My Tormentor

By richithar

Ishaan Singhania is my personal tormentor sent from hell. First, he makes me fall in love with him without h... More

1. (Prologue)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Epilogue.

Author's Note + Cast

20.9K 243 7
By richithar

There was a tie between Ishaan and Naina, Varun and Riya, and Shreya, Aditya, and Aishwarya. I've decided to do Ishaan and Naina's story first because it just really interested me. Don't worry, I'll get to all of the stories but it's going to take time to finish all of them as I will be working on these books, one by one. So I hope you like this book. Enjoy!

Cast:

Naina Ahuja - Janhvi Kapoor

Ishaan Singhania - Ishaan Khatter

Ananya Yadav - Shraddha Kapoor

Rudra Sood - Aditya Roy Kapur

Priya Shah - Kajal Agarwhal

Geetha Ahuja - Asha Parekh

Raj Ahuja - Dharmendra

Rohit Patel - Vicky Kaushal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.9K 53
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...
273K 7.5K 24
She loved him unconditionally. He avoided her. She believed in love with him. He hated the word called love. People called her love as obsession. To...
2.5M 160K 61
โ€ขCompleted|NOT EDITEDโ€ข # ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, Murder, trauma, Rape, suicide, and mental...
38.1K 1.2K 38
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE THIS" "I don't tolerate disobedience" ...