Ikemen Sengoku: Mai's Sister

By Animefan446

Everyone knows the storyline to the Otome game Ikemen Sengoku but, what if Mai and Sasuke weren't the only pe... More

Character Introduction
I Have To Forget About The Past And Move On
A Trip To Kyoto Gone Wrong
One Hell Of A Bad Night
I Won't Let Anyone Else Die In Front Of Me Again
Please Forgive Me, My Precious Friend
I Don't Need Friends
She's Afraid Of Getting Close To Someone Again
For The First Time In A Long Time, I Let Someone Into My Life
I May Have Been Wrong About The Warlords After All
The Sora That I Once Knew Was Coming Back To Us

A Violent Start To Our New Life In The Sengoku

1K 28 3
By Animefan446

SORA'S POV

We rode through the night until dawn broke. Once the sun was high in the sky, I saw the view of a castle and I knew this is where Nobunaga lived before he died, well, at least that's what I've been told during those history classes. Mai was surprised and shocked when she saw the view until Hideyoshi told her.

"Don't show yourself to Lord Nobunaga with that expression. You look like a gaping frog."

Hideyoshi said to me with a strict look on his face.

"Oy!" I yelled before sticking him inside his head.

"Ow!"

"Be nice to her, will ya?! In case if you haven't forgotten I'm right here!"

"Oh I haven't forgotten and I'm gonna make sure you're punished for attacking our lord."

"Ooh, I'm scared of the big bad devil and his pet monkey! NOT!!"

Masamune burst out laughing when I sarcastically said this.

"Oh man, this woman is hilarious! I like her already!"

I smiled a little when he said this.

"Don't encourage her, Masamune," Hideyoshi warned Masamune.

"But, seriously though, why the name Sora? Does that sound like a guy's name or something?"

"That's what some people always ask me, yes it kinda does but, all you need to know is that my old man wanted a son and well, I'm stuck with it."

"Well, it suits you either way."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I spoke with a smirk.

Mai giggled a little and she said to me.

"Is the lonely wolf Sora, finally befriending a man?"

"Shut up Mai!" I yelled while she continued to laugh at me.

"Hideyoshi-sama, welcome back."

I looked who called out to him and it was a crowd of waving and cheering women who were greeting Hideyoshi and Masaume.

"How can you get this welcome every single time, Hideyoshi? Break a heart or two will you?"

"What do you take me for?"

Hideyoshi said with a shrug. He dismounted his horse and walked towards the crowd of women.

"I've told you there's no need to come all the way to the gate for me. What about your work?"

Woman 1: "I finished early so I could see you when you came back."

Woman 2: "Hideyoshi, will you be staying long? I hope we'll have time to catch up."

"Don't let me keep you waiting. I'll send a letter as soon as things settle down.

Women 2: "Of course! Take as long as you need!"

I dismounted his horse and I sweatdropped a little.

"So the monkey is kind to the people of Azuchi but, he's mean to us? What the hell man?"

Masamune chucked and he also got off his horse before helping Mai.

"He's like with everyone, I guess you two are special."

"Special my butt, he practically threatened me and my sister to admit we were behind the whole incident which we weren't!"

"All right, calm down, woman, sheesh, why are you so angry?"

Masamune asked me with a nervous smile on his face.

"Don't mind her, as I said, Sora is just protective."

The women looked in our direction and for some reason, they looked disappointed when they saw me.

"Wait, that's Sora?"

"Sora is a woman? Oh jeez and I thought Sora was gonna be a tall handsome guy like Hideyoshi."

I shrugged my shoulders and then Masamune chuckled.

"They seriously thought you were gonna be a man?! Hahahaha!!"

"I'm not worried about it, besides, I always get the same reactions, I'm used to it."

I said as I wrapped my arm around Mai and we headed towards the castle gates. We walked passed the crowd of women and I told her.

"It's probably for the best that we stuck around here for a while."

"What? But Sora-"

"No buts, Mai, I can escape undetected easily but, you, on the other hand, is a different story, until we figure a way home, we'll stick around here for a while, don't worry, I'll protect you."

Mai smiled at me when I said this and then we saw Mitsunari and another man standing next to him.

