Unbelievable

A'Jahnae

Tyga : "Y'all gon' just stare at a nigga? Where she at?"

Chris : "Uh, Ion know. You sure you wanna see her now?"

Tyga : "I ain't seen her in three years, whatchu mean?" Tyga frowned. Aug came from behind me.

August : "Ayye, wassup?"

Tyga : "Yo. Where's Heather?"

August : "She in da house, why?"

Tyga : "Fuck y'all keep asking me shit? Like I can't say shit to my ex."

August : "Hol' up, ain't nobody say dat. You ended up hittin' ha, so yo ass shouldn't see her anyway."

Tyga : "I ain't finna argue wit you, Aug. We used to be be brothas-"

August : "Shit happens , mah nigga."

Chris : "Chill, Aug", Chris stepped in.

Chris : "Come in, man. Ain't nobody mad at ya, ayye y'all go back to partyin'." Everybody started dancing, the music turned back on and everything. I led Tyga to Heather, Chris and Aug on my tail.

Heather : "Nae, they bouta put Body on -" Heather paused as she looked at Tyga. I saw anger and fear in her eyes.

Heather : "Um, Michael?"

Tyga : "Yeah, baby girl. It's me", August was aboout to walk in front of me but I stopped him.

A'Jahnae : "Aug, go check on N'Aejah."

August : "Whea' she at?" Aug asked, then clenched his jaw still looking at Tyga.

A'Jahnae : "She's outside with Ariana, just go", Aug nodded and walked away. His fists were balled up, I'm happy I could get him away from all this.

Heather : "What are you doin' here?"

Tyga : "I came past 'cause Chris was throwin' a party, and I knew you would here."

Heather : "It's great seeing you, really, it is." Heather was about to walk off but Tyga started speaking.

A'Jahnae : "Heather, Chris and I goin' outside, you good?" Heather nodded and Tyga started talking to her.

Chris and I headed outside. It was still alot of people out there but it was less crowded. Brandy approached us as I chewed on some ice.

Brandy : "Hey!" She gave both me and Chris a hug. 

Chris : "Wassup, Brandy?"

Brandy : "Nothin', just came here to see my godbaby, where is she?"

A'Jahnae : "She's with August, they should be... right there", I spotted them playing patty cake.

Brandy : "He really needs to be gone, like let me play with my godbaby myself", Brandy walked off, going over to try and get N'Aejah from Aug.

Chris : "When is this party gon' be over?"

A'Jahnae : "You tired already? It just started-"

Chris : "Yeah, but I ain't wit all this drama, Tyga here. Heather and Aug here, this is just too much for me, Nae."

A'Jahnae : "They are our friends, we should want them to be friends again, right?"

Chris : "But you know that Tyga is affectionate, and if he make the wrong move on Heather, that's hell all over again. And I'm surprised Tyy ain't say anything to Aug. This is just too much."

A'Jahnae : "So you wanna end the party then, Chris?"

Chris : "Nah, this is just so heated. Like soo much shit can go down in seconds."