Cowgirl Up Three ✔️

Από PalominoDreamtime

COMPLETE ✅ Bailey's epic journey continues. Can she trust Blayze? Can she trust her own heart? Can she get ba... Περισσότερα

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
I Apologise! Please Don't Hate Me!!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Zzzzzzzzz
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapfer Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Reader's, Help Me!
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Hey Everyome 👋👋👋
‼️ I need your help!!! ‼️
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
😭💔
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Hey Beautiful People!!
Chapter Seventy
EPILOGUE
Book Four!!

Chapter Sixty Two

804 30 20
Από PalominoDreamtime

Thank you so much for the Votes on Chapter Sixty One 😍💚💙💜
And THANK YOU May_LH , Giggles_s and @cherryshop for your comments 😍💚💙💜

As most of my follower's know, I got quite ill 😞😥😭😩 so I'm sorry for the wait, but I had to focus on getting better 😃 I hope you enjoy!

Slowly, everything calmed down after Blayze's extravagant version of stating his vow's.
My nerves were now twenty times as high as they'd ever been.
How the hell was my sappy little speech ever going to measure up to the fact he'd sung his vow's in front of everybody?!
But it wasn't like I could put my tail between my legs and hide.
My vow's was the next part of the ceremony!
"Are you ready, Bailey?"
Pastor Michaelson asked me, away from the microphone.
I glanced at Blayze, then back to the Pastor and sucked in a deep breath.
"As I'll ever be."
More than one person around me laughed!
Because I'd copied the answer that Blayze gave the Pastor only five minutes ago.
Pastor Michaelson chuckled.
I turned back to Blayze to find him smiling and shaking his head, his blue-green eyes twinkling in the afternoon sunlight.
This was it.
Breathing in deeply, I squared my shoulders.
You can do this.
I mentally encouraged myself.
Forget about everybody that's watching and just tell your story.
Codie's not so helpful advice of telling me to picture the audience naked popped into my mind and I shook my head.
I think I'd rather just pretend that nobody else was here and it was just Blayze and I.
"I'm not sure how I'm supposed to measure up to Blayze's performance."
I admitted aloud.
Soft laughter from the guests watching us reached my ear's.
My heart stuttered inside my chest.
My next breath hitched.
I looked into Blayze's beautiful eyes and as I'd done so many times in my life so far, tried to draw some courage from his strong presence.
"But he's been the leader since I met him, so it's not exactly surprising that he's doing it again anyway."
I admitted.
Blayze rolled his eyes and shook his head.
"No telling lies in the presence of a Man Of God."
He chastised teasingly, hooking a thumb towards Pastor Michaelson.
Nearly every member of our Bridal Party, plus the onlooking guests laughed!
It was the ice breaker I'd needed and I found myself giggling, the tension in my shoulders lessening significantly.
Inhaling deeply, I squared my shoulders.
"Blayze... when you came home from America... my world was thrown into the tumble dryer."
I declared.
"But over time, the puzzle pieces slotted together in the most beautiful and perfect way that I could have ever hoped for, or dreamed that they might."
The familiar burning touched the back's of my eyes, but I blinked against the feeling, determined to last a little bit longer before I started crying.
I was far from finished talking.
"You're my sun to a big blue sky. My rainfall to a drought stricken land."
My throat tightened and I swallowed hard while feeling the prickling of tear's around the edges of my eyes.
"My warm hug in front of a cosy fireplace on a long Winter night... and my best night's sleep."
My voice cracked and I cleared my throat while clenching my fists against my suddenly sweaty palms.
"You drive me crazy when you're the only one willing to call me out on my crap... But you're the only Man who's water logged towel I'll ever willingly peel off a wet bathroom floor."
I felt myself smiling regardless of my lightly tear dotted vision and extremely thick throat.
Laughter from the Bridal Party and guests reached my ear's, but my focus was the Man standing in front of me, his focus seemingly solely on me.
"We've both already nearly lost each other, not of bad decisions or choice, but through the good and the bad, I wouldn't change any of it."
I wanted to wipe at my tear blurry eyes, but I knew I couldn't because I'd destroy my makeup.
Aunty Bridey's warning that I'd have to just let the tear's roll rang loud in my head.
"Not even the fact that you decided to leave me hanging by pretending for weeks that you'd been too drunk to remember our first kiss."
I laughed with the Bridal Party and the guests.
"The skeleton's of the past and the unforeseen challenges of the future no longer frighten me, because as a Team, I know we can and will conquer anything that dares to step into our way. In sickness and in health, through the good times and the bad, I promise to love and support you. To be your hand to hold when you're needing comfort, your ear to listen when you're needing somewhere to vent, the shoulder for you to lean on when you're needing a break and the safe place to bear your heart, because we all need that."
I couldn't stop the tear's now even if I'd wanted to.
"In summary... in this life and the next... I love you. Unconditionally."
I croaked, my throat feeling like sand paper.

