The Creator: Faunus!Ruby Rose...

Oleh Some_bored_Idiot

If you liked this book I'm starting a similar one that is hopefully gonna be better. Hey, I have an idea let'... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Prologue
Little Red Riding Wolf
Little Red Riding Wolf 2 And a Shiny Beacon
One Step Forward And a Green Thicket
The Strongest Player
A Weight and Responsibilities
A Battle Between a God and a Coward
Fall of the Knight
The Knight Returns
The Lost
Grayscale
A Strange Day
A Few Screws Loose
Two-Faced and A Candle Burning
Dance The Night Away
Mine (Lemon)
Excursion
Full Speed
Pain
Ready... Fight!
Family
A Safe House
Team AACE and LTRA
Autumn and Fate
The Player's Battle
Begining's End
Deadman's Wedding
Moving Forward
Reminiscence
Tip the Iceberg
Punished and A Much Needed Break
Haven
Welcome to Haven
Complicated
Necessary Music
Truth... Kinda.
More = Bad
Anger and Power
Argus Limited
A/N: Holy Shit, what happened here?

Find and Raze

386 4 1
Oleh Some_bored_Idiot

A/N: Hey there. This chapter is brought to you by Steve Irwin being Australian Jesus.

[Insert name here]: Talking
[Insert name here]: *Whispering*
[Insert name here]: Thinking
[Insert name here]: Telepathy
[Insert name here]: Powerful/Angry/Loud voice/YELLING
[Insert name here]: Loving
???: Author (A/N: That me)
???: Unknown character.
*Action*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Hey Dr Oobleck, I heard that the Grimm are especially active lately.

Oobleck: Yes, you are quite right. Which makes me wonder why you first-years are going on this mission but I trust Ozpin's judgement.

Team RWBY looked at me and then at Dr Oobleck, and then back to me.

Ruby: When did you two become so friendly?

Y/N: Oh, you know, late-night hot beverages.

Yang: What...

Oobleck: Leave your bags, girls, you won't need them.

Oobleck zoomed off to the bullhead that was on the pad nearby.

Ruby: Uhhhh... Well, alright then! looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Ooooobleck- okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

As Ruby said this her face dropped to be as depressed as the rest of team RWBY minus me.

Y/N: When you actually get to know him, he's quite a good person.

Nora: Save the world?

We turn to find Team JNPR approaching and I walk up to Ren and Jaune.

Y/N: What's up brothers.

Ren: Not too much, what about you.

Jaune: Yeah, what's this about saving the world.

Y/N: Oh, you know, just your typical beat some bad guys and get the girl thing.

Jaune: Right, gotcha.

Ren: Just don't die.

Y/N: I feel like you guys are keeping away from the whole world-saving stuff this time.

Ren: Yes we are going to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Jaune: We leave tomorrow.

Neptune: Then you can party with us tonight!

Y/N: Neptune, Sun, what's up.

Sun: Nothing much bro.

Neptune: We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Y/N: Nice man! Good for you guys!

Sun: We normally go into the city with the rest of your team, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know normal.

Y/N: Yeah, it's nice to take a break from the whole world-saving thing, but, seems like fate had something else in store for me.

Ren: That seems to happen often to you.

Y/N: Yeah... Anyway gotta go! Stay safe guys.

I waved to them as I walked off and they waved back. I turned to face where I was walking and got onto the Bullhead where I sat and fell asleep for the whole journey with Ruby sitting on my lap.

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/N, Ren, Jaune, Sun, and Neptune having regular Guys nights every weekend and Y/N being named an offical Huntsman by Ozpin.)

We got off the Bullhead and I stretched while yawning.

Y/N: Welcome to Moutain Glenn. Vale's biggest failure and probably the best place to set up a secret base that has easy access to Vale. Pretty sure I have a safe house here. Oh shit Neo!

Oobleck had noticed Ruby had a bag still on her and as he was trying to get her to leave the bag Zwei's head popped out of the bag.

Ruby: *whispering out of the side of her mouth* *Get back in the bag.*

Zwei, like most dogs, merely barked in response.

Oobleck: We're here to investigate an abandoned urban jungle teeming with death and hostility, and you brought... a dog?

Ruby: I, uh...

Y/N: Wait for it...

