Camila/You/Lauren - Never Lov...

By KatyJauregui

Summary : You are a professional dancer, you have been so for now 11 years starting when you were 8 years old... More

Camila/You - Never Loved Dancing So Much
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Don't hate me guys!
Chapter 10
F*CKIN IMPORTANT CAUSE IM SUPER LOST RN
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Last Chapter Part 1 (First Ending)
Last Chapter - Part 2 (First Ending)
Last Chapter : Second Ending

A/N.

6K 127 20
By KatyJauregui

Hello guys! So I know I haven't updated NLDSM in like forever but the truth is that it is because i literally have lost inspiration for this one. I don't know what to write, my imagination is kind of letting me down here! But, I thought about a way to make it interesting that's why I'm thinking about turning this fic into a complete Camila/You/Lauren fic! I have new story lines if I decide to do that so you tell me if you want it.

To sum up you have two choices: either you want this to remain a Camila/You fic and the next chap will be the last one, or you prefer to have it changed into a C/Y/L Fics and this fic continues for a while! Let me know which option you prefer!

Love you guys.

-Katy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 2.6K 16
A Camila/You Fanfic WARNING:Domestic Abuse Your a student in College currently studying to be a music producer. Your living your daily lifestyle unti...
Camila / you By A

Fanfiction

7.8K 117 45
You're a successful youtuber with 5 milllion subscribers on your channel you decide to sing for the one and only scooter and he signs you what happen...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
68.7K 2.5K 31
I have never in my life believed in those tumbler quotes that sound cheesey but after a whole life adventure of love, heart break and all that's in b...