'I guess he must have returned with Nobunaga but, who is that man next to him? and well, as for Nobunaga, I'm sure he's waiting in the castle keep.'

I thought to myself as I glanced at the castle. Masamune spoke up.

"Even Ieyashu came out to say hi. That's rare."

"Ieyasu?"

I mumbled and I tried to remember who he was but, that was one part of my history classes that go struggled to pay attention to.

"Ieyasu Tokugawa, he's the sourpuss next to Mitsunari. You should take this chance to say hi."

We stopped at the gate where Mitsunari and the man who is called Ieyasu Tokugawa, waited.

"I've been expecting your arrival, Lady Mai, Lady Sora."

Mai blushed a little when she saw that angel smile on his face but, it didn't affect me in any way since I kept a hold of my emotionless look.

"Mitsunari, if Nobunaga expects me to apologise for what I did then he can forget it because-

"They look pitiful."

Ieyasu said out loud. I glared at him and then Ieyasu said to me.

"You're Sora and Mai?"

"Yes, that's us, so you're Ieyasu?"

"What if I am?"

Ieyasu asked as he glared at me with those cold eyes. I glared back at him and then he said to me.

"Don't get me wrong but, when they told me about you and how you attacked our lord I was expecting you to be a tough guy but what do I find? A pitiful and slender woman."

Bonk!

"Ow!"

Ieyasu shouted after I whacked him over the head with my fist.

"Mind calling me that again?! I dare you!!"

"Sora! Calm down!" Mai shouted while holding me back.

"I take it back, she's not pitiful or weak..." Ieyasu mumbled after rubbing his head where I whacked him.

Hideyoshi, Mitsunari and Masamune sweat dropped nervously when they saw that whole scene.

"Sheesh, remind me not to get on her bad side," Masamune said to Mai.

"Anyway, allow me to show you to your rooms, Lady Sora, Lady Mai."

"Just keep that pipsqueak away from me," I told him while dragging Mai away from the group of idiots.

"Who are you calling a pipsqueak?!" Ieyasu shouted.

"Who else other than you."

Masamune and Hideyoshi covered their mouths to repent themselves from laughing. Mai shook her head at me and I asked her.

"What? What's with the look in your face?"

"Can't you be a bit nicer to these people?"

"Hmm, let me think about that one... uh, no."

"Why not? What did they even teach you in the army?"

"Quite a lot of discipline, responsibility and determination."

"What about being respectful, to your commander or generals?"

"I'll give them my respect if or when they deserve it."

Mai sighed in defeat as we entered the castle. We followed Mitsunari and Hideyoshi for a while as they gave us the tour of the place and then Mai asked them.

"Room you said? We're walking pretty far."

"Nobunaga-sama wants to keep you near for the time being."

"I guess that's understandable, considering..." Mai glanced at me.

"Excuse me for trying to look out for you."

"I know what you were trying to do but, that was no reason for you to tackle him onto the ground like that."

"I've said this before and I'm saying it again, he was asking for it and he had his grabby hands on you, what did you expect me to do? Stand back, and let him have his way with you? Heck no! You see that's the problem with men, they think they can always get what they want in the end and they can't control their ridiculous egos."

Hideyoshi glared at me and he said to me.

"Now hold on a minute, not all of us are that bad."

"Stay the hell out of this stupid monkey!!" I yelled angrily at Hideyoshi making him back away from me.

"Ugh, I hate men..." I grumbled angrily.

Mai laughed nervously when she heard me say this. We got to my room first and then Mitsunari told me.

"This is your room, lady Sora."

"Do me a favour, don't call me lady Sora, I'm not used to fancy titles and the same goes for my sister."

"But, you two are Lord Nobunaga's saviours I couldn't possibly-"

I raised my hand to stop him mid-sentence and I told him.

"Just do as you're told and also, we're not his saviours, we were there by pure coincidence,  nothing more, all right?"

"Okay, Sora."

"That's more like it," I spoke with a smirk.

Mai giggled a little and then she said to me.

"Sora, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're hatred for men, is a lie."

I glared at Mai and then she sweat-dropped nervously when she saw my dark and scary aura.

"A-Anyway, allow me to show to your room, Mai."

"Arigato," Mai said before closing the sliding door to my room.

