Psycho

By hazbin_coded08

Warning; Contains Language Toni Topaz, Bisexual, clingy, intimidating. She has a huge crush on Jughead Jones... More

"I hate you, Betty Cooper" || Prologue
"Oh, fuck." || Part 1
"Extreme PDA." || Part 2
"Omg, Toni!" || Part 3
"You're grounded." || Part 4
A/N
"Bury me in satin, lay me down on a.. bed of roses!" || Part 5
A/N
"Deal" || Part 7
"He's..." || Part 8
"Come back to me... please!" || Part 9
Umm.. I'm so so sorry..
"What the Fuck" || Part 10

"Dammit!" || Part 6

249 10 5
By hazbin_coded08

Toni;

"Dammit!" I screeched. I. Was. Furious. Whore ass Betty Cooper got me fucking suspended. Oh, and guess what? My Science final is next week. If I fail this final, I fail Science, and therefore fail this grade.

I stomped my way to my room, sling open the door and began shoving things off of my desk. I screamed until my throat began to blister and become sore.

   My drunk of an uncle came stumbling into the room, bottle in hand. (Yeah I made her uncle a drunk, sue me.)

   "What the HELL do you think you're doing, you little bitch!" Spit flew from his flaming mouth as he drew a hand back to smack me. He was slow though, because of the alcohol. I yanked the only thing remaining on the desk, an unplugged lamp, and bashed it against his face. He toppled to the floor, unconscious.

   I grabbed a black duffel bag and began packing clothes and other necessities. After packing I slithered my uncle's wallet from his pants pocket and raided the thing of any cash.

   I grabbed the duffel bag, looked back at my abusive uncle, and left.

Archie;

   God she's so beautiful. I couldn't handle the fact that she wasn't mine. I needed her in my life. Her angel soft hair. Her perfect River Vixen body.

   I had to steal her away from him. He wasn't right for her. I was the 'boy next door' and he was the 'loner, outsider.' He couldn't even protect her from Toni.

   I would protect her if it meant my life. Maybe, just maybe I could team with Toni, and then we could rip the power couple "Bughead" in half.

A/N;

   I know, I know, another short update! How could I!!! I have some drama brewing in the next chapter. I needed this chapter as a filler 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
78.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...