Super sentai x BNHA ideas/upd...

By Trajon27

5 kids have left the planet with the gokai morphers to train off-planet to protect the earth. The appearance... More

Enter gokaigers
A Heroic disaster
Gosei reminder
Reboot..?
Bakugou rescue squad = Go-onger?
New students
Fun fact
Book out
Kyoryuger
Gokaiger 10 years later

Pirates pride

1.2K 14 4
By Trajon27

*at U.A.*

The teachers were having a meeting about these pirates that have entered the earth that has seemed to protect them from the aliens.

Nezu: So Aizawa, These "pirates" as you called them. Just appeared out of nowhere but look like a super sentai team?

Aizawa: Yes sir. It appears that you were right. The age of super sentai is making a come back.

Midnight: You also said that they could transform into other super sentai teams.

President Mic: You also said that they some kind of keys and old-style flip phones to change into them.

Aizawa: Precisely, though it looks like these pirates have a mission to protect this planet, though I don't know why.

Power loader: There technology is phenomenal though, changing into other Super Sentai teams, this is great.

Nezu: Maybe, but we can't trust them blindly we need to see if they are trustworthy. Understand

Everyone else: Yes sir.

They got up and left for the day
________________________________
The pirates have caused a stir in the community, sure they can fight the aliens for them but, they could take over this world. We see overhaul looking over the town talking to some minions.

Overhaul:....and when you find those pirates, give them an offer they can never turndown, got it.

Minions: Yes sir!

The minions left as overhaul heads back to the base.
_______________________________
Once back at the base he heads to Eri's room for further testing.

Overhaul: Come Eri, we must continue our experiments.

We see a little girl in rags on a bed looking scared.

Eri: *s-someone p-p-please, s-s-save m-me.*

She reluctantly went with him as they head to the lab.

A lot of screaming was heard that night.
_______________________________
At the ship, the pirates were discussing what's the showiest thing they could do.

Shoto:... then after we place the giant slingshot you know what to do.

Everyone else:...

Rei: honey, how does your brain work?

Iida: Yeah, we don't need a giant slingshot to do that.

Shoto: Well it's the showiest thing I could think of.

Ochaco: And that's why we're worried for you.

Then Navi the robotic pirate bird flew in.

Navi: Eep. Rangers, we have a huge problem.

Izuku: More than shoto?

Shoto: HEY!!!

Navi: Yes. Look on the screen!

They look at the screen to see a monster terrorizing a city.

Ochako: This is bad.

Izuku: Alright, let's go, guys.

All: Right!

Rei: Be careful.

They get into a stance with there Mobilate and ranger keys in hand.

All: Gokai change.

GOKAIGER

They change as they run off to the city.
_______________________________
Tons of citizens we're running from the GORMIN and ZGORMIN shooting at them.

BONGAN: HAHA YOU PUNY HUMANS I, BONGAN SHALL DESTROY THIS TOWN IN THE NAME OF THE SPACE EMPIRE.

As more GORMIN troops were about to shoot more people the pirates came just in time to kill them.

Izuku: Alright Bongan, we were to kill you like the other one.

Iida: Bit monotonous, don't you think?

Izuku: I don't care this guy will just ruin our day.

Tsuyu: He is right.

BONGAN: ENOUGH BLABBERING AND GIVE BACK OUR STUFF!!

Shoto: Heres in idea, No.

BONGAN: GRR, ATTACK MY ARMY.

Izuku. Alright, let's make this showy guy!

They all started to hack and slash their enemies with their pirate swords and blasting them with the pirate blasters.

BONGAN: GRR, COME ON YOU WEAKLINGS! CAN'T TAKE A FEW PIRATES!

More of the GORMIN troops started to fall to the pirate's power.

Ochako: Hey, How about we make this easier so we can take out them out faster?

Izuku: Great idea.

They lined up and charged upped their gokai sabre.