Kylie

My tear's were flowing at full force by the time Bailey finished with her vow's.
Instinct had me going to wipe at my eyes, but I remembered last second that it would destroy my makeup.
So I settled for fanning my hands at my sides and blinking rapidly.
"That was so s-sweet!"
Hayley croaked, her voice thick with tear's.
Sweet indeed.
And beautiful.
So Bailey.
Pastor Michaelson stepped forward and cleared his throat, claiming everybody's attention.
"Now that we've had a few moments to take in the endearing vow's... it's time we move along to the exchange of ring's."
He declared.
My heart stuttered inside my chest.
The vow's were said.
Blayze and Bailey would now exchange ring's.
My Baby Girl was really getting Married.
This was happening.
"Zuke."
Bailey called upon her Dog, clicking her finger's at her left side.
With the little blue jewellery bag still tied around his neck, the Dog jogged obediently to his favourite Girl's side and sat down.
Azlan and Zeus crowded in too, refusing to be left out and I couldn't help but smile at the three Dog's.
Bailey leaned down and untied the pretty little bag from Zuke's collar, then gave his head a pat before straightening and handing the jewellery bag to Pastor Michaelson.
The Pastor's smile was almost amused as he accepted the bag.
He opened the drawstring and looked inside the little bag before lifting his head.
"Dog's as ring bearer's!"
Pastor Michaelson declared, his eyes twinkling.
"I have to say it's another first for me!"
A chorus of 'awes' sounded from the onlooking guests.
"Are we ready?"
Pastor Michaelson asked Bailey and Blayze, looking questioningly between the couple.
They both nodded quickly.
Pastor Michaelson tipped the small bag's contents — presumably the ring's — onto his outstretched palm.
He extended his palm holding the glittering rings towards Blayze.
Blayze plucked one of the ring's from the Pastor's hand and turned his full focus back to Bailey.
Bailey, as rehearsed, extended her left hand and Blayze gently took a hold of it without breaking their eye contact.
"Bailey, I choose you to be my Wife this day and forevermore."
He declared, then slipped the ring onto her finger.
I could not wait to check out the ring's that they'd chosen!
Bailey took the remaining ring from Pastor Michaelson's Palm and turned her focus back to Blayze.
"Blayze, I choose you to be my Husband this day and forevermore."
She recited, a slight emotional tremor in her tone.
Like only my Daughter would manage, She fumbled to get the ring onto Blayze's finger and his smile grew.
By the time She finally succeeded, my Baby Girl was laughing!
Blayze and Bailey held each other's hand's and looked expectantly to Pastor Michaelson.

Blayze

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce Blayze Riley and Bailey Harley Husband and Wife!"
Pastor Michaelson announced, voice ringing out to be heard by the furthest away members of the guests.
I released a breath that I'd barely realised I'd been holding onto.
The vow's and the exchange of ring's were done.
We'd seal the deal with a kiss in front of everybody and then we'd be Married.
I'd be Married.
Until I understood I loved Bailey, I'd never thought in a million year's that I'd ever be Married.
But the beautiful specimen of a Woman standing a mere two feet in front of me, was well and truly worth it, even while she stood there with tear's glistening in her eyes and rolling down her cheek's.
"Blayze... you may kiss the Bride!"
Pastor Michaelson announced.
It would be the first and last time I'd ever let anybody other than Bailey tell me if or when I was allowed to kiss her.
I used our linked hands to pull her towards me and leaned down to tell her something for her ear's only.
"You're stuck with me now, Wifey."
I whispered into her ear.
She slipped her hand's out of mine and lifted them to link them around the back of my neck.
"I want nothing more than to be stuck with you for the rest of my life."
She whispered back, her voice thick with emotion.
The fact that I'd gone over 24 hour's not being able to see, touch or kiss her leaving me feeling like a dehydrated man in the desert, I tilted my head and claimed her mouth.
Applause from everybody gathered to witness and support us erupted around us, but my focus was only for my Wife.
I was for damn sure going to make our first kiss as Husband and Wife one that we'd always remember.

Bailey

Blayze's lips were no longer on mine, yet I could taste our kiss like it was still going.
But it was time to move towards the next part of the ceremony.
We stood facing the guests, my finger's of my right hand linked through his left hand's ones.
It was so weird to feel the hard, cool band of the ring suddenly on his second to last finger, pressing into my own finger's.
I was sure it wouldn't take too long to get used to it though.
"Guests and Witnesses of Blayze and Bailey's Union, I now ask you all to stand for the new Mister and Missus Riley to lead the way back down the aisle."
Pastor Michaelson urged the crowd.
The Guests looked like a sea as everybody who'd been seated rose to their feet.
It was official.
I was now Mrs. Bailey Grace Riley.
After our Honeymoon I'd have to worry about changing my name for my official documents and my mail.
Pastor Michaelson gesrured for Blayze and I to leave the Altar first.
Blayze gave my hand a squeeze and I nodded, more than ready to proceed to the next stage of our Wedding.
He stepped down from the Altar and then helped me to get down.
As we started down the aisle, rice rained down on us and I ducked my head, falling into laughter.
Maybe we should've actually practiced having rice thrown on us!
"Okay this part's fucked."
Blayze grumbled, also with his head ducked to try to avoid having rice land in his eyes.
"I'm s-sure we'll s-survive!"
I replied, struggling to get my words out through my laughter.
Guests tried to call out words that sounded like 'congratulations', but I couldn't distinguish one person's voice from another when there was so much noise around me.
I just tried to smile at as many people that I could as I passed them.

Before I knew it we were past the cheering and rice throwing guests.
Unlike in our rehearsals, Blayze didn't stop at the end of the aisle.
He pulled me further away from the noise of the guests and the band playing our recessional song.
It was then that I realised he was headed for the Ute.
"We're running away?"
I asked, not bothering to even try and hide my amusement now that we were away from everybody's watchful eyes.
"Yup!"
He nodded.
"But mostly because apparently we're supposed to be moving off for Bridal Party photos!"
He winked.
Smiling, I shook my head.
At the passenger side door of the apparently recently washed and polished F550, Blayze spun me around to plant a kiss on my lips and then he pulled back and opened the car's door for me.
"I get shotgun?"
I asked, admittedly surprised.
I was pretty sure we were supposed to be fitting Jax, Uncle Lukas, Keegan, Codie, Joel and Heath into this car as well.
And Mum and the Bridesmaids!
"Of course you do."
He answered, his smile one of the largest I'd ever witnessed on him.
"You're the Wifey now!"
I pushed his shoulder.
"Call me your Wife all you want, but quit with the Wifey bit please because it's creepy!"
Laughing, he slipped his hands around my waist and lifted me off my feet to set me onto the passenger seat.
Yep.
I was definitely still loving his muscles!
"Give me a hug!"
I tore my eyes off my Husband's handsome, grinning face to find my Mum literally running towards the Ute.
My Mother, Best Friend and Maid Of Honour...
Hot tear's immediately filled my eyes.
Mum threw her arm's around Blayze and squeezed him tight and then She let go of him and rushed at me.
"Hi!"
I greeted her, leaning out of the car to hug her, my throat tightening up on me all over again.
"Congratulations Baby!"
She croaked, tear's filling her eyes as she cupped my face between her gentle hands.
"Thank you."
I whispered, my vision slightly blurred from tear's.
Mum released my face and wrapped her arm's tightly around me.

