an Alpha's luna

By peoplegenuinelythink

(Completed) His breathing was ragged, eyes wide with fear, pupils delated and his heart was beating faster th... More

πŸŒ•description and warningπŸŒ•
πŸŒ•1πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•2πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•3πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•4πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•5πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•6πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•7πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•8πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•9πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•10πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•11πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•12πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•13πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•14πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•15πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•16πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•17πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•18πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•19πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•20πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•21πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•22πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•23πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•24πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•25πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•26πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•27πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•28πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•29πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•30πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•31πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•32πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•33πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•34πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•35πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•37πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•38πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•39πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•40πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•41πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•42πŸŒ•
πŸŒ•43πŸŒ•

πŸŒ•36πŸŒ•

11.4K 509 321
By peoplegenuinelythink

Update; since y'all basically didn't accept me not making this an mpreg, I decided to make it an mpreg. But the mpreg part won't be more than 4 or 5 chapters.

''Harry, baby?'' Louis asked, Harry laying on his chest.

The omega was feeling rather down today. As odd as it sounded, he missed his mother. He hadn't seen her in years but he's never missed her more.

Probably because he knew now that he would never ever see her again. No matter what.

''Yeah?'' Harry whispered, tears burning behind his eyelids.

Louis stroked his curls out of his face and kissed his forehead tenderly. ''It's a full moon tonight. We're going to run through the woods with the whole pack. Do you want to come?''

Harry sniffled and nodded slowly. Everything was better than being alone during a full moon.

Louis sat up straight and pulled his omega on his lap. He wiped away the few tears that fell from Harry's eyes and gave him a sympathetic smile.

''It will get better, baby. I promise you that it will.'' The alpha assured him, knowing what it is like to lose a parent.

''You never told me how your father lost his life...'' Harry said quietly, pressing his lips together when he saw a hint of anger flare in Louis' eyes.

The alpha let out a long sigh and shook his head. ''It's not something I like to talk about-''

''I know. Forget that I asked, okay.'' Harry cut him off, not wanting to anger his boyfriend.

Louis glared slightly and cupped Harry's face. ''As I was saying, but you have every right to know. Not only because you're my boyfriend but also because you're part of the pack.''

Harry blushed slightly and gave Louis a timid smile.

Louis leaned back against the armrest and hummed. ''My father died whilst protecting the pack and his honour. There was this other pack who's leader wanted to be the alpha of my father's pack. They killed one of our omegas to get my father's attention. When my father went to set things right, they killed him together with the two betas my father brought.''

Harry could see the way Louis was struggling to tell the story without tearing up. It was also very obvious that Louis didn't like to talk about it, considering the fact that he was very vague and left out loads of details.

''My father and I shared a mindlink. As well as my mother and him so we knew what happened before the rest of the pack knew. My mother and I prepared the whole pack to attack. It was bloody and so many wolves got hurt it just-'' Louis cut himself off to take a deep breath.

Harry placed his hands on Louis' bare chest and rubbed it up and down to comfort him. Louis took the boy's hands and held them against his chest, one hand over his heart.

''In the end, I was the one killing the pack alpha. It's how I became the alpha of this pack when I was just 15. So many wolves got hurt because one fucking alpha wanted to have more power. I swore to the moon that I would never become one of those alphas. Hungry for power and status. It makes me sick.''

Harry frowned and kissed Louis gently when he saw how sad Louis felt. ''Yet you have the most powerful pack in the whole land.''

''That's because I don't see them as my pack but I see them as my family. When an omega or beta has an alpha pup, I refuse to banish them. That's how most packs create rivals. All the alphas in my pack want a pack but they don't want to be leaders. They're content and they know who's boss.'' The alpha chuckled and kissed Harry back sloppily.

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' neck as Louis placed his hands on his younger boyfriend's hips to pull his smaller body closer.

''Now it makes a little more sense why you were such a dick to me when I first came here.''

Louis groaned and shook his head. ''No, that still doesn't make any sense. You were an omega. You couldn't have hurt anyone in my pack, even if you tried. You scared me, that's why I was a dick.''

''I-I scared you? Ho-how?'' Harry stammered.

