My Angel (Competed) √

By THR777

One who gives more importance to Money rather than relations and the one who gives Relations more importance... More

Arnav and Kushi
The Will
Girl, u r mine!!!
Mr. Jalebi??
First outing...
Kushi's pov ♥
NO Arnavji!!
U r only mine...
How dare u??
I Don't Care!!
Must see....
My Love
Miracle...
Knowing each other!!
La...Laaaa...d
Give me strength...
What is love??
Promotion
ENGAGEMENT 💍
ASR in hospital
💖 Dhak Dhak 💖
❤️‍ Marriage ❤️‍
Reception
Kushi tum teek Ho!! 😉
Romantic ASR!!
Kiss 😘
Confession 😍
My Angel(last part)
Epilogue...

Planning and Plotting!!

10.4K 509 89
By THR777

I looked at her file once again which remainded me about her Jalebi love...
Uff!!

She is crazy, but I will make her proper after marrying her, Aaargh y am I even caring about her, I just need her as a key to own my property...

I should plan properly so that there should not b any way for her to say No, the great ASR in me doesn't like to get rejected.....

I should do something but what??

How to start??

If I ask her directly then there is a chance that my imagination may come true, NOooooo it should not happen...

Then what to do??

If it was related to business then I would have solved it just in minutes but I don't know how to start conversation mainly a new relationship ....how can I plan??

I heard a knock...

What the!!

Akash entered my room...

I raised my eyebrows..

Ak " actually....i... want... "

Arnav " come to the point"

Ak " actually I want u to meet Payal, she is coming here with her parents tomorrow...."

What the!!

Y should I meet his lover??

I m not interested in all this...

Ar " sorry Akash,I am busy... "

He sighed as he already expected my answer...

A " good night"

I was about to wish but -

Ar " wait!!"

He turned back....

Ar " I... I wanted to know how u feel in love "

He gave me a shocking expression then smiled at me...

Ak " it's love at first sight for both of us "

Love??

Uff!!

It doesn't exist, but I want to trap that butterfly not in love but at least making sure that she has to agree...

Ak" bhai?? "

I nodded...

Ak " v both met each other in many places unexpectedly, then I asked her for a date and then v both roamed around many places and now... "

Ar " now u both want to get married.... OK... Good!! "

So I should also roam around with that Angel, OK let's give a try....

Ak " bhai?? What about ur marriage?? "

That's y I am asking u how to impress her.. See the great ASR first time wants to impress someone but she is not someone she is an angel....

Ak " u know it was very tough for me to fall in good list in front of her parents "

What the!!

I didn't think about that, now I got to know two things one I should roam around with her and spend time, though I am busy I should do that for my property, second parents??

Wait!!

She is an orphan... OK I got it orphanage will b in my control....

Ar" it's getting late... "

He got the hint and went out but with a wide smile that first time I spoke with him other than business...

I again engrossed myself in my work when again I heard the knock...

What the!!

Then entered the most irritating person Lavanya, uff!! I will throw her out of mansion if she irritates me now...

L " did I disturbed u Arnav?? "

She asked smiling widely showing her pearls but I am not interested...

Can't she see I was working....

Ar " who give u the damn right to call me by my name, Arnav it's only called by my dear ones u better call me ASR "

She gulped...

Good!!

Ar " what made u to come here?? "

L " vo... Vo... I.... I... Ji.... "

Ar " stop stammering or get out from here "

L " Arna... Sorry ASR actually as u know that u have to marry to get the property....y don't v give a chance to our relationship??"

Our Relationship??

When did this our came in between??

Upon that I hate that so called word Relationship.....

If I marry or not that's different but it will b with my Angel only...

L " ASR, first v will b friends ...see it's the basis to begin with relationship"

Great!!

I didn't get this one....

First I will make Kushi agree to become my friend then I will make her agree to our marriage.....

Perfect!!

L " ASR?? "

What the!!

How can she disturb me when I am planning....

A " get out "

L " what?? "

A " I said get out "

L " but ASR... "

A " didn't u hear me?? "

She went out of my room...

📱...

Ar " Aman, cancel the meetings tomorrow.... "

Am " OK sir, anything else Sir "

Ar " I am going to that orphanage make sure u inform the head about my arrival "

Am " OK sir, I will check on that myself "

Ar " Good!! "

Planning is done and only executing is remaining.... Tomorrow I will meet that angel soon to b my wife....

***********************************

Am " Sir, I informed everyone that ASR is visiting and all r waiting for ur arrival...."

Aman informed me as soon as I parked my SUV...

I nodded and entered inside while I met the owner Sarala who became so happy that I became their trustee and all in all she was happy that I came to visit their orphanage....

But she doesn't know that I am here to meet that angel.....

My eyes searched for that butterfly but she was no where found, might b in garden.... I should start to execute the plan....

I excused myself and looked at Aman who got the hint and managed the crowd which was formed to meet me...

Yes I was right, I found her in the garden flying like a butterfly wearing pink salwar looking beautiful munching Jalebis...... Uff!!

I stood opposite to her while her flight landed looking at me....

She looked at me and blinked her eyes...

A " I think I have seen u somewhere?? "

I know the answer to my question, the day I met her in office I am seeing her only everywhere and thinking about this angel...

K " I am Kushi, u r ASR right?? Aww u know I only made these arrangements,did u liked this?? U know all were waiting for ur arrival, even I prayed Devi Mayya to keep u all safe and fulfill all ur wishes, u have become the trustee a new member of our family..."

What the!!

This girl is a chatterbox, though I hate to listen but I should admit I liked her voice and she herself prayed to fulfill my wish, wow ASR !!

K " hello!! ASR what happened?? "

A " call me Arnav... "

Arnav??

I gave her this right so easily....

But anyhow it's just a step to move closer to her not anything else...

K " OK Arnav ji... "

Arnav ji??

It sounds good from her..

A" Kushi, I... I.."

Stop stammering for good sake!!

Is it that difficult to make friendship..

It's also a relationship which I never like to fall....

Now how can I ask her to b my friend...

K " u can talk normally Arnavji... I am ur friend na so just chill"

Friend??

Like seriously she herself considered me as her friend...

I should b the one to make her friend first not she but isn't it helpful for me only...

A " r v friends?? "

K " off course Arnavji, come I will take a tour around my sorry our orphanage "

She held my hand and took me with her, I just followed her.....

Her touch made my mind to stop working and my heart just wanted to follow her....

First step is done that is friendship....

*********************************

How was the update??

Put ur comments...

Many have not viewed Mr. Jalebi part before this so have a look if u have not...

Keep supporting....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.9K 31
A girl owing to help her foster family faces harsh reality.Will he love her?will she get her happiness?
162K 4.8K 20
NEW FF !! RISHTE KI DOR .PrologueSome time Destiny plays the Biggest Role in Our Life . Sometime Everythingdoes not happen Like We want .Every Unmarr...
40K 2.4K 24
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
459K 21.9K 50
Is being traditional means they value relationships more? Or being modern means they don't? Love is something that is connected with the hearts, righ...