SAFTy

Від pluefora

"Why do give everyone you meet a nickname?" "I like nicknames," I say this as if it's a secret I can only bes... Більше

Chapter 2: Hypnophobia

Chapter 1: The Way Things Are Now

447 13 34
Від pluefora

Maxine Mayfield:

Some how I don't think I'm being a good Guinea pig. It's day one, and I've got the complimentary bruises before I even enter. Some day to relieve stress, my methods are going to be smashing rocks to pebbles to get them back for my insanely scared torso.

Michael Wheeler:

It's day 43 of letting it take over. The coughing is more often, but the pain moved, so I guess that's good. I don't know what this is and I don't really want to know. As long as I can die without a fuss or my last act cutting up meat, I'm okay with it. I'd rather stay in blissful ignorance if that's okay. It's how I was before I started finding lab subjects in the woods well looking for a missing friend.

🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫🌫

A/N: So... Yeah first chapter of the rewrite is up and I'm not dead yet, wow! Leave your opinions in the comments please!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
286K 8.5K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...