''I told you that you are my Luna. Luna's make an alpha incredibly strong but they also make him vulnerable. The moment I met you, you made me feel weak and vulnerable. I've never felt that before.'' Louis explained, hand on Harry's cheek to stroke his cheekbone.

''You know, the fact that I lost my father was difficult enough but being a pack alpha when you're fifteen. Everyone saw me as a kid. Which I was. They had to take orders from a kid. It was around that time when Luke and I started dating. He always tried to solve things without using any violence. I think that's what I admired about him. I still do.''

Harry hummed, not feeling jealous or annoyed about Luke's and Louis' relationship.

''You two are not that different. Only, I love, love you and Luke and I shared a puppy love. I guess I just need an omega beside me with a good heart and a soft soul.'' Louis mumbled, pecking Harry's hands.

Harry giggled and pulled his hands away, falling forward against Louis' chest to hug him tightly. ''Thank you for telling me.''

''You don't have to thank me. As I said, you have the right to know.''

''Hey, pup?''

''Yes, Louis.'' Harry sighed again.

Louis looked at him and licked his lips. ''Zayn, some other and I are working on a plan to kill Owen. If the moment is there, do you want to kill him? Do you want us to do it?''

Harry pursed his lips and looked down at his lap. ''I-I- I don't think I can do it. I loved him you know. Of course, not anymore but I'm scared that I will feel guilty about it for the rest of my life.''

''That's okay, pup,'' Louis said and rubbed the younger's hip. ''We'll do it. But we will kill him.''

''Wouldn't want you to let him live. He deserves to die. Just not by my hands.''

Suddenly Harry whined. His bones ached and his muscles were heating up. He curled into Louis' chest and whimpered softly.

Louis looked outside and noticed how a passing cloud was slowly exposing the full moon.

The alpha kissed the omega's curls and placed him on the couch. ''Guess it's time to change, pup. Do you want to change first?''

Harry nodded and plopped down on the ground, changing into his blonde wolf form. He gritted his teeth, howling quietly.

Louis watched him quietly. He couldn't wait until he could claim Harry. After Harry was claimed, changing wouldn't hurt that bad anymore. It would be a dull ache instead of feeling your bones bend and break.

Harry howled one more time before looking up at Louis with bright green eyes and a wagging tail.

Louis smirked and reached out to stroke Harry's soft fur. ''I can't believe that you're gorgeous in both your wolf and human form. Life isn't fair sometime.''

Harry whined and seemed to glare at Louis. You're handsome in both human and wolf form. Stop whining and change before the pack leaves without you.

''The pack would never leave without the alpha, Harry.'' Louis scoffed, sitting down on his knees.

I will. Harry huffed and lay down with his head on his paws.

Loui clenched his eyes shut as he changed. The first thing he noticed was that his change didn't even hurt that bad. That was new.

When Louis opened his eyes again, his hands were replaced by paws and his nose now was a long snout. His body was covered in thick brown fur.

Thank God, because it was snowing outside and it would be quite cold.

Louis nosed at Harry's cheek before licking it.

Ew. You need to stop doing that. Harry whined and rubbed his face against the couch.

Louis jumped towards him, pinning the younger wolf to the ground before licking over his jugular. Harry howled softly, his eyes falling shut.

Don't lie to me, pup. You love it when I do that. Louis said, licking over Harry's mating spot again.

The omega shivered underneath him before pressing his nose against Louis' neck. Louis sighed in content, slowly stepping away from the smaller wolf underneath him.

He stared at Harry and held his tail high. Ready to go now?

Harry rolled onto his feet and trotted towards the back door. He pushed it open with his snout, looking behind him to see if Louis was following him.

Louis was right behind him, though. He nudged Harry's hip to make the boy move before walking close to him as he led them to the village house where the whole pack was already waiting for them in their wolf forms.

Harry admired every one of them. He had never seen so many wolves together and it was just such a powerful image.

Stay close to me tonight, pup. Not because there is anything to be afraid of but because these late-night runs get a little playful and wild sometimes.

Harry stroked Louis' shoulder in response and walked close to him when the whole pack started moving towards the dark woods.

They slowly picked up the pace before everyone was howling and running around. Playfully biting and chasing each other.

Harry didn't break his promise, though. He stayed close to Louis no matter what.