FINAL WAVE

All: HAAAAAAAAAHH

They launched the blast at the last of the ZGORMIN'S. At this point, BONGAN ran to them angrily.

BONGAN: ALL RIGHT RANGERS, SINCE YOU TOOK OUT MY TROOPS IM GONNA TAKE YOU OUT.

He fired some rockets at them as they pulled out their Mobilate and dekaranger keys.

All: Gokai change!

DEKARANGER!

They had police looking suits with numbers on each of them. They shot all the missiles BONGAN shot at them and then fired at him.

Izuku: Let's go again!

All: Gokai change!

HURRICANGER!

All: HAH!

They all lounged at him hitting him with the power of the Hurricangers. BONGAN was knocked onto the pavement. The rangers were now facing a good distance away from him.

Izuku: Let's make this interesting.

Ochako: How?

Izuku: Let's use all red.

Tsuyu: Hmmm. Oh. I get it.

Izuku: let's go!

They all lined up as the pulled out a red ranger key.

All: GOKAI CHANGE!

Red: SHINKENGER

Blue: GAORANGER

Yellow: MAGIRANGER

Green: GOSEIGER

Pink: GENKIRANER

All: ALL RED

BONGAN: HUH, IM SEEING RED.

Izuku: let's go!

Shoto and Tsuyu went up next to each other.

Shoto: Change card!

Tsuyu: Magi staff!

The blew fire in his face. Then Ochako and Iida went and start to throw punches and kicks at BONGAN. He was then weakened enough for a final strike by Izuku.

Izuku: HAH!

Izuku slashes at BONGAN with his Shinkenger sword. As he gets up from the slash BONGAN falls and explodes behind him.
_______________________________
???: Seems like BONGAN couldn't destroy the rangers

???: No matter, I got this.

This mysterious alien picks up to what looks like a gun. She aims then fires. Outside of the ship, the canons fire out a laser.
________________________________
The laser hits BONGAN and he starts to grow. The rangers notice and look up.

Izuku: Nice! Let's call the GokaiOh.

He pulls out his mobilate and called the GokaiOh.

All: GokaiOh!

The ship opens as smaller ships come out of it. They each combine to form the GokaiOh. They each have a pirate wheel in there to control the ship. The GokaiOh pulled out to pirate swords ready to fight BONGAN.

BONGAN: That scrap heap can't beat me.

Izuku: We'll see about that, let's go!

All: Right!

The GokaiOh charges at BONGAN as he charges at it. The heroes on the ground have to escort the people out of the area.

Death Arms: Those rangers might destroy the city!

Kwami Woods: You mean like some heroes?

Death Arms then nervously chuckles.

Mt. Lady: At least you guys don't have to worry about being hit by them!

Mt. Lady is seen guarding some people in her big form. Wind from the fight constantly hitting her face.

Back at the fight, BONGAN is sorely losing to them. He fires some missiles at them but the deflect it back at him.

Izuku: Let's finish this.

All: Right!

They each pull out there ranger keys.

All: Ranger keys! Set!

They put their ranger keys in each of there wheels and turned them.

All: Galleon canon!

The GokaiOh fired the canon on its chest. BONGAN was hit by each ball. He fell and then exploded on the ground as the GokaiOh turned around to face away from the explosion.

Mt. Lady: Ah come on! Even their robot can look cool.

Death Arms: As much as I want to scald you right now, I'll have to agree with you.

The rangers come out and land on the ground. People start surrounding them and congratulating them. The Rangers feel gratitude.

Izuku: Thank you. We really don't deserve this.

Person #1: Come now. We haven't seen any super sentai teams in a long time.

???: But aren't they pirates?

They turn to see who it is. The people are in fear as they see a goon of overhaul walk towards the rangers.

Goon: Overhaul wants some pirates. He shall give you all any treasure you shall desire. Do we have a deal?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 24.7K 74
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
11.8K 630 37
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
28.2K 668 21
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
192K 4.3K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...