My Strange Addiction || Solby

By iiiItzAlexii

Sam Was becoming obsessed over his friend, Colby Brock. Maybe, A little bit addicted to having him around? bu... More

🔪 One 🔪
🔪 Two 🔪
🔪 Three 🔪
🔪 Four 🔪
🔪 Five 🔪
🔪 Six 🔪
🔪 Seven 🔪
🔪 Eight 🔪
🔪 Nine 🔪
🔪 Ten 🔪
🔪 Eleven 🔪
🔪 Twelve 🔪
🔪 Thirteen 🔪
🔪 Fourteen 🔪
🔪 Sixteen 🔪
🔪 Seventeen 🔪
🔪 Eighteen 🔪
🔪 Nineteen 🔪
🔪 Twenty 🔪
🔪 Twenty-one 🔪
🔪 Twenty-two 🔪
🔪 Twenty-three 🔪
🔪 Twenty-four 🔪
🔪 Twenty-five 🔪
🔪 Twenty-six 🔪
🔪 Twenty-seven 🔪
🔪 Twenty-eight 🔪
🔪 Twenty-nine 🔪
🔪 Thirty 🔪
🔪 Thirty-one 🔪
🔪 Thirty-two 🔪

🔪 Fifteen 🔪

613 32 36
By iiiItzAlexii

"Bite my glass

Set myself on fire"

------

[ A  d a y  l a t e r ] (basically after Sam is back from being suspended)
Today was day two of being Jake's friend. And, the day sam came back from being suspended.

I was kind of scared, to be honest. I had kind of forgotten about him the day before yesterday when I became friends with jake.

I knew Sam wouldn't be happy knowing I made a friend other than him.

I got dressed, and I got a text from both jake and Sam, since I gave jake my number.

I decided to check Sam's message first because it was important, and If I didn't he would flip.

Sam💕: good morning. Can't wait to see you at school.

Yes, I put a heart next to his name, so what?

Me: can't wait to see you too!

I was nervous. What if he killed jake or something, i'd be all my fault for letting jake be my friend and It would be rude if I just told him we couldn't be friends anymore because of my psycho friend.

I then checked Jake's message.

Jake: hey Colby. I'm heading to school early this morning.

Me: okay, I'll be there in a few

Jake: K.

I turned off my phone and got dressed. I headed downstairs and just grabbed an apple for me to snack on while I walked to school. I needed to explain everything to jake before Sam arrived so he isn't surprised.

I ate all my Apple and threw it into a trash can once I made it to school. I saw jake waiting for me by my locker and rushed over to him quickly.

"Oh hey sam" he said and smiled.

"Hey. Okay, so there's going to be this blonde kid, blue eyes, short, and dead looking, trust me he's not dead, and he's going to look for me. And that's okay, just know, if he seems like he hates you, or if he threatens you, don't be scared. He's just possessive over me. His name is Sam Golbach" I explained quickly, and glanced at the door so I could see if Sam was coming or not.

"Wait, you're dating him? I've heard that he's a psychopath or something" he asked, and I nodded.

"Well- we're not really dating, he just thinks we are. Strange, I know. And yes he's a little, yknow. But he's a really nice guy once he gets used to people" I said, and he nodded.

"So, blue eyes blond hair, short?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Well, I see a person walking through the door with that description" he said calmly and subtly pointed towards the entrance of the school. I looked, and yep. Sam was here.

He walked over to me and Jake, and shot jake a suspicious look.

He turned to me. "Is he trying to hurt you?"

"No, no, this is jake Webber" I said, and he looked at him. "He's a friend I made a few days ago"

Sam looked back at Jake and looked him up and down with a look of hate on his face.

"Don't you dare try to steal Colby away from me. Got it? Or I'll make your life a living hell" Sam said, and poked Jake in the chest with his finger.

Jake didn't look scared. "I won't, I promise." He said.

"Good" Sam said, and still had his glare on him.

I awkwardly stood there, watching as Sam basically killed jake with his eyes, and Jake looked awkward.

I was finally getting scared of the silence. "Hey, let's just go to class, yeah?" I suggested, and pointed towards our first period.

Sam didn't say anything as he walked ahead of me and Jake.

I sighed.

"So, are you sure you guys aren't dating?" Jake asked with a chuckle.

I nodded. "He said something about being addicted to me or something" i explained, and he nodded.

"Well I think you two would make a good couple" Jake said, and smiled.

That's the second time someone had said that. It's like the universe wants Sam and I together or something. 

"Maybe" I said, and smiled. "I'm sort of developing some sort of feelings for him" I whispered.

He smiled. "Well obviously he likes you back so you guys should just get together already" he said, and I shrugged.

"Yeah, but I've only known him for like a week and a half." I explained, and he looked at me. 

"Only a week? And he's obsessed with you?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Mhm, since day one or two he's been with me 24/7. I don't really mind though" I said.

"Well. I wish you guys luck with wherever your relationship takes you" he said, before finally walking to first period. I hurried up and went too, since I remembered Sam, Jake and I have the same first period.

I Saw Sam sitting at his seat while he looked out the window, looking sort of mad.

I slowly walked over to him and sat down in my seat beside him.

This was going to be rough. 

-
[ L u n c h ]
It was now lunch, and me and Jake were early to the table Sam and I usually sit at. We were talking about the most random things causing us to erupt in laughter at some points.

Sam soon arrived, and glared at Jake slightly before sitting next to me and pulling me closely to him in a protective manner.

He began eating, and once in a while Sam would join in on Jake and I's conversation, but I knew he wasn't much of a talker so he mostly ate his lunch while listening to us talk.

-
[ A f t e r  S c h o o l ]
I was getting ready to leave the school, but Jake ran up to me before I could leave the campus.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to come over to my place and play video games or something? Sam is welcome to come as well" he said, and smiled widely.

"Um, sure. Let me text Sam real quick" I said, and he nodded.

Me: Jake invited us over to his house to play video games, I'm going. Are you?

Sam💕: of course I'm going. I don't want to risk him trying to take you from me. I'll start walking back to campus now. Only 3 minutes away.

Me: ok.

"He said sure, he's walking back here now. He shouldn't take long" I said, and Jake nodded again before waiting silently with me.

After a few minutes Sam was back, and we all began to walk to jake' s house.

Sam was mostly talking to jake, getting to know him. I smiled slightly seeing Sam hasn't killed him yet, meaning they're getting along.

----
Word count: 1149
Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it's a little bit all over the place! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 283 20
*•.¸♡ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ♡¸.•* In which a girls crush dates her ex best friend
320 3 26
Brooklyn has had her ups and downs like a normal teen life but how will it be once a new kid comes to town? ~Colby Brock Fan fiction~
96.8K 2.4K 26
Sam has feelings for Colby and he always gets jealous when Colby hangs out with brennen or any other friends. One day Sam gets mad at Colby because t...
1.3K 2 20
Your back home for the holidays and your best friend Sam wants to meet up with you only you don't know that your going to see Colby again as well, Be...