Once they were gone, I decided to change clothes since the ones that I'm currently wearing are ruined. I looked through the drawers and I got different kimonos and fabrics that I could work with so, I can create something for me to move about in easily. Once I finished creating my outfit I was satisfied with it until Mai came back wearing a white kimono with a flower pattern. Mai looked at the clothes that I'm wearing and she said to me.

"You're gonna see Nobunaga wearing those clothes?"

"Well, yeah, you didn't expect me to wear a kimono as my everyday attire did you?"

"For a moment, yes but, this is you we're talking about you never wear anything too girly."

I laughed when Mai said this and then I looked up at the ceiling before calling out to him.

"You can come out now Sasuke, I know you're there."

Mai was confused when I said this until a familiar figure opened the panel.

"You've got sharp observations," Sasuke commented before landing onto the floor without making a sound.

"But, what was I expecting from an ex-soldier from the ground forces, you have my utmost respect, ma'am."

Sasuke said to me before saluting me. I saluted back and I told him.

"At ease, Ninja, now tell us, have you figured a way for us to get home yet?"

"There is, I've found a way for us to get home."

"You have?!"

Mai said in a happy tone. Sasuke nodded his head and he explained to us.

"Since I came here, I've been doing researching ways to return to our time... recently, I was able to confirm that the wormhole opens here at fixed periods."

"Really?! then that means..."

Sasuke leaned over to us and whispered.

"I'll be concise...the next wormhole will provide our way home. According to my data, the next appearance will be in three months."

Mai smiled widely at this and she said to him.

"That's great!"

"But, I'm still unsure of its location it'll be best if you two spend these next three months here since we're in the midst of a chaotic civil war."

"Are you friggin kidding me?! You mean to tell me Mai and I have to suffer the wrath of that arrogant devil you call Oda Nobunaga for three feckin months?!"

"That's exactly what I'm saying besides, you've got your sister to protect and with your army experience, you'll have a chance of surviving in this era."

"That's exactly what worries me, I can fight and use firearms but the bad news is Mai hasn't seen nor been in a war before, she won't stand a chance."

Mai placed her hand on my shoulder and she said to me.

"Don't worry, if it does come to a fight, I know you'll protect me, Onee-chan."

I didn't know what to say after that except smile and give her a pat on the head. Sasuke smiled at us and then he told us.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that but, I should also tell you two this, take care not to get deeply involved with the people of this time."

"Deeply involved...?" Mai asked Sasuke.

"Meaning, don't fall in love."

"Love?!"

I said in a surprised tone and I laughed a little.

"Don't worry, we won't fall in love with those warlords, besides, I'm not interested in any of them especially since I haven't got the time to get one."

Mai looked at me shocked and then she frowned at me.

"Says the woman who used to do a bit flirting before joining the army."

"Yeah well that was then and this now, I've changed Mai."

"Well, that's uh...good to hear, if that were to happen, it might cloud your desire to return to the future."

"We won't fall in love with a warlord, I can assure you and also, they're all suspicious of me and my sister, thinking we might be hiding something...but, now that we can go home after three months, I feel like we can do this, right Mai?"

"Yeah!"

Mai said in a confident tone and then heard someone coming.

"Someone's coming, sorry to leave you alone again but, we'll continue another time. I will be staying with my employer in the city below. Send a smoke signal and I'll come to your aid quickly. Bye."

Sasuke said before leaving out of the window.

'Smoke signal?! Whatever happened to using a flare gun?'

I asked myself in my head and then a familiar voice spoke up.

"Sora, Mai, I'm coming in."

Mitsuhide opened the sliding doors.

"Sora, Mai, Lord Nobunaga wants to see you two in the audience hall."

"Tell that Devil King we're not going, if he wants an apology from me then he can shove right up his-"

"Sora!!" Mai shouted at me to cut off my sentence.

"Sorry about that but, she is right though Mitsuhide."

"You two are going whether you like it or not, now come on."

I frowned and growled angrily before leaving the room which also made Mitsuhide jump a little.

MAI'S POV

I sighed a little and I followed after her. We followed Mitsuhide for a while and I wasn't looking forward to meeting him again. Mitsuhide noticed the troubled look on my face and he said to me.