A grey wolf started running next to them all of a sudden. Harry immediately knew it was Zayn. He ran a little faster until he could gently bite the alpha's ear.

Zayn squeaked before he looked at Harry. His golden eyes sparkled before he stopped and started chasing Harry.

Harry held his tail between his hind legs so that Zayn couldn't take a hold of it and ran through the forest.

He felt free and the whole atmosphere was just so playful. Right now, both Louis and Zayn were chasing him. Harry knew that he would eventually lose this game because his endurance was less than Louis' and Zayn's.

Soon enough, a white wolf started running next to him. Harry was confused for merely a second before the wolf's scent hit his nose.

Luke.

Harry bumped shoulders with his friend as the started running together, trying their hardest to outrun Louis and Zayn.

It was all fun and games until a pitch-black wolf jumped in front of the two running omegas.

Harry's heart stopped beating as he desperately tried to stop running before he collided with the alpha.

Harry's hind legs twisted awkwardly as he fell to the floor and tried to sprint away immediately. This time, his tail was between his legs in fear. His pupil delated whilst running faster than before, howling softly.

The only thing Harry knew was that he had to get away from Owen as soon as he could.

Harry, stop.

The omega didn't stop, however. He couldn't tell if it was Louis telling him to stop running or if it was Owen. He only knew that he would not stop running.

Stop running, please.

Harry shook his head and whined, picking up his pace no matter how much his lungs were burning.

A body slammed into his, causing Harry to collapse to the floor. He panted and tried to get up and run again without looking back to see who it was, but his body was pinned to the floor.

Harry. Stop!

Harry opened his eyes and looked up at an angry and worried-looking Louis. He whined and looked around him in fear, ear flat on his head as his entire body ached from running so hard.

Baby, that wasn't Owen. That was Ashton. Louis tried to explain.

Harry whined, curling into himself from the pain and embarrassment.

Louis leaned down and pressed his head against Harry's, stroking the boy's fur with his nose as he tried to calm Harry down a bit.

The small omega's entire body was trembling and his breathing was high pitched.

Oh, sweetheart... Louis sighed and nibbled on Harry's ear.

Harry closed his eyes and breathed in his alpha's scent, immediately calming down a little.

S-sorry. Harry stammered, mind racing. Now he really made a fool out of himself.

Louis let out a reassuring rumble. No need to apologise, pup. God, are you okay? I've never seen an omega run that fast.

I'm fine. Harry rolled onto his stomach. Shame clouding his mind.

Louis was right that day before Owen killed his mother. What if that would have been Owen. Harry just bolted. The alpha couldn've killed Luke because he didn't have the courage to stand up against him.

Louis growled lowly. Stop overthinking this. You're okay. You're safe and nobody is judging you.

Harry opened his eyes to see Louis' blue ones stare right back at him. He nodded slowly before standing up with shaky legs.

He looked behind him to see Ashton look at him with an apologising look on his face. Now that Harry looked at him properly, he noticed that Ashton had grey paws and his eyes were sweeter and calmer than Owen's.

Ashton looked sad and ashamed so Harry walked towards him and cuddled against him to assure him that it was okay.

Still, Harry was a little stiff and his heart was still beating in his throat.

Why don't we lay down for a bit, yes? Louis asked, walking up next to Harry, towering over the small wolf.

Just for a few minutes. Don't want to waste the night. Harry said through their link and lay down after Louis. He cuddled closer to his alpha in the snow and sighed.

Louis kept licking his fur, laying his head on top of Harry's after a little while. The two stayed cuddled up for a little while until Harry had calmed down enough to play again.

They had a fun night nevertheless because Harry promised himself that from that moment on, he would stand up against Owen if he ever saw him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 22.8K 47
A lost little Omega named Louis is thrown out by his parents , he's gone for days until an unknown Alpha comes across a sweet scent among the woods.
497 26 2
Cypress and roasted almonds. The scent Harry breathed in was comforting and alluring. It made him want to get closer, to roll his neck against the wo...
22.5K 1.5K 25
[discontinued until further notice] Harry's heart was dead set on freedom. It was not a recent thing, he had been itching to get away from the confin...
295 14 3
Louis remembers most of his childhood moving to different countries due to his parents' stationing. One year they visit Argentina for a couple months...