My Strange Addiction || Solby

By iiiItzAlexii

Sam Was becoming obsessed over his friend, Colby Brock. Maybe, A little bit addicted to having him around? bu... More

🔪 One 🔪
🔪 Two 🔪
🔪 Three 🔪
🔪 Four 🔪
🔪 Five 🔪
🔪 Six 🔪
🔪 Seven 🔪
🔪 Eight 🔪
🔪 Nine 🔪
🔪 Ten 🔪
🔪 Eleven 🔪
🔪 Twelve 🔪
🔪 Thirteen 🔪
🔪 Fourteen 🔪
🔪 Fifteen 🔪
🔪 Sixteen 🔪
🔪 Seventeen 🔪
🔪 Eighteen 🔪
🔪 Nineteen 🔪
🔪 Twenty-one 🔪
🔪 Twenty-two 🔪
🔪 Twenty-three 🔪
🔪 Twenty-four 🔪
🔪 Twenty-five 🔪
🔪 Twenty-six 🔪
🔪 Twenty-seven 🔪
🔪 Twenty-eight 🔪
🔪 Twenty-nine 🔪
🔪 Thirty 🔪
🔪 Thirty-one 🔪
🔪 Thirty-two 🔪

🔪 Twenty 🔪

598 29 21
By iiiItzAlexii

"My doctors can't explain, my symptoms or my pain

But you are my strange addiction"

------

[ C o l b y ]

Sam was forcing me to stay with him at the park. He was refusing to let me leave and it was kind of scaring me. Eventually he started dragging me to his house, and I didn't get the chance to text my mother and tell her where I was going. His house was a little further from the park but it didn't seem like a long walk since we arrived in a little under 5 minutes.

When we arrived at his house, his mother greeted us but Sam ignored her and continued to drag me upstairs, but me being the polite person I am I gave a polite smile and wave to her, making her smile.

Sam dragged me into his room and locked the door behind him making me suddenly feel awkward. He didn't tell me why he had brought me here, and it made me concerned for my safety.

He pushed me down onto his bed and I widened my eyes. I sat up immediately, not daring to lay down right now. He started pacing and mumbling things to himself, and I sat there awkwardly. I looked around his room still sitting, and I noticed the same pictures of me were on his wall, but there were also some new pictures and some drawings of me. I'm not going to lie, he was actually a good drawer.

He kept mumbling things I couldn't understand and I just watched as he did so. He finally stopped pacing and turned towards me.

"You're staying here tonight. Text your mom and let her know." He said simply and left the room for a second.

I had a chance to run and escape, but he would see me. I could jump out the window but I would break my ankles from the fall, since his bedroom was upstairs. He would be mad if I ran anyways, so I had no choice but to tell my mom that I was here and I would be staying the night.

Me: hey mom, I'm staying at Sam's house tonight, I'll be back tomorrow

Mom: Okay be careful honey! Call me if you need anything and tell Sam i said hi.

Me: Okay love you

Mom: love you too sweety!

I smiled as I shut off my phone, and Sam walked into the room again.

"Glad to see you didn't escape. Did you text your mom?" He asked, and I nodded. "Good" he replied, and sat down on the bed next to me.

-

It's been some time and now it's dinner. Sam had informed his parents I'll be staying the night and they were okay with it. I didn't really mind staying here, but I didn't want to stay here. Does that make sense?

He just dragged me here and without asking me told me I was staying the night.

Dinner was super awkward for me, because they kept asking me questions and I'm not a huge fan of socializing.

Dinner was soon over, since it seemed like we all are quickly.i purposely tried to eat quick so I can get out of this awkward situation as soon as possible.

Sam and I went up to his room. He turned on the tv and went onto Netflix, asking what I wanted to watch. I suggested we can watch whatever he wants, and he said 'okay' and started looking.

Eventually he picked American Horror Story (A/N I've never watched it so I won't go into detail) and I wasn't surprised, to be honest.

-

He told me I could sleep on his bed, and he'll sleep on the chair, but I felt bad and I just told him we can sleep in the same bed since it was big enough. He agreed without hesitating, and he sat on the edge of the bed by my side where I was laying.

He started playing with my hair making me relax under his touch. When he wasn't being creepy, he was actually comforting and I felt safe around him. My eyes seemed to grow heavier as time went on, and he moved his hand from my hair to my cheek, and started caressing it. His hands felt kind of cold on my face but I didn't care.

I eventually fell asleep.

-

Once I had woken up, I felt a pair of arms holding onto me tightly. My face was against Sam's chest as his head rested on top of mine. He was snoring softly and he looked peaceful.

Suddenly I heard the door start to open, and I saw his mom peek her head in. She seemed to coo at the sight as she pulled out her phone and took a picture. She didn't seem to notice I was awake as she left.

This was kind of awkward. It made it seem like we were dating, and we weren't.

I just let my head rest back on Sam's chest since I couldn't really move, and I just focused on his breathing as his chest rose and fell.

I must've fell asleep again because everything went black.

-

When I had woken up again, Sam seemed to be playing with my bottom lip with his thumb as he was sitting on the edge of the bed again like he was last night. Once he noticed I was awake, he quickly pulled his hand away making me chuckle slightly.

His hair was a mess. He must've changed into his pajamas before he went to bed last night, because now he was wearing a shirt slightly bigger than him, and some pajama pants.

He slightly smiled at me and I couldn't help but return the smile back. This whole thing was a weird experience, because it made it really seem like we were dating. But the only really weird thing to me in this whole situation was that he was being super soft with me, which he never usually does.

----
Word count: 1007
Hey guys, here's more of a cute chapter for you guys:) ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 283 20
*•.¸♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡¸.•* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend
147K 3.8K 17
he was the best thing that had ever happened to me but why is he being so mean to sam and i now?
104K 2.1K 24
Colby is broken. His thoughts are getting to him, eating him alive. Sam and Colby get into a fight. Colby wants to tell him that he loves him more th...
83.2K 2.1K 33
"What are you watching? I told you to never go on the computers here" Colby said turning off the videos I was watching. "Colby you lied to me. You to...