"What's with the look on your face?"

"I'm not looking forward to seeing him again, why is he so determined to have me?"

Sora heard this and then she placed her hand on my shoulder and told me.

"Mai, let give you a piece of advice from someone who had a few lovers in the past, guys like Oda Nobunaga think they can always get what they want but in the end, it won't happen even if that means losing their egos to beg on their hands and knees."

I giggled a little when she told me this and then Mitsuhide spoke up.

"Not all of us are that bad, besides, our lord will get what he wants."

"No, he won't not unless he has to either get past me to get to my sister or he'll get locked jaw from me," Sora spoke while holding her fist near Mitsuhide's face.

Mitushide chuckled before lowering her fist so that he was holding her hand.

"Now, now, there's no need for that violent behaviour, I'm impressed by your confident personality but, please do me a favour and lose the temper."

Mitsuhide was about to miss the back of Sora's hand but, she pinned him against the wall with her arm pressed against his neck. I was shocked by this and then Sora growled angrily.

"Remember how I said that I will give a lockjaw to anyone who tries to make a pass at me, I take it back, I'll break every single bone in that body of yours if you EVER try that again, got it?"

Sora threatened Mitsuhide who started to struggle to breathe.

"All right! I get your point!"

"Good."

Sora spoke with a smirk on her face before releasing Mitsuhide. He collapsed onto the ground while choking for air while I stood there with a shocked expression on my face.

'How scary...she really was about to kill him just now...'

I glanced at Sora's face and all I could see was that look to kill in her eyes.

'Whatever Sora witnessed on the battlefield while she was still in the army or what happened to her after Maria's death, she's changed and I can't see that kind and caring sister that I used to know anymore.'

I thought to myself as I stared at the emotionless look on Sora's face.

SORA'S POV

I glared at Mitsuhide and then he slowly stood up from the ground after getting his breath back.

"And I thought Hideyoshi was the only one with anger issues, what is your problem?"

"I've got no problems at all, I'm only trying to protect myself and my sister."

I was about to go on ahead until Mitsuhide told me.

"So you've got that look to kill as well huh?"

I stopped in my tracks and I turned to look at him with a shocked expression.

"You can fight, I've pretty much seen it myself and when you threatened me but, I know that look in your eyes, that's the same look when the War God fights, except, you don't smile about it."

"You got me, I was once part of an army but, I left that life a year ago when I lost my best friend in battle," I told him while clenching my fist tightly.

"After she died, I couldn't see myself putting my life on the line anymore, that's why I left and find some other job that I cost do without having the need to kill countless people."

I continued as I remembered the raid back in Kazakhstan and it was a bloody battle which nearly took all of our comrades' lives. Mitushide placed his hand on my shoulder and he told me.

"Well, you better get out of retirement, missy, because there will be a lot more battles that are yet to come."

"Forget it, I won't use my army experience to help someone the likes of Oda Nobunaga, I only use my abilities to protect my sister."

I told him with a frown. Mitsuhide smirked at me and he said to me.

"I think I'm beginning to see why Nobunaga has taken an interest in someone like you and your sister, the both of you are interesting all right."

I glared at Mitsuhide as he approached the audience hall. Mai gripped onto my top and I told her.

"Don't worry Mai, if he tries anything, I'll make him regret bringing us back to Azuchi."

Mai looked shocked but, she understood why I said this.

"Lord Nobunaga, Mizusaki Sora and Mai are here."

"You two kept me waiting."

Mai looked at Nobunaga nervously while I stood there with a frown on my face.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," I sarcastically told him.

"Don't just stand there, come here."

I stood my ground as I folded my arms with an emotionless look on my face and then Hideyoshi glared at me.

"Will you do as your told?!"

"Why should I?"

Suddenly, Mai got behind me and then she pushes me into the audience hall.

"Hey Mai!"

"Stop being rude and do as your told! some soldier you turned out to be!"

"All right! all right! stop pushing me!"

I shouted as we approached him and then we sat down in front of him.

"Mizusaki Mai and Sora, from now on you two will reside in this castle and serve me."

"I'm sorry, but, we've already got a job-"

Mai stopped mid-sentence when she saw that glare in his eyes but, I wasn't fazed by it.