Jax skipped shaking Blayze's hand and instead went straight to giving him a fierce hug.
Uncle Lukas and Aunty Bridey arrived just as Mum was stepping back from me, blinking fiercely against her own tear filled eyes.
Aunty Bridey let go of Uncle Lukas' hand and ran towards the Ute, Mum and I.
It didn't take a genius to figure out that She too wanted a hug.
I hopped down from my seat and stepped forward to meet my Aunt, wrapping my arms around her at the same time as She pulled me into her embrace.
She kissed my cheek and I could hear her tear's in her shaky breath.
"Oh honey that was fucking beautiful!"
She informed me, her voice cracking as she squeezed me, nearly bending my ribs.
"Thank you for being up there with us!"
I replied, my own voice just as emotionally strained.
"You all need to stop with these god damn tear's because the only other fucking Wedding I've had tear's in was my bloody own!"
Uncle Lukas' fake gruff tone had Aunty Bridey and I breaking away from each other and both going to wipe at our faces but remembering last second that we couldn't touch them without ruining our makeup and both laughing as we instead wiped our hands against the skirts of our dresses.
"C'mere Princess."
My Uncle opened his suit jacket clad arms to me.
I wanted so badly to wipe at my tear's, but settled for stepping into my favourite Uncle's embrace.
"What about Blayze's hug?"
I squeaked, my throat remaining tight.
"Already done."
Uncle Lukas answered, wrapping his arms around my back.
"And don't worry. Both of us definitely got a cracked rib!"
He boasted.
Laughing, I rested my forehead against my Uncle's solid chest and hugged him tight.
"So this is where the party's at now eh?"
Blinking against my happy tear's, I pulled away from Uncle Lukas to find that Keegan and Hayley were the next to arrive.
My Best Friend since our Baby day's let go of Keegan's hand and ran towards me, tear's streaming down her tanned cheeks.
"Hi!"
I squeaked, catching her as she threw herself into me.
"That was the sweetest, most adorable thing I've ever been a part of in my entire life!"
Hayley informed me, her voice strained by thick emotion as she held onto me with seemingly all her might.
"Thank you for being up there with us!"
I replied, hugging her back tight, a fresh supply of tear's rolling down my cheeks.

Blayze

I was low key shaking.
But I was pretty certain that was because the most intense part of the day was completed.
It was like the adrenaline was starting to wear off.
I got through my vow's.
Bailey made it through her's too, successfully making me lose the battle of holding the idiot tear's in my eyes.
The ring was on my finger.
Her's was on her's.
We were Married.
Keegan grinned at me and clapped me on the shoulder.
And of course he picked the shoulder I'd screwed many year's previously in a Bronc Riding fall and I nearly buckled under his congratulatory grasp.
I gave him a return slap on the back.
"Thanks for that speech slash reading mate."
I thanked him.
"Ya did good."
Keegan shook his head, his hand still resting on my shoulder.
"Blayze... you're Married!"
He stated.
"I am?!"
I pretended to be surprised.
"Was that-?"
I looked back towards the direction of where we could still hear Jax's band playing and the guests trying to be heard over each other as they no doubt gossiped about what they'd just witnessed.
Then I looked down at the stupidly expensive suit that I was wearing and to the shiny ring that now called the second to last finger on my left hand home, before I looked back to Keegan's grinning face.
Laughing, I pushed my Best Friend's shoulder.
He pulled me into a firm hug, laughing as well and I hugged him back tight.
These are the kind's of moments where it's okay for a bloke to hug his mates.
I looked over to where Bailey was standing, her white smile massive even though tear's filled her eyes and the sun shining off her blonde hair.
She was fucking perfect.
"And just look at her."
I all but whispered.
"My Wife..."
It felt so strange to say that word.
"Don't say look at my Wife too fucken loudly Bro!"
Codie teased, grinning as he joined us.
Smiling, I shook my head.
Keegan stepped back and Codie took his place to hug me and give me a strong slap on my back.
If it wasn't for the Armani suit jacket, it would've stung.
"You're one lucky bastard."
Codie informed me, completely serious for once.
Don't I know it.
"Congrats Bro!"
I turned my head to find that Joel had arrived, walking towards us with his right hand extended.
Codie gave my back another slap and stepped out of the way to give Joel his turn.
"Cheers Mate!"
Grinning, I grasped his hand.
Laughing, Joel shook his head then pulled me into a hug.
We were just waiting on Heath and then we'd be off to get fifty thousand photos taken.