Oobleck: Genius!

Y/N: Called it.

Dr Oobleck backs away long enough for Ruby to give a confused shrug before he speeds past and snatches the pet away from Ruby, who tumbles to the ground as Oobleck spins Zwei in the air.

Oobleck: Canines are historically known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound, making them excellent companions for a hunt such as ours!

Y/N: You a dog person Dr.

Oobleck: *Ahem places Zwei on the ground* I enjoy the company of a canine, yes.

Blake: So, what are your orders, Doctor?

Oobleck: Ah, yes, straight to the chase; I like it! *Gets back into a more formal pose* As you've been informed, the southeast area has been marked as a recent hot spot for Grimm activity. Now, there are several possible explanations for this behaviour, one of which being... Grimm

Team RWBY looks confused.

Y/N: Behind us?

Oobleck: Yes.

Y/N: *To team RWBY* Turn around.

We turned to find a lone Beowolf in the street. Team RWBY draws their weapons but I gesture to them to stop.

Y/N: We can use this.

Blake: Huh?

Team RWBY lowers their weapons slightly and turn to Dr Oobleck.

Oobleck: There are several reasons why Grimm will congregate in this particular area, the most likely of which will be their attraction to negativity: sadness, envy, loneliness, hatred. All qualities that are likely held by our hidden group harbouring ill intent.

Y/N: So, we follow the Grimm...

Weiss: We find our bad guys.

Y/N: Bingo.

Blake: How long do we wait?

Oobleck: It's uncertain. Hours, days, weeks. Why, lone Grimm have been known to stay isolated from the pack for months-

Y/N: And there's the whole pack.

Team RWBY turns around to find that there are indeed 7 Beowolves following the first.

Ruby: What?

Oobleck: And now they've seen us.

Y/N: Cheers, Jeff.

Ruby: I take it tracking them is out of the question?

Oobleck: An accurate assumption, yes.

Yang: What's the plan, then?

Y/N: Show off.

Team RWBY did as they were told and you took on two Grimm yourself. You used your Katana to take out the first one and threw your wakizashi to take out the second before drawing it back to your hand.

Ruby: Whoa!

Yang: Nice!

Blake/Weiss: How did you do that?

Y/N: My weapons can return to my hands whenever I want.

Ruby: Double whoa!

Y/N: It isn't all that hard to do. Maybe I could teach you guys sometime soon.

Team RWBY: Yeah!

(Timeskip brought to you by Cinder speaking to one of those weird Grimm telephones about Y/N)

I had decided to follow the rest of the team from a distance above them and make sure we aren't being followed.

Oobleck: Tell me, Yang: Why did you choose this line of work?

Yang: Huh?

Oobleck watches Yang and she reluctantly answers

Yang: Well, to fight monsters and save-

Oobleck: No, that is what you do. I want to know why you do it. The honest reason as to why you want to be a Huntress.

Yang considers this, then answers

Yang: The honest reason? I'm a thrill-seeker. I want to travel around the world and get wrapped up in as many crazy adventures as I can. And if I help people along the way, then that's even better. It's a win-win, y'know?

Oobleck: I see.

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/N quickly checking up on Neo and finding her making a fort out of empty ice-cream tubs)

Oobleck: And you, Miss Schnee? A girl born into fame and fortune such as yourself certainly doesn't need the extra work. So... why choose this over a cushy job in Atlas?

Weiss stabs a Beowolf before answering

Weiss: It's exactly as you said: I'm a Schnee. I have a legacy of honor to uphold. Once I realized I was capable of fighting, there was no longer a question of what I would do with my life. It was my duty.

Oobleck nods.

Oobleck: Interesting.

(Timeskip brought to you by Ruby finding you and Neo in the fort and joining you two.)

Oobleck examines a doorway as Blake guns down a swarm of small Nevermore.

Oobleck: And what about you, Blake? You seem to carry yourself with a sense of purpose.

Blake: There's too much wrong in this world to just stand by and do nothing. Inequality, corruption... Someone has to stop it.

Oobleck: Very well. How?

Blake: *unable to answer* I, Uh...

Oobleck "Hmm's" to himself, then dashes away, leaving Blake to bow her head in troubled thought.

