JENLISA : BITTERSWEET

By alisamanoban7127

#Passion and #Profession When Thailand's sunshine meets South Korea's Ice Princess. Meet Jennie, YG's jewel... More

#1 THE NEW CEO

#2 IMPRESSIONS

303 15 5
By alisamanoban7127

Jennie was rather impressed nor disappointed with her new manager, Lisa. She believes that she's too young to be a manager and what's worse, too inexperienced for a star like her. 

Jennie exchanged messages with Jisoo, a fellow idol under YG and her bestfriend.

Jennie's TM:

Jisooyah, would you believe who got assigned to me? 

Jisoo's Tm:

What do you mean "assigned to you?" Did you change manager?

Jennie's TM:

I did! And my new manager is younger than me! I don't know why they assigned me to her or why she was assigned to me. You know how busy I am, right? I have a lot on my plate and I can't tolerate any incompetencies! 

Jisoo's TM:

Why? How young is she??? Did you take a picture with her? Show me!!!

Jennie's TM:

Hell no! Why would I? She's like 22??? Imagine?! And she's soooo full of energy. And and her eyes are big and smiles widelyyyyyy. Ugh. It's annoying, to be honest. 

Jisoo's TM: 

Hmm... I'm intrigued. I wanna meet her. Where are you right now, exactly?

Jennie's TM:

We're on our way to the mall to visit Hera's booth at the department store. 

Jisoo's TM: 

Is she with you? 

Jennie's TM : 

Duh? She's my manager. She's with me, ofcourse. 

Jisoo's TM: 

Okay... I'm actually just on the road right now... I'll meet you. Let's grab a quick meal together before we finish our schedules for the day. Make sure she's with you. Alright?

Jennie's TM:

Okay. Let's meet at Angel In Us. See you in an hour. 

Jisoo's TM :

Arasso. Be nice, Jendeuk. 

Jennie's TM : 

What?!?!?! 

Jisoo's TM :

You know what I mean.  okay. Bye now. See ya!

Jennie's POV

Ugh! That chikin. I still can't believe why we're best of friends. How can she expect me to be nice? I don't even like this situation. I feel like my career is being put in jeopardy! Oh you Lisashi, you better not make a mistake or else!

Jennie noticed Lisa staring at the rear view mirror and called her attention.

Jennie : Hey! What are you staring at? Is there a dirt on my face? 

Lisa : Aniyo...  sorry. Won't happen again, Ms. Kim. 

They now arrived at Lotte World Tower Mall and head straight to Hera at the department store... 

Lisa was bewildered with how famous Jennie Kim is. 

Lisa's POV

Woahhhhh her face is everywhere!!! Is she really that famous?  She looks sooooo.... 

Jennie noticed the amazement drawn at Lisa's face and immediately called her attention.

Jennie: Hey look! (Pointing at the floor)

Lisa : What??? 

Jennie : Your jaw dropped. You don't want me to pick that up for you. (giving Lisa a playful smirk)

Lisa : Ehhhhh. Didn't think you could drop a lame joke like that, Ms. Kim. You keep surprising me. 

Jennie : Just say that I'm gorgeous. I already know. 

Lisa : Huh... Wow... You really are a one. 

Jennie : Pffttt. It's not like you can deny the fact that I own this mall. 

Lisa : Jinja?!?!? 

Jennie : Ugh. Fool. Not literally! Were you born yesterday???

Lisa : 

Jennie :

After the surprise visit at Hera booth, they now proceeded to Angel In Us Cafe to meet with Jisoo. 

Jennie : Lisashi, before we head to our next commitment, let's meet with my friend Jisoo first at Angel in Us Cafe. It's just around the corner. Besides, we're way too ahead of schedule. 

Lisa : Copy that, Ms. Kim. 

They now arrived at the cafe and Lisa was seated first while Jennie was waiting for Jisoo near the entrance. 

Jennie : Finally!!!!!!!!!!!! I was standing here for like a minute!

Jisoo : Wow. So cranky, Jendeuk! 

Jennie : C'mon... let's head to our table. I already asked Lisa to order for us. I know you'll be having the usual.

Jisoo : Ohhh.... where is she?? I wanna meet her!!!

Jennie : There... (pointing at their table)

Jisoo : Wowwwwwwww!!! That is your new manager????

Jennie : Wow what? 

Jisoo : She is sooooo pretty!!!!!!!!!! 

Jennie : Oh c'mon. Like your gay a** is shaking. Stop it. 

Jisoo : Uwu. Jealous already? You said you don't like her. 

Jennie : Aish! Let's just eat! I still need to be somewhere in the next hour.

Jisoo : Sooo... you are Jendeukie's new manager? Hi! I'm Kim Jisoo. 

Lisa : Anyeonghaseyo! I'm Lisa. Glad to meet you Ms. Jisoo. Please, have a seat. 

Jisoo : And you are so polite too. Very nice. 

Lisa chuckled after Jisoo complimented her. 

Jennie : Why are you chuckling? Don't believe her. She's just being nice. 

Jisoo : Ah. Why so rude Jendeukie? 

Lisa : Uhmm... Jendeukie? I like how you call Ms. Kim here. Anyways, thanks for being nice. I appreciate it. Our food will be served any moment now. 

Jennie : I am famished! 

Jisoo : Relax... Lisa have everything under control. 

And so the food came and was served just like how Lisa ordered. The variety was perfect and the food was delicious as well. 

Lisa made sure to have fed Jennie the right amount of food based on her diet. She was strictly told that Jennie tends to be stubborn when eating. She is too figure conscious and it is already causing her - her health. She is losing stamina which is a big No no since she is booked for the entire year. Back to back performances and guestings on various tv shows and jampacked schedule for rehearsals for her new single. 

While Lisa was at the comfort room of the cafe, Jisoo had a small talk with Jennie. 

Jisoo : Jennieya, I like Lisa. She's cool. And it looks to me that she cares for you and for her job. She won't mess this up, I can feel that. 

Jennie : How can you be so sure? She's so young. She has no idea how bad this industry can get. I'm not certain if she can defend me incase there'll be problems. 

Jisoo : Just trust me... You know I'm good with people. And this one you got, i can vouch for her. I feel like we can actually be friends. 

Jennie : I'll try to find what you see in her and will give you constant updates. Alright? I better go now. I can't be late for my next appointment. 

Jisoo : Ne. You take care and be nice to your manager. Atleast, try to give her some respect. She's nice. Arasso?

Jennie : Whatever you say, Kim Jisoo. 

Jennie and Lisa successfully finished all their commitments and was back at the dorm by 7pm. While on the road, Lisa made sure to grab something for Jennie for dinner. She knows how tired she is and might not eat again. She can't afford her to be sick. Not on her watch atleast. She's also very determined to figure out what's wrong with Jennie but being her for a day already provided her the exact answers to everyone's question at YG. 

Lisa's POV

Okay... she's a b*tch. She might look like an angel, but her attitude is tooooo off. It doesn't suit her actually. I must think of some ways to change that and repackage her appeal to people. If she is nicer, she can be more popular not just here in Korea but around the world as well. That's it... I'll be a friend to her so... I must make her trust me... like... really... trust me in order for me to get inside her head and in that way, I'd be able to help this poor princess. 

Jennie's POV

Jisoo is probably right... She even got me dinner. If she doesn't care about me, she could have just left me here at the dorm alone. But she didn't. She's actually at the kitchen right now reheating the food that she bought outside. She must really love this job... But I can't be too sure. She's still too young. I'm not sure if I can depend on her. 

### 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
384K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
386K 23.4K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
461K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...