Bailey

Heath opened his arms to me, smiling.
"Welcome to the Family officially, Little Sister!"
He declared.
Giggling, I shook my head and stepped forward to hug him tight.
"It sounds creepy when you say I'm your Sister."
I informed him, squeezing him tight.
"Coz Blayze is your Brother!"
Laughing, he hugged me back tight.
"Well Sister In Law sounds dumb! You're much more important than that!"
"I always knew that you were a special part of my life."
I all but whispered.
Right from when he'd stepped down from Blayze's Ute a little over two year's ago, I'd felt a connection with Heath.
Nothing romantic.
Ever.
He was just always like a Best Friend.
Or a closer to my age Brother that I didn't actually have, because my Sibling's were so much younger than me.
"Always?"
Blayze's Brother teased.
"I only met you a little over two years ago!"
Pulling back from the hug, I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Well since then, then Mister Smarty Pants!"
Laughing, Heath shook his head.
"Did you say congratulations to Blayze?"
I asked, glancing towards where my Husband was standing with Jax, Uncle Lukas, Keegan, Codie and Joel before turning back to Heath.
He rolled his eyes dramatically, but his grin gave away that he was amused rather than annoyed.
"You really are the bossy Sister!"
He declared.
It was my turn to shake my head.
Heath nodded.
"I already told him that if he breaks your heart he's got Me to answer to."
Poor Heath...
Blayze would probably be more worried if the threat came from Uncle Lukas or maybe even Keegan or Codie.
I couldn't help but laugh!
"And I'm sure he's shaking in his boots..."
I pretended to agree.
Heath's blue eyes widened.
"He is! I've got a Gun remember!"
I dissolved into laughter, my knee's suddenly feeling unsteady.
You could definitely rely on Heath Riley to put a lighthearted spin onto thing's.
And that was just one more reason why I adored him.
"Alright, I need to see this ring!"
Mum interrupted us, rushing up to my side.
Grinning, I offered her my left hand.
She gently grasped my hand and lifted it to get a closer look at the new jewellery adorning my ring finger.
"Oh Baby..."
She breathed, her green eyes filling with a fresh round of tear's.
"That's so beautiful..."
She croaked!
Aunty Bridey and the rest of the Bridesmaids crowded forward to get a look at my hand as well.
My grin stretched so wide that my cheeks actually low key ached.
"Thanks! Check out Blayze's too! I love his choice, but I'm admittedly pretty surprised by it! I so thought He'd be the low key ring kind..."
A disbelieving snort came from over my shoulder and Heath's laughter answered it.
While Mum still held my hand, the rest of the Girl's leaning in to inspect my ring, I looked over my shoulder to find Keegan standing beside Heath.
Keegan was the snorter?
"Something amusing?"
I asked the pair, raising my brow's.
Blayze's Best Friend and Little Brother exchanged a glance.
"Well?"
I prompted, tempted to take my hand back from the Girl's and knock the two knuckle heads' noggin's together.
A smile pulling at his lips, Keegan rolled his eyes.
"You're Blayze's favourite fucking person, Bails. Of course he chose something that can't be missed."
Around me, my Mum and Bridesmaids cooed.
Heath nodded his agreement.
My silly little heart stuttered in my chest.
"Well... not to be the Debby Downer... but we really need to get started with the photos."
Mum announced.
Photos.
Yes.
The guests would head back to the homestead where the Reception would take place and the Bridal Party, Blayze and I would pose for a bunch of photos before heading in to join everybody else.

It turned out we didn't have to all try to cram into Blayze's Ute, because Codie's also washed and shiny Land Cruiser had been parked up and waiting as well.
Blayze, Jax, Mum, Uncle Lukas, Aunty Bridey, Heath, Joel and I had piled into Blayze's Ute and Codie, Noah, Keegan, Hayley, Kristen and Yvette had squished into Codie's car.
The withering glare that Uncle Lukas sent Aunty Bridey upon meeting Stuart Pedro had Mum, Aunty Bridey and I nearly rolling on the grass in fit's of uncontrollable laughter!
Everybody else just stared at us like they believed we'd finally gone and lost our minds.
Clearing my throat, I tried to sober up.
It was time to get these pictures taken!
"First, I'd like just Blayze and Bailey."
Stuart informed us, gesturing with a flicker of his camera free hand for Blayze and I to split from the rest of the Bridal Party.
Biting gently into my bottom lip, I moved away from everybody else.
"Actually! Blayze, I'd like you to hang back for a moment!"
Stuart declared, literally bouncing on the toes of his shiny, expensive looking leather slip on shoes.
Me all on my own?
I felt my eyes widen!
"The Gold Horse is yours?"
Stuart asked me, falling into step with me as we moved away from everybody else.
"Yeah."
I nodded, a smile automatically pulling at my lips.
"I'd like a few pictures of you with him and then you and your Ring Bearer Dog."
Stuart explained, his hazel eyes sparkling in the sunshine.
"And then you and both the Horse and the Dog, so long as they won't try to kill each other!"
He laughed!
I shook my head.
"They'll be happy to do whatever they're asked to."
"Great!"
Stuart grinned!
"I just love Wedding photos! And it's even more fun when a Couple's Kid's and/or beloved Animal's get to be involved!"
I skidded to a stop.
"Blayze and I have three Babies!"
I informed him.
Stuart nodded vigorously.
"Bridey told me. Apparently somebody will bring them out for photos with you and Blayze shortly!"
He grinned.
Phew.
Wouldn't want to not have Luka, Brodie and Dale in any of these photos.

