The Alpha's Lover

By RoryBaptiste

Rated PG-13 for frankness, adult content,mature situations and crude language. What the Alpha want's, the Al... More

Chosen....Cursed
A Taste of Red Wine
Breathy
Little Pink Pills
Ecstasy
Torment
Beastly
Trust Me
Author's Note
Normalcy
Lonely

The Alpha's Whore

3.3K 51 14
By RoryBaptiste

He lived in the richest part of our community while I and my mother lived in the poorest part. We were no different from the public, to human eyes we were the same. My mother and I lived in an old house down the road from the massive mansion that was home to the Alpha, his scattered children, his wife and his conquests. It was a strange place and utterly constructed for the purpose of separating each of his women from eachother. It was a mansion, yet it was as a framework story, a bigger story composed of smaller ones. It was a mansion yet it was made of at least ten different elegant apartments. Which wasn’t strange considering the owner was known to be the youngest billionaire in the area.

Who would have guessed that an architect could become so famous and wealthy? Perhaps if it hadn’t been for the man before him, his deceased father, then he would not have been able to make funds for each and every woman that satisfied his sexual need.

And as for what was said about his women? Many spoke fondly of his ability and money to act as a young Hugh Hefner. He would make the 70+ year old proud.

And as for bigamy?

There was none, he was married to one, but pleasured by many.

“How are you?” Clara whispered so softly that I had barely caught her words.

I in my sorrow had sunk into the seats of her warm truck and pressed my forehead against the cool window. Nothing registered in my mind, not even the beautiful elm trees that made up the forest on either side of the lone road, not even the moon in it’s solidarity hanging in the sky could pull me from my mood. I was a doomed woman.

“Hopeless,” the words fell like blocks, tumbling against each other until they found a place sprawled amongst the cool and hard floor that had become my heart. I couldn’t even bring myself to miss my mother, after that day I knew that seeing her would be just as scattered as the rogues in our territory. And what of my home?

It was no longer.

Not my home, but my mothers.

“At least he didn’t take you in the forest,”

Immediately I turned my head to the right and frowned at her though her grey eyes remained on the road and her small hands hugged the steering wheel comfortably. The frown abated and a soft expression took it’s place followed by my words, “Y-you too?”

Would it have given me comfort to know that he’d had her too? Probably not, but I hoped for it.

“No, not me. My cousin a few years ago. You know those women in his home are lucky? They are at least taken care of.” She shook her head and sighed but I could tell she was battling the anger again, “But my cousin…he cast her to the winds and never gave her another look.”

I didn’t feel lucky, but sadistically enough I felt better, “Th-that’s horrible.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Beautiful.” His red lips spread into a wide grin as Clara gave him a quick curtsy and cast one more sad look in my direction before scuttling away again. The door closed with a loud thud and the entired wing echoed for it.

He had a wing to himself.

I nodded and looked anywhere else but at him. I already knew what I would see; a bare chest sculpted from days of intense training followed by nights of running among the trees with his brothers. Long curly black hair, and a face that looked more of nineteen then his thirty years. Indeed he looked very boyish, but in every movement he had the air of a knowing man.

His green eyes were upon me, I felt them burn through the robe I had yet to take off. I could lie and say that I was cold, even though the cool air felt wonderful against my hot skin. Or I could lie and say that it was night and I felt ashamed to walk into his home with nothing but a flimsy gown on. Would I win points for primness? Would that save me of my innocence?

Ivaylo spoke again, “Why so afraid? Has the spice ran out so quickly?”

My eyes flashed quickly, but I fought to contain the anger raging inside as they met his. He taunted me with smiling eyes, “There was never much.”

Because you stole it.

He was attractive, no he was handsome. But he was married. And thirteen years my senior.

I would be his youngest, all the rest were well above seventeen. He had never stooped so low…but I was the exception. I was the pretty dark skinned captive from the Isis tribe. I was an oddity.

