My Strange Addiction || Solby

By iiiItzAlexii

Sam Was becoming obsessed over his friend, Colby Brock. Maybe, A little bit addicted to having him around? bu... More

🔪 One 🔪
🔪 Two 🔪
🔪 Three 🔪
🔪 Four 🔪
🔪 Five 🔪
🔪 Six 🔪
🔪 Seven 🔪
🔪 Eight 🔪
🔪 Nine 🔪
🔪 Ten 🔪
🔪 Eleven 🔪
🔪 Twelve 🔪
🔪 Thirteen 🔪
🔪 Fourteen 🔪
🔪 Fifteen 🔪
🔪 Sixteen 🔪
🔪 Eighteen 🔪
🔪 Nineteen 🔪
🔪 Twenty 🔪
🔪 Twenty-one 🔪
🔪 Twenty-two 🔪
🔪 Twenty-three 🔪
🔪 Twenty-four 🔪
🔪 Twenty-five 🔪
🔪 Twenty-six 🔪
🔪 Twenty-seven 🔪
🔪 Twenty-eight 🔪
🔪 Twenty-nine 🔪
🔪 Thirty 🔪
🔪 Thirty-one 🔪
🔪 Thirty-two 🔪

🔪 Seventeen 🔪

584 27 31
By iiiItzAlexii

"Tell me nothing lasts

Like I don't know"

------

[ C o l b y ]
I woke up pretty early again today.
I

didn't do anything though, I just laid in bed and didn't really feel like getting up. I didn't feel like going to school today, I was kind of tired.

But I knew I had to. I got out of bed once it was nearing the time I usually woke up. I walked lazily to my closet and picked out what I was going to wear today. I decided I would take a shower this morning.

I went into the bathroom, stripped from my pajamas, and got inside the shower.

I let the water hit my face, and tried not to fall back asleep if It was possible.

I did whatever i needed to do in the shower and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist after putting my boxers on.

I walked back into my room and started getting dressed. My hair was still wet so I dried it a little bit with my towel.

I put my shoes on and sat back down on my bed. I groaned as I knew I for sure needed to go to school today. I don't know why I didn't want to go to school. Usually I'm fine sometimes even happy to go to school. I sighed as i sat up from my bed and grabbed my phone, making my way to the kitchen, grabbing my backpack on the way.

I grabbed a banana, and said bye to my mom and dad before leaving for school.

I walked to school and I just felt super lazy. Maybe I just didn't get enough sleep last night.

I then got a text and I knew immediately who it was.

Sam: hey Colbs

Me: Hi Sam.

Sam: be careful walking to school.

Me: I will..

Everytime He said that it made me wonder how he gets to school anyways. Maybe he gets driven, but, it's always super early.

I shrugged it off as I continued to walk to school.

I noticed Jake hasn't texted me at all this morning, which seemed pretty natural. It would be weird if Sam, missed a day of texting me. Because he's the one that's like over protective of me.

I finished my banana by the time I was almost to school, and I just felt funny carrying around a banana peel. I held it in my hand and waited to get to school so I could throw it away.

I made it to the school, and I didn't see Jake but I saw Sam waiting by my locker. I quickly threw away my banana peel before walking over to Sam.

"Where's Jake?" I asked, and looked around for the boy. 

"Oh. I don't know." Sam replied, continuing to have his gaze on me.

"Maybe he's sick or something" i said and shrugged, but the weird thing is he didn't text me to let me know he wouldn't be at school today.

"Yeah. Maybe. Let's get to first period" Sam said, and grabbed my wrist, dragging me into first period.

We sat at our seats together and I tapped my foot patiently, to maybe see if Jake was just late.

-

Class had already started, and no sign of Jake.

About 6 minutes into the lesson, he suddenly came in.

"Sorry I'm late Mrs. Driscoll. I...slept in on accident" he said the last part quickly, and it almost seemed like a lie, but maybe he was just panicking.

The teacher just let him off with a wave and Jake went to his seat.

I didn't ask him why he was late, because he just said it so there was no use in asking him.

He seemed almost stressed out, as he tapped his fingers and bounced his leg, looking at the clock. Class only started like 8 minutes ago.

-
[ T i m e  S k i p ]
It was now after class and Jake immediately stood up and left, and it made me confused. I decided I would talk to him about it in a second, and if not at lunch.

I was going to go after him, but Sam grabbed my wrist and kept a firm grasp on it, making me not being able to move.

I tried tugging, as a sign to let me go, but he only held on tighter. I eventually gave up and decided I would ask Jake at lunch.

-
[ L u n c h ]
I sat down in front of Jake, and Sam sat next to me. He kept his gaze down, like he was avoiding any eye contact with me or Sam.

"Jake?" I asked, making him look up at me, but then he looked down again.

"Can we talk for a second..alone?" I asked, and he seemed to glance at Sam before hesitantly nodding, and stood up. I stood up as well, and we began walking out of the cafeteria. Sam shot jake a glare, but Jake ignored it.

We stood in the hallway, and he finally lifted his head so I can see him properly.

"What's up with you today? You're acting strange." I asked, and he glanced at the cafeteria before back at me.

"I'm just....feeling...sick?" He said, and now I noticed he was a really bad liar.

"Just tell me the truth, Jake." I pushed, and he sighed, before pulling me further away from the cafeteria, into a small corner in the hallway.

"Sam. Your boyfriend is crazy." He began, and I went to correct him, but he started talking again. "He had told me something yesterday, and it actually scared me. I then went on to have a dream about what he said and it won't get out of my mind." Jake explained.

"W-When did he tell you?" I asked, and he glanced behind me again at the cafeteria then back at me.

"Yesterday, around midnight." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Sam really was threatening. It almost scared me, because of the time he threatened me with the knife, and then in my nightmare, it actually happened.

Sam really got into people's mind and I didn't understand.

"What did he tell you?" I asked, curious now.

He took a deep breath. "He told me..." he paused, and looked at the floor then me. "He told me, well, first of all, he thought I had heart eyes for you, so he told me, he would stab my eyes out, and make me choke on them if I was caught looking at you for too long. And at the time, I just kind of shook it off, because i knew he wouldn't. At least I thought. But then when he left, and I went back to sleep, I had a nightmare of it happening, and I just...its really f.king weird." He said, and scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry about that he's.. he's just really really over protective and obsessed with me to the point where I can't figure out why he's like this? He's been diagnosed as a psychopath. He takes medication and everything for it. Maybe he forgot to take his pills yesterday. You should've told me when it happened, so I could talk to him" I said, and he sighed and nodded.

"I know. But I was kind of afraid of telling you, I was scared that he might've found out if I told you, and he would actually do it. Just- just please talk to him about it, okay?" Jake asked, almost begging, and walked away from me, and went to his next class early.

My mind was still kind of trying to process what he had told me. Why would Sam threaten him like That?

I walked back to the cafeteria, and Sam didn't look to pleased when I came back.

"What took you so long? And where's jake?" He asked, and crossed his arms.

Before I could respond, the bell rang, and I got up and threw away my trash and rushed to fifth period.

----
Word count: 1350

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday. I didn't really have motivation and inspiration to write. I'm sorry about That! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 838 11
COMPLETE When Colby Brock discovers that Jake Webber has a girlfriend, he has to fight back the jealously that engulfs him every time he sees them t...
1.3K 2 20
Your back home for the holidays and your best friend Sam wants to meet up with you only you don't know that your going to see Colby again as well, Be...
6.8K 59 17
y/n x Sam are friends but do they become more than friends or maybe y/n dates both Sam and Colby stick to the story and find out