Stuart took several pictures of me with nothing but our beautiful, finally green tinged landscape.
Then he requested Phoenix and Troy lead him over.
Phoenix behaved perfectly, as did Zuke for their individual photos with me and then a few where they were both in at the same time.
Each of my fur Kid's even gave me an unrequested kiss for the photo shoot!
Blayze then had his singular shots taken and then a few with Azlan and Zeus.
Then he had some with just Jackaroo, then only him and Rowan and then just him and River and finally just him and Aviator.
Then Stuart requested for all four Horses to have a few photos with Blayze at the same time.
Then Azlan and Zeus joined the mix.
I already couldn't wait to see the photos, though I knew it would probably be at least a few week's before we'd be able to get them.
It was then Blayze and I's turn to pose together with just the landscape.
And Stuart told us to kiss too, while he snapped shot after shot!
Then we crouched down while Zuke, Azlan and Zeus joined us.
After that the Dog's were removed and the five Horses lined up behind us while we grinned at the camera, holding hands.
Then the Dog's returned to join us and the Horses.
And finally my Grandparent's brought Luka, Brodie and Dale out to join us for pictures!
I posed with just Luka.
Then just the Twin's and I.
Finally Luka, the Twin's and I had a series of pictures snapped!
Then Blayze and just Luka had their shots taken.
After that was just Blayze and Brodie and Dale, while I cuddled Luka out of view of the camera.
Then Blayze and all three of our precious Babies had a bunch of photos taken.
A whole new round of happy tear's filled my eyes as I watched their photos be snapped.
Perfection.
Then Stuart requested Blayze, myself and Luka, with Luka propped up between Blayze and I.
And then Mum cuddled and tried to occupy Luka while Blayze and I had a few photos snapped of us together with him holding Brodie and me cuddling Dale.
Then all five of us posed together while Stuart's camera flashed over and over again.
Luka screamed when Grandpa buckled him back into his car seat to be taken back to the Homestead, my eldest Baby's heartache stabbing at my own heart.
As much as I knew he'd get over it, I wanted badly to go and console him.
He hates being with Blayze and I, then being dragged away.
"I'll give them each a bottle."
Grandma promised me, giving my hand a squeeze.
"And hopefully Luka will join his Brother's in having a nap while you all finish up with your photos."
I kissed her cheek.
"Thanks Grandma. I owe you."
She scowled.
"You do not!"
I did...
But I'd worry about how to repay her later.

Kylie

Jax and I, being the Best Man and Maid Of Honour, were requested next for photos.
The plan was for Jax and I to pose for a few pictures and then we would have some more taken with Bailey and Blayze.
"How're you doing?"
Jax asked me as he linked the fingers of his left hand through those of my right one.
I didn't have to ask to know he wasn't questioning me about my emotions regarding my first born Daughter getting Married.
"I'm doing great."
I assured him, giving his hand a squeeze.
The truth was... I'd have to get something to eat pretty soon.
I'd had nothing since breakfast, getting ready for the Wedding taking up practically all of my focus.
I could definitely feel my belly starting to want something.
And I had four growing Babies needing nourishment!
But I didn't need to tell Jax that just yet.
He's paranoid about my sleep and my food and drink intake.
Four pregnancies taught me a fairly long time ago that while I definitely do need to look after myself during gestation, the Babies are a lot stronger than people who've never closely experienced a pregnancy usually believe.
But this is all new to Jax.
"I'm watching you."
He warned, eyeing me in the way that I by now knew meant he was making sure I got the message.
James acted like nothing had changed when I got pregnant with Bailey all those year's ago.
Paul had flipped between attentive and only focused on his work so much throughout Izac and Jace's pregnancy and then even Hazel and Lily's pregnancies too — really it should have been a hint to his suckiness as a family man.
Jax is already 100 times the man that either James or Paul ever had been.
"Promise you won't freak out?"
I asked, shooting him a sideways glance.
He stopped walking, effectively making me stop too and turned to face me.
Breathing deeply, I turned to face him too.
"What is it?"
He asked, a slight frown marring his brow.
Mentally I rolled my eyes.
Physically, I slipped a smile into place and squeezed his hand reassuringly.
"I'm fine."
I promised.
"But... I admittedly haven't had a chance to eat since breakfast so-"
He used his free hand to get something out of his pocket and I stared at him in bewilderment.
He has food in his-?
Nope.
He was now holding his phone.
"You're hungry?"
He asked, his eyes locked on mine.
"I can wait 'till we're done here, it's no big deal."
I reasoned.
"I just promised you I'd not keep anything from you, remember?"
"Breakfast was hours ago. You need to eat something!"
He insisted.
I rolled my eyes.
And here I'd thought my Harley gene was stubborn...
"As soon as the photos are done, I'll find something before the Reception."
I promised.
He looked down to his phone and tapped at the screen, then lifted it to his ear.
I frowned.
"Jax?"
Who the heck was he calling?
What was he calling them for?
Even if he, being a Nationally renowned Musician, could talk somebody into bringing out some Take Away, we'd be through with the photo shoot by the time the food got out here.
"Rocco."
Jax greeted.
I could faintly hear a voice answer him, but had no hopes of hearing the words spoken.
"I need you to ask Grace for a snack for Kylie and then I need you to bring it out here."
Jax said into the phone.
I felt my eyes widen.
"Jax!"
I hissed.
What the hell?!
He couldn't go ordering his Best Friend/Bandmate to bring me food!
"Thanks."
Ignoring me, he pulled the phone from his ear, then slipped the device back into his suit pants pocket.
"What the hell?!"
I hissed.
"Let's get out photos done."
He told me.
"Rocco will probably be here by the time our's are done."
"You seriously just asked him to bring me food?!"
I demanded.
He frowned.
"You're hungry and you have to eat. Of course I did."
Oh my god...
I closed my eyes.
Breathe in...
Breathe out...
"Kylie?"
Jax all but whispered.
I slowly opened my eyes to find him watching my face.
"I love you."
He reminded me.
God damn it...
My heart softened significantly.
I squeezed his hand.
"I love you too."
"Any time you're ready!"
Blayze called.
Shit.
We're meant to be getting our photos taken!
"C'mon."
I turned to lead the way over to where Stuart was waiting.