"I already told you, you cannot deny me."

"Funny coming from the man who got his head kicked in," I spoke with a smirk on my face before Mai elbowed me.

"Ow! what was that for?!"

"That was your fault! you were the one who punched him in the stomach and throwing him over your shoulder!"

"I had to! that guy grabbed you and he asked you to rule by his side!"

"But that didn't mean you had to beat him up! what the heck is your problem with men?!"

"I don't have a problem with them! I just think they're all scumbags and they think they always get what they want from us but in the end, they don't!"

"Not all men are like that, you're too quick to judge sometimes, you do know that don't you?"

"And you tend to be so naive why don't you grow a backbone for once?!"

"Why don't you be more respectful towards some people without having to use violence?!"

3RD PERSON POV

Nobunaga and the other warlords sweatdropped when the Mizusaki sisters started bickering again. Mitsunari chuckled nervously and the Mitushide mumbled.

"Not again..."

"Do they have to argue in front of Lord Nobunaga like that?" Hideyoshi questioned quietly.

Nobunaga frowned a little and he shouted at them.

"Enough!"

Mai and Sora stopped bickering and then they looked at Nobunaga and he told them.

"As I said, you two will serve me and you will do as your told."

SORA'S POV

I laughed at Nobunaga when he told us that and then he asked me.

"What do you find so funny?"

"Do you honestly think that I'm gonna serve you? as if that'll happen!"

"For the last time, you two can't deny me."

"I'm afraid we already did, especially after I beat the crap out of you."

Nobunaga glared at me when I told him this and then Mai said to me.

"Sora! stop it! you're making things worse! just do as you're told for once!"

I sweatdropped a little when Mai shouted at me like that. 

"But, how are we supposed to serve you?"

Nobunaga grabbed Mai's wrist and he told her.

"However, you like."

"Huh?"

I grabbed Nobunaga's wrist and I gripped onto it tightly while I glared and frowned at him.

"Keep your grabby hands OFF MY SISTER!!"

I twisted Nobunaga's wrist and he grunted in pain. Hideyoshi frowned and he shouted.

"Hey! leave our Lord alone!"

He was about to draw his sword but, I released Nobunaga's hand in time and I dashed towards Hideyoshi and I drew his sword in time. I grabbed Hideyoshi's wrist, pinned it behind his back and I held his sword near his neck.

"What the hell?"

"Don't push me, monkey, I am in an extremely foul mood right now."

The other warlords were shocked when they how fast I moved just now. Nobunaga was shocked at first but then he smirked afterwards.

"Well, that's interesting, I wasn't expecting one of my lucky charms to be a fighter."

"Shut up!!" I yelled angrily which silenced Nobunaga.

"Lord Nobunaga! do something! she's crazy!"

"I'm not crazy, I'm an ex-soldier from the army and if I were you, I'd be careful about my next move," I told Hideyoshi before releasing his wrist.

Hideyoshi rubbed his wrist and then he glared at me.

"You're gonna pay for that."

"You can deal with me later, right now..."

I glanced at the sliding doors and I threw Hideyoshi's sword swords the sliding doors and the blade went through the paper.

"We've got some uninvited company."

I commented after the warlords looked at me confused. The sliding doors opened revealing a lot of rouge warriors. One of the ronin was lying dead on the ground which was the one that I stabbed earlier and then the ronin glared at Nobunaga.

"There he is!"

"Get the devil King's head!!"

They shouted before charging into the audience hall with their weapons ready. I stood at a fighting stance and I thought to myself.

'Well, this is one hell of a start to our new life in the Sengoku.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 885 19
Naruto x Reader and slight Various x Reader Two years after the war, (Y/n) had grown slightly popular and well-known among the nations, but she wasn'...
102K 2.2K 31
This is a sequel from I'm Different (Sasuke X Reader) It's been two years since Sasuke, taking Y/N with him after rescuing her from the bandits. So...
35.2K 1K 55
YN was a normal girl. Both parents alive, a younger brother who loved her and no demons harassing their village. Still she decides to become a demon...
45K 1.2K 30
This was a request and I can only hope the person who requested this story enjoys it. -------- You ended up getting married and having your own famil...