was getting mad. After I watched some videos on iFunny, I heard Aug and Heather come in. I got off my bed and went downstairs.

A'Jahnae : "Hey, y'all."

Heather : "Hey !"

A'Jahnae : "Wassup, girl? Where's my godbaby?" Chris came in the room, and dapped up Aug and hugged Heather.

Heather : "Hey, Chris. And Aaron is with Aug's mom. They goin' out today."

A'Jahnae : "Oh, that's good. Ayye, Aug, you gonna cook or... 'cause you gonna have to stay out the way", I laughed a bit.

August : "Yeah, I got it. I'ma be wit my manz Breezy." I looked at Chris and rolled my eyes.

A'Jahnae : "Oh okay. Well, we'll see y'all later. Um, Whodi, where you gonna be at?"

N'Aejah : "With Daddy." I nodded and they walked out.

Heather : "You wanna start the potato salad?"

A'Jahnae : "Yeah, I guess", we walked into the kitchen and began preparing food.

Heather : "So, how's life?"

A'Jahnae : "Terrible."

Heather : "Spill it."

A'Jahnae : "Man, Miguel came back into town."

Heather : "Trouble." I started cutting potatoes.

A'Jahnae : "But yeah, anyway, he is and he is coming to the cookout. And..."

Heather : "What?"

A'Jahnae : "He asked me out on a date", I bit my finger, I knew it was bad. Heather stopped and looked at me.

Heather : "Shit. Are you serious?"

A'Jahnae : "Yeah, I am", I started back the potatoes.

Heather : "I mean, it shouldn't matter. What did you say to him?"

A'Jahnae : "I said I don't know."

Heather : "Honey, you're messing up."

A'Jahnae : "I mean, I told him that I didn't want it to be intimate. I wanted to be just friends."

Heather : "No,no. You and Chris are married, what the hell is wrong with you?"

A'Jahnae : "Nothing, Miguel is just a friend of mines."

Heather : "Fuck that. Miguel is very handsome, I'm not going to lie, but you got Chris. And a daughter, hello?"

A'Jahnae : "I know, and I love the both of them."

Heather : "Stop being a hoe, and then your life will be easy. I'm only telling you this because I love you."

Chris

August : "Nigga, you burnin' the hotdogs."

Chris : "Shit, fuck that. They only a little brown." I said, flipping the hotdogs.

August : "They was brown fifteen minutes ago, like damn."

Chris : "Shut up, I got this. Chill ovah there wit yo godchild and lemme handle all of the food."

August : "Aight, do ya thang, man. Wassgood wit ya, playa?"

Chris : "Ain't shit, man. Takin' care of my child, gettin' this paper", we both chuckled. Aug got up to close the back door ans sat back in a chair.

August : "Shit, you Chris Brown. Somethin' always up wit ya. Tell me wuss really up."

Chris : "Aight. Man, Kim back in town."

August : "Oh shit, Ms. Kimberly. Haha, wussup wit her?"

Chris : "We been talkin'."

August : "Real shit? Oh arrd."

Chris : "And she lookin' good."

August : "What about A'Jahnae? That's yo girl."

Chris : "Yeah, but I can't have no female friends?"

August : "I ain't sayin' that , I talk to females. Thea' boundaries doe, I ain't for allat cheatin' shit now that I got a son and allat." I nodded, putting the hotdogs in a pan.

Heather : "Here's the burgers, Chris." Heather came out and handed me a pan full of red circular shaped meat. There was a knock at the door, Nae got it and it was Ariana and Big. They talked to the girls for a while, then came outside.

Ariana : "Oh my gosh, Chris, its been forever!" Ariana gave me a hug. I dapped up Big Sean, and we started talking.

Ariana : "How is everything? Yo baby is so precious."

Chris : "Thanks, girl. I'm good , and y'all?"

Big Sean : "Yeah, we aight. Just be chillin'." I nodded and started watchin' the burgers on the grill.

N'Aejah : "Daddy", N'Aejah tugged on my pants leg.

Chris : "Yeah, Whodi."

N'Aejah : "Can I have a hotdog?"

Chris : "It ain't eatin' time yet." I looked up and saw Jhene and her man walk outside. The party started getting a lil crowded.

N'Aejah : "I know, Daddy, but my stomach hurt. Please?" N'Aejah stuck out her bottom lip. Only the Devil could say no to her.

Chris : "Arrd, baby girl, here." I took the fork and stuck it into a hotdog and gave it to N'Aejah. She took the hotdog off and started eatin' it.

Chris : "Love you."

N'Aejah : "Love you too", N'Aejah kissed my nose and skipped off. I got up from N'Aejah's level and looked and found Miguel and A'Jahnae giggling. Aw, hell no.

August : "Aight, I'm headed in da house wit Heather."