Bridey

I sidled up beside my Husband and linked my left arm through his suit jacket sleeve clad right one and rested my head against his shoulder while we watched Kylie and Jax pose with Blayze and Bailey for the Bride and Groom and Best Man and Maid Of Honour photos.
"Exactly how shirty with me are you?"
I murmured, trying not to be overheard by the other Bridesmaids and Groomsmen.
"I'm not mad at you."
Lukas grumbled, his jaw noticeably tight.
Yeah right.
I've known him for 14 year's and we've been Married for 12 of them.
I'm pretty sure we know each other inside out by now.
"You know I love you."
I murmured, releasing his arm to slide my left arm around his back.
He pulled his gaze off the photos being taken and turned his head to look down at me.
His frown told me that he didn't find me amusing.
It was time to pull out the big gun's...
In even our earliest days of being Married. I'd made sure to have a decent assortment of sexy lingerie, including sexy little outfits, because I'd learnt early in our relationship that although Lukas has great stamina, with the long and stressful days he often worked back then and even now, it was super easy to fall into a rut of a next to non existent sex life.
Surprising Luk with a naughty little outfit or set of lingerie at least ensured I'd get some undivided attention from him before his head hit the pillow at 10PM and his alarm went off again at latest 5AM.
I opened my mouth.
Lukas lifted his hand and gently pressed a finger against my lips to silence me.
I frowned.
"I know what you're gonna say and it's not gonna work. You deliberately made me jealous when the bloke wants to get in my pants more than he does yours!"
He hissed.
I couldn't help but giggle!
"But you have to admit that it's funny!"
I insisted.
He scowled.
"No it's not!"
I rolled my eyes.
"C'mon Luk!"
He couldn't seriously give me the cold shoulder over this...
He turned back to watch Stu instructing Blayze, Bailey, Jax and Kylie into position.
I sighed.
"Are we seriously doing this?"
I whispered.
"I'm not doing anything."
Lukas grumbled.
Great.
"I'm sorry!"
I whispered, giving him a squeeze.
"I heard you the first time."
He answered.
"C'mon Brides!"
I looked over to see Stu flailing his arm to get my attention.
Shooting Lukas a glance, I squared my shoulder's and stepped forward.
"Bring that handsome Man of yours too!"
Stu sang, grinning widely.
I paused and turned around, waiting for Lukas to catch up with me.
He grasped my hand and we made our way over to Blayze, Bailey, Jax, Kylie and Stu.

Hayley

Lukas and Bridey were having their photos taken.
Then they'd be having photos with Blayze and Bailey.
After that it would either be Keegan and I, Codie and Noah, Joel and Kristen or Heath and Yvette.
I could still hardly believe my Baby Sister was one of Bailey's Bridesmaids with me!
She definitely looked older than her true year's, in the purple dress and with her makeup and hair professionally done.
It was easy to be jealous of Yvette.
As long as she didn't get sidetracked by life in the next few year's, she'd no doubt be off strutting herself on runways the world over by the time she left High School.
I moved closer to Keegan's side.
"Is it warm out here, or is it just me?"
I asked, resting the side of my head against his suit jacket covered arm.
"It's May..."
He answered, looking down at me with a raised brow.
I know what the god damn Month is!
I closed my eyes.
"You okay?"
Keegan asked.
I peeled my eyes open to find he was indeed frowning.
"Tired."
I muttered.
"Guess all the heightened emotion's from the Ceremony have caught up to me..."
That had to be it, because our darling Daughter was more often than not sleeping right through the night these days!
Keegan shook his head.
"I still can't believe Blayze sang his vow's!"
I felt my eyes widen.
"I know right! Who would've thought?"
He shot me a smile.
"Well, it doesn't exactly surprise me that he wanted to make it a moment that will never be forgotten."
Yep.
Riverston would be talking about this Wedding for year's to come!
"Hayley! Keegan!"
I looked towards the sound of Bailey's voice and found her gesturing us over.
"Guess we're next."
Keegan mused.
I peeled myself off his side and mentally urged myself to wake the hell up.
Wouldn't want to look like I was falling asleep in our photos...
Keegan offered me his right hand.
Smiling, I slipped my hand into his.
It was so good to have him home.
It really sucked having him away for two week's at a time, with only Facebook phone calls as our way to talk to each other when he wasn't on shift.
Hopefully it wouldn't take much longer before the state would recover from the Drought and Keegan could quit the mines and just some home.
We headed over to join Blayze, Bailey, Jax, Kylie, Lukas, Bridey and the camera man.

Noah

"Wake up."
Codie's teasing voice reached my ear and I felt my pillow wobble.
"Fivemoreminutes."
I protested.
Wait!
I snapped my eyes open to find that we were outside, in one of the outlying paddock's of Bailey's family's Farm.
Codie and I were sitting on the lowered tailgate of Blayze's monstrous Ute.
Shit.
"You okay?"
Blinking against the lingering fatigue, I turned my head to the left to look at Codie's face.
"Did I seriously fall asleep?"
I whispered, shooting a glance towards Joel and Kristen and Heath and Yvette.
Codie nodded.
"Apparently."
Shit.
"You do have a pretty decent excuse though!"
Blue eyes twinkling, he nodded pointedly towards my stomach.
Yes.
While I'd been pregnant with Knox, I'd been sick for the majority of his time in my belly.
But I'd not found myself sleeping any more than usual up until about month eight.
So far, with this pregnancy, the morning sickness more or less stopped once I'd actually acknowledged my symptoms and found out I was indeed pregnant again.
But I'll happily nap two to three times a day and sleep through the night!
"But I need to know if you're okay?"
Codie raised a questioning brow at me.
I licked my lips and swallowed.
"I could do with a drink..."
I murmured.
"Heath!"
Codie twisted to get his attention.
I scowled and elbowed his side.
"You are not asking Heath to run around after me!"
He could get me a drink out of the fridge I knew was in the back of our four wheel drive, or I'd bloody go and get one for myself.
Heath made his way towards us, hands stuffed into his suit pants pockets.
"Actually I was just gonna ask him to make sure you don't do something stupid like fall off the tailgate while I go to our car."
Codie replied.
"But him fetchin' the drink sounds better!"
He grinned.
I shot him a glare, then offered Heath an apologetic smile.
"What's up?"
Blayze's Little Brother asked, glancing from Codie, to me; then back to Codie.
I placed my hands on the tailgate and shifted forward, preparing to slip down to the ground.
Heath's got enough going on in his life without Codie bossing him about!
"Hold it!"
Codie scolded me, placing a hand on my lower back.
"Wait there and I'll go grab ya a drink."
He muttered.
I smiled and nodded.
Fatherhood sure had created a softer side to Codie Bentley.
And I admittedly loved it!
He'd always treated me well.
But unless I'd been sick, or struggling through my monthlies, he wouldn't just wait on me hand and foot.
If I was sitting on the couch and merely felt too lazy to get up and go to the kitchen and asked him to do it for me, his retort would be something along the lines of 'are both your legs broken?'.
Through my pregnancy with Knox and now with this one too, he was very proactive about trying to make my everyday life easier for me.
Codie jumped down to the grass covered ground.
"Can you just keep an eye on her?"
He asked Heath, jerking his head in my direction.
"I'm fine!"
I insisted, rolling my eyes.
Codie shot me a withering glance before turning on his heel and heading for our car.