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/N teleporting Ruby and himself out of the safe house so that Team RWBY don't go looking for them.)

Oobleck Come. Ruby.

You drop down from your spot in the roof and walk over to Oobleck and Ruby.

Y/N: Mind if I join?

We all walked in silence for a bit before we reached an opening to the outside world.

Ruby: Whaaaa...

We looked out and there were several massive elephant Grimm walking through a forest.

Ruby: What is that? It looks awesome!

Oobleck: That, my dear girl, is a Grimm.

Ruby continues to stare in awe before she pulls out her gun.

Ruby: Let's kill it.

Y/N: That wouldn't do much to it, Rubes. Those things have lived for a very long time and they don't care for mindless violence.

Ruby: Huh?

Oobleck: Not every Grimm is mindless, or rather not every Grimm is still mindless. You see, the Grimm you see before you are so powerful, so superior to the Grimm you fought, that they've undoubtedly lived hundreds of years, and in that time between killing Faunus and attacking our borders, they have done one important thing: They've learned.

Y/N: They know that it's a bad idea to attack Faunus when they're ready, so, they wait, and eventually they strike when we're at our weakest.

You throw one of your daggers at them as you say this and it hits, dead on, through its head, killing it. Ruby looks at you with a face of concern and is about to say something but you cut her off

Y/N: They won't attack because they know that I'll just kill them.

You draw your dagger back to your hand and begin to walk away with Dr Oobleck, Ruby not to far behind.

Y/N: They may be strong, but, everything has a weakness.

Ruby: Doctor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Hmm?

Ruby: I was wondering...

Oobleck and I stop walking

Oobleck: Wondering why I've been interrogating your teammates all day?

Ruby: A-Actually, I was wondering... Why did you want to become a Huntsman?

Oobleck: Look around and tell me what you see.

Ruby takes a look around.

Ruby: Lots of old buildings, uh, empty streets...

Oobleck: I see lives that could have been saved.

We continue walking with Ruby beside us and Zwei at our heels

Oobleck: As a Huntsman, it is my job to protect the people, and although I am capable of doing it with traditional weaponry, I believe I can make a much larger impact if I do it with my mind. As a teacher, I'm able to take knowledge, the most powerful weapon of them all, and place it in the hands of every student that passes through my classroom. I look at this wasteland, and I see lives that could have been saved, but I also see an opportunity; an opportunity to study these ruins and learn from this tragedy, and therefore become stronger. 

Dr Oobleck stops for his final answer

Oobleck: I am a Huntsman, Ruby, because there is nothing else in this world I would rather be.

He continues walking.

Ruby: *To you* What about you?

Y/N: Me... That's easy. I am a Huntsman because I want to keep people safe, Oobleck does it by teaching and I do it by fighting to protect the world I live in. I'm a Huntsman because it's the only role where I can protect all those I hold dear.

Ruby looked at you with pure admiration and gave you a kiss on the lips.

(Timeskip brought to you by Neo leaving the safe house and returning to Roman, unfortunately.)

Y/N: You guys don't look like your in a good mood.

Ruby, Oobleck and I had just gotten back from the patrol with Ruby and I volunteering for the night watch.

Yang: Did Oobleck ask you two why you choose this job.

Y/N: Back at school and Ruby asked me on patrol

Weiss: So why'd you choose to be a Hunstman.

Y/N: To protect people especially those I hold dear.

Blake: And you're sure on that answer.

Y/N: Yep.

Yang: How are you so sure of your answer?

Y/N: Because you all are the proof.

With that, I turned away.

Y/N: Get some rest.

Ruby and I sat there and watched as we hear the howling of Beowolves.

Y/N: This is only the beginning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey that was almost not out today! Hope you all enjoyed! Just to let you know I plan to do something with The Breach that will hopefully improve how terrible it was.

Anyway, that's all from me

Pip pip, Bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

91 0 13
Summary: The story revolves around a team of 4 girls, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiou Long, as they live their lives trainin...
32.3K 863 32
Just read the damn thing.. (I don't not own ANYTHING here, RWBY, JJK, or any other pictures and stuff I say isn't owned.)
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
72.6K 1K 13
a/n: hey boys I'm back finally and I'm ready to start a new story keep in mind I will only be updating this story for now so yeah let's get into the...