Chris : "Nah, hol' up. Look at Nae and Miguel ass over there", we both looked. They was having a good ass time it seemed.

August : "Aw shit. At yo party doe? Nah, that's crazy."

Chris : "Not even that, dawg. She married and got a baby, so she can't just cheat on me like she used to."

August : "You wanna go ovah thea'?"

Chris : "I got it, go on in the house wit Heather. I got everythin'. This my house." Aug laughed and walked in the house. I strolled on over to where the prime cheating suspect and her co-defendant.

A'Jahnae : "Are you serious? That's like soo crazy", Nae was laughing at Miguel. They were just having a bomb ass time.

Chris : "Umm, Wifey?" A'Jahnae looked at me and rolled her eyes.

A'Jahnae : "What?"

Chris : "You good?"

Miguel : "How are you, Chris? Ain't seen you in a while."

Chris : "But I know you been seeing my girl. Haha, anyway -" A'Jahnae walked away.

Miguel : "She okay?"

Chris : "Chill yo self, homie. I got her unda' control. She my wife." I put up my hands and walked away from Miguel, trying to find Nae. She was filling her cup up with ice, and movin' her hips to the rhythm of the song that was playing.

Chris : "A'Jahnae."

A'Jahnae : "What, Christopher?"

Chris : "You still mad over that one lil ass thing? Look, you ain't putting that heat in my daughter's hair, final answer."

A'Jahnae : "Its not anything bad, but okay, Chris. You're her father." A'Jahnae started crunching on ice.

Chris : "You make it seem like it matter, though. It don't, she young as hell."

A'Jahnae : "Okay, I'm not gonna sit up here and argue with you."

Chris : "So you not mad?" I grabbed her hand.

A'Jahnae : "No, let go of my hand."

Chris : "Give me a kiss first."

A'Jahnae : "Chris, go back to the grill."

Chris : "Big Sean got it, lil girl, you betta give me a kiss." A'Jahnae leaned in and kissed me all quick and shit. She knew I wanted more than that.

Chris : "Aight, I gotchu tonight", we parted ways and I went back over to the grill.

Two Hours Later

Everybody was eatin', having a good ass time. Of course, Nae don't know what she want so we over by the grill, deciding.

A'Jahnae : "Steak is good, yeah, but I don't know."

Chris : "Bighead, you needa get from over here and eat. Pick something."

A'Jahnae : "I don't know."

Chris : "I will dropkick you if you don't pick now." A'Jahnae sighed and took a cob of corn.

A'Jahnae : "There, that's good enough of a choice, Husband?" A'Jahnae's words drained as I saw Kim walk through the door, outside. Damn, she done started to look even better. No lie, I miss her body.

Kim : "Hey." Kim waved and walked over to me and Nae as she laid eyes on me.

A'Jahnae : "Kim?"

Kim : "Hi, A'Jahnae. How are you?"

A'Jahnae : "Good, everything is just great."

Kim : "Explains it, I love the house. Whoever decorated did an amazing job."

Chris : "I did."

Kim : "Awesome work, Chris. How are you doing?"

Chris : "Good, chillin'."

Kim : "Both of you look great."

Chris : "We can say the same about yourself." I got a little lost into her eyes, A'Jahnae snapped her fingers in front of my face to come back to reality.

Kim : "Thanks, you know I try."

A'Jahnae : "Are you okay?"

Chris : "Yeah."

A'Jahnae : "It seemed like you were in a trance." Stop playing, Nae, I was in a trance.

Kim : "Well, I see Brandy, so I'ma talk to her for a while."

A'Jahnae : "Okay, bye", A'Jahnae waved. We watched her walk away and.A'Jahnae turned to look at me.

A'Jahnae : "Exactly why you a hoe."

Chris : "And how is that, Nae?" She was really irritating.

A'Jahnae : "You lookin' at her all hard. You such a hypocrite, you get mad when I talk to Miguel."

Chris : "That's because he all up in yo asshole."

A'Jahnae : "He is not, we are just friends." I laughed a lot. That's the joke of the year, she know she feelin' him but that's none of my business.

A'Jahnae : "I'm goin' inside."

Chris : "Aight, I'll meet you and Whodi in there", A'Jahnae left . I wanted to speak to Kim a little more, but then, Jakari and Jamira show up.

Chris : "Wassup, y'all?" Jamira gave me a hug and Jakari gave me some dap. He wasn't that lil chubby man nomore, he was a tall, linky eleven year old with freckles.

Jakari : "Hey Dad."

Chris : "Y'all want somethin' to eat?"

Jamira : "Sure, you want somethin', 'Kari?"

Jakari : "Yeah, Ma. I'll get it', Jakari walked away. Jamira got a little closer to me.

Jamira : "It's official. He's back with me for good."

Chris : "Okay, that's good I guess."