Yvette Jackson

Kristen was nice and Joel seemed nice too, but I didn't know either of them well enough to find anything to talk with them about.
Glancing towards where the photos were being taken, the rest of the group was clearly still very busy.
I looked towards Blayze's Ute, where Heath went when Codie called him over.
Noah and now Heath we're sitting on the lowered tailgate.
Lacing my finger's together in front of myself, I made my way over to the Ute so I wasn't just standing idly by on my own.
"Hey Vetty!"
Noah greeted me with a smile.
"Hey."
I replied.
I'd known both Bailey and Noah for literally all my life.
My Sister was super lucky, having lifelong Best Friends.
The only person that I was closest to, other than my Family, no longer went to my School because last year her Family moved to Queensland.
Facebook and phones is Laylah and I's friendship now.
"Here ya go."
Codie held a bottle of Coke out to Noah on his return.
"Thanks Babe!"
She shot him a smile as she took the drink.
I tried not to gag.
Keegan and my Sister are all about that 'Babe' stuff these days and it makes me want to be sick.
"So, Boy or Girl this time?"
Heath asked, his blue eyes sparkling as he looked between Noah and Codie.
Huh?
"Boy!"
Codie stated, folding his arms across his chest.
Noah rolled her eyes and placed her drink free hand over her stomach.
Oh yeah.
I remember Hayley telling Mum that Noah's pregnant again.
"Girl."
Noah told Heath.
Codie scowled, actually looking kinda bloody scary!
"No Daughter's!"
He retorted.
"We've got our gorgeous Son!"
Noah told him.
"I want a Girl next!"
Heath laughed!
"Well I'm not ready for a bloody Daughter!"
Codie retorted.
Noah rolled her eyes.
"You'll get over it."
Codie scowled.
"What the hell's wrong with a Daughter?"
Heath asked.
"Mine's pretty fucking awesome, I'll have you know!"
Noah grinned!
"You and Keegan can have your Daughter's!"
Codie answered.
"Blayze and I can have the Boy's!"
"C'mon Vetty!"
Noah turned to me.
"Help me out!"
How was I supposed to be of any help?
I adore my Niece, but I'm year's off having Kid's!
All eyes turned on me and I felt my cheeks heat up.
"Keegan didn't think he could have a Daughter."
I supplied.
"But I'm pretty sure he loves Summer even more than he loves Hayley."
Codie laughed!
Grinning, Heath shook his head.
My stupid blush grew even hotter!
"Yeah! But Keegan said Summer's not dating no Boy's until she's thirty!"
Codie declared.
"That's what you're worried about?"
Noah asked, looking amused.
She snorted!
"Babe when you get a Daughter, I'm positive you'll have taught her how to throw a punch before she even starts Kindergarten! All Boy's will be too scared to hurt or hit on her!"
Heath threw his head back laughing!
"That's not a bad idea."
Codie nodded.
Noah's eyes lit up.
"For Keegan!"
Codie insisted.
"I'll tell him that's what he's gotta do!"
Noah groaned!
Heath shook his head.
"Keegan's not gonna have to worry about Summer!"
He denied.
"Luna's a year older than her! That Kid's above average in everything and he's only a year and a half old!"
Codie laughed!
Smiling, Noah shook her head.