I was his curio.

“I remember plenty,” Ivaylo wandered closer and began to circle me slowly. I watched the waistband of his low slung pajama pants and his bare feet as he padded atop the redwood floor. He hummed in appreciation, “You don’t seek to please your Alpha? How selfish of you.”

I tingled, not the tingle of want but the tingle of apprehension as I felt his warmth pass me by and then the delicate touch of his fingers against the nape of my neck. His scent of forestry filled my nose but the scent was anything other than pleasant. My eyes watered and through blurred vision I watched his high postered bed and prayed for it to take up legs and run away.

Far away.

“You are not my Alpha.” Poison forced it’s way between my lips and filled the air, though it wasn’t enough in my opinion because I added more, “my Alpha doesn’t live here.”

I dug my sharp nails into the palms of my fists as my robe fell away, at his removal, “There it is. I was hoping that spice would find it’s way back. Now be a good girl and do as your Alpha commands.”

Within an instant he’d found his way back to his prior position and there he stood with his black haired arms crossed and a haughty expression upon his youthful features.

“I’m not your slave!” I pressed my fists against my sides and glared at him, “What do you want from me?”

Ivaylo tapped at his chin and narrowed his eyes though his lips parted again into a slow smile, “I want you to undress for me Josephina.”

But I didn’t want to. I had no want to. I backed away, “Kill me instead. Kill me.”

I didn’t really want to die, but the thought of performing a strip tease in front of him made me sick, “Why would I do that?”

“Do it. Just do it now, or let me go.”

Ivaylo laughed again, his shoulders shook and he laughed into the palm of his fist as he nipped at his thumb with his teeth, “You’re making this a little too fun.”

“It’s not funny!” I stomped my feet and my chest heaved as I prepared to shout a wide assortment of vulgarities. Instead I did something I had told myself not to do, I ran.

Quickly my feet padded across the wooden floor, cool air sliced at my shoulder blades and my hair flew, but as my hand connected with the doorknob another hand smacked into the door just above my head. Another arm roughly turned me around and pinned me to the door. A growl came from above and when I looked upward my eyes met the fierce ones of Ivaylo. He breathed so heavily that his chest shook and he was so angry that the vein in his jaw pounced each time he allowed a pressured breath to leave his lips, “I’m through playing with you.”

Still I yanked at my arm but his iron grip didn’t give me the chance to move it even an inch. His smile was gone and all hints of humanity had left, in place of it his wild wolf  reigned, “Do that again and I’ll make this ten times worse. I don’t give a damn what you want.”

Each word he spoke he tightened his grip a little bit more until the pain became unbearable, “You’re hurting me,” I cried.

He didn’t answer, instead he caught my body in his arms and within an instant I was on his bed. I scuttled away from him until my back pressed against the wooden headboard, but he continued on, “I get what I want Effy. There’s no use in running and there’s no where to hide.”

He pulled my knees from my chest and yanked them away, “Don’t do that!” I screamed.

“I wanted you to be willing!” he raged as his hand gripped a piece of the fabric of my gown, it tore easily and revealed beneath it a pair of black cotton panties.

I kicked at him and moved to leave the bed but he caught me by the neck of my gown and slammed me back onto the bed. My neck nearly snapped at the force and my head hit the bed with a dull throb. The sound of fabric tearing filled the room once again as his hands connected with any and everything, before long I was exposed and in humiliation I was defeated.

I was there, sprawled, exposed like a whore and he softly caressed my cheek as I sobbed, “Don’t cry. It won’t be so bad I promise.”

And that night I became the Alpha’s whore.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sooo I had to change the rating after that little violent scene right there. I really hope that it wasn't explicit but it was kinda necessary because it will explain things later on. So don't give me the side eye lol, there's a reason it's rated PG-13 now.  Anyways, comment, vote...you know whatevs. I mean if you like it then you should totally vote and comment.

Do it for sweet Josephina :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.1K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...