Jamira : "You guess? What are you talking about, you should be estatic, right?"

Chris : "I mean, he's my son, but seven years is a long time and that's gone."

Jamira : "You're still fighting me for that? I thought that was over."

Chris : "I ain't fightin' you, Mira, that can't mistake of yours you can't take back."

Jamira : "Just stop putting all of this on me. You weren't there for me when I needed you as my fiance."

Chris : "I was."

Jamira : "You were always with A'Jahnae, out partyin', drinkin', sleepin' around. What was I supposed to do? Be with a man that has been with over a hundred girls?"

Chris : "Jamira-"

Jamira : "This isn't a good topic to talk about right now."

Chris : "Can I take you out to lunch or somethin' , we needa talk. We haven't talked foreal in a brick", Jamira nodded.

Jamira : "Of course, that's good. We really sho0uld talk, regarding Jakari of course." Jamira spat that out and looked at her finger. Kinda awkward.

Chris : "Aight, I'ma hit y'all up later. Y'all have fun, I'm goin' inside wit Nae", Jamira nodded and she walked towards Jakari and a crowd around the food table.

A'Jahnae : "I can't even believe she would show her face at my house - hey, baby", A'Jahnae was talking to Heather but then stopped and gave me a hug. I was confused; she better not have been gossipin' about Kim.

Chris : "Who you talkin' bout?"

A'Jahnae : "Nothin'", Heather and Nae shook their heads. I find it hard to believe, but it is what it is.

Chris : "Oh, arrd. True."

A'Jahnae : "You ate somethin'?"

Chris : "I ate a lil somethin'. I ain't that hungry."

A'Jahnae : "Oh, well people just comin' in tearing everything up."

A'Jahnae : "Tyy and Michael is here."

Chris : "Oh okay, I'm happy for em."

A'Jahnae : "Mhmm. Yeah, they came in like five minutes ago, you talk to them outside?"

Chris : "I ain't know they was outside."

A'Jahnae : "Oh, yeah. So what was Jamira and Jakari talkin' about?"

Chris : "Nothin', she got him for good now", A'Jahnae smiled and eyes widened.

A'Jahnae : "That's great, babe. OMG!" Aug came and swooped up Heather. It was A'Jahnae and I talking in the living room where everybody was laughing and dancing.

Chris : "I know. But that still don't change anything."

A'Jahnae : "Think positive. Your son here in Cali with us for good. But, can we like dance or something? We haven't danced together in like so long." I nodded and put my arms around her. She pulled out when Hot Nigga came on.

A'Jahnae : "In Chewy I'm some hot nigga..." Nae started singin' along. This chick.

Chris : "Heather : "Runnin' through these checks til I pass out", Heather came out of nowhere and started singin' with Nae.

A'Jahnae : "And shawdy gimme neck til I pass out.. ayye."

August : "These chicks , foreal doe?" We laughed watchin' Heather and Heather dance. Then my part came on.

Chris : "Tell mah niggas free Meashy, hoe. Somewheahhh, free Breezy hoe. And tell my nigga, Shmurda teamin' hoe..."

Everybody : "Bitch caught a body bout a week ago, week ago!!" Everybody hit that Shmoney. We was gettin' it, no lie.

A'Jahnae : "Ayye, haha. That's still my song", I followed Nae in the kitchen, she got a bottle of ice cold water. We was just boppin' to the stereo, and I heard a knock.

Chris : "Whoever it is, its open!" I called, they still knocked. The party turned down, everybody wanted to know why somebody would knock. The door was unlocked.

A'Jahnae : "C'mon, foreal?! Its open!" A'Jahnae and I walked to the door. I opened the door, ready to beat whoever ass was knockin'. There was even a damn sign that said Come In.

Chris : "My nigga -" I looked at the short dude, it was Tyga. Damn, I ain't seen his ass in a while.

Chris : "Wassup, nigga? Yo ass knockin' and shit", I dapped him up.

A'Jahnae : "Tyga?" Everybody peaked around the corner.

Tyga : "Yeah, wassup y'all?"

A'Jahnae : "Nothin' we was just having a little get together.

Tyga : "Yeah, I heard."

Chris : "You wanna chill for a bit? We turnt."

Tyga : "Where's Heather?" Oooooh shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 1.9K 44
-Copyright © 2013 All Copy Rights Reserved- " I Love You With All My Heart, You Mean The World To Me" - Chris Brown But who does Chris say this to...
559K 31.8K 47
âš SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSEDâš  It's been three months since the disastrous outcome at Chris's...
137K 9K 36
Behind the doors of Jermaine and Brooklyn's home , is devastating and heart breaking . They are soon to become a married couple but how can you love...
382 8 9
Returning home after her mother suffers a heart attack, Louise finds her family struggling to stay together, having found out that their father has h...