Bailey

By the time we climbed back into the car's after a seemingly endless time of posing for photos, the sun was starting to sink in the sky.
Our Wedding wasn't finished — we still had the Reception — but I couldn't help but feel a sadness creeping in, at the fact that the sun's descent was a clear indicator that it was only a matter of time before our Wedding day was over.
The Homestead was already lit up with an assortment of flood lights and twinkling fairy lights.
Dozens of tables were scattered around the yard, covered in white table cloths and with lit candles in their centres.
Even from my seat in the car I could hear the faint buzz of the guests' chatter and music playing at a background level.
Blayze parked the Ute behind the shed's and Codie followed suit in his and Noah's 4x4.
It was time to greet the guests and then settle in for the Reception part of the Wedding.
"You ready?"
I looked across the cab at Blayze to find he was sitting in the driver's seat still, waiting for me.
Twisting around in the passenger seat, I found that Mum, Jax, Uncle Lukas, Aunty Bridey, Heath and Joel were all already outside of the car.
I turned back to Blayze and smiled.
"Let's do it!"
He leaned across the centre console, gently gripped my chin and kissed my lips.
My heart skipped an excited beat.
I wanted so badly to melt into the kiss...
But we had thing's to do.
We'd have plenty of time for making out during our Honeymoon!
Reluctantly, I pecked Blayze's lips and pulled back.
"Let's go, Husband!"
Smiling, he shook his head and pushed the driver's door open.
I opened the passenger side door and slipped down from the car, the music and the jovial chatter and laughter of the guests instantly so much louder.
"You ready?"
Mum asked me, bouncing on her toes.
"Ready!"
I agreed, nodding quickly.
Mum nodded to somebody.
I turned to see that the person was Jax.
Jax lifted a hand to give somebody that I couldn't see a signal.
Within a few moments the volume of the music from the other side of the shed's significantly dropped.
"Gidday everyone!"
Grandpa's voice rang out, no doubt curiously of a microphone and speakers donated by Jax.
The noise from the guests dropped, but certainly didn't cease.
"Folks I need your attention!"
Grandpa's voice insisted.
Finally almost complete silence sounded in the yard.
"The Bridal Party have returned!"
Grandpa's voice informed the guests.
Applause erupted from the other side of the shed's, along with several irritating whistles.
"Put your hands together for Heath Riley and Yvette Jackson!"
Grandpa's voice called.
A fresh round of clapping sounded.
Heath offered Yvette his arm.
She slipped her's through his and then they disappeared around the end of the Feed Shed.
The clapping turned to a few whistles and cheers when Heath and Yvette obviously walked into the Guests' view.
"And Joel and Kristen Western!"
Grandpa's voice called.
The applause sounded again.
Kristen linked her arm through Joel's and they too disappeared from my view.
Once again the applause intensified a few moments later, before quietening down again.
"And Codie Bentley and Noah Zannox!"
Grandpa's voice rang out.
Noah shot me a smile, then moved to Codie's side and slipped her arm through his.
Codie clapped Blayze on the back and then he and Noah disappeared from my view.
The applause soared yet again a few moments later, before quietening down.
"And Keegan Dawson and Hayley Jackson!"
Grandpa's voice announced.
Hayley moved to Keegan's side and he offered her his arm.
She slipped her's through his and they walked around the end of the shed.
Once again, the applause got louder before quietening down.
"Next we have Lukas and Bridey Harley!"
Grandpa's voice boomed.
Uncle Lukas clapped Blayze on the back, then turned to offer Aunty Bridey his arm.
Ten year's of Marriage suited them — they looked perfect together as they walked away from us and disappeared around the corner of the shed.
The applause sounded even louder when my Uncle and Aunt obviously made it into the guests' view.
Then they simmered down, waiting for Grandpa's next announcement.
"It's now my pleasure to invite in the Best Man and Maid Of Honour... Jaxon Rowan and Kylie Harley!"
Grandpa's voice declared.
Mum kissed my cheek and then moved to Jax's side where he already had his arm extended to her.
Her grin wide, she looped her arm through his and they made their way around the end of the shed without looking back.
I moved over to Blayze's side and slipped my right arm through his suit jacket clad left one.
"Ready?"
He whispered.
Grinning, I nodded quickly.
"And now... one of the many moments of today that we've all been waiting for... Come on out Mister and Missus Blayze and Bailey Rileyyyyyy!"
Grandpa's voice boomed.
The loudest cheers of all erupted from the other side of the shed's.
My silly little heart kickstarted.
"Ready Wifey?"
Blayze asked.
If we didn't hurry up and get out there, I'd get stage fright.
"Let's go!"
I started forward and he obediently let me drag him towards the end of the shed.
The guests' applause became louder with every step that I took.
I'd probably be deaf by the time we made it around the front!
Was this how Jax felt when his fan's were cheering him out onto the stage?
It was quite an adrenaline rush!
My eyes landed on tables and tables filled with clapping guests, along with people who were standing and clapping because they didn't have a chair.
Then a spotlight landed on Blayze and I and I lost sight of most of the applauding Guests.

Blayze

Our table was front and centre.
There were only two seat's remaining — Bailey and I's.
I pulled Bailey's seat out for her and she offered me a slightly sheepish smile before carefully arranging the skirt of her dress and sliding into her seat.
"Long time no see!"
Jax joked as I took my seat.
I rolled my eyes.
"Here."
I looked past Jax, to Lukas who was sitting on his other side and found Lukas holding a glass out to me.
It was only about a third of the way full.
"What is it?"
I asked, taking it.
Jax's smile grew.
"Gentleman Jack's!"
The ice clinked in the short glass as I lifted the rim to my mouth.
"We get to eat now right?"
Codie, sifting two spaces down from Lukas — Joel had the space between them — asked.
I couldn't help but laugh!
"Yes Codie!"
Lukas answered, laughing!
For a bit of a fee, we'd managed to borrow a few of The Riverston Hotel's wait staff to hand out meal's — and that was essentially because Charlie and Sadie had locked the Pub's door's today and tonight because the whole Western clan had been invited to the Wedding.
Bailey and I were the first to have plates set down in front of us.
Then the rest of the table slowly got their plates.
Codie looked ready to burst when his plate arrived in front of him.
Typical.
I picked up my cutlery and it seemed that was the rest of the table's signal to do the same.
Time to eat.
And then the toasts would start.
I'd need a couple more shot's of Jack's before the first dance!

Please vote and Comment beautiful people, because I'd love to hear from you 😍💚💙🤗

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

85K 3.4K 41
(Book 1 of the Healing Series)Tate Simmons is running from a bad past trying to forget everything that haunts him. Megan Brooks hasn't had it easy ev...
313K 14.5K 35
Follow Danielle as she has to leave everything behind to start a whole new life. As she is reunited with a family she didn't even know she has, falls...
38.8K 1.4K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
69.1K 1.9K 37
Baileigh Walker has had to live in the shadows of her older twin brothers Josh and Kyle ever since she could remember